Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,222 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? (49116 Views)

Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / How I Wish I Had Waited. My Regret And Pains About Sleeping With Prostitutes !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by lexy2014: 7:10am On Jan 14, 2019
olsome:
A guy undresses a lady before sex, but the lady dresses her self after sex. A guy begs a lady before sex, but becomes boring after sex. A guy gists alot with a lady before sex, but after sex, they talk like strangers... And sometimes ladies feel ashamed after sex, and some guys regret after ejaculating.

Why do you ask for forgiveness after sex? If it is good, just go on now ABI ..

it takes marriage to have peaceful sex

Seems u speaking from ur personal experience
Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by ChiefAzubuike(f): 7:11am On Jan 14, 2019
oshorstan:
Well, the reason is because the spirit of God has left u. Coitus is a serious spiritual knitting, spirits are exchanged. In fornication, the spirit of God in you, the pneuma of God exits and your conscience is pricked. Spirito Santo don't thrive in sin. It will take years to recover from that useless feeling which has stolen destinies of millions. It is sweet like sugar, but your destiny has evaporated. Run from it!!!

speaking from my life experience

So you wey never Bleep your destiny still dey intact? No wonder Nigerian church members are some of the poorest set of people in this country.
Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by tintingz(m): 7:27am On Jan 14, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
hehehe...its scantilating and framilacious cheesy
No be only u sabi grammer
smh.
Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by Ayoagbajesamuel(m): 7:34am On Jan 14, 2019
Sex is pleasurable and no regrets in doing it, when u have it with right person

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by DuchessLily(f): 7:38am On Jan 14, 2019
olsome:
A guy undresses a lady before sex, but the lady dresses her self after sex. A guy begs a lady before sex, but becomes boring after sex. A guy gists alot with a lady before sex, but after sex, they talk like strangers... And sometimes ladies feel ashamed after sex, and some guys regret after ejaculating.

U only regret and feel ashamed when u have next outside wedlock.

Once u have sex with ur legal spouse, u don't feel that way.

And the reason u feel regret and ashamed is that u still gave conscience which reminds u that u have sinned.
There are some hard hearted people WITHOUT conscience who do not feel any shame or regrets no matter who they have sex with
Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by Rockyrascal(m): 8:05am On Jan 14, 2019
Barrysleek:
I just wonder why I went through all that stress to get the lady just because of a few seconds ejaculation, was it actually worth it?
yours is the actual reason for guilt and shame after sex grin

Especially with a stranger.
Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by mechanics(m): 8:15am On Jan 14, 2019
olsome:

Your last statement is very correct.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by Austine567(m): 8:25am On Jan 14, 2019
i have no idea why fellas feels guily after sex ,but let me tell you this , if you find yourself feeling ashame after sex due to few seconds ejaculation ,just masturbate before the act and you are good to go. thank me later.
Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by alexola20(m): 8:28am On Jan 14, 2019
Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by Cameroonglass(m): 8:33am On Jan 14, 2019
me i don't feel ashame after sex,,, instead I always feel like the boss in Ghanaian movie
Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 14, 2019
zinaunreal:
How can i make more money in this 2019?

Fund my Project and we both make money. 3Mnaira only
Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by Rockyrascal(m): 8:38am On Jan 14, 2019
Barrysleek:
I just wonder why I went through all that stress to get the lady just because of a few seconds ejaculation, was it actually worth it?
yours is the actual reason for guilt and shame after sex grin

Especially with a stranger.
Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by Sagay212: 8:52am On Jan 14, 2019
Lol...I'm happy you said some. Because a lot of people have sex and they enjoy it. That's why they keep going back for more.
Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by denitro(m): 8:54am On Jan 14, 2019
Because Wickedness was never happiness
Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by TRACYPETER755(f): 9:27am On Jan 14, 2019
that occurs when it is not legal.
Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by Christty(f): 9:40am On Jan 14, 2019
Before sex men will be begging women and even UnCloth her. Immediately after the action, the man will just roll off the woman and sleep off. forgeting to say thank you and dress her back. Is that feeling ashamed after sex or I'm through with you get out.
Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by Gome23: 9:45am On Jan 14, 2019
Simple.......It takes marriage to enjoy peaceful and respective sex
Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by Shugargal(f): 9:52am On Jan 14, 2019
Why won't you be ashamed when you know you are doing the wrong thing? Ojukokoro that's why you guys must accept and admit that sex is a sin, I mention guys cuz you people are the first to initiate it in any relationship. make God de forgive if not;

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 14, 2019
Buhari please leave power...

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 14, 2019
mema900:

I bet that you are not yet married, and you think sex after marriage feels different. My brother.....they are all the same. There are no deamons that make people feel ashamed after sex....its just that feeling that u just did something a little awkward.....that feeling is for beginners though

I honestly didn't even feel that first time I had sex. I was super excited for round 2.
Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by tightpussy156: 10:08am On Jan 14, 2019
I don't feel shy.I feel gallant .the only thing I reason is after ejaculation I say to myself na this Toto I they find since. na I don Bleep d Toto an d babe will feel like he has finally put is big dick in ma pussy shakara don end for me today.the only thing that will make me bored except the Toto stink like rotten fish if it free from rotten fish am good to go.sex is not meant for kids.
Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 14, 2019
Toks2008:
The question is for people who indulge in illicit sex. I dont have any regrets after sex.
But you're not married.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by mema900: 10:19am On Jan 14, 2019
Admin401:

I honestly didn't even feel that first time I had sex. I was super excited for round 2.
grin
Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 14, 2019
mema900:
grin
Happy New year
Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by OgaBuhari: 11:39am On Jan 14, 2019
linearity:
It is buyer’s remorse from the sudden realization that, though it was a big relief and pleasurable.

But, it was not truly worth the premium in time, gold and goodwill expended in the quest to get it; and that given the level of shakara and obstructionism of the other party prior to the encounter, the expectation fell really shot.
mm u been study economics for university?
Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by OgaBuhari: 11:40am On Jan 14, 2019
tightpussy156:
I don't feel shy.I feel gallant .the only thing I reason is after ejaculation I say to myself na this Toto I they find since. na I don Bleep d Toto an d babe will feel like he has finally put is big dick in ma pussy shakara don end for me today.the only thing that will make me bored except the Toto stink like rotten fish if it free from rotten fish am good to go.sex is not meant for kids.
I wonder when this one go repent
Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by LadySarah: 11:45am On Jan 14, 2019
Jayslicky:
The only reason people feel guilty after sex is if the intercourse was not pleasurable. Nadia bleeped me 5rounds today and am not feeling guilty, waiting for another early morning sex.

Chai

Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 14, 2019
hey
Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 14, 2019
ashamed!!
Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by Kingbookies: 4:44pm On Jan 14, 2019
Lols, me am still a virgin o, don't spoil me grin
Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by Abcruz(m): 5:18pm On Jan 14, 2019
Ayoagbajesamuel:
Sex is pleasurable and no regrets in doing it, when u have it with right person
Hear the word of the Sovereign LORD O simple one:

shameful conduct is pleasurable for a fool, but wisdom is delightful to a person of understanding.--proverbs 10:23

Now flee from youthful lusts and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, with those who call on the Lord from a pure heart.--2 Timothy 2:22

The ear that listens to the reproves of life abides among the wise!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? / Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl / My Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.