Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men (37301 Views)

2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos) / Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection / A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 26, 2018
ubunja:
what sacrifice when a man has zero reproductive rights?
his reproductive rright is to sire a progeny by ejaculation. That is why they have to prove themselves worthy to the woman so she wont think twice about having a child with you.

A woman's thinks of abortion even with the father in the picture when he has not proven himself worthy and responsible. E.g He cheated or he cant take care of it. Never heard anyone aborting dangootee's child. But if you are a broke person living in a face me I slap you or with your parents then no way will she bring that child into the world to suffer
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 26, 2018
ubunja:
apologize properly. Say you're sorry.
for what exactly? What did I do wroong?

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Raalsalghul: 2:38pm On Dec 26, 2018
Eberechi24:
If you are not ready for motherhood, lock up... The truth is that the onus of premarital sex lies more on Women, women choose your demons/dream wisely.

If you can't take of a child, use your brains. Getting pregnant at first place is odd...
Nothing but the truth.

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 26, 2018
funmisticqueen:
Soo on point
thank you
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Raalsalghul: 2:39pm On Dec 26, 2018
Eberechi24:

I support women empowerment. It's nice development. But campaigning this way will cause more harm than good.
What if they die of complications from flushing?
What if they render their womb useless?
What If they have no money for Professional service?
What if, so many.

There are so many teenagers on this forum esp girls, going by your solution, they will harm themselves.
Let's empower them to have self control.
Let's empower to have self respect.
Let's empower to be contented with the little they have.
They should not make themselves available to deposit and go men
If they must get pregnant, should face the music.

Whenever I remember the responsibility that comes with children, I lock up.
Getting pregnant with aim to abort or flush won't take them nowhere.
This babe just dey make sense, back to back.
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Abortions: 2:39pm On Dec 26, 2018
kunleweb:

This is what the oP implies,when you can't take.care of a child.independently(assuming the guy can leave at anytime), don't get preggy, and.seriously,if ladies are.more.conscious of the.consequences of.sex just as the oP is trying to let them know,there qould be fewer babymamas. Even as a man,i made it clear to myself since 21,no 7 digits,no babies and i held on to it,its abput having sound principles and sticking to it ma,not have an unplanned baby andjping in and out of crisis to take care of the child
ur punctuations tho
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Raalsalghul: 2:41pm On Dec 26, 2018
Kidaholic:
New Nairaland crush: Funmisticqueen Eberechi24

Note to ladies: Beware of the naked man that offers you clothes!! tongue
Walahi, the babe dey make sense. BTW, where is missraine69.I like hearing her views on issues like this.

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Raalsalghul: 2:44pm On Dec 26, 2018
thebosstrevor:

i disagree that the cause of this worldwide epidemic of single mum and babymama syndrome. It is simple evolutionary biology.

the cause of the baby mum and baby mama syndrome is because of the emancipation of women (feminism) and also the welfare society of the western world and the African women is trying to be like them when they dont understand that how the western society works.

Nowadays, women can work and make money while need a man if i get pregnant and can take care of the child with support from the govt, in Nigeria, it is different,

many Nigerian women are addicted to western reality shows, they feel they are independent but forget thet Nigeria does not have a welfare system, once you get pregnant as a single system, your family might disown you, so it is better to think before, you allow that sperm inside you

And those men that dont take responsibility na wa for una-sperm donator, these are the bad guys the women fell for then after they have destroy them emotional, the same single mothers want to get a nice guy.

contraceptives is available, please use one. if you dont want to the pain and the stress of a single mother.

At least you made sense here unlike that your thread in the travel....... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by ubunja(m): 2:47pm On Dec 26, 2018
funmisticqueen:
for what exactly? What did I do wroong?
forget it. I expected too much from you.

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by ubunja(m): 2:53pm On Dec 26, 2018
funmisticqueen:
his reproductive rright is to sire a progeny by ejaculation. That is why they have to prove themselves worthy to the woman so she wont think twice about having a child with you.

A woman's thinks of abortion even with the father in the picture when he has not proven himself worthy and responsible. E.g He cheated or he cant take care of it. Never heard anyone aborting dangootee's child. But if you are a broke person living in a face me I slap you or with your parents then no way will she bring that child into the world to suffer
do yo u even know what Reproductive Rights are? They are a voice.a man must be able to demand an arbotion as much as he can refuse his child to be aborted. Thats fairness.

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 26, 2018
ubunja:
forget it. I expected too much from you.
how do you xpect someone to apologise when you haven't told them the wrong they commited
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 26, 2018
ubunja:
do yo u even know what Reproductive Rights are? They are a voice.a man must be able to demand an arbotion as much as he can refuse his child to be aborted. Thats fairness.
is that what the dictionary said. He can abort a pregnancy or keep it as long as he carries it or try and reason with the woman to give him the child and go her way.
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 26, 2018
ubunja:
but the world isn't fair, and as long as fingers aren't equal and men cant carry babies or women deposit sperm, then equality can never be achievable
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by mikejj(m): 3:00pm On Dec 26, 2018
funmisticqueen:
let the father take care of the child.cos single motherhood is worse
let the child be with the mother..if the father doesn't want to take responsibility,go to court.dont start what u can finish...
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by ubunja(m): 3:02pm On Dec 26, 2018
funmisticqueen:
if men had treated women with respect like a fellow human being, maybe there would be no feminists.
is it not under the Patriarchy that men died for women,.called women "Ladies" and openned the doors for you also fighting for your honour?
What respect will you get then walking naked on Slut Walks and dressing like prostitutes?

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 26, 2018
Raalsalghul:
At least you made sense here unlike that your thread in the travel....... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

you are one of those that wanna travel out i guess
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Kidaholic(m): 3:05pm On Dec 26, 2018
Raalsalghul:
Walahi, the babe dey make sense. BTW, where is missraine69.I like hearing her views on issues like this.

Yea' grin until she refused blatantly to open shop angry I think I'd stick with my Funmisticqueen, at least after everything she'll just package a baby in a gift basket to my doorstep grin

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by ubunja(m): 3:05pm On Dec 26, 2018
funmisticqueen:
but the world isn't fair, and as long as fingers aren't equal and men cant carry babies or women deposit sperm, then equality can never be achievable
which brings us back where we started: PATRIARCHY. It's not perfect but after 6000 years it has proved itself able.

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 26, 2018
ubunja:
is it not under the Patriarchy that men died for women,.called women "Ladies" and openned the doors for you also fighting for your honour?
What respect will you get then walking naked on Slut Walks and dressing like prostitutes?
And also treated women like property and breeding mares. Have you ever fought for a woman's honour in your life?. You should be revamping the patriarchy not encouraging dusty niggas. Slut walks abound because of the simple principle of demand and supply.
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 26, 2018
ubunja:
which brings us back where we started: PATRIARCHY. It's not perfect but after 6000 years it has proved itself able.
not to the downtrodden. But yes patriarchy is not that bad. It just needs a lot of upgrading
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 26, 2018
Kidaholic:

Yea' grin until she refused blatantly to open shop angry I think I'd stick with my Funmisticqueen, at least after everything she'll just package a baby in a gift basket to my doorstep grin
Lol, do you want the package for Christmas or your birthday?service fees apply.
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by kunleweb: 3:38pm On Dec 26, 2018
Abortions:
ur punctuations tho

Your.moniker

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 26, 2018
funmisticqueen:
if men had treated women with respect like a fellow human being, maybe there would be no feminists.

women kill respect and chivalry not men. women have made a real mess of things. we treat women as fellow human being but then women started feeling like for them to have something they must be given because they are women and not because of merit.

men have always treated women with respect but the women started their feminist movement where they tell us men that Women can open their own doors, pull out their own chairs and take care of themselves and do as they like. Men changed because women did, men naturally are born to please women. Modern woman don’t know this, the feminist movement have conditioned women to think of men as oppressors.

in between do you know how many women have passby many good guys and go for the guy that will damage them then after the guy use and dump them they start wondering why there are no good guys around.

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by ubunja(m): 4:06pm On Dec 26, 2018
funmisticqueen:
not to the downtrodden. But yes patriarchy is not that bad. It just needs a lot of upgrading
who are the downtrodden of the patriarchy?
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by ubunja(m): 4:18pm On Dec 26, 2018
funmisticqueen:
And also treated women like property and breeding mares. Have you ever fought for a woman's honour in your life?. You should be revamping the patriarchy not encouraging dusty niggas. Slut walks abound because of the simple principle of demand and supply.
and you got the freedom to breed when you want how you want. But what has been the result? UNDER POPULATION. in the west almost every country is not having enough new babies born to replace the retiring and the dying. All because women gained the right to say No to babymaking. Now to correct the population issue the west is promoting Immigration.... from nations still under patriarchy: Africa and the Middle-East.

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by faithfull18(f): 4:19pm On Dec 26, 2018
You have no business sleeping with a man you aren't married to in the first place.

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by ubunja(m): 4:21pm On Dec 26, 2018
funmisticqueen:
is that what the dictionary said. He can abort a pregnancy or keep it as long as he carries it or try and reason with the woman to give him the child and go her way.
so bottom-line it's up to the woman?
Again: TO HELL WITH THAT

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Dinho20(m): 4:21pm On Dec 26, 2018
SECRET

DO NOT PROMISE AND FAIL TO FULFILL;
MEN, NEVER TELL A WOMAN "I WILL MARRY YOU" WHEN YOU ARE NOT READY TO DO SO.
WHEN YOU PROMISE TO MARRY A WOMAN BECAUSE OF HER BEAUTY OR BECAUSE YOU WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH HER, AND AT LAST YOU DUMP HER FOR ANOTHER WOMAN, THE TRUTH IS "YOU ARE IN FOR TROUBLE".
WOMEN VALUE MARRIAGE MORE THAN ANYTHING IN LIFE.
YOU CAN PLAY WITH A WOMAN'S FEELINGS BUT NOT WHEN IT COMES TO MARRIAGE.
WHEN A MAN DUMPS A WOMAN HE PROMISED TO MARRY, AND GOES ON TO MARRY ANOTHER WOMAN, IF THE WOMAN OPENS HER MOUTH AND CURSE HIM, IT COMES TO PASS, IT TAKES ONLY THE GRACE OF GOD FOR THE CURSE TO BE REVERSED.
MY PEOPLE PERISH FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE.

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by ubunja(m): 4:21pm On Dec 26, 2018
funmisticqueen:
how do you xpect someone to apologise when you haven't told them the wrong they commited
like I said. FORGET IT.

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Dinho20(m): 4:25pm On Dec 26, 2018
FOR LADIES;

LADIES, NEVER ALLOW A MAN TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU WHEN HE IS NOT READY TO MARRY YOU, SO THAT YOU WILL AVOID GIVING BIRTH TO A BASTARD.
MAKE SURE YOU GET MARRIED FIRST, THEN GIVE BIRTH TO CHILD, BECAUSE MARRIAGE IS ORDAINED BY GOD "THE CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH."
WHEN YOU GIVE BIRTH TO CHILD OUTSIDE MARRIAGE, IT MEANS YOU'RE A WAYWARD LADY, A PROSTITUTE, OR/AND A STREET HAWKER, AND WHEN THE CHILD GROWS UP, HE OR SHE WILL BECOME AN OBJECT OF RIDICULE AMONG HIS OR HER FRIENDS.
MANY LADIES TODAY BOAST OF HAVING A CHILD WHO HAS NO FATHER, WHICH IS REFERED TO "FATHERLESS CHILD OR FATHERLESS CHILDREN; SUCH LADIES SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES.
GET MARRIED SO THAT YOU WOULD BE A PROUD WOMAN IN YOUR GENERATION.
I'M ALWAYS HAPPY FOR MARRIED COUPLES.!!!

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by nijabazaar: 4:31pm On Dec 26, 2018
I like this...

if you do, abort that weak spawn from a weak man at the hands of a licensed professional. ....
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Stake2odds: 4:37pm On Dec 26, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
I like that...if he gets you pregnant and won't take full responsibility, wrap up the sweet little baby and drop in his house.

Then let the script play out.
You can only say this because you're not a mother , by the time the baby drops, the love and attachment you will have with th child won't allow you give her up for any reason.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video / When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You / Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate