Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? (49117 Views)

Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / How I Wish I Had Waited. My Regret And Pains About Sleeping With Prostitutes !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by EMIOMOADEOYE: 12:53am On Jan 14, 2019
Jayslicky:
The only reason people feel guilty after sex is if the intercourse was not pleasurable. Nadia bleeped me 5rounds today and am not feeling guilty, waiting for another early morning sex.

That is because your soul is lost

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by EMIOMOADEOYE: 12:55am On Jan 14, 2019
olsome:
A guy undresses a lady before sex, but the lady dresses her self after sex. A guy begs a lady before sex, but becomes boring after sex. A guy gists alot with a lady before sex, but after sex, they talk like strangers... And sometimes ladies feel ashamed after sex, and some guys regret after ejaculating.

Why do you ask for forgiveness after sex? If it is good, just go on now ABI ..

it takes marriage to have peaceful sex

You only feel ashamed when you step out of the confines of moral code.

Once you've stepped out and are outside, the guilt diminishes with time until your soul wanders far away.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by Toks2008(m): 12:58am On Jan 14, 2019
The question is for people who indulge in illicit sex. I dont have any regrets after sex.
Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by jeezy255: 12:58am On Jan 14, 2019
You feel ashamed afterwards when u do it with the person your not in love with

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by cardoctor(m): 12:59am On Jan 14, 2019
Fisher007:
1) don't quote me.
2) don't say from experience.

Let's start.

Most guys hardly feel ashamed or guilty. The only time they feel that way are as follow:

Johnny didn't perform well.
The babe made them feel like it was nothing.
They realize it was not worth it with some babes.

But for ladies, the list plenty:

V was smelling like rotten fish.

After all the shakara, hard to get and am a virgin story, Johnny Don do commit.

First time they cheat on their bobo.

Sex for favour so they feel used.

Johnny nack sense commot for their head so they feel like a dog or slut so shame go come.

Some after they lost their virginity to the wrong guy or guy wey them no love.

Sleeping around with multiple guys so once in a while they feel like a slut.

Continue reading other comments me I Don tie.
My fellow nairalanders will give you the rest abeg.

After all that shaking of big bakka and pointed headlamps na foam dey there. Chai
Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by Esdb3: 1:16am On Jan 14, 2019
olsome:
A guy undresses a lady before sex, but the lady dresses her self after sex. A guy begs a lady before sex, but becomes boring after sex. A guy gists alot with a lady before sex, but after sex, they talk like strangers... And sometimes ladies feel ashamed after sex, and some guys regret after ejaculating.

you are the only one who thinks like this. You and all your religious friends
Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by agylistic77: 1:31am On Jan 14, 2019
Boys feel ashamed when dey make love to someone they did not love, after 30sec they have ejaculate and small d...then girls dress their self when they realize they have slept with parrots that will got about with their name telling people how they have succeed in making love them. but the married couples enjoy sex and still want to have more and it also serves as a sleeping dose for them.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by RighteousI: 1:31am On Jan 14, 2019
they don't love one another after sex because the burning lust of the man and the woman which made them both to strip naked and fornicate comes from satan.

a modest Christian man and woman are both willing to celibate and abolish sex all together in order to devote time for the Lord.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by jibrilELsudan: 1:54am On Jan 14, 2019
Westaslave2:
childish mtcheww

This is the one that her pussy smells like rotten tilapia fish.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by jibrilELsudan: 2:06am On Jan 14, 2019
Men feel ashamed if they don't hang her on the ceiling and fvck her tsetse fly style till her pussy becomes dry and falls down then shoot his hot cum in her mouth.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by Bahamas95(m): 2:06am On Jan 14, 2019
Brizzy404:
Because it's a shameful something
Really?

Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by Hed0nist: 2:58am On Jan 14, 2019
Kenjataimu. Post nut clarity.
Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by ArinzeUgo: 3:51am On Jan 14, 2019
I don't feel ashamed any bit... But if I had spent so much just for the Bleep,... I hate her immediately and feel stupid...

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by moshino(m): 4:07am On Jan 14, 2019
olsome:

Speak for yourself. It is good, and I want to go on, just bring me your sister.
Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by Tosinville(m): 4:17am On Jan 14, 2019
with the girl you don’t love or The One who’s not up to your standard
Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by StyleAfos(m): 5:14am On Jan 14, 2019
Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by PotatoSalad(m): 5:15am On Jan 14, 2019
Barrysleek:
I just wonder why I went through all that stress to get the lady just because of a few seconds ejaculation, was it actually worth it?
That's why it's better to beat your meat and save yourself the stress
Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by akdjr(m): 5:17am On Jan 14, 2019
You can only feel guilt after sex when you rape a girl. Sex is one of the pleasurable gift to all animals whether you're married or not pls always have sex.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by oshorstan(f): 5:23am On Jan 14, 2019
Well, the reason is because the spirit of God has left u. Coitus is a serious spiritual knitting, spirits are exchanged. In fornication, the spirit of God in you, the pneuma of God exits and your conscience is pricked. Spirito Santo don't thrive in sin. It will take years to recover from that useless feeling which has stolen destinies of millions. It is sweet like sugar, but your destiny has evaporated. Run from it!!!

speaking from my life experience

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by GIFTD: 5:58am On Jan 14, 2019
Because u had just lost ur dignity and pride for just 5minutes pleasure and u have seen how worthless u are.
olsome:

Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by bolux95: 6:04am On Jan 14, 2019
Sex during fasting, is like vomiting after eaten,...
Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by GIFTD: 6:11am On Jan 14, 2019
Because u had just lost ur dignity and pride for just 5minutes pleasure and u have seen how worthless u are.
olsome:

NB: animal don't because they are worthless already only good for meat. But anyone created in image of God must be feel guilty for his sin and must realize how he has fallen from that glory into animal life. The way out of guiltless sex is marriage which differentiates u from animals. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by Nature8(m): 6:28am On Jan 14, 2019
olsome:

That's in your own perspective
Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by Nature8(m): 6:30am On Jan 14, 2019
jibrilELsudan:
Men feel ashamed if they don't hang her on the ceiling and fvck her tsetse fly style till her pussy becomes dry and falls down then shoot his hot cum in her mouth.
Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:36am On Jan 14, 2019
EVILFOREST:
SEXX is pleasurable.
It was made so by God.
However, Nothing detests me more during SEXX than encountering a FEMALE CORE that exhumes PUNGENT SMELL.....(rotten fish to be specific)
meaning, you can't fvck Linda ikeji? What if she is willing to pay.
Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by Bacteriocin(m): 6:41am On Jan 14, 2019
It's been a while o....
married or single, u feel ashamed when it appeared you have not satisfied your partner but believe me, satisfaction lies within. Most people fake it so it's hard at times to know you have done a great work if you like do snake in the moon style.
Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by Aryin87(m): 6:46am On Jan 14, 2019
It takes proper marriage to have a pleasurable sex. Premarital sex is a sin. However, for one reason or the other we succumb to this sin because we are humans. When this happens, only the God-fearing ones, I mean those that have the spirit of God in them will then feel ashamed and guilty of their action. If you do not feel guilty after having sex with an opposite gender whom you are not married to, then there is a big problem with the connection between your soul and your Lord.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by okwabayi(m): 6:46am On Jan 14, 2019
Honestly, these guys who advertise in this forum won’t die well. You people always kill the flow of conversations. May your business derail its course the same way you derail topics.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:49am On Jan 14, 2019
tintingz:
Stop generalizing, it's fallacious.
hehehe...its scantilating and framilacious cheesy
No be only u sabi grammer
Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by Dexnuel(m): 6:51am On Jan 14, 2019
flourishing247:
I don't cos I'm legally collecting. I only feel a little guilty if I'm fasting.

Legally collecting??No be small thing ooo..lol.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by DimIsaac10(m): 6:57am On Jan 14, 2019
Virgin like me.... Tah.
Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by chiefojiji(m): 7:01am On Jan 14, 2019
What kind of regretation that one con be na? undecided

Something is fishy here.... Rapee and raper case

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? / Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl / My Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.