Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church (35292 Views)

My Gf Mad Because I Didn't Do This / I finally meet Hilda Baci at shopping mall (It Didn't go well) / Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by yemi15(m): 5:14pm On Jan 28, 2019
MightySparrow:
A man without god can do any evil. She wants to be sure so as not to be in the hands of a ..., you know?

The nonsense most Nigerians continue to say SMH. Most of you Nigerians that go to church and mosque, why is the country full of evil, is it not suppose to be opposite? Canada people no dey carry church for head, white man dey go work on Sundays, and their country na way better country than this shithole.

4 Likes

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by Leonbonapart(m): 5:15pm On Jan 28, 2019
Amakababe:
Nigerians and hypocrisy.

Church matter on top head!
Yet the both of you fornicate every NIGHT!
smh.
this is exact same sh!ty comment the !diot was looking for. Bunch of mőrons

1 Like

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by paddyofboss(m): 5:15pm On Jan 28, 2019
Amakababe:
Nigerians and hypocrisy.

smh.
And u were there when they were fornicating. Talk like a human being now

1 Like

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by yemi15(m): 5:15pm On Jan 28, 2019
Firebomber:
And how did that become news?

Lol, anything against Christian and church always make front page on nairaland, no wonder nairaland is losing customers day by day.

Trash

Because most of you people do not practice what you preach. Chikena.

2 Likes

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by Demian12: 5:16pm On Jan 28, 2019
chloride6:
You dont know when to stop talking

Are you a woman?

I didn't go to church yesterday due to the fact that I couldn't iron my clothes because of a total black out by electricity distribution company in my area.

So,I called Bae later in the evening of same day,we talked smoothly about everything,cracked few jokes and laughed and then she asked me if I went to church.

Being the honest type,I told her the truth which was that I didn't go to church, citing my reasons.

Bae really got angry.saying that I never liked going to church bla bla bla.

That how can I call myself a Christian and feel comfortable sitting at home on a sunday.

I apologised for not going to church

FULL STOP!

Best comment bro. True thing.
Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by yemi15(m): 5:19pm On Jan 28, 2019
Jman06:
I tell you!

Some ladies just place unnecessary emphasis on going to church as if that is what makes a man a good partner.

That is why some of them are becoming permanent members of Shiloh SMH.

2 Likes

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by paddyofboss(m): 5:20pm On Jan 28, 2019
If she's mad take.her to uselu psychiatry home for check up sad
Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by yemi15(m): 5:22pm On Jan 28, 2019
Ategberoson:
I'm in your shoe. religion had been so unfair to me

loosing my two best ex made me dislike anything religion. I'm facing serious intimidation in regards again

all these useless church laws aren't even helping matter. they have enslave people's mentality beyond redemption

Bros, you want carry this trouble women for head. Be happy you are single. Most are liabilities.

2 Likes

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by yemi15(m): 5:26pm On Jan 28, 2019
Psoul:

From your post, it's glaring that you don't like going to church. She is the one dragging you to go to church. You belivd that going to church is not all that necessary and that is why your girl is so much angry wt u.

If u are truly a Christian, there is no how you will grow in faith without going to church. Iron sharpens iron. A single firewood easily loses it fire than wen the are in bunch.

The excuse u gave to ur girl for not going to church shows how unserious u take ur Christian life. Do u want to tell me that if you were to go for an interview or was invited by one bigman like that, you will stay back because you did not iron the cloth u intend to wear.
I beliv u would iron the clothe beforehand and wait for the day or you will find a dry-cleaner's shop that can do that for u.

I also beliv that on that same Sunday, you were able to find a clothe u wore for the Sunday outing or did u stayed indoors throughout?

You girl is trying to make sure that ur life/future is safe and secured but u are seeing as disturbing you.
She may leave the relationship if you fail to improve. Continue living the way u are living now if you don't value and love your girl.
Change if you truly love her and want to make her happy and also be happy yourself.

Job is different from church bikonu. What is this one saying? Is there any benefit in the church you guys go to nowadays? Na so so titthe and offering payment una dey do, any benefit to get, kpam nothing SMH.

1 Like

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by GenFunction: 5:28pm On Jan 28, 2019
dis foolish bae fit worse pass olosho sef

1 Like

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by IMASTEX: 5:28pm On Jan 28, 2019
Amakababe:
Nigerians and hypocrisy.

smh.
Gbam!!!
Rules are turned upside down. She won't see anything wrong in doing that. She is also the type of people that goes to church just to please pastor or other members. They forget that God has since left the temple. He now reside in our heart. Hence every of our action determines who is or not a christian.

1 Like

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by mechanics(m): 5:31pm On Jan 28, 2019
You must not iron your cloth before going to church, you should have ironed them earlier and arrange properly not waiting for a weekend to do your ironing, your babe didn't do anything wrong, what you said made her to be angry with you, for you to say church don't take one to heaven is a pure lie, no matter what, you need to go to a Bible believing church to renew your faith in God and to be ready when He comes, the fact that people go to church and does not change does not mean you should not go to church, a time will come that they will definitely change, if you read Revelation well, you will know that there was churches in those days and each church has its own peculiarities, that's why we had men like Paul the Apostle trying to correct the wrongs in those churches and setting up leaders to guide the members aright.

2 Likes

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by Ubdavis(m): 5:34pm On Jan 28, 2019
She complained because u didn't go to church, if care is not taken, she would always be the one initiating premarital sex. If she doesn't call u, never ever call her again. I wish i was in ur shoes, I for show ha pepper.
Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by Ategberoson(m): 5:36pm On Jan 28, 2019
yemi15:

Bros, you want carry this trouble women for head. Be happy you are single. Most are liabilities.

I have been so unlucky to meet non religion extremist so far

I don't carry any lady for head who them EPP but my best ex's left on this religion palava
Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:37pm On Jan 28, 2019
ogashman:
I didn't go to church yesterday due to the fact that I couldn't iron my clothes because of a total black out by electricity distribution company in my area.

So,I called Bae later in the evening of same day,we talked smoothly about everything,cracked few jokes and laughed and then she asked me if I went to church.

Being the honest type,I told her the truth which was that I didn't go to church, citing my reasons.

That how can I call myself a Christian and feel comfortable sitting at home on a sunday.

I apologised for not going to church but also reminded her that going to church does not take one to heaven.

However I told her that one could be a church goer but not a doer of God's word.she should focus more on who I'm and not whether I go to church or not..it doesn't really matter.

There are so many people that go to church yet they do the opposite of what they stand for...it doesn't make sense to me.

After everything, Bae was still angry which led to talking to me in a rude manner and i had to threaten her that I would hang up the call.. She dared me to...I did..because I was fed up with her nagging about church.

I hate pretending to be who I'm not.....I'm a liberal Christian. I go to church most times but not all the time and I hate people wanting to force me to just because they feel it is the right thing.

We have not communicated since yday and I have decided not to call her(knowing she did be waiting for me to call) because I don't think I was wrong in this case.

Pls,My people am I wrong in this?or my girl is just over reacting ?because I see this as a non-issue really.

you know what? I stop going to church two years ago, my believe was as a result of Nigerian pastors hypocrisy suggested me going to church is a waste of time, within this two year, my life receive great turn around, financially, spiritually,good health, I only pray to God in my closet

1 Like

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by Mariangeles(f): 5:47pm On Jan 28, 2019
ogashman:

I apologised for not going to church but also reminded her that going to church does not take one to heaven.

However I told her that one could be a church goer but not a doer of God's word.she should focus more on who I'm and not whether I go to church or not..it doesn't really matter.

There are so many people that go to church yet they do the opposite of what they stand for...it doesn't make sense to me.

After everything, Bae was still angry which led to talking to me in a rude manner and i had to threaten her that I would hang up the call.. She dared me to...I did..because I was fed up with her nagging about church.

I hate pretending to be who I'm not.....I'm a liberal Christian. I go to church most times but not all the time and I hate people wanting to force me to just because they feel it is the right thing.

We have not communicated since yday and I have decided not to call her(knowing she did be waiting for me to call) because I don't think I was wrong in this case.

Pls,My people am I wrong in this?or my girl is just over reacting ?because I see this as a non-issue really.

She loves you very very much to care whether you went to Church or not ( because it means so much to her ) but I can't say the same thing about you because if you really loved her, you wouldn't bring something private that happened between the both of you here for people to bash her and say all sorts ...and she's not even here to defend herself which isn't fair .

If you really really loved her, people insulting her would be people insulting you.
You don't deserve her...she gains if you break up with her because you can't even protect her ( how can you not be affected by the negative things they've said about her ?? )

How to know when a woman truly loves is when she cares about your personal affairs...what you eat, where you go, who you see or talk with, when you sleep or when you wake , if you're sick, why you laugh etc ( only a mature man can know that )

SHE CARES ABOUT EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU !
If you don't realize it or see it as a bother, then you might lose the one who truly loved you...and by the time you realize it , it might be too late ( and you'll miss her care when she's gone forever )

So, don't listen to those giving stupid advises .
CALL HER AND SAY YOU'RE SORRY FOR THE WAY YOU REACTED, AND THAT YOU KNOW SHE ONLY MEANT WELL .

DON'T BE PROUD... YOU MIGHT LOSE A GOOD THING BEFORE YOU LEARN !

2 Likes

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by Talib93(m): 5:47pm On Jan 28, 2019
ogashman:

Go to church for yourself.... Simple as that, not for any girlfriend or any other excuse
Relationships like yours ends up in emotional blackmail if u allow her to continue making rules for you kiss
Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by mastermaestro(m): 5:49pm On Jan 28, 2019
bluefilm:
Tell your girlfriend that I have not been inside any church for the past three years... and I don't even know what will make me go to church in the nearest future!

Of course, your funeral. But by then it would be too late because they would only be talking to a block of soulless clay. Repent today!

1 Like

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by fullblast(m): 5:49pm On Jan 28, 2019
Never you attend church just to make your girl happy. You are at liberty to make such decision only when you have hunger for God. This doesn't mean you should lazily forget n delay your spiritual growth.

I joined my Ex-wife's church to prove to her that I love her. That was how extereme and serious i took mine. But the aftermath was such a bitter pill to swallow.
Its such a long story that I don't have spare time to write now.
Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by Abortions: 5:50pm On Jan 28, 2019
Nanceer:
You're the man in the relationship.. why should she force u to church?

Bro, do what's right in your mind and if she isn't cool with it, she isn't your final bus stop
bae ur yansh is bombing. Keep it up!
Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by fullblast(m): 5:50pm On Jan 28, 2019
fullblast:
Never you attend church just to make your girl happy. You are at liberty to make such decision only when you have hunger for God. This doesn't mean you should lazily forget n delay your spiritual growth.

I joined my Ex-wife's church to prove to her that I love her. That was how extereme and serious i took mine. But the aftermath was such a bitter pill to swallow.
My admonition is that if a woman is forcing and threatening you to love God, she's a LIAR from the pit of hell. A God fearing person will pray and fast for your soul to be won without your knowledge and encourage you with LOVE without coercing you. IF she breaks up with because of this, pls celebrate your freedom from hell...A better woman is on the way for you.

1 Like

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by Deroycakes(f): 5:50pm On Jan 28, 2019
Nanceer:
You're the man in the relationship.. why should she force u to church?

Bro, do what's right in your mind and if she isn't cool with it, she isn't your final bus stop

From your reply, you'll probably do worse than she did.

1 Like

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by ephraim18(m): 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
maybe it's been a long while u guys had issues. so I'll suggest u don't call her yet until like two weeks time or month. no go see am, just chill if she calls u no pick until finally one month by then una don miss una self wella den it go now lead to hot Bleep which might result to pregnancy bcus ur babe luv u real gud. make inlie am here
Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by Abortions: 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
Amakababe:
Nigerians and hypocrisy.
Church matter on top head! Yet the both of you fornicate every NIGHT! smh.
Lol and they be doing different styles and sucking and licking.
Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by toprealman: 5:56pm On Jan 28, 2019
ogashman:

Does she like banana..... eating banana I mean?
Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by bluefilm: 5:57pm On Jan 28, 2019
mastermaestro:

Of course, your funeral. But by then it would be too late because they would only be talking to a block of soulless clay. Repent today!

You wey don repent, shebi you dey sleep for inside heaven abi?

2 Likes

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by Wuraola01(f): 6:03pm On Jan 28, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
She's over reacting joor... I didn't go to church, so?? undecided

BTW if I was the one she asked, my answer would be "Yes I went to church"....cheesycheesy

Now. That's lying grin cheesy

When u know fully well you didn't wink

1 Like

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by Mariangeles(f): 6:05pm On Jan 28, 2019
Amakababe:
Nigerians and hypocrisy.

smh.
...because you do it does not mean everyone does it !

Stop assuming to make yourself feel better .

1 Like

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:06pm On Jan 28, 2019
Wuraola01:

Now. That's lying grin cheesy

When u know fully well you didn't wink
You dis Geh...gringringrin
Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by zcee: 6:06pm On Jan 28, 2019
I hate the way they judge people in this country
Like falz said everyone is a hypocrite
if you force me to go to church that means you are an extremist and you are not better than me

2 Likes

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by bezimo(m): 6:07pm On Jan 28, 2019
Bishop Oyedepo once said if going to church is a concern to him or her..then you may end up in a shrine..i see a lot of wisdom in that.
Your bae is a church going type and it seems to be very important to her..if you cant align with her expectations then your compatibility in the long term is questionable..as you dont appear like a serious christian as it were who dont see the need to always be in church during time of fellowship hence her reaction..i think you guys arent compatible maybe spiritually..you should align with girl that doesnt care if you go to church or not

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Sympathise With A Guy Who Says He Used And Dumped A Girl / Pre-Wedding Photos With 'Private Property' Tag / Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.