Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? (86686 Views)

Have You Ever Slept With Someone's Fiancee That Is Currently Married Now? / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Don't Want Court Marriage / How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by baralatie(m): 11:43pm On Jan 12, 2019
Antina:

have you seen where a man pin down a woman for sex marathon and after two weeks.the woman is emancipated to the point of looking like skin and bones.
what would be your advice to the woman?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Jummyju: 11:43pm On Jan 12, 2019
Offpoint:
Irony of life, what Lefulefu is praying for is what this op is complaining about.

Anyways, if she f*kks away all your energy in courtship, then what the fûck will she f**ks in marriage?

Save yourself, if the food is excess please invite friends to merit with you.

oh, op sorry... I just realize you need advice from mature men.

let me give you mature advice. sit her down, tella you've seen a doctor and he said you're having excessive sex, that if you don't reduce or stop, your penįs might soon crash beyond repairs.
Tella you understand how much sex mean to her, you'll help her with dîldo, but you'll only engage once in a week or month because you have life and don't want to be unfortunate in life.

just know if you stop she'll cheat on you.. 99% sure.

Nairaland stop changing my penís to joystick, joystick is a computer game pad, not pènis.

and stop changing my Díldo to "Love machine... who invented it? I know what a machine is.

why do you guys change flatinò to igbos? when did Igbo race becomes flatinò?

grin wink intelligent fool... You no well o

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Pentools(m): 11:43pm On Jan 12, 2019
Dinho20:
I KNOW YOU'RE LYING, YOU MEAN YOU HAVE SEX EVEN ON HER PERIOD.

NewsFlash:- Most gals enjoy sex most during their period, and most guys can't help but tag along.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Shugargal(f): 11:43pm On Jan 12, 2019
baralatie:

you understand how your body works.it is OK better than having a body in overdrive thinking that every man is a love machine only to realise that a lot of men are not long distance runners
But Bros my low libido to sex makes men don't wanna stay na,they will say it when you refuse to give me sex,what do you expect me to do? like now I have given up on men cuz I feel sex is their priority.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by homirefacuny(m): 11:43pm On Jan 12, 2019
Amberon11:
So a woman shouldn't have a higher libido than her partner?

Of course!!!
If her libido is high and uncontrollable,she will cheat Bro. Ji ma sun o grin
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Dinho20(m): 11:44pm On Jan 12, 2019
BE CAREFUL WHO IS SLEEPING WITH YOU:
THE PERSON THAT IS HAVING SEX WITH YOU; DO YOU KNOW THAT PERSON VERY WELL? EVEN IF YOU KNOW THE PERSON PHYSICALLY; DO YOU KNOW THAT PERSON SPIRITUALLY?
BIBLE, ACCORDING TO HOSEA 4:6 SAYS, "MY PEOPLE ARE DESTROYED FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE."
IF YOU HAVE SEX WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS A SATANIC MARK, YOU ARE FINISHED/DOOMED, YOU HAVE NOT ONLY BEEN DEFILED BOTH PHYSICALLY AND SPIRITUALLY, YOU HAVE ALSO BEEN CONTAMINATED WITH DEVILISH AND DEMONIC BADASS
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE...!!!

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by lastempero: 11:44pm On Jan 12, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You guys are not yet married and you complaining of losing balance?

You should b glad she finds u sexually stimulating enough to wanna do it everyday.

Throw in banana, eggs and peak milk in a blender and blend. Take after your marathon to regain balance.

Stop deceiving a brother both egg n banana can't solve anything.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Shugargal(f): 11:44pm On Jan 12, 2019
crunchyg:
No you are not ok
Serious or kidding?
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Dinho20(m): 11:45pm On Jan 12, 2019
THE TRUTH ABOUT MARRIAGE AND SEX:
SEX IS MEANT FOR MARRIED COUPLES ONLY.
MARRIAGE IS ORDAINED AND APPROVED BY GOD(THE CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH).
WHEN YOU ARE FULLY MARRIED, YOU HAVE RIGHT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOUR PARTNER ANY TIME, ANY HOUR, AND ANY DAY YOU WANT, IT'S APPROVED BY GOD.
BUT, WHEN YOU ARE NOT MARRIED, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO HAVE SEX WITH ANYONE, IT'S A SIN UNTO GOD, AND YOU ARE BRINGING/PLACING AN INDELIBLE CURSE UPON YOUR HEAD.
TO BE FOR WARNED IS TO BE FOR ARMED...!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 12, 2019
Plz help me with ur babe number I don dey look 4 her since grin
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Dinho20(m): 11:46pm On Jan 12, 2019
SIN WILL GIVE YOU AS MUCH PLEASURE AS IT WANTS YOU TO HAVE, BUT IT'S ALWAYS WAITING FOR THE TIME TO BREAK YOUR LIFE APART...!!!

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Dinho20(m): 11:47pm On Jan 12, 2019
FOOD IS MEANT FOR THE STOMACH AND THE STOMACH FOR THE FOOD" - AND GOD WILL DESTROY BOTH ONE AND THE OTHER.
THE BODY IS NOT MEANT FOR SEXUAL IMMORALITY, BUT FOR THE LORD, AND THE LORD FOR THE BODY.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Shugargal(f): 11:47pm On Jan 12, 2019
Dinho20:
BE CAREFUL WHO IS SLEEPING WITH YOU:
THE PERSON THAT IS HAVING SEX WITH YOU; DO YOU KNOW THAT PERSON VERY WELL? EVEN IF YOU KNOW THE PERSON PHYSICALLY; DO YOU KNOW THAT PERSON SPIRITUALLY?
BIBLE, ACCORDING TO HOSEA 4:6 SAYS, "MY PEOPLE ARE DESTROYED FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE."
IF YOU HAVE SEX WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS A SATANIC MARK, YOU ARE FINISHED/DOOMED, YOU HAVE NOT ONLY BEEN DEFILED BOTH PHYSICALLY AND SPIRITUALLY, YOU HAVE ALSO BEEN CONTAMINATED WITH DEVILISH AND DEMONIC BADASS
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE...!!!
Gbam! �

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by damilarea2(m): 11:47pm On Jan 12, 2019
Halo22:
Initially I was enjoying the pleasure of everyday sex, but now am getting fade up with the whole thing. My fiancee's sexual libido is becoming too much for me to bear. She wants it every now and then and as a man, it is making me to lose balance. Am sure if it is not well handled, we might have problem along the line. So I need advice from mature men and ladies on how to make her understand. I love her and won't want to lose her.
This life is a misery...one man's meat is another man's poison. Can I swap my wife with your fiancee. My own wife can sleep with me on same bed from January to December without making a single moves. As soon as she jumps on the bed, she will sleep off facing the wall till next day. Really annoying and have complain about this many times. because I don't longer enjoy sex with her for making moves all of the time.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by jaxxy(m): 11:47pm On Jan 12, 2019
Halo22:
Initially I was enjoying the pleasure of everyday sex, but now am getting fade up with the whole thing. My fiancee's sexual libido is becoming too much for me to bear. She wants it every now and then and as a man, it is making me to lose balance. Am sure if it is not well handled, we might have problem along the line. So I need advice from mature men and ladies on how to make her understand. I love her and won't want to lose her.

It’s pretty simple tell her the sexy is becoming too distracting and a stress and u need to tone it to enjoy it or probably try being celibate for awhile. Controlling ur sexual appetite is necessary for a good relationship or marriage. If she doesn’t get this look for another way to get it into her head.

After this and no improvement then look for a way to meet her half way or just end the relationship. Sex isn’t everything.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Dinho20(m): 11:47pm On Jan 12, 2019
DO YOU NOT KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE TEMPLE OF GOD AND THAT THE SPIRIT OF GOD DWELLS IN YOU? IF ANY ONE DESTROYS THE TEMPLE OF GOD, GOD WILL DESTROY SUCH PERSON. FOR THE TEMPLE OF GOD IS HOLY, AND YOU ARE THAT TEMPLE.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Dinho20(m): 11:48pm On Jan 12, 2019
BUT EACH PERSON IS TEMPTED WHEN HE IS LURED AND ENTICED BY HIS OWN DESIRE. THEN DESIRE WHEN IT HAS CONCEIVED GIVES BIRTH TO SIN, AND SIN WHEN IT IS FULLY GROWN BRINGS FORTH DEATH.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Dinho20(m): 11:48pm On Jan 12, 2019
PUT TO DEATH THEREFORE WHAT IS EARTHLY IN YOU: SEXUAL IMMORALITY, IMPURITY, PASSION, EVIL DESIRE, AND COVETOUSNESS, WHICH IS IDOLATRY.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Dinho20(m): 11:49pm On Jan 12, 2019
THERE IS NO REPENTANCE IN THE GRAVE;
YOU ARE STILL ALIVE IS BY THE GRACE OF GOD.
REPENT NOW THAT YOU ARE STILL ALIVE, BECAUSE WHEN YOU DIE THERE WILL BE NO OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO DO SO. THE ONLY OPTION YOU HAVE ON EARTH NOW IS TO REPENT AND CHANGE FROM YOUR EVIL WAYS, BECAUSE TOMORROW MIGHT BE TOO LATE.
THE BIBLE ACCORDING TO ISAIAH 55:6, SAYS; SEEK THE LORD WHILE HE MAY BE FOUND; CALL ON HIM WHILE HE IS NEAR.
GOD IS WARNING US...!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by edego2up(m): 11:49pm On Jan 12, 2019
option1 take no thought for your life always be the man you are.2 see baba to give you ten chewing sticks 3 buy a good phone and constantly run chats with fabulous girls.well I forgot ooooh you are afraid of losing her therefore you must stick to the game not even an advice from Angeles can stop her or you wan go tell your pastor, abi you think say pastor na firewood? ADVICE ## say this after me'-i am tied to the stake and I must stand the course'.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Dinho20(m): 11:50pm On Jan 12, 2019
WHAT IS LOVE?
PART ONE:
THE BIBLE ACCORDING TO 1 JOHN 4:7 SAYS, BELOVED, LET US LOVE ONE ANOTHER: FOR LOVE IS OF GOD; AND EVERY ONE THAT LOVETH IS BORN OF GOD, AND KNOWETH GOD.
LOVING ONE ANOTHER IS AS SIMPLE AS THINKING NOT ABOUT OURSELVES AND WHAT WE NEED, AND INSTEAD FOCUSING ON SOMEONE ELSE, THEIR WANTS AND NEEDS. LOVE MEANS BEING KIND TO SOMEONE OR YOUR NEIGHBOUR. LOVE ALSO INCLUDE; VISITING MOTHERLESS BABIES HOME, LESS PRIVILEGE PEOPLE, ETC. BE KIND BY HELPING FINANCIALLY, CLOTHING, AND/OR FOOD ITEMS, ETC. FOR INSTANCE, EVERYBODY WANTS TO LOOK ADORABLE WHEN GOING OUT, SO THAT PEOPLE WILL ADMIRE THEM. WHEN YOU SEE THAT YOUR NEIGHBOUR CANNOT AFFORD AS YOU DO, HELP/MAKE THEM LOOK ADMIRABLE, WITH THIS KINDNESS YOU HAVE SHOWN LOVE, NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Dinho20(m): 11:51pm On Jan 12, 2019
WHAT IS LOVE? PART TWO:
NOWADAYS, PEOPLE HAVE MISINTERPRETED, MISUNDERSTOOD AND SEE LOVE AS FLIRTING, SEXUAL INTERCOURSE OUTSIDE MARRIAGE, AND SENSUALITY. THESE THINGS ARE SIN UNTO GOD AND HUMANITY: I SEE IT AS "ALTAR STUPIDITY". MANY PEOPLE HAVE CONTRACTED HIV/AIDS IGNORANTLY DUE TO THIS SO CALLED LOVE LIFE/AFFAIRS. SOME SAY, THEY WANT TO ENJOY LIFE WHILE THEY ARE STILL YOUNG. REMEMBER, "SEX" IS MEANT FOR MARRIED COUPLES ONLY. IF YOU ARE NOT MARRIED YET, NEVER TRY IT, IT'S SIN AGAINST GOD. IT IS BETTER TO GET MARRIED THAN FLIRTING AROUND. ONE ADAGE SAYS; WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Mizwisdom(f): 11:51pm On Jan 12, 2019
Stop fornicating!! If you were married I will be wondering why you're refusing ssex but now just stop doing it all together.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Dinho20(m): 11:54pm On Jan 12, 2019
BECAREFUL WHO COMES CLOSER TO YOU;
MANY PEOPLE HAVE SLEPT WITH AN AGENT OF DARKNESS WITHOUT KNOWING IT.
MANY PEOPLE HAVE HAD INTIMACY WITH A DEMON WITHOUT KNOWING IT.
WHO IS COMING CLOSER TO YOU.
IT'S NOW LEFT FOR YOU TO ANSWER.
BE CAREFUL.
NOT ALL THAT GLITTER IS GOLD.
DON'T FALL A VICTIM...!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Timagex(m): 11:54pm On Jan 12, 2019
Ishilove:

You must be new on Nairaland.
first time I'll see your comment. cool
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 12, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Well done
cheesy
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Well done
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Sultannayef: 11:55pm On Jan 12, 2019
I’m sure she is less busy than you. Get her busy!!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by enemyofprogress: 11:55pm On Jan 12, 2019
oluphunmy:

Mi o ri mail eeeee oooo. Checked my spam msgs sef but Ko si nibe
fun mi ni number e lori mangopark1960@gmail.com
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Adebowale89(m): 11:55pm On Jan 12, 2019
irony of life indeed. when I'd persuade my own girl to collect before she go open all the sermon in bible for me

do you need a personal Assistant? cheesy
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by holysaint1(m): 11:56pm On Jan 12, 2019
sage101:
Travel go North......

Buy one of their herbs like that(forgotten the name but them dey grind am like dry pepper)

Take it and blast her to stupor for 3days straight.....

Na she go come NL, open thread with the caption "How do I stop my BF from having Incessant Sex" cheesy

cheesy
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Flattino(m): 11:56pm On Jan 12, 2019
Please help me ask them why they also change jonadull_ to Jonathan
And Dullardinho_ to Muhammadu Buhari
grin
Offpoint:
Irony of life, what Lefulefu is praying for is what this op is complaining about.

Anyways, if she f*kks away all your energy in courtship, then what the fûck will she f**ks in marriage?

Save yourself, if the food is excess please invite friends to merit with you.

oh, op sorry... I just realize you need advice from mature men.

let me give you mature advice. sit her down, tella you've seen a doctor and he said you're having excessive sex, that if you don't reduce or stop, your penįs might soon crash beyond repairs.
Tella you understand how much sex mean to her, you'll help her with dîldo, but you'll only engage once in a week or month because you have life and don't want to be unfortunate in life.

just know if you stop she'll cheat on you.. 99% sure.

Nairaland stop changing my penís to joystick, joystick is a computer game pad, not pènis.

and stop changing my Díldo to "Love machine... who invented it? I know what a machine is.

why do you guys change flatinò to igbos? when did Igbo race becomes flatinò?

...........Modified...
Since this made Front page and I'm the FTC, it's a rare opportunity. I dedicate this to all the 30sec/ 1 minutes men like me.
A big thanks to my mom who took the pain of raising me alone since my pop died since I was 6, and choosed to remain single till date because of the love she had for him. You're forever my hero and role model. I love you mom and God strengthen all the widows out there... Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / How Many Women Died For Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.