Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,686 members, 7,955,560 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:19 AM

4Him's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4Him's Profile / 4Him's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 68 pages)

Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by 4Him(m): 4:46pm On Apr 04, 2008
nwando:

they have thread ?
abeg post the link.
Make I go bank, come

Nwam, the thread left me with tears in my eyes. grin
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=124460.msg2122394#msg2122394
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: by 4Him(m): 4:28pm On Apr 04, 2008
Congrats hotstepper and Da Junta.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by 4Him(m): 4:26pm On Apr 04, 2008
nwando:

Really!!!!!!!!!!
hotstepper met a suitor on nairaland?
no wonder she suddenly changed her name and avoided all the males on the Igbo thread,our regular meeting spot.

no be lie o.  grin I just read their thread now . . . love is in the air. Da Junta must have fallen for the babangida gap tooth.
Nairaland don try. Whose next?
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by 4Him(m): 4:19pm On Apr 04, 2008
hotstepper na fine girl o . . . grin
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by 4Him(m): 4:13pm On Apr 04, 2008
nossycheek:

I don't see what make you think that I am out to dupe you or something like that. I will be glad to see them married and have my PEACE at home. Life with them around is better imagined than witnessed. They are not bad but the fact that they are living with me (mate to the younger and junior to the elder) make them frustrated and they tend to overstep their boundaries.

They live with you??  shocked Including the one that is 39?
Na wa o.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by 4Him(m): 3:03pm On Apr 04, 2008
i'm puzzled. How do they stay so long without being married?
Travel / Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected A Visa? by 4Him(m): 5:14am On Apr 04, 2008
stillwater:

Are you not the one praising God for some mystery girl just now, abegi cheesy Un soak your garri and spill the beans cheesy kiss

The Lord has taken away the pain.  wink
As for beans spilling, it aint gonna happen dear.
Romance / Re: It's My Problem, But You Can Help. by 4Him(m): 5:07am On Apr 04, 2008
Sorry about the not having children aspect. I think u shld be asking if ur family can cope with that.
Its tough managing diabetes, i'm not sure u want to do that all ur life.

Forget the "racial comment", we all say things we dont mean in the heat of the moment. I'd expect that you sat her down when u'd calmed down and told her how hurt u were by that statement . . . if she truly loves u she'll make sure not to repeat it again.
Travel / Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected A Visa? by 4Him(m): 5:02am On Apr 04, 2008
morenike09:

@david
hmmm!! see why they told you to keep an eye on that potbelly? for a man your stature5ft, it's not good na undecided embarassed grin

see example of bad belle people.  grin
Travel / Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected A Visa? by 4Him(m): 4:57am On Apr 04, 2008
morenike09:

am still waiting for the spilled beans o

beans wey i don chop follow am with garri.  grin

Pele o J-girl . . .

@ stillwater . . . e pain me o. cool
Career / Re: Football Career by 4Him(m): 4:46am On Apr 04, 2008
Start by altering your birth certificate to read 13.
Travel / Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected A Visa? by 4Him(m): 4:45am On Apr 04, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

grin grin grin grin grin
. . . . . . . findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD cool

my brother, God go do your own too.  wink

nwando:

To God be the glory.
did you move from Rochester
how you take see am?

My lips are sealed for now.  tongue
have patience . . . bad people wan hear.  grin
Travel / Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected A Visa? by 4Him(m): 4:38am On Apr 04, 2008
nwando:

Eziokwu!
na arrangee?

cheesy grin cheesy for where? He that findeth a wife . . .
Travel / Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected A Visa? by 4Him(m): 4:37am On Apr 04, 2008
Is Danity old wine (member) in new bottle (ID)?

Stillwater rejected our advances . . . no shaking, the Lord shall provide. But still why now?
Travel / Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected A Visa? by 4Him(m): 4:34am On Apr 04, 2008
nwando:

If she's a black girl,all the best
If she's a white girl may she do you 419!

Na correct naija chic o!  grin
Burger and chicken parmesan don tire me.
Travel / Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected A Visa? by 4Him(m): 4:29am On Apr 04, 2008
nwando:

BIKONU I hope they're of age
I don't want to  bail out anyone grin

I only play the over-18 championships.  grin
Me sef dey chase one small chicken o . . . abeg make una wish me luck.  wink
Travel / Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected A Visa? by 4Him(m): 4:24am On Apr 04, 2008
debosky:

@ 4Him

she get fine sister wey I fit hook you up with wink

U be correct man.  wink
Travel / Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected A Visa? by 4Him(m): 4:05am On Apr 04, 2008
debosky:

I still dey single and searching. . .make no pesin burn my cable for hia -

Oga that woman fine no be small . . . if u dey single and searching abeg dash me. cheesy
Travel / Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected A Visa? by 4Him(m): 3:59am On Apr 04, 2008
nwando:

is it that morenike girl that you people have been fighting over shocked shocked shocked

not at all.  grin
Hotfunmi ke?  cheesy Oga Debo like better thing o.
Travel / Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected A Visa? by 4Him(m): 3:52am On Apr 04, 2008
nwando:

He's the sugar in my tea
The jelly on my bread
I love Mr Nwando
Mr Nwando loves me cool

ur reception hymn?  cheesy

Debo's real wife is small and cute.  tongue
Travel / Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected A Visa? by 4Him(m): 3:45am On Apr 04, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

It was a decoy. . .Nwando is a very wise and Cunning lady. . .
She was trying to divert the attention of all Nairaland's cute babes out of Debosky's way so that she could have him all to herself. . .
How smart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry

Debo don marry . . .  grin and it aint Nwando.
Travel / Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by 4Him(m): 12:46am On Apr 04, 2008
debosky:

grin grin grin

and those ones are fast disappearing too. . .I heard nwando's bakassi is big enough to put plate+fork and knife on grin grin

Is that true? grin I always pictured Nwando was on the slim side. Chineke.
Romance / Re: Male Or Female Friends, Who Do U Have More? by 4Him(m): 11:50pm On Apr 03, 2008
arianne:

my dear, times are tough but tofa is tougher. yeah, u can have a meaningful and dependable relationship as friends with females but it takes awhile because women are sublime and can create a surface pesonality, once u guys can get past that phase she becomes like a sista to you, but with guys its easy .its either he's asking u out, dying to ask you out or as accepted his luck as a buddy . it makes the ride alot easier. besides, having guys around makes you learn a thing or two about the male folk.

maybe the guys u've been meeting. There are tons of guys who are only interested in you as a buddy. Been down that road before . . .
Romance / Re: Male Or Female Friends, Who Do U Have More? by 4Him(m): 11:39pm On Apr 03, 2008
Males - a lot of acquaintances and a select circle of buddies.
Female - if u need someone who will listen to u, give u genuine advice without judging you then a female is the place to go. The only problem with this situation is that most often than not you may end up with the unpleasant task of having to tell her she doesnt mean much more than a close friend to you.
Education / Re: Algebra Cafe: Solve Math Problems Here by 4Him(m): 5:29pm On Apr 03, 2008
integration was the main reason i withdrew from advanced maths class in high school.
Too confusing.
Travel / Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by 4Him(m): 4:54pm On Apr 03, 2008
Pls show us your own!

Travel / Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by 4Him(m): 4:52pm On Apr 03, 2008
EloSela:

@4Him

Britain did a lot in both wars and the rest of the world should be thankful to them. However you are the one who brought WWII into the equation about the USA saving the world and you have only managed to back that up with hyperbole so don’t start asking questions now when you should really go away to think about what the Americans really did in the war. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Anyway you get sense small, at least you like baked beans! smiley

Ever heard of "little man"?  grin How can? You people think wars are won using dane guns, fire hoses and chariots?

See this and cover your eyes in shame . . .

Travel / Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by 4Him(m): 4:48pm On Apr 03, 2008
London in ruins, House of Commons bombed to ashes . . . and yet they claim to have been declaring war . . .
With fire hoses?

Travel / Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by 4Him(m): 4:47pm On Apr 03, 2008
4 Play:

I am the best at the "Throwing and Catching Game". . . .afterall,I'm about the only person interested in this game. grin

When was the last time the US won any basketball international tourney?No be US invent am?

At least the US is not clinging to some pyrrhic victory that occured in 1966.  grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 68 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.