Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,962 members, 7,952,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:38 AM

Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? (49359 Views)

Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / How I Wish I Had Waited. My Regret And Pains About Sleeping With Prostitutes !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by Westaslave2(f): 11:20pm On Jan 14, 2019
jibrilELsudan:

This is the one that her pussy smells like rotten tilapia fish.
Dnt even talk 2 me u pervertious entity
Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by poyebad: 1:03am On Jan 15, 2019
EVILFOREST:
SEXX is pleasurable.
It was made so by God.
However, Nothing detests me more during SEXX than encountering a FEMALE CORE that exhumes PUNGENT SMELL.....(rotten fish to be specific)

Fairly common these days I'd say. A perfectly contoured femme, nice dress, nice perfume and all that. Then she bares her butt up for you to access the meadow from behind, that's when that distinctly repulsive odour hits your nostril...

I'd say it's commoner with the back axle position, the dog's style.
Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by oshorstan(m): 4:56am On Jan 15, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:

So you wey never Bleep your destiny still dey intact? No wonder Nigerian church members are some of the poorest set of people in this country.

Sir, I am loved by God, can we continue to sin cos of availability of grace?

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by stalwart123(m): 5:55am On Jan 16, 2019
grin
Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by bolux95: 11:22pm On May 09, 2019
Last all-English final in Uefa Cup/Europa League was 1972

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality / She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? / Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.