Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men (37289 Views)

2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos) / Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection / A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 26, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
I like that...if he gets you pregnant and won't take full responsibility, wrap up the sweet little baby and drop in his house.

Then let the script play out.

U like it abi
No worry when God start punishing u later after years of droping d child, ,,,u will assume it is one witch from d village dat is chasing u ......

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by sammirano: 4:39pm On Dec 26, 2018
A responsible lady so to speak will never consider some of these options. So absurd.

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by ayu62: 4:39pm On Dec 26, 2018
This Quiz Game will test your knowledge of the most populous black nation, Nigeria. https://
6thcreation.com/creations/tnqgfree.html
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by nijabazaar: 4:39pm On Dec 26, 2018
funmisticqueen:
No, that is the lie society feeds you.

I like your mindset

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 26, 2018
Raalsalghul:
This babe just dey make sense, back to back.

Don't mind the OP, ,,,brother London don disappoint her dats y she is spooning out rubbish

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by nijabazaar: 4:40pm On Dec 26, 2018
mogbojaiye:

U like it abi
No worry when God start punishing u later after years of droping d child, ,,,u will assume it is one witch from d village dat is chasing u ......

So God will only punish the woman and not the irresponsible Cum dumper?

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by KillTheZombies: 4:42pm On Dec 26, 2018
But why go about impregnating women and risking diseases and carrying troubles all over the place when you can mastutbate till you are finacially independent and ready for marriage.

Masturbation is even sweeter and you don't have to spend a penny on a nagging creature.

Just thinking aloud.

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by dingbang(m): 4:42pm On Dec 26, 2018
Birth control pills... undecided its not a difficult thing to find
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 26, 2018
nijabazaar:

So God will only punish the woman and not the irresponsible Cum dumper?

Did u not know he was a cum dumper, ,,,,love with your head and not with your heart and u will easily know a cum dumper,

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 26, 2018
Dinho20:
FOR LADIES;

LADIES, NEVER ALLOW A MAN TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU WHEN HE IS NOT READY TO MARRY YOU, SO THAT YOU WILL AVOID GIVING BIRTH TO A BASTARD.
MAKE SURE YOU GET MARRIED FIRST, THEN GIVE BIRTH TO CHILD, BECAUSE MARRIAGE IS ORDAINED BY GOD "THE CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH."
WHEN YOU GIVE BIRTH TO CHILD OUTSIDE MARRIAGE, IT MEANS YOU'RE A WAYWARD LADY, A PROSTITUTE, OR/AND A STREET HAWKER, AND WHEN THE CHILD GROWS UP, HE OR SHE WILL BECOME AN OBJECT OF RIDICULE AMONG HIS OR HER FRIENDS.
MANY LADIES TODAY BOAST OF HAVING A CHILD WHO HAS NO FATHER, WHICH IS REFERED TO "FATHERLESS CHILD OR FATHERLESS CHILDREN; SUCH LADIES SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES.
GET MARRIED SO THAT YOU WOULD BE A PROUD WOMAN IN YOUR GENERATION.
I'M ALWAYS HAPPY FOR MARRIED COUPLES.!!!

WHAT ABOUT THE MAN. SHOULD HE BE PROUD OF HIMSELF?!!!

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 26, 2018
dingbang:
Birth control pills... undecided its not a difficult thing to find

I just tire, I don't know why people are finding relationship difficult, birth control full market, ,,
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 26, 2018
Satan is out there, happy and rejoicing because his plans had work on us. Let God send down his angel to renew the human mind.
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by nijabazaar: 4:46pm On Dec 26, 2018
mogbojaiye:

Did u not know he was a cum dumper, ,,,,love with your head and not with your heart and u will easily know a cum dumper,

Most times, its not easy to just love with ur head
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by ednut1(m): 4:48pm On Dec 26, 2018
Abortion is illegal ma. Nice points tho
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 26, 2018
Dinho20:
FOR LADIES;

LADIES, NEVER ALLOW A MAN TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU WHEN HE IS NOT READY TO MARRY YOU, SO THAT YOU WILL AVOID GIVING BIRTH TO A BASTARD.
MAKE SURE YOU GET MARRIED FIRST, THEN GIVE BIRTH TO CHILD, BECAUSE MARRIAGE IS ORDAINED BY GOD "THE CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH."
WHEN YOU GIVE BIRTH TO CHILD OUTSIDE MARRIAGE, IT MEANS YOU'RE A WAYWARD LADY, A PROSTITUTE, OR/AND A STREET HAWKER, AND WHEN THE CHILD GROWS UP, HE OR SHE WILL BECOME AN OBJECT OF RIDICULE AMONG HIS OR HER FRIENDS.
MANY LADIES TODAY BOAST OF HAVING A CHILD WHO HAS NO FATHER, WHICH IS REFERED TO "FATHERLESS CHILD OR FATHERLESS CHILDREN; SUCH LADIES SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES.
GET MARRIED SO THAT YOU WOULD BE A PROUD WOMAN IN YOUR GENERATION.
I'M ALWAYS HAPPY FOR MARRIED COUPLES.!!!

I wish say na so life be e for goood, ,,,,madam or mister man, ,,,what works for a might not work for mrs b.........there are people who had sex b4 marriage and even get belle self b4 hiting d alter, ,and day are still living well, like wise there are people who never had sex and eventually got married but na war day house or no baby in d hux, like I said what works for u might not work for me,
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 26, 2018
ubunja:
and you got the freedom to breed when you want how you want. But what has been the result? UNDER POPULATION. in the west almost every country is not having enough new babies born to replace the retiring and the dying. All because women gained the right to say No to babymaking. Now to correct the population issue the west is promoting Immigration.... from nations still under patriarchy: Africa and the Middle-East.
we need that in Nigeria. That way more resources to go round.
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 26, 2018
ubunja:
like I said. FORGET IT.
oook
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 26, 2018
ednut1:
Abortion is illegal ma. Nice points tho
In nigeria abi....like time I checked it's legal in some countries to control d over population indirectly
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by marvin906(m): 4:52pm On Dec 26, 2018
If you don't want to get pregnant use condoms..
Buh lord knows I will never advise anybody to undergo abortion I still dey pray make God forgive me for my sins make I go carry wahala when nor be my own..no thanks

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by kunleweb: 4:53pm On Dec 26, 2018
Finally,it made.fp
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Originalsly: 4:53pm On Dec 26, 2018
Sometimes people give advice makes me wonder. Is OP a mother?...if she is then she is a bitter one.... the type that hates her own child because of the deeds of the father. It is natural for a woman to nurture a child.... regardless of circumstances...but here is this one talking about aborting a child as if it is getting rid of poo.... and dropping the child off at the father's doorstep as if it's dropping off a basket of bricks. Signs of heartlessness..... a woman scorned should never be giving advice..... too vicious...too vindictive. Even ordinary animals protect and not abandon their young. Abeg.... too many beasts in human clothing.

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2018
funmisticqueen:
we need that in Nigeria. That way more resources to go round.
I see no offense in abortion for real n,,,am only against it mostly wen the belle has reach let's say 5 months already, ,,,,,but a week belle, ,,,and some people will b shouting u did abortion, ,,if only day kw dat d embryo is still like liquid,,,,but ignorant will start making people to quote scriptures upon scriptures
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Grupo(m): 4:56pm On Dec 26, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Got a friend who's alone and pregnant. Offcourse the guy escaped after all the fun, stopped picking her calls and messages. This was the same guy that traveled all the way from the east to visit her o.

We'll she can't even abort it cos they told her she will forfeit her life if she trys again... Yea she tried flushing it but baby no gree.

Everytime, your friend,
Everytime, your friend

You must born that pikin o

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 26, 2018
mogbojaiye:

I see no offense in abortion for real n,,,am only against it mostly wen the belle has reach let's say 5 months already, ,,,,,but a week belle, ,,,and some people will b shouting u did abortion, ,,if only day kw dat d embryo is still like liquid,,,,but ignorant will start making people to quote scriptures upon scriptures
don't mind them
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 26, 2018
Originalsly:
Sometimes people give advice makes me wonder. Is OP a mother?...if she is then she is a bitter one.... the type that hates her own child because of the deeds of the father. It is natural for a woman to nurture a child.... regardless of circumstances...but here is this one talking about aborting a child as if it is getting rid of poo.... and dropping the child off at the father's doorstep as if it's dropping off a basket of bricks. Signs of heartlessness..... a woman scorned should never be giving advice..... too vicious...too vindictive. Even ordinary animals protect and not abandon their young. Abeg.... too many beasts in human clothing.

If I fit give u more likes I for do am but thumbs up for u

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 26, 2018
nijabazaar:

Most times, its not easy to just love with ur head

We guys know it is not easy, ,,but dats how we love, ,,loving with ur heart, ,,,mostly occur wen ur fiancée is giving u big time trouble but u still choose to follow u, ,,even when ur parents smell danger or even ur friends warns u, ,,,dat one na ur heart u take day lve, ,,,,
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by claremont(m): 5:07pm On Dec 26, 2018
The OP is the kind of person that will kill her own child to spite the father. I hope we never end up with this kind of spiteful 'human being'.

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 26, 2018
Originalsly:
AWESOME/BRILLIANT RESPONSE!... THUMBS UP!

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Ayobami7(m): 5:09pm On Dec 26, 2018
OK
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by samlake(m): 5:11pm On Dec 26, 2018
I hope they will learn from this...
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by NessaBoo(f): 5:12pm On Dec 26, 2018
Originalsly:

kiss
A thousand likes...Aptly said! kiss

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by sweetilicious(f): 5:16pm On Dec 26, 2018
Kidaholic:
Lol, so after all the pains of labour, the woman will just wrap up the child like a Christmas gift to the so-called irresponsible father?? grin Easy to say tho.
In my widest dream,I won't even give up my child.Not even to an irresponsible father.Who will then suckle my breast?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. / Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains / My Fiance Says Am Fat.