Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

489akinrinnola's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 489akinrinnola's Profile / 489akinrinnola's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Politics / Re: Consider States Peculiarities In Deciding New Minimum Wage, NGF Urges Committee by 489akinrinnola: 12:53pm On Mar 22
You collected oyel money for 56 years and you couldn't come up with what your state will survive with but embexxled all.God will judge you allYou collected oyel money for 56 years and you couldn't come up with what your state will survive with but embexxled all.God will judge you all...
Health / Re: FG Urged To Introduce Higher Taxes On Sugar-Sweetened Drinks To Reduce Obesity by 489akinrinnola: 11:51am On Mar 11
They are just looking for excuse to make things harder for NigeriansThey are just looking for excuse to make things harder for Nigerians...
Politics / Re: . by 489akinrinnola: 1:48pm On Feb 17
IBB on X? NahIBB on X? Nah...
Religion / Re: My Encounter With My Religious Neighbor Today by 489akinrinnola: 11:19am On Feb 05
Hahahahaha.Nigerian Christians worship their pastors. Fact.They fear him more than God himself. That's why we're overtly religious but not godly peopleHahahahaha.Nigerian Christians worship their pastors. Fact.They fear him more than God himself. That's why we're overtly religious but not godly people...
Politics / Re: It Will Be Difficult To Dislodge APC In 2027, Declares PDP by 489akinrinnola: 3:21pm On Jan 13
It won't be if you guys form a unified opposition.Look, APC could have been kicked out last year. It did not happen because the opposition was divided into three.It won't be if you guys form a unified opposition.Look, APC could have been kicked out last year. It did not happen because the opposition was divided into three....
Politics / Re: Government Should Tax Mansion Owners In SE To Raise IGR - Fmr Ogun State Gov. by 489akinrinnola: 8:20am On Jan 03
Fulanis, political ones like buhari and killer ones like herdsmen tried more than these, but they all retreat in shame....These miscreants too will fail.Fulanis, political ones like buhari and killer ones like herdsmen tried more than these, but they all retreat in shame....These miscreants too will fail....

1 Like

Properties / Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by 489akinrinnola: 10:19pm On Dec 04, 2023
Sell it to me for N50, I will tell you it's worth a day later. That one na potasiumSell it to me for N50, I will tell you it's worth a day later. That one na potasium...
Politics / Re: Peter Mbah, Police, Others Flee During Certificate Of Return Presentation by 489akinrinnola: 8:17pm On Mar 31, 2023
A good journalist would have tried to find out the source of the explosion before rushing to pressA good journalist would have tried to find out the source of the explosion before rushing to press...
Politics / Re: If Lagos Catches Fire Tonight, It’s Not Our Fault- LP Candidate, Rhodes-vivour by 489akinrinnola: 10:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
This is FAKE news! Gbadebo Vivor-Rhodes never said any of those rubbish.This is FAKE news! Gbadebo Vivor-Rhodes never said any of those rubbish....
Politics / Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by 489akinrinnola: 4:17pm On Mar 07, 2023
Attention seekerAttention seeker...
Politics / Re: Wike To Atiku: For Hosting Rivers People In Abuja, You Are Unworthy Of Our Votes by 489akinrinnola: 9:17am On Feb 21, 2023
Interesting movie seriously loading.Interesting movie seriously loading....
Politics / Re: South West Region In All Honesty Should Ask Tinubu To Step Down For Peter Obi. by 489akinrinnola: 5:19pm On Feb 05, 2023
Feb 25 is not far again, you shall seeFeb 25 is not far again, you shall see...
Politics / Re: 18 States Where Atiku May Lose This Presidential Election by 489akinrinnola: 2:03pm On Jan 26, 2023
And you think Atiku will win South South and South East ?Obi really dealt with Atiku chances in his long time ambition since 1999Everyone wants Obi now And you think Atiku will win South South and South East ?Obi really dealt with Atiku chances in his long time ambition since 1999Everyone wants Obi now ...
Politics / Re: Breaking News!! New Poll Put Obi In Commanding Lead In The NC, SS, SE by 489akinrinnola: 8:19pm On Jan 14, 2023
Urchins will not like this.Urchins will not like this....
Politics / Re: Bwala: Afegbua Is A Nonentity In APC, Desperately Seeking My Attention by 489akinrinnola: 1:48pm On Jan 04, 2023
It is not just afegbua that is a nonentity .The whole apc are full of nonentities.It is not just afegbua that is a nonentity .The whole apc are full of nonentities....
Politics / Re: Senate Fails To Pass 2023 Budget, Cites Errors, Late Submission by 489akinrinnola: 1:48pm On Dec 23, 2022
Lawan Playing to galleries, after close to 4 years of emptiness. Lawan Playing to galleries, after close to 4 years of emptiness. ...
Business / Re: CBN Cashless Policy Is Good For POS Business by 489akinrinnola: 4:49pm On Dec 07, 2022
Where POS go see Bulk Cash? Are you aware they also run out of cash?Where POS go see Bulk Cash? Are you aware they also run out of cash?...

1 Like

Politics / Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by 489akinrinnola: 4:50pm On Nov 25, 2022
Since you are talented in choosing the best leaders, why do you have Ikpeazu using kerosene to collect re-election in your place?Since you are talented in choosing the best leaders, why do you have Ikpeazu using kerosene to collect re-election in your place?...
Politics / Re: 2023: US Stole $460,000 Belonging To Tinubu. by 489akinrinnola: 3:17pm On Nov 14, 2022
I am fully OBIDIENT. Every day I pick up my PVC and kiss it.I am fully OBIDIENT. Every day I pick up my PVC and kiss it....
Politics / Re: Women Now Give Their Daughters To Bandits For Money - Kaduna Commissioner Hafsat by 489akinrinnola: 5:19pm On Oct 27, 2022
If you look at our streets, you will see them going about with their little bowls and the most disturbing thing is that the children have now become the breadwinners of the family.If you look at our streets, you will see them going about with their little bowls and the most disturbing thing is that the children have now become the breadwinners of the family....
Politics / Re: Video: Atiku: What Northerners Need Is A Northern President by 489akinrinnola: 8:17am On Oct 16, 2022
Hmmmmm......Hmmmmm.........
Celebrities / Re: Mohbad Beaten Up At Naira Marley's Home by 489akinrinnola: 9:18pm On Oct 05, 2022
Shebi you bad ni...you don see who bad pass you Shebi you bad ni...you don see who bad pass you...
Politics / Re: PDP Crisis: Afegbua Praises Wike, Says Okowa Betrayed Southern Governors by 489akinrinnola: 10:23pm On Sep 23, 2022
Comrade Wike, kindly increase the VAWULENCE volume, we want to check something.Comrade Wike, kindly increase the VAWULENCE volume, we want to check something....
Politics / Re: 100,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by 489akinrinnola: 9:48pm On Sep 11, 2022
At the rate this defection is going Tinubu will be left all alone with just the presidential ticketAt the rate this defection is going Tinubu will be left all alone with just the presidential ticket...

1 Like

Politics / Re: Buhari: In Six Months, Nigerians Will Appreciate APC Led Government by 489akinrinnola: 6:18am On Aug 31, 2022
Eleyi ti ya weyrey shaEleyi ti ya weyrey sha...
Politics / Re: What Obasanjo "Said" About PDP's Choice Of Atiku During Tinubu's Visit by 489akinrinnola: 5:21pm On Aug 18, 2022
I wonder who will vote for another Fulani man to continue the misrule. It is the turn of the South!I wonder who will vote for another Fulani man to continue the misrule. It is the turn of the South!...
Sports / Re: Birmingham 2022: Adekuoroye Wins Gold In Women's Wrestling Event by 489akinrinnola: 10:54pm On Aug 05, 2022
Our ladies are really on top of their game recently, Kudos to them. I hope our Sport ministry supports them more.Our ladies are really on top of their game recently, Kudos to them. I hope our Sport ministry supports them more....
Politics / Re: Peter Obi's I Am The Structure Stickers Take Over Social Media Space by 489akinrinnola: 10:12pm On Jul 23, 2022
My name is success, I am the structure.My name is success, I am the structure....
Politics / Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by 489akinrinnola: 5:32pm On Jul 13, 2022
E be many things walahiE be many things walahi...
Politics / Re: Serious Warning To Yorubas From A Northerner by 489akinrinnola: 5:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
Ipob terrorists and their useless posts.Ipob terrorists and their useless posts....

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Kidnapped Train Passengers Fall Sick, Vomit Blood, Attacked By Snakes by 489akinrinnola: 4:42pm On Jun 21, 2022
Govt sponsored kidnappers kwantinu!Govt sponsored kidnappers kwantinu!...

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.