Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? (86669 Views)

Have You Ever Slept With Someone's Fiancee That Is Currently Married Now? / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Don't Want Court Marriage / How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by MrOdyssey(m): 1:29am On Jan 13, 2019
This Life sha
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Nobody: 1:33am On Jan 13, 2019
MannieA:

Stop making assumptions....even if he breaks up with her,hopefully he will see a person whose libido is the same as his...don't tell him to manage because other guys are looking for daily sex.He doesn't want daily sex,let him do what will please him and not what will please you.

I'm not supporting break up but rather he should her help that is what a relationship is about..to support each other.

And also this isn't luck.. she's a nympho and needs help.Stop calling an abnormality luck 'coz real luck is when their libido is the same and they enjoy sex each time they do it.
grin
MannieA:

Stop making assumptions....even if he breaks up with her,hopefully he will see a person whose libido is the same as his...don't tell him to manage because other guys are looking for daily sex.He doesn't want daily sex,let him do what will please him and not what will please you.

I'm not supporting break up but rather he should her help that is what a relationship is about..to support each other.

And also this isn't luck.. she's a nympho and needs help.Stop calling an abnormality luck 'coz real luck is when their libido is the same and they enjoy sex each time they do it.
ok oo na im luck. now u see why knowing each other sexually b4 marriage is important.now imagine dey where doin no sex before marriage and after marriage im come find out they not sexually compactable.na wetin im wan tell pastor.imagine tellin pastor dat u cant keep up in ur marriage cos ur wife hates sex and u too like sex or ur wife too like sex and u no too dey reason sex...hmm pastor will use u both for his sermon on sunday.so this thread shows its very important for couples to know each other capabilty in za oza room b4 marriage lol.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Medunah: 1:34am On Jan 13, 2019
Flattino:

It’s flatheads_ or flatties_
Try to type those two words and see
They actually did change, wow
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Modarun(m): 1:38am On Jan 13, 2019
Hmm penis and Love Machine talk. my hand no dey.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by selfemployed(m): 1:48am On Jan 13, 2019
Testing ord filter .... Igbo

Offpoint:
Irony of life, what Lefulefu is praying for is what this op is complaining about.

Anyways, if she f*kks away all your energy in courtship, then what the fûck will she f**ks in marriage?

Save yourself, if the food is excess please invite friends to merit with you.

oh, op sorry... I just realize you need advice from mature men.

let me give you mature advice. sit her down, tella you've seen a doctor and he said you're having excessive sex, that if you don't reduce or stop, your penįs might soon crash beyond repairs.
Tella you understand how much sex mean to her, you'll help her with dîldo, but you'll only engage once in a week or month because you have life and don't want to be unfortunate in life.

just know if you stop she'll cheat on you.. 99% sure.

Nairaland stop changing my penís to joystick, joystick is a computer game pad, not pènis.

and stop changing my Díldo to "Love machine... who invented it? I know what a machine is.

why do you guys change flatinò to igbos? when did Igbo race becomes flatinò?

...........Modified.......
Since this made Front page and I'm the FTC, it's a rare opportunity. I dedicate this to all the 30sec/ 1 minutes men like me.
A big thanks to my mom who took the pain of raising me alone since my pop died since I was 6, and choosed to remain single till date because of the love she had for him. You're forever my hero and role model. I love you mom and God strengthen all the widows out there... Amen.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by selfemployed(m): 1:49am On Jan 13, 2019
igbo's are great
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Nobody: 2:01am On Jan 13, 2019
Halo22:
Initially I was enjoying the pleasure of everyday sex, but now am getting fade up with the whole thing. My fiancee's sexual libido is becoming too much for me to bear. She wants it every now and then and as a man, it is making me to lose balance. Am sure if it is not well handled, we might have problem along the line. So I need advice from mature men and ladies on how to make her understand. I love her and won't want to lose her.
Bring ye your girlfriend all ye that are weak and I'll help you ravish her till she is begging for no more
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Nobody: 2:16am On Jan 13, 2019
Offpoint:
Irony of life, what Lefulefu is praying for is what this op is complaining about.

Anyways, if she f*kks away all your energy in courtship, then what the fûck will she f**ks in marriage?

let me give you mature advice. sit her down, tella you've seen a doctor and he said you're having excessive sex, that if you don't reduce or stop, your penįs might soon crash beyond repairs.
Tella you understand how much sex mean to her, you'll help her with dîldo, but you'll only engage once in a week or month because you have life and don't want to be unfortunate in life.

Nairaland stop changing my penís to joystick, joystick is a computer game pad, not pènis.

and stop changing my Díldo to "Love machine... who invented it? I know what a machine is.

Since this made Front page and I'm the FTC, it's a rare opportunity. I dedicate this to all the 30sec/ 1 minutes men like me.
A big thanks to my mom who took the pain of raising me alone since my pop died since I was 6, and choosed to remain single till date because of the love she had for him. You're forever my hero and role model. I love you mom and God strengthen all the widows out there... Amen.

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by millhouse: 2:27am On Jan 13, 2019
Rgade:
With all the woes, calamities and anomalies going on in this country, the gargantuan corruption, the biting recession, insecurity, Boko Haram.... Election rigging coming up.... Yet some people are here talking sex and libido abi ibibio.... and you wonder why why Nigeria is a poo � hole. Tisk Tisk
baba wetin happen na .. so becos of Naija mata make person no twang again ?? Abi them no Dey twang for Syria and Yemen ... Twanging dey help ease tension and a natural phenomenon of life .

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Nobody: 2:31am On Jan 13, 2019
Halo22:
Initially I was enjoying the pleasure of everyday sex, but now am getting fade up with the whole thing. My fiancee's sexual libido is becoming too much for me to bear. She wants it every now and then and as a man, it is making me to lose balance. Am sure if it is not well handled, we might have problem along the line. So I need advice from mature men and ladies on how to make her understand. I love her and won't want to lose her.

Don't give up now! She go soon tire!!

Speaking from experience.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Nobody: 2:32am On Jan 13, 2019
LZAA:

grin grin grin grin grin
Wait lemme ask immhotep grin
The Young man needs to shine his eyes shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by openmine(m): 2:46am On Jan 13, 2019
You must be in control of your emotions! Learn to say NO to her advances but do so in a subtle way!
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by ikorodureporta: 3:55am On Jan 13, 2019
When u were looking for a hoe, u didn't inform us...some1 that has been into hoeism for years & u think you can change her just like that...

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by ikorodureporta: 3:57am On Jan 13, 2019
vital94:
That what laziness can cause, if she is busy with job or biz, she won't think of sex all the time
Wakandaf busy? What if she's a Sex Worker
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Nobody: 4:00am On Jan 13, 2019
All these people that are telling him to leave his fiancee, what is your aim in life? you think its easy to leave someone you love and cherish.

Op I advice you talk to her, tell her you want to slow things down.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Malawian(m): 4:15am On Jan 13, 2019
Is there a FB page or WhatsApp group for Nymphos? Nothing is as demoralizing than having a partner who can't satisfy you.

Also, no woman is really Barren. The issue is that blood is not really circulating properly in her reproductive system. This is where guys like me comes in. grin

I could get blood circulating around you i n as little as two months, you just have to submit yourself daily for treatment. Its free BTW.

** caveat
You must be tall and slim. Fat grosses me out.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by ensamy(m): 4:19am On Jan 13, 2019
Buy a toy for her that will assist you when you are not interested otherwise other men outside will assist you. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:20am On Jan 13, 2019
Halo22:

you are not doing a good job in that department. You need to sit up. Be a man and wear her out! You need to be mentally and physically fit to do that. If you can achieve that, then your marriage is safe.

I can assure you based on experience, that no matter how much libido a woman has, if you can wear her out on monday and Tue, you will rest on Wed and Thurs, by Friday back to work grin

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Rcrown: 4:59am On Jan 13, 2019
Your fiancee is good, all you need is natural herbs and eat well. Please don't deny her sex. I wish mine was like yours..
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Cashoutgiftcard: 5:04am On Jan 13, 2019
This is serious.

Check my signature. I buy all kinds of gift cards.

Zero Scam guaranteed.

#Cashoutgiftcardinstantly
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Judybash93(m): 5:15am On Jan 13, 2019
Halo22:

Well, i think y'all need to sit and talk. You might need to tell her that your D needs a break man....

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by BrokenCock: 5:15am On Jan 13, 2019
Offpoint:

...about the prayer, a big amen. Some ppl won't understand, there will be like, 'how dorshi handu haseff? Mek she go mari again nah. 'i go be like, 'thunder strike ya lips n leave ur mouth there '
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Judybash93(m): 5:16am On Jan 13, 2019
ensamy:
Buy a toy for her that will assist you when you are not interested otherwise other men outside will assist you. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Lol.....i find this interesting but i think if he's man enough, he shouldn't buy her a intimacy gadget....
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Mysselff2: 5:18am On Jan 13, 2019
lefulefu:
Eat plenty watermelon then jog for thirty minutes everyday and also drink lots of water.i assure u dat after doin all these ur energy will be revived times ten and when u enter in za oza room with her she will be d one begging for mercy.dont let a woman defeat u in bed biko.also avoid beer,ciga and soft drinks or cakes.

Is it a competition??
He said the girl is his fiancée, for how long can he keep up with that behaviour ?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by BrokenCock: 5:22am On Jan 13, 2019
internationalman:
Women funny beings..

U see them walking by u would think they don't like sex.

It's only when they've finally agreed to date u that you'd realize sex is their favourite thing in this life.

On a more serious note how many guys can have sex with at least four different ladies a day everyday for 1 week..

This is why I have utmost respect for women and even more so prostitutes..
sharap!stop talking banza... Women are unique. U n ur likes only meet hungry whores. In fact there arw, girls that will be on the same bed, naked wt a guy but won't be hornidized .dunno the aliens u met outside earth abeg.

NB: stop talking what u dont know. Humans are unique, with different libido levels.
In fact, an average ashanti-babe is never Hot, if they are then market won't sell well cos they will always get weaker.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by mechanics(m): 5:44am On Jan 13, 2019
Tell her you have repented and known the truth, you Know doing that before marriage is ungodly, why tasting it now, when knowing you will taste it later and get tired.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by fadipeooa(m): 5:48am On Jan 13, 2019
Time changes almost everything, including the female hormone. So enjoy it while it last

Check my siggy if u need tokunbo camry 01 or 04
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by bussy2020(m): 5:49am On Jan 13, 2019
That's an indication that you are living together as unmarried couple. Let her go back to her domain. At least that will quench the voracious appetite but be mindful. ............... She may take it to someone else.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by harrysteeze: 5:50am On Jan 13, 2019
[quote author=IamPlato post=74645682]I will like to know how to do this
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by harrysteeze: 5:54am On Jan 13, 2019
IamPlato:
You Will Have To Shut All The Psychic Gates You opened In Your Body so As To Beat The Urge...

Anyway Please Who Has Spare Laptop to Give
Can you let me know how to do this?
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by frozen70(f): 5:55am On Jan 13, 2019
Halo22:

Seat her down, both of you should have a heart to heart discussion about it

Let her know that you are tired and fed up with her constant sex demands

Ask her what she feels is the best way to handle it, don't forget to tell her how much you love her as you discuss it

Listen to her before you tell her what you have in mind

No matter her suggestions, still spend nights together without sex and see how it goes

Some women might get Hot when staying next to a person she loves and that will be an auto start for her

As you progress watch her and see if she is adjusting

But if she picks quarell over it and feels she wants it that way

Well it's either you continue with her or she will get someone to assist you

High libido in women are always crazy in them

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got / How Many Women Died For Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.