Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? (57166 Views)

See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / Photo Of 3 Different Nigeria Churches Worshiping In Same Building Goes Viral(pic / How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by azuta1986: 9:46am On Feb 01, 2019
Pls my brother run for your life and don't try having asexual relationship with any woman you are staying in the same building with unless you are sure not to invite any other girl into your house .

3 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by azuta1986: 9:47am On Feb 01, 2019
Pls my brother run for your life and don't try having sexual relationship with any woman you are staying in the same building with unless you are sure not to invite any other girl into your house .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by eki2000(m): 9:47am On Feb 01, 2019
It is a bad decision to date a girl living in the same Compound, you might loose your self-respect and you will not be free again, particularly when you know you were not ready to settle down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Hidemyface: 9:47am On Feb 01, 2019
Truth be told, the reasons most young ladies lie about their age is so that we don't look down on them as being small for us. She never told me her age. I found out from her elder sister. Like I said, she has a mature body and behaves mature. I had to create a picture in my head to find her repulsive by equating her to my last born that's four year older. But her recent move threw my guard down.

Thank you for the advice. Some aspects I did not consider was made know especially monitoring spirit part from her family and food cos I like cooking.

2 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by pulsa(m): 9:50am On Feb 01, 2019
Hidemyface:

Blockchain and cryptocurrency space with focus on international commodity trading. Can't drop site here cos that would reveal my identity but major announcements coming out soon.
Nice one, I am actually in the SaaS(Software as a Service) space.

4 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:51am On Feb 01, 2019
Hidemyface:

If we no have taste of compound girls, my brother wetin we gain grin

On a serious note, you think wrong. Just that I don tire for girls matter and I prefer to focus my energy now on something more productive and living my life rather than prioritizing women. I was discussing with our security guard early in the morning about an issue when she came out on her night ware that makes the shape of her double barrel visible and walked passed me with "good morning". She was virtually naked. If not that I know her age, which I consider too young for me, I for don enter since.

You're such a fool.

1 Like

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Jabioro: 9:52am On Feb 01, 2019
ceeroh:

I really don't know what to do, I wanna give it a try but at the same time don't want people to see her entering my house.
I saw power surge in your house,all the electrical board including change over got burnt..l can see few thing left such as maintain your way,no overtaking,no rough driving and all your particulars must be in orderwise you may get yourself into trouble..l dey laugh!

1 Like

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by bentwood85(m): 9:52am On Feb 01, 2019
Hidemyface:

Blockchain and cryptocurrency space with focus on international commodity trading. Can't drop site here cos that would reveal my identity but major announcements coming out soon.

What is this blockchain and cryptocurrency all about?..
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 01, 2019
Intrepid01:

This is always the issue...there's a girl on my street ive been eyeing for over 2 years. she knows and she's tired of me not approaching her but the problem is, how can I approach her and she'll be coming to my apartment without people seeing her...?

That's always the case, especially when she's still under her parents. She can't even visit when it's dark cos she suppose don dey inside house by then.
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Tamarapetty(f): 9:54am On Feb 01, 2019
Hidemyface, u wan turn to nigerian r-kelly shey?? If u like try it. When they cry foul that u raped one of them. U go know!!!
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 01, 2019
Thekillingjoke:
I am currently in a situation like this.

It's been like 4years +, and hella complicated
can you please elucidate more?
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Hidemyface: 9:56am On Feb 01, 2019
Fidelismaria:
grin grin

Lol

So our younger girls are no longer safe again

O chim

Gone are the days where dating girls under 20 is found repulsive and embarrassing

Now these days people they para they wan chop both the underage and overage

Op abeg no touch the younger one

In fact train her, teach her some IT skills since you're a tech guy

Let her know that an independent lady is more valued and admirable in front of men

Keeping goat and yam together is not a good advise. Already talked one into being an independent lady. This one works. You might not know you committing child abuse until you find out their TRUE age.

1 Like

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by GeorgeTheCoder: 9:56am On Feb 01, 2019
Tallesty1:
If I talk now e go be like say I too sabi.

One thing is your food, she will eat everything. It is just as if you're married.

Secondly, you will have a lot of explanations and introduction to do.

You will have to explain every female visitor and introduce her as well.

If she's a clingy type then you will never have personal time.

You will renew her house rent on she will move in with you officially.

You will start seeing what you are not supposed to see and you will not understand her friendship with males. You will think she cheats even when she's faithful.

And finally, don't keep expensive Electronics at home. She will definitely break them someday.

Listen to this man. He has experience

2 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by showafrica(m): 9:56am On Feb 01, 2019
Hidemyface:
From experience guys that have played such game, any regrets? Been avoiding them but the temptation just heighten this week cos I work from home.

Lol, babes like 'yahoo boyz' na..
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Blessedness456: 9:56am On Feb 01, 2019
Better stay away before we read your news for Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by oshaosha2014(m): 9:57am On Feb 01, 2019
A healthy man can’t remain fuckless for ever. Thank me now.

Forreellinc:

grin na by force to f*ck? don't you have a hobby?
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by R0ckefeller: 9:58am On Feb 01, 2019
op those girls want to have fun with you now you are running baba no wait reach the time wey be say na you go they run follow them. but the problem now is your age, 6 out of 10 are looking at you like someone who want to settle down

the thing is if you think you really need to have them enjoy and prepare your mind and body for any consequences (you won't be the first or the last)
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Lunockgold: 9:58am On Feb 01, 2019
Michelle55:
Simply ignore them.. They will get tired of pestering you and leave you alone. Compound thing is not worth the hassle because if you do, you have earned yourself a monitoring spirit in form of a compound gf cheesy Except you wish to settle down with the said lady(but in this case, it's not possible) she more like a younger sister to you so treat and see her like one
you are correct madam.
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by oshaosha2014(m): 10:01am On Feb 01, 2019
Talking from a female perspective. If that so called “younger sister” open this thing we are talking about for the Op he will surely enter. As long as they are not blood related, no matter the age gap, she’s not his younger sister. - from a male perspective. Thank me now.

Michelle55:
Simply ignore them.. They will get tired of pestering you and leave you alone. Compound thing is not worth the hassle because if you do, you have earned yourself a monitoring spirit in form of a compound gf cheesy Except you wish to settle down with the said lady(but in this case, it's not possible) she more like a younger sister to you so treat and see her like one

1 Like

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by stanliwise(m): 10:03am On Feb 01, 2019
ceeroh:
I'm in the same dilemma, mine is not a compound girl though, but we live on the same street. I wan enter this girl, but people too respect me for area. Na my fear be dat, and she seems like someone that will cast if I do the do.
what is sweet today may become bitter tomorrow.
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Michelle55: 10:03am On Feb 01, 2019
oshaosha2014:
Talking from a female perspective. If that so called “younger sister” open this thing we are talking about for the Op he will surely enter. As long as they are not blood related, no matter the age gap, she’s not his younger sister. - from a male perspective. Thank me now.

Ngwanu.. Thanchu.... Shey I fit go now? cheesy

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by tegafej(m): 10:04am On Feb 01, 2019
ceeroh:
I'm in the same dilemma, mine is not a compound girl though, but we live on the same street. I wan enter this girl, but people too respect me for area. Na my fear be dat, and she seems like someone that will cast if I do the do.

We dey same league.

Everybody dey see me as senior man but ehn...

E get many girls when I won tear for this my area but man nor fit fall e hand na...

I just tire

4 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Hidemyface: 10:04am On Feb 01, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

You're such a fool.
A big one or a small one?
If you have nothing tangible to say why not just walk away. Must you display your ignorance and uncultured nature?

14 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Niangollan42: 10:05am On Feb 01, 2019
Hidemyface:
Truth be told, the reasons most young ladies lie about their age is so that we don't look down on them as being small for us. She never told me her age. I found out from her elder sister. Like I said, she has a mature body and behaves mature. I had to create a picture in my head to find her repulsive by equating her to my last born that's four year older. But her recent move threw my guard down.

Thank you for the advice. Some aspects I did not consider was made know especially monitoring spirit part from her family and food cos I like cooking.

Just like ur moniker says.. "Hide ur face" grin

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by OkoroPeugeot(m): 10:05am On Feb 01, 2019
Hellfire
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by stanliwise(m): 10:05am On Feb 01, 2019
R0ckefeller:
op those girls want to have fun with you now you are running baba no wait reach the time wey be say na you go they run follow them. but the problem now is your age, 6 out of 10 are looking at you like someone who want to settle down

the thing is if you think you really need to have them enjoy and prepare your mind and body for any consequences (you won't be the first or the last)
There are millions of hot girls out there. Except you don't like your integrity you may do such.
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by oshaosha2014(m): 10:06am On Feb 01, 2019
You can go. Lol

Michelle55:

Ngwanu.. Thanchu.... Shey I fit go now? cheesy
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 01, 2019
angry angry

Must YOU PEOPLE FORNICATE?!

Instead of you to advice the middle aged man marry, ur instead encouraging him to have sex with teenage girls in his compound.

Mr Hidemyface how would you feel when a man about ur age does same thing to ur teenage daughters in the future, just imagine that for a second.

I can't stop you & all the people that are encouraging you. BUT REMEMBER GOD IS ALWAYS FAIR & KARMA IS A BITCH.

Bye

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:09am On Feb 01, 2019
Hidemyface:

A big one or a small one?
If you have nothing tangible to say why not just walk away. Must you display your ignorance and uncultured nature?

But it's the truth. Your priorities at your age are flawed and misplaced. Fantasizing about an 18 year old... you want to "chop" all the girls. I doubt any girl who knows her self-worth would indulge you.

4 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by SEGLIZ: 10:10am On Feb 01, 2019
Hidemyface:

I'm not a young man. Must everybody marry?

it is not a must for everyone to marry neither is it a must to sleep with ladies.
adulthood is not age or look but charisma.

1 Like

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by aprilwise(m): 10:14am On Feb 01, 2019
In my university days I dated my neighbor all her bills were on me .she frustrated my life and I have move out of the compound to get back my freedom.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Young Cute Soldier Set To Wed His Sweetheart. See Their Pre-wedding Pictures / Coronavirus: Mass Masked Wedding In The Philippines / Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.