Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? (86673 Views)

Have You Ever Slept With Someone's Fiancee That Is Currently Married Now? / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Don't Want Court Marriage / How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Pentools(m): 11:56pm On Jan 12, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Una never marry she don fok you tire, by the time una go marry if at all she go still marry you, no single value go dey on top of you again,as she don tire you now, na so you too go tire am patapata after 5 years. Shamuless generation of sex loving people.

Nothing go make me touch oluphummy until we marry, instead wey I go touch am, I go use my tongue do am

Omo evil/fake prophet of doom, how market

We still dey kampe ooo, even stronger tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by vital94(m): 11:59pm On Jan 12, 2019
That what laziness can cause, if she is busy with job or biz, she won't think of sex all the time

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by baralatie(m): 12:00am On Jan 13, 2019
Shugargal:
But Bros my low libido to sex makes men don't wanna stay na,they will say it when you refuse to give me sex,what do you expect me to do? like now I have given up on men cuz I feel sex is their priority.
low libido and time spent on sex routine are two different concepts about sex.low libido in women usually does not mean she does not find sex pleasing the problem arises because her partner is not focussed on exactly what interest her about sex.
not every woman is a fan of hardcore routine like as if the woman is a IndecentStar.
some women are only comfortable will permanent lover status individuals that they trust.
and this will bring clashes in their perception of men and sex.e.g a lady who always meets guys who's issue is sex on demand and who's routine is pull down your pants and straight to the airport will have withdraw effect about sex if she does not find sex pleasing.in another case the same meets another type or guy that knows how to get her wet without even taking her dress off and she goes about calling the guy a bad boy.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 13, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You guys are not yet married and you complaining of losing balance?

You should b glad she finds u sexually stimulating enough to wanna do it everyday.

Throw in banana, eggs and peak milk in a blender and blend. Take after your marathon to regain balance.
a guy ought to be happy that his girl finds him so sexually attractive that she wants to get down with him.when a girl starts making exuses about going to za oza room with him then he ought to start wonderin if such a girl is attracted to him.and a number of ladies dey refuse sexual advances from dhier guy when they find him sexually repulsive.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Originalsly: 12:01am On Jan 13, 2019
Bro...that's the nature of the beast... sit her down and talk until you drop.... daily sex she must have...if you can't do it all.....I guarantee you somebody else will be taking up the slack....you can't change the stripes of the tiger.

If you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen

Move on.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Iamkuttie(m): 12:01am On Jan 13, 2019
Sorry...

Can i meet her please?
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 13, 2019
Shugargal:
But Bros my low libido to sex makes men don't wanna stay na,they will say it when you refuse to give me sex,what do you expect me to do? like now I have given up on men cuz I feel sex is their priority.
then date a man who has a very low libido. dem boku.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 13, 2019
damilarea2:

This life is a misery...one man's meat is another man's poison. Can I swap my wife with your fiancee. My own wife can sleep with me on same bed from January to December without making a single moves. As soon as she jumps on the bed, she will sleep off facing the wall till next day. Really annoying and have complain about this many times. because I don't longer enjoy sex with her for making moves all of the time.
hm are u sure another man outside is not doing d job?
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 13, 2019
My one Kobo advice.
1. Mark my words...she can NEVER marry you. She will soon leave you for a guy who can perform better. That should be a thing of joy for you because Delilah has just left.

2. You have been emptied. Sex outside of marriage is a serious thing because sex isn't just a physical affairs... it's a spiritual matter as well. You be shared part of her problems, she has shared in yours too.

3. Sex is covenant between 2 people. Blood exchange and fluids interplay. You are carrying a part of her.... so do everything you can to free her. she's another man's wife.

4. Run for your life, if you continue... you might not end well...because of depression when she finally leaves you for someone that will nack her better.

5. Advice for boys: Don't mind those feminists....they tell things like I hate sex, don't like kissing etc.... You will soon discover like my guy here.

RUN RUN RUN

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by mokane28: 12:17am On Jan 13, 2019
Igbo
Offpoint:

I'm not new here, I know of the tribal bullcrap going on here. I'm glad this reply is coming from a moderator. why censored flatinò to igbos, instead of automatically deleting the word whenever someone uses it? I don't know if Afonjà is censored to Yorubas too, if it is... you guys need to do something about it. it's subconsciously fueling the tribal war here. in fact there should be an automatic banning on whosoever type those 2 words "flatinò/Afonjä.

About the other words:
Pènis is just part of the body like every other part, why censored it?
curse words are supposed to be the one censored not body parts.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by victorazyvictor(m): 12:31am On Jan 13, 2019
Halo22:
Initially I was enjoying the pleasure of everyday sex, but now am getting fade up with the whole thing. My fiancee's sexual libido is becoming too much for me to bear. She wants it every now and then and as a man, it is making me to lose balance. Am sure if it is not well handled, we might have problem along the line. So I need advice from mature men and ladies on how to make her understand. I love her and won't want to lose her.

Give me her number make I talk to her like sister.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:33am On Jan 13, 2019
Mr Man it is obviously evident that you cannot match the sexual prowess of your fiancee,

if you follow lefufu counsel you will just kee yourself rather than comit suicide.

just know now that you have more than one fiancee, she is equivalent to 10 average ladies put togeda, (in otherwords she is 1 (one) in a million).

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by ChidiAlaigbo: 12:33am On Jan 13, 2019
lefulefu:
men like u mechanics go dey give una wives anals and gatemen go dey give dem facials on una matrimonial bed while u dey outside for night in d cold chasing money.in d end when u bring d money for her she go flex all d money on ur gateman for a job well done.

You must be a very young and inexperienced man. Las las na you go tire and run. All the bleeping you are doing now na initial gra gra. I did it everyday for 25 years straight with a 9inch fat pole.
If my wife do my mechanic, I will do her hairdresser and maid join. Finish.
Nobody is recognised or respected in the family or in the community or society because they can gwench!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by BluntBoy(m): 12:35am On Jan 13, 2019
linearity:
I don’t know if you truly will listen to mature advice.

Have you looked into the possibility that both of you are not compatible and should not be thinking of marriage?

If you can’t give it to her, she might pretend to be contempt for now, but the question is...for how long?

And if you go into marriage with her with this glaring gap and you don’t pick up your games to met her libido, she might just make up for the short fall from outside the marriage.

Bro, I don't think that this has anything to do with compatibility.

This appears like a case of nymphomania. It is more common in women than in men.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by wristbangle: 12:36am On Jan 13, 2019
Offpoint:
Irony of life, what Lefulefu is praying for is what this op is complaining about.

Anyways, if she f*kks away all your energy in courtship, then what the fûck will she f**ks in marriage?

Save yourself, if the food is excess please invite friends to merit with you.

oh, op sorry... I just realize you need advice from mature men.

let me give you mature advice. sit her down, tella you've seen a doctor and he said you're having excessive sex, that if you don't reduce or stop, your penįs might soon crash beyond repairs.
Tella you understand how much sex mean to her, you'll help her with dîldo, but you'll only engage once in a week or month because you have life and don't want to be unfortunate in life.

just know if you stop she'll cheat on you.. 99% sure.

Nairaland stop changing my penís to joystick, joystick is a computer game pad, not pènis.

and stop changing my Díldo to "Love machine... who invented it? I know what a machine is.

why do you guys change flatinò to igbos? when did Igbo race becomes flatinò?

...........Modified.......
Since this made Front page and I'm the FTC, it's a rare opportunity. I dedicate this to all the 30sec/ 1 minutes men like me.
A big thanks to my mom who took the pain of raising me alone since my pop died since I was 6, and choosed to remain single till date because of the love she had for him. You're forever my hero and role model. I love you mom and God strengthen all the widows out there... Amen.

This boy don mad finish cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Mypeople2(m): 12:36am On Jan 13, 2019
Halo22:
Initially I was enjoying the pleasure of everyday sex, but now am getting fade up with the whole thing. My fiancee's sexual libido is becoming too much for me to bear. She wants it every now and then and as a man, it is making me to lose balance. Am sure if it is not well handled, we might have problem along the line. So I need advice from mature men and ladies on how to make her understand. I love her and won't want to lose her.
This is what some people are looking for and another person wants to run away from it.You must "do",nor be you start am ?
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by BluntBoy(m): 12:43am On Jan 13, 2019
Halo22:

It appears like she is suffering from nymphomania.

If you love her, you should take her for psychotherapy.

Untreated cases always end up in promiscuity.

If you truly love her, you should help her.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by BluntBoy(m): 12:48am On Jan 13, 2019
damilarea2:

This life is a misery...one man's meat is another man's poison. Can I swap my wife with your fiancee. My own wife can sleep with me on same bed from January to December without making a single moves. As soon as she jumps on the bed, she will sleep off facing the wall till next day. Really annoying and have complain about this many times. because I don't longer enjoy sex with her for making moves all of the time.

Investigate your wife, bro.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by linearity: 12:49am On Jan 13, 2019
BluntBoy:

Bro, I don't think that this has anything to do with compatibility.

This appears like a case of nymphomania. It is more common in women than in men.

You could be very right.

But, my policy is, do not go into marriage with hope that the other person will change.

If you can’t live or cope with what you are seeing/getting now, it’s time to consider other options.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 13, 2019
ChidiAlaigbo:

You must be a very young and inexperienced man. Las las na you go tire and run. All the bleeping you are doing now na initial gra gra. I did it everyday for 25 years straight with a 9inch fat pole.
If my wife do my mechanic, I will do her hairdresser and maid join. Finish.
Nobody is recognised or respected in the family or in the community or society because they can gwench!
ehen u give her hairdresser belle and she preg for ur mechanic una marriage don scatter be dat na.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by BluntBoy(m): 12:58am On Jan 13, 2019
linearity:

You could be very right.

But, my policy is, do not go into marriage with hope that the other person will change.

If you can’t live or cope with what you are seeing/getting now, it’s time to consider other options.

You are right.

From his story, it doesn't appear like the OP is lazy in bed. He himself hinted that there was a time it didn't bother him.

If he loves her, he can arrange psychotherapy sessions for her. Because nymphos always end up leading reckless and empty lives.

If he leaves her, another victim will come along and just like OP, he will enjoy for a while and then realize that he has made a serious mistake.

There is a very small chance of her meeting a male nympho who would satisfy her compulsive urges.

So, OP can prevent her from suffering that much. Psychotherapy is a great solution.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by wareseniboi: 1:04am On Jan 13, 2019
Call an helper nah!
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by MannieA(f): 1:04am On Jan 13, 2019
lefulefu:
haha so true.im no know d luck wey im get.how many guys are dat lucky to have a lady who loves having sex with them as much as they do.all im need na to eat well and revive energy and also come to an understznding with her.if im chase dis guy then he might jus be unlucky that na one boring mary amaka wey dey put timetable for sex go come im way.those ones wey dey stay like log of wood in za oza room.

na wa for una o..pls too much of everything is bad.He didn't say he is lacking stamina, he said he can't keep up with having sex daily.... you sef reason am..e make sense to dey Bleep everyday?? ahhhh..it's too much biko..this isn't luck it is suffer. There is limit to everything and controlling things is best. How can you be telling him to manage because other guys are looking for sex everyday,humans are different biko..you can't expect everybody to be the same. One of the most important thing in a relationship is having somebody whose libido is the same as yours.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Nobody: 1:11am On Jan 13, 2019
grin grin undecided bring her to my room for couseling and deliverance..... oh baba, the devil is at home again..... u caused it by changing the poor girl to sex machine bcus i blive 100000% that u forced her to chop ur suya.

anyway, read Provide 31 vs 3....walia ur life don baje bdat

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Medunah: 1:14am On Jan 13, 2019
Is Igbo really changing to igbo?

Modified**
I guess not
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Flattino(m): 1:17am On Jan 13, 2019
Medunah:
Is Igbo really changing to igbo?

Modified**
I guess not

It’s flatheads_ or flatties_
Try to type those two words and see
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Nobody: 1:17am On Jan 13, 2019
ordinarily,what doesn't kill you should make u stronger.buh 4 dis matta,i go advise make u stop dey use shoe lace climb palm tree.man shall not live by bread alone.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Nobody: 1:18am On Jan 13, 2019
MannieA:

na wa for una o..pls too much of everything is bad.He didn't say he is lacking stamina, he said he can't keep up with having sex daily.... you sef reason am..e make sense to dey Bleep everyday?? ahhhh..it's too much biko..this isn't luck it is suffer. There is limit to everything and controlling things is best. How can you be telling him to manage because other guys are looking for sex everyday,humans are different biko..you can't expect everybody to be the same. One of the most important thing in a relationship is having somebody whose libido is the same as yours.
we all know op no go gree break up with dis girl cos if im come get new girl dat acts like a firewood in za oza room he will begin to miss d old girl.he is a lucky guy.not all guys are dat lucky to have a girl or wife who desires to get down wit dem.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by MannieA(f): 1:18am On Jan 13, 2019
OP, don't listen to people saying you should manage or continue f**king everyday because other guys are looking for daily sex,it is not right.You aren't the other guys.. you are yourself and you know what you want and what you want isn't everyday sex and also you aren't weak or lacking stamina, you are just fed up with everyday f**king.Pls your fiancé is a nympho and needs help.. don't breakup with her but you should try and help her.I suggest you take bluntboy's advice and take her to see a psychotherapist. Don't force yourself to do things you don't want to do because you want to please society.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by babzlim(m): 1:18am On Jan 13, 2019
Halo22:

My brother, trust me I feel pity for u becos u just lost that girl... The reason I said this is becos have been in your shoes before their is nothing I didn't do to help this girl I mean nothing... I even tried taking her to churches just to know if the shit is spiritual but I later realized that it's way boyound my power... She started having sex around without apology.

With my own experience I belive having sex with ur woman regularly curses this kind of situation you found ur self. My advice, if its just twice in a week or even once I beg do and don't kill yourself over a girl you've just lost... She will control it herself you can't control it for her... Just avoid trying to satisfy her urge becos u can't. Wish u good luck.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by MannieA(f): 1:25am On Jan 13, 2019
lefulefu:
we all know op no go gree break up with dis girl cos if im come get new girl dat acts like a firewood in za oza room he will begin to miss d old girl.he is a lucky guy.not all guys are dat lucky to have a girl or wife who desires to get down wit dem.

Stop making assumptions....even if he breaks up with her,hopefully he will see a person whose libido is the same as his...don't tell him to manage because other guys are looking for daily sex.He doesn't want daily sex,let him do what will please him and not what will please you.

I'm not supporting break up but rather he should her help that is what a relationship is about..to support each other.

And also this isn't luck.. she's a nympho and needs help.Stop calling an abnormality luck 'coz real luck is when their libido is the same and they enjoy sex each time they do it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / How Many Women Died For Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.