Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:19 AM

4llerbe's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4llerbe's Profile / 4llerbe's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 15 pages)

Computers / Re: Ubuntu Linux by 4llerbe(m): 3:11pm On Sep 21, 2009
abi lynx u sef dey laff? how i for do naw, them things just dey chill somewhere or else na the pc dey lie!!1

how sallah naw, u no even invite we to come and eat sallah chicken! have you tried any of the stuff i mentioned?

and pls who kn where i can get a free vpn config file for a free vpn service online pls?
Computers / Re: Ubuntu Linux by 4llerbe(m): 7:39am On Sep 21, 2009
them is's is all missinging! apart frm the earlier mentioned 6tunnel !!!! na wah o my pc don dey lie. naija sturvs
Computers / Re: Ubuntu Linux by 4llerbe(m): 7:37am On Sep 21, 2009

maybe its just me sha!!

Computers / Re: Zian Internet Speed Accerator Boast by 4llerbe(m): 8:48pm On Sep 20, 2009
Onspeed? I honestly dunno. But iv heard there is d underground digits 2 activate it. I suggest u try torrents e.g piratebay
Computers / Re: Ubuntu Linux by 4llerbe(m): 7:39pm On Sep 20, 2009
@ weaver updatedb gives me a lot of hard disc activity, locate does nada, no response at all, with or without sudo.

@ yemup run the jaunty as a livecd and plug in your fones and see naw, it does exactly the same thing it will do if installed, that way u knw before installation. hmmm with those fones ur speed will be slow but then i guess you are used to them and that speed
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Manchester United Vs Man City: 4-3 (20 September, 2009) by 4llerbe(m): 7:29pm On Sep 20, 2009
magneto my ass, I GUESS ITS OFFICIAL NOW AND REALLY AM ACTUALLY GOING TO START PAYING ATTENTION TO THE NIGERIAN LEAGUE EVEN IF ITS NOT AS MUCH FUN.

we malign the nigerian league just because we feel there's cheating but just like you have pointed out no one has shown any1 going to give some ref or fa official a bribe and the referees dont score so i guess its the same anyhow, you have to play to win never mind the fact that you was beat 13-0 by a team that had scored just 5 all season.

you just did not do your job period. a la OT style
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Manchester United Vs Man City: 4-3 (20 September, 2009) by 4llerbe(m): 7:24pm On Sep 20, 2009
---reads thread, sighs---- let me get 1 thing straight, so because the referee did not put the ball in the back of the net for mufc that makes it right! ok so when a ref gives a dodgy penalty that shouldnt have been, he is excused becos the taker of the pen still needs to bury it!! absolutely amazing reasoning!

well the points are in the bag quite alright, but i guess somewhere in your closets u knw that this JUST AINT RIGHT! AND IM NOT LOOKING AT JUST UNITED, EVEN IF IT HAD BEEN CITEY THAT SCORED, THE REACTIONS WOULD HAVE BEEN THE SAME!! AND WOE BETIDE THAT REFEREE AND U KNW THATS THE GOSPEL TRUTH!!!!!!

And folks here complain about the nigerian league and 13 - 0 scores, well the referee did not score there either!

whats the point about a contest when its not a contest, the result is influenced and u know the point here is UNDUE INFLUENCE, UNFAIR ADVANTAGE,  it doesnt matter who benefits the result is the same. i guess with these events we can just look foward to next season as title is being nudged gently in ,

woe betide the day a champions league ref does this kinda crap. even madrid dont get this kinda favors in la liga, the best league in the world my ass, the rules for fergie are different from the rules for others? what would i not give for jose to be in this league now, maybe alongside benitez and wenger they will be able to speak out,\

CHEATS
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Manchester United Vs Man City: 4-3 (20 September, 2009) by 4llerbe(m): 3:37pm On Sep 20, 2009
Fcking UNBELIEVABLE. DAYLIGHT ROBBERY! I TOLD U SO! AS USUAL, MAN U MUST CHEAT! 8 mins extra time in THIS MATCH? No injuries or any stoppage watsoever n 8 mins xtra? Lord i hate d Prem[color=][/color][color=][/color][color=][/color]
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Manchester United Vs Man City: 4-3 (20 September, 2009) by 4llerbe(m): 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2009
Wenger was right 2 hav sold toure, after watchin him 4 5 games, he aint all dt anymore![color=][/color]
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Manchester United Vs Man City: 4-3 (20 September, 2009) by 4llerbe(m): 2:47pm On Sep 20, 2009
And some dumb fcks were complaing abt arse fans n adebayor. Barry is def not a class player. Stupid benitez makin folks tink he is! Now is citeh d next big thing or wat? BELLAMMMMMY! Goal!
[color=][/color][color=][/color][color=][/color]
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Manchester United Vs Man City: 4-3 (20 September, 2009) by 4llerbe(m): 2:30pm On Sep 20, 2009
Did i hear 1 Arrow say dey in control? R u suffering frm delusional myopia? Wat game r u watchin? U playin a team wit a half fit striker on his own upfront, u conceded, got 3 yellow cards, trailin in shots on goal, endeavor, quality and entertainment n ur in ctrl?

Plus d guy jst hit d upright! Lordy. N d gk is jst lyk d rest on performance. Is dis team crap or wat![color=][/color][color=][/color]
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Manchester United Vs Man City: 4-3 (20 September, 2009) by 4llerbe(m): 9:33am On Sep 20, 2009
YAWN!! amazing hw a run of d mill match suddenly acquires big importance. Dts not even considering d fact dt mu (mu) fc will rob them blind @ d slightest opportunity a la easy pk's n disallowed goals.

Wat will be amusing is if citey win, besides against d best opponent mumu fc hav played dis term l'gooners they werent up 2 scratch. Damn diaby or else dis shite faced mancs wuldnt b mouthing off. Keep creamin ur knickers boys [color=][/color]
Phones / Re: Mtn Dey Vex O! by 4llerbe(m): 1:57am On Sep 20, 2009
the home page dey work oooo!!! but not free again. gbam!!!
Computers / Re: Zian Internet Speed Accerator Boast by 4llerbe(m): 1:49am On Sep 20, 2009
hehehehehe! dude ur probably on 2g abi? hmmmnnn notin do u o, try get 3g hardware. in the meantime, try get opera10, put on the turbo, it does exactly the same thing any accellerator out there does, except of course the fabled onspeed, which i dunno o.

it compresses ur traffic and bleeps up the pics in ur webpage and loads waaaaayyy faster than normal which is wat dem accellerator do anyway and the benefit is its just a browser, no bloatware on ur pc.

GBAM!!!
Computers / Re: Ubuntu Linux by 4llerbe(m): 1:44am On Sep 20, 2009
iv come again o with my questions but pls i went into synaptic and pulled some packages e.g. 6tunnel and some other ones i cant remember right now and allowed the things to download and be configured. but right now im lookin for them on the system!!!!!!!

in synaptic now they are marked as installed and i tried whereis , and there was no response. pls where could they be o!!!!!
Jokes Etc / Re: Father Explains Condoms To Son by 4llerbe(m): 12:44am On Sep 19, 2009
spot on!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
u gotta feel for the chumps anyway. na me 1 woman go dey do timetable 4 bedroom 4? tseewwww mo jeri ara mi naw, when i no get pause for mouth or J.T. igboro ma daru ni!!!!

but @ poster it seems that ur the married man in dis story abi? eeeeh yaa!!!! pele!, sorry!
Romance / Re: My Cousin Is Inlove With Me! by 4llerbe(m): 6:57pm On Sep 18, 2009
BUT MUSLIMS MARRY COUSINS. Hausa's too.

Dis man aint either. Guy na thunder go fire u if u try am o[color=][/color]
Romance / Re: My Cousin Is Inlove With Me! by 4llerbe(m): 6:48pm On Sep 18, 2009
BUT MUSLIMS MARRY COUSINS. Hausa's too.

Dis man aint either. Guy na thunder go fire u if u try am o[color=][/color]
Romance / Re: Help! My Once Nice Girlfriend Is Getting Fat! by 4llerbe(m): 9:29am On Sep 18, 2009
Yawn! Yeah right wats inside of her, Bla bla

Wats d logic of dt statement? U knw wat u folks ALWAYs come up wit this inane tripes whenever it comes 2 girls doin stupid things n expecthn u 2 take it! Maybe if u suddenly developed body or mouth odor n ur gal tells u 2 do sumtin abt just ignore her n see, afterall SHE IS AFTER WATS INSIDE OF U.

Tseew, she is EATING herself obese! And hello o, d guy dnt lyk fat girls, some men do bt not him!

Y u guys always so easy 2 manipulate? N u wonda y extramarital affairs r so common? After some yrs d wifey is a elephant n guy wakes up one day n realises wtf! Bt he is hooked so he just tinks up an excuse n goes after d type of women he likes!
Or hav u seen a man married 2 an elephant havin an affair wit anor elephant? Except of course calabar men n yoruba dt hav a big ass fetish.
Phones / Re: Opera Mini 5 Is Finally Here! by 4llerbe(m): 9:03am On Sep 18, 2009
Se wahala o! Damn thing doesnt work on mtn period! As 4 zain, well pray n try with d fmr hints.

Bt na wah 4 mtn, 2 much revenue dey do dem now. So d primary use 4 mobile internet dem disable make we dey use fone browser by force. Fone wey na wap1.1 nko? No wan naw, we shall se who go suffer, glo is 2 mths away frm bringing sanity 2 data services lyk per sec billin revolution
Computers / Re: Connection Of China Phone Usb To My Pc Is Not Working.pls Some1 Should Help Meou by 4llerbe(m): 8:50am On Sep 18, 2009
LWKMD!!

Dis guy wan use china browse 4 lapie! LMAO!

Na wah o! Eh. Belle dey pain me.
Bt wait o, i beg 2 differ, with God anything is possible. D only prob is dt my guy, u have 2 carry ur cross. Call d manufacturer of d fone or find their website, ask dem 4 d name n model of d modem in their fone and d drivers 4 it. Start frm there. @ least i knw dt d tecno brand browses using wap1.1 n all dose E series n blackberry clones.

China fone. Ewu e! Wetin awuf go cause.
Computers / Re: Ubuntu Linux by 4llerbe(m): 8:22am On Sep 18, 2009
Which 1 is hmnnnn? U don catch hmmn virus frm m3team?

Dt my ? abt d twick n d nos nko? Highly needed, dt no does 60KBPS standard.

Man do d dew!
Romance / Re: Ladies, What Would You Do? by 4llerbe(m): 8:40pm On Sep 17, 2009
SEE ALL THESE ADDLED BRAIN THINGS! TSEEWWW!!!!

why would a man waste his hard earned money on buying a very expensive ring?

dt dude has been watching too many movies of the sentimental flavor. that kind of shit is for guys who have more money than sense and would'nt even knw the money is missing from dem account. u buy wat u also wont feel no matter the 'supposed' quality!

as for tha babe wat else do u expect? typical. as my gpapa always says 'even if u buy a woman a 100 story building today and she is all over u, by tomorow morning she will calmly ask u why u think wat u have done is so special and point out that your neigbour bought his wife a 101 story building'
wretches
Romance / Re: Analyse This Objectively by 4llerbe(m): 8:27pm On Sep 17, 2009
@ lexio, sounds ominous, wat "TRUTH" have u distilled o!.

where that bloke wey wan donate burantashi sef, dem wan delete this thread o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Computers / Re: Ubuntu Linux by 4llerbe(m): 8:16pm On Sep 17, 2009
ahhhh bummer!!!! iv got kubuntu, just dont fell the thing funny enuf.

i think i will wait sha, really lookin to try anor flavor esp mint with all the rave reviews.

come lynx have u eva gone into network tools and stuff in ubuntu? that area looks very yummy for doin the dew o! see stuff u have to install in windows that wont work well, just there already intergrated, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ; plus i was lookin round synaptic and saw some tunnelers and u knw dt kind of stuff, have u eva tried any? maybe that will be the new frontier to dethrone yf and odas o! if u havent, pls start.

then can u or any1 tell me hw to use a proxy with a particular twick for the global settings, av got some hot and smoking nos but demma transparent and need twicks. hw i wan come integrate the tweak to the global digits like those days of wap.m, %2, @ems,

u knw dt yf client helps u integrate the link to dem server, hw can we do dt here, these os is so smart that shld be possible somehw
Computers / Re: Ubuntu Linux by 4llerbe(m): 3:05pm On Sep 17, 2009
@ nazr, cafe? Dt 1 na waec o! I dnt knw cause i dislike em. I stand 2 b corrected bt mtn is faster n beta than any cafe iv used or heard abt. If u hav a 3 g fone y not just close eye do mtn niteplan. All ur updates n install no go pass 500 mb n u have d rest 2 use 4 d mth. @ least 4 dt 1 time.
U can then do d dew l8r. [color=][/color]
Romance / Re: Why does relationship suck? by 4llerbe(m): 1:41am On Sep 17, 2009
FACE IT relationships suck in your life simply becos YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!
why are u a sob story and always the victim? cos u are simply a ass wipe. wake up and get cracking, its nature, the hunters and the hunted, CHOOSE YOUR DESTINY! GBAM
Romance / Re: Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by 4llerbe(m): 1:33am On Sep 17, 2009
DID SOMEBODY REMEMBER TO INCLUDE REGULAR, RIGOROUS SHAGGING?.
thats no1 duty o!
Romance / Re: Analyse This Objectively by 4llerbe(m): 1:31am On Sep 17, 2009
HMMN BURANTASHI, food for thot. maybe the parol still fit gel abi?
lets call it settling old scores, i dey come make i drop am message for face book first! but german, u have to help me procure the burantashi o! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@ still well lets just say, never mind, not worth it.

MR ,OD ABI NA MISS/MRS, PLS DELETE THIS THREAD O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

NO NO WAIT I NEVA COLLECT THE BURANTASHI, AFTER THAT OK FELL FREE TO DELETE IT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 15 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.