Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

My Fiance Says Am Fat. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Says Am Fat. (37298 Views)

Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me / When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" / Depressed: My Fiance Says Am Too 'slim' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by tolutara: 3:01pm On Aug 19, 2010
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by MrCork1: 3:03pm On Aug 19, 2010
Fat babes are the best actually. They are sweeter to Nyansh
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by obi123: 3:05pm On Aug 19, 2010
@tolutara
God bless u for ur wisdom
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by seyibrown(f): 3:14pm On Aug 19, 2010
You people can give crappy advice sometimes.
The man may really love the woman, but he may really be physically put off by her weight. Is it so bad to tactfully encourage her to lose weight? Would he have been on her case about weight if it wasn't humanly possible to lose weight?

At 27, she doesn't have too much time to fast and pray for husband when she has a good prospect right here.

So she should marry the next person who comes her way just because she is 27? If the man truly loved her he would have communicated his concern about her weight in a way that would not have caused her to worry in the first place. I still don't think she would be doing herself a favour by signing up for a life of 'my husband is ashamed of my size'. What would she do if it reaches the point that he doesn't want to be seen with her in public? Being single and happy is way better than being married and unhappy!
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by ziga: 3:23pm On Aug 19, 2010
Again. . . Good thing the guy is being honest with you.

And in relationships, people compromise. I do something for you and you do something for me. Forget all the love talk. . . God's love conquers all . . . not man's love.

If girls can ask their men to quit smoking or drinking for them etc. why can't the girl lose some weight for the guy's sake.

BTW losing weight will be more beneficial to you than him.

@OP It is good for him to tell you about your weight, but maybe he needs to be a little bit more considerate and understanding. But there is nothing wrong with him advising you to lose some weight.
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by cibilola(f): 3:30pm On Aug 19, 2010
dear poster,

did you dare to ask this guy of yours what will happen if you don't manage to lose more weight by Nov. this year? Is he planning to call of the wedding?

To be honest, the guy seem to have a problem with your physical appearance and i have even worse news, it won't get better. After marriage and kids, loads of things will happen to your body. You will gain more weight, have stretchmarks everywhere, probably saggy boobies, wrinkles, just to mention a few. What will happen then? think fast and dump him for someone that will appreciate you every morning when you wake up. . .

On a separate note, for health reasons, it is good to mind your weight. A healthy size 12 or 14 is not bad to be honest. Maintain your figure and you will find someone better.

Take care
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by obi123: 3:31pm On Aug 19, 2010
Madam poster,
My problem is that your husband to be likes slim girls which you by the looks of things are not , why he went into the relationship or even proposed to you at all is beyond me.

i just hope you have not given the impression that you are desperate  because for him to even have the nerve to tell you what his idiotic friends said to their "mothers" is a cause for concern, how dare he not champion you, the love of his life, how very dare they speak about you in his presence in that manner?  

Birds of the same feathers  flock together they say, i for one question the kind of person your husband is really to be hanging around the likes of his friends who will knowingly speak about their friend's wife in such a way.

He loves you but he does not love you enough to take you as you are and i see that as a massive problem , looking good as a woman is pressure enough not to talk of someone who u love and want to marry drumming it every millisecond that u shld exercise and loose weight  before you know it your confidence and self esteem will disappear and frustration, insecurity will set in, if your husband who is your partner for life does not make you feel good about urself i dont know who can  

You need to have a serious discussion with him , you need to tell him how exactly you feel , if his reasons border on anything beyond health reasons and the benefits on keeping fit  , then leave his sorry behind,  let him go and find some slim shady who with any luck at all will make his life a living hell.

Good luck !
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 19, 2010
hummmm, this is a conundrum, I think as lots of pple have said, you should talk to him about it. make sure you understand what he wants and then you can decide on where you want the relationship to go. don't be hasty about any decision ( to marry or not to marry) .
pray and reason, may God make it easy for you.
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by beeman80: 3:37pm On Aug 19, 2010
My dear u dont have to call it quits and please pick his calls.Trust me he is the right man for u simply cos he is outspoken and open.I am sure u dont want to end up with a pretender.He really has u at heart.There is nothing FAT does in the body,it only debilitates our health with issues like diabetis,heart issues amongst others.I will advise you to keep working on your weight.As for ur hubby putting pressure on u,it is unecessary cos dat wont solve the problem.Dating is sweeter when you support each other and not run down each other.Above all my dear u are fearfully and wonderfully made.Dont fret k!  smiley
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by brutal(m): 3:41pm On Aug 19, 2010
kabukabu:

Naija ppl apparently don't know what size the poster is,she said she is size 12,this is what size 12 looks like for all the drunkards
[img]http://[/img]
kabukabu:

Naija ppl apparently don't know what size the poster is,she said she is size 12,this is what size 12 looks like for all the drunkards
u know wetin dey. .she's sexy jare!
[img][/img]
kabukabu:

size 12.maybe you did not catch the last one cheesy
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by brutal(m): 3:45pm On Aug 19, 2010
Q-MICHELINE--U NEED MEAT---As far as i'm concerned,u r not attractive. .u r too skinny!
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by brutal(m): 3:50pm On Aug 19, 2010
@kabukabu--those size 12 women u posted are very lovely.
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 19, 2010
fantababy, U need to adhere to the blunt but true advice of michellin89 and slim up! it helps both your health and increase your chances of a good relationship! at 27, age is not on your side, u are even more disadvantaged by being fat because the competition is to high that any slip always up springs up a replacement. All these faceless people that is advicing you to call it off are simple giving you the wrong advice, ONLY few i mean very few guys wants a fat girl ('some' of these guys has a problem with their appearance/finance/opportunity and decide to settle for fat), Wise up! Slim Up! and Goodluck!
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by Toluwani11: 3:56pm On Aug 19, 2010
Go ahead and Marry him!

When you have two children and you increase in size and he keeps complaining. Please dont come here to complain

All the best
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 19, 2010
brutal:

Q-MICHELINE--U NEED MEAT---As far as i'm concerned,u r not attractive. .u r too skinny!
Michellin Dear, no mind am, babe, we boys wey dey fit and like slim girls are in the whopping majority. the first thing we look in a girl is her 'size', then shape, then other quality follow, Babe, if u slim, abeg give me ur contact make we roll because slim girls na hot-cakes 4 we boys,

leave brutal,maybe he be fat/ugly boy and he no fit stand a slim fit, abeg wetin be ur email sef?
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by seedord247(m): 3:58pm On Aug 19, 2010
Tell him to get you YOYO BITTERS
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 19, 2010
brutal:

And who are you? Sweetheart in a scale of 10, your opinion counts -1. cool
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by brutal(m): 4:01pm On Aug 19, 2010
what.lyf:

Michellin Dear, no mind am, babe, we boys wey dey fit and like slim girls are in the whopping majority. the first thing we look in a girl is her 'size', then shape, then other quality follow, Babe, if u slim, abeg give me your contact make we roll because slim girls na hot-cakes 4 we boys,

leave brutal,maybe he be fat/ugly boy and he no fit stand a slim fit, abeg wetin be your email sef?
u think say u fine pass me!i believe u r not a match 4 me.
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 19, 2010
brutal:

You really have a basket mouth. And the worst is when you try to drink water with it. undecided
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by brutal(m): 4:04pm On Aug 19, 2010
michelin89:

And who are you? Sweetheart in a scale of 10, your opinion counts -1. cool
If u think,only few men r into chubby women,then u need 2 see a Doctor. .4 real!
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 19, 2010
brutal:

If u think,only few men r into chubby women,then u need 2 see a Doctor. .4 real!

Ah na that one dey bite you? Mscheeew. Comot from my face jor! cool
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by Nayah(f): 4:08pm On Aug 19, 2010
what if age is not on your side means she needs to rush and don't have more choice? Anyway I've posted a new topic about this issue because I don't completely agree with this thesis, Anybody should have the right to choose a correct person without being worried about age or something, I'm not pushing her to wait til 40's or something, just advice her she's still young whatever people say and should taking more her happiness in account than gossip.
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 19, 2010
brutal:

Oboy we no dey do competition 4 who fine pass, i no send u whether u fine, fat or wowo as i am not a gay

michelin89:

You really have a basket mouth. And the worst is when you try to drink water with it. undecided
abeg make u no finish me wit laff, infact i was glad to know dat u are not d orobo type. i know say competition dey high, bt shey space still dey 4 me to enter u? abi one fine bobo don occupy u already? but even if na on loan, i no mind, i hope u understand!
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by honeric01(m): 4:12pm On Aug 19, 2010
The truth is bitter but better, let her choose who to take, the bitter better truth or the sweet severe lies
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by Nayah(f): 4:14pm On Aug 19, 2010
hi honerico!!
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by brutal(m): 4:15pm On Aug 19, 2010
michelin89:

Ah na that one dey bite you? Mscheeew. Comot from my face jor! cool
u too disappear!u no get face!
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 19, 2010
brutal:

broda na true she talk o!! many many manyyyyyyyyy guys are into slim sisi, yours being an orobo is very kind of unusual, ok, i understand say u no get lyrics 4 mouth to toast sweet sisi, so you settle for the less stressful but easy to get ones, God help u!
Nayah:

what if age is not on your side means she needs to rush and don't have more choice? Anyway I've posted a new topic about this issue because I don't completely agree with this thesis, Anybody should have the right to choose a correct person without being worried about age or something, I'm not pushing her to wait til 40's or something, just advice her she's still young whatever people say and should taking more her happiness in account than gossip.
40s? dat one be say na she better go get belle born pikin otherwise enough said
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by haboosa(m): 4:17pm On Aug 19, 2010
seedord247:

yoyo what? is not in canada grin grin grin grin
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by honeric01(m): 4:18pm On Aug 19, 2010
Nayah:

hi honerico!!

Hello Máám, how are you doing this noon?
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 19, 2010
Michellin! how far? Any hope?
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 19, 2010
brutal:

u too disappear!u no get face!

You dey make mouth but I know your type.

You like big breasts and big arse. And you go for fat women because they tend to have these features. But I can bet my skinny self that if you meet a ghetto booty tomorrow with the same attributes, but with a flay tummy, slim waste, toned arms and legs, you'll drop your fatty like it's hot.

You are settling for less because even your type of women are uncommon. And yes, if I want I can be a ghetto booty, but I don't want losers like you on my back. I like my slender figure and I get the attention I want, whenever I want it.
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by honeric01(m): 4:21pm On Aug 19, 2010
seedord247:

Man, you are spot on, you need quick action?

Get either YOYO bitters or ALOMO bitters, i have seen the wonders these herbs do and it's what i saw with my korokoro eyes

My shotput female friend has lost alot of weight since she started taking the herbs, she's in her 30s and yet to be married, please take advice and change your life lady.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

With 600k, Should He Settle Down For Marriage At The Age Of 32? / Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men / Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.