Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? (71108 Views)

What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? / Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. / What’s D Most Ridiculous Lie Your Bf Has Ever Told You When Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Frankicent(m): 6:14am On Feb 07, 2019
Nicklaus619:
Meet her in my office, she came visiting my married boss from unical, we go talking, just wanted to keep her busy till my boss is free to receive her, I took her to the waiting room and after a like an hour my boss pleaded that I should take her to the eatery, as she has been in a flight for the past 3 hours before getting to Abuja.. We exchanged number and I jokingly told her I like her and she smiled sheepishly at me..
After 1 hour I got a text message from her thanking me for making her day and told me she like the way I admired her and we became friends.. Fast forward to 3 years later she finished her school, served in Lagos and later secured a job in Abuja.. Immediatly she got to Abuja she got a nice apartment and invited me to her house.. I asked her if she has any thing going on with my boss, but she replied in negative.. I came and one thing led to another and we fvck for real long time..
Wen she was about squitting she was saying incoherent stuffs and maybe speaking their language Lols, after she finished wetting her bed she was almost in tears and he said "

"I love you baby I will never fvck your boss again, his dick is small and he cums on
time"

I was like wah da fvck,, u fvcking with my boss too.. And said no that she never said such thing.. I was dumbfounded and confused. This girl was fvckingly sweet and beautifully,, I wanted to have a real relationship with her but Becuase of that her singular statement.. We ended up as fvck buddies... I fvck her almost 3 times a week yet we ain't dating... Hell she knows my gf grin and I know her boyfriend too but b!tch woundt still let me rest.... grin girls ehh

Bleep buddies I need one goon.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Frankicent(m): 6:15am On Feb 07, 2019
J4JUVENTUS:
Most girls will just be deceiving thier destinies, thinking say na we them de deceive.
I yav seen lies,that I don't even know where to start to share my experiences.Right now I forbid to trust anything called girl.
Some will know they are telling lies o,they will still be crying to convince you...
I fear who no fear girls oooo...
tell us
Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Okwori12(m): 6:16am On Feb 07, 2019
I actually made front page on this
Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Dino4458: 6:16am On Feb 07, 2019
teresafaith:
Naturally I hate short guys, cos they lie a lot
you finished us today
Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by PresidentAde(m): 6:22am On Feb 07, 2019
so I saw some romantic sent & received text msg on her phone, I stylishly asked her if she sends SMS to any guy, she said no flatly then later said she sends romantic text messages to her male friend for him to send to his gf that the guy doesn't know how to compose text..............
... I just dey laugh dey roll for floor, ayémi temi bámi!
The heart of some girls are desperately wicked mehnn...
To think I was serious with her, had to do an emergency strategy meeting with my brain.....

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Albinoflash(m): 6:29am On Feb 07, 2019
I had this girls,she never leaves any message on her phone and i asked her why,she just said she doesn't like keeping 'em on her phone.i just laughed.c dis one na me u want use im head ?. My dear open kpekus make we knack forget soro joor.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Nobody: 6:30am On Feb 07, 2019
bukatyne:

When I read stories like this, I chuckle.

Except the girl was sincerely interested in you (which I 99.9% doubt), she was enjoying the s.ex and happy to part ways when you did.

According to you, there were other benefits so she probably gained both ways.
lol ..I get your point, but I'm 99.9% sure she was in to me ... and the most craziest part is that she was always screwing my phones and computer for any form of dirt.. she had serious trust issues ,I guess her unfaithfulness caused that tho or probably a facade to cover her track

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by paddyofboss(m): 6:39am On Feb 07, 2019
Nicklaus619:
Meet her in my office, she came visiting my married boss from unical, we go talking, just wanted to keep her busy till my boss is free to receive her, I took her to the waiting room and after a like an hour my boss pleaded that I should take her to the eatery, as she has been in a flight for the past 3 hours before getting to Abuja.. We exchanged number and I jokingly told her I like her and she smiled sheepishly at me..
After 1 hour I got a text message from her thanking me for making her day and told me she like the way I admired her and we became friends.. Fast forward to 3 years later she finished her school, served in Lagos and later secured a job in Abuja.. Immediatly she got to Abuja she got a nice apartment and invited me to her house.. I asked her if she has any thing going on with my boss, but she replied in negative.. I came and one thing led to another and we fvck for real long time..
Wen she was about squitting she was saying incoherent stuffs and maybe speaking their language Lols, after she finished wetting her bed she was almost in tears and he said "

"I love you baby I will never fvck your boss again, his dick is small and he cums on
time"

I was like wah da fvck,, u fvcking with my boss too.. And said no that she never said such thing.. I was dumbfounded and confused. This girl was fvckingly sweet and beautifully,, I wanted to have a real relationship with her but Becuase of that her singular statement.. We ended up as fvck buddies... I fvck her almost 3 times a week yet we ain't dating... Hell she knows my gf grin and I know her boyfriend too but b!tch woundt still let me rest.... grin girls ehh
U must looking for some nymphos to contact u fuking liar

6 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by kalvoken(m): 6:51am On Feb 07, 2019
Gofwane:
Not me though...

That she was walking into the bedroom when she hit her leg and accidentally fell on her ex boyfriend's erect dick and it went straight into her pvssy - that was how she lost her virginity

Walayi you be were!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by yehmy(m): 6:52am On Feb 07, 2019
bukatyne:

How could he be her ex?
They used to date when she was in school, u won't even understand what i went through in her hands... This girl can lie

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by jomoh: 6:57am On Feb 07, 2019
mozel247:
She is very tight and during first sex she was faking tears. She ended up pushing me off crying that she can't imagine she finally had sex with me, that she hasn't done it for a long time, that she hate sex, that she get tired easily on sex. Hmmmm, I almost believed. Second night, the girl rode me like a champ. Then she slept and boom on her fone, I was jaw-drop. This girl is practically into run in school and her vulgar chat of her sexual escapade was just too much. She was naturally tight and at such exploiting that to pretend a decent girl

Abeg which school this girl dey, I get one girl exactly like that too.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by anonymous1759(m): 7:00am On Feb 07, 2019
Mine, she told me women in her community are not allowed to have sex before marriage . that there's spiritual effect That's how I Jonzed for 8 months. I didn't collect any mouth. Chai i F up big time grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Creativebae(f): 7:00am On Feb 07, 2019
Dshocker:

Ok,because i almost saw you as a suspect
Lol
Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:00am On Feb 07, 2019
LordOfNaira:
I remember a certain nursing student that I liked back in the days. She looked decent. Whenever her friends came around, they would sit at her balcony and I would hear them sharing their sexcapades but this girl would say nothing.

So, I got friendly with her and we became very close friends. She told me she was a virgin and I accepted. But one night, we went on a date and returned home and somehow, the devil got into us, and we tore each other's clothes and landed on my bed. My dick slid easily into her and I was shocked. I could not even thrust.

I asked her, "But you told me you were a virgin."

She said, "Yes."

I asked, "What happened?"

She said, "You just disvirgined me now now."

Men, I just weak right there and then.
See lie abeg....gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Enitxt(m): 7:01am On Feb 07, 2019
kalvoken:

Walayi you be were!
grin
Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Creativebae(f): 7:02am On Feb 07, 2019
Frankicent:

one last b*nging.
Nothing for hi.again
Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Officialpog: 7:03am On Feb 07, 2019
wink[color=#990000][/color]
XhosaNostra:
A guy I just started dating invited me to his place to "watch a movie". It was early days in the relationship, so my guard was still up & I didn't wanna rush things. When he started touching me, I excused myself to the bathroom. In there, under the sink was a laundry basket & a bra was sticking out. This made me suspicious because he'd told me that he was single. I confronted him about my findings & his response almost knocked me unconscious because of how ridiculous it was. I don't think he had time to think about what he was telling me. He said the BRA was his!
[i][i][/i][b][/b]My heartbeat is paining me
Worst lie ever grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Avast(m): 7:04am On Feb 07, 2019
teresafaith:
angry
Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Enitxt(m): 7:05am On Feb 07, 2019
Gofwane:
Not me though...

That she was walking into the bedroom when she hit her leg and accidentally fell on her ex boyfriend's erect dick and it went straight into her pvssy - that was how she lost her virginity
Wtf grin grin grin
Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by imitateMe(m): 7:05am On Feb 07, 2019
SheCool:
That he had basketball practice, but he was just going out to chill with the fellas, and then on Snapchat he stupidly posted himself, he forgot to block me from viewing his story, he was just there laughing like this “ grin” I was so dumbfounded watching his stories, I broke up with him but later got back with him again lipsrsealed cheesy
because he is tall grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Mursz: 7:07am On Feb 07, 2019
After having 2 fingers moving freely unhinged in her pvssy she still claimed she was a virgin.

Ema gba me ke!

5 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Timagex(m): 7:08am On Feb 07, 2019
teresafaith:
. Except me cool
Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by CEOwatazs: 7:17am On Feb 07, 2019
this particular gurl we've dating fr lik 4/5years until den. she was on d habit I visit her in her place, everytym I go she will pick a key from her bag n den suggest we go to her uncle house who According to her works in anoda state. prior to dat fateful day I had bn suzpextin her with a guy who works in a bank not far from her house but I kept it to myslf. getting to d house she opened d door, we went in and she hv mi sit in d parlor whyl she went in to d bedroom, the next tin I saw was her coming out from d room with jux a towel and was asking mi wat I will lik to eat I told her anything available ( I was shocked seeing her undressing in d house but I decided to keep shot) whyl she was busy preparing d indomie my eyes wer up n down wen I suddenly saw some bank items packed in one corner of d parlour. getting der to check I was d guy's name on all d bank items as d cashier (meaning datx his house) I was bittered but I locked up as if everything was alright. after d food was done she brought it we ate and immediately strtd romancin. we had d frst round of sex in d parlour, I made sure wen cuming I remove and poured it on d couch as if dat was not enough I suggested we moved into to her uncle's room to hav d remaining rounds which I also ensured I cum on d bed, d wall n sm documents in d room. d tym was tickling to around 3pm and she was like we shul go see her frnd (she brought it up bkos she know d guy will soon b back) meanwhyl she told me her uncle only cms back end of d month. I told her ok we shul go see her frnd wen we cm Bak in d evening we will com n clean d house. she objected but I insisted. dat was how she followed me, whyl we wer out she was busy telling me she need to go Bak home to cook I told her we shul go togeda she said no.her aunt won't be happy seeing us. cut everything short I left her when I was sure d guy mst hv cm Bak home. week later I managed to sneak into her Fon wer I saw der chat, d guy was asking her wat happened in the house she said it was her frnd Rita dt came with he boyfrnd and did dt dt she's sorry, d guy didn't biliv and called Everytin to an end dat was wen I open up n told her dt I was aware of everything she taking me to her boyfriend's house each tym am around she was speechless as wat I can't say. we Sha resolve Everytin and till date I still go around n Bleep my tin. I can't be angry with free pussy

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by zealadjay(m): 7:31am On Feb 07, 2019
Gofwane:
Not me though...

Aa swear, this is the only story lie dat tags wt the headings

Ma chest oooo, LWKMD4H

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by 21GunnSalute(m): 7:33am On Feb 07, 2019
Gofwane:
Not me though...

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Nicklaus619(m): 7:33am On Feb 07, 2019
paddyofboss:

U must looking for some nymphos to contact u fuking liar

Lols who is this cry baby?? I don't own u no apologies, that's my life story I just shared,, believe me don't believe me, I don't give a flying fvck, I am too busy with life outside the internet to be looking for some cheap contact here....not every one u see here slide into random girls pm begging for contact. grin
U dig ?

5 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 07, 2019
Olawalesmarter:
My Ex-Girlfriend Got Pregnant for another man while we were still dating grin, We dated for just 3 month, and i did not want to smash her yet because she claimed she was a Virgin so that she wouldn't think that was the only thing i was after cheesy in that short period of time. I caught her with another guy, broke up with her, the next month I saw Her Belly already Up grin. I am very happy that i did not fall for the Trap

The trap wasn't meant for you my brother. Women know better.
Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Mruwa1(m): 7:39am On Feb 07, 2019
Headlesschicken:
undecided I'm Cumming,still hasn't arrived till date... SMH..
omoh d babe say she dey come say she done dey near my house till date she never still reach my house i even hear say she done marry now

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Akuruoulo(m): 7:42am On Feb 07, 2019
Frankicent:

lol talk rub*$h
Ehen nah. Dat maybe the reason u felt it was oversize
Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by bukatyne(f): 7:43am On Feb 07, 2019
awwfar:
lol ..I get your point, but I'm 99.9% sure she was in to me ... and the most craziest part is that she was always screwing my phones and computer for any form of dirt.. she had serious trust issues ,I guess her unfaithfulness caused that tho or probably a facade to cover her track

Well, you were the one with her.

Take care
Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by bukatyne(f): 7:44am On Feb 07, 2019
yehmy:
They used to date when she was in school, u won't even understand what i went through in her hands... This girl can lie

My point is that he wasn't her ex if they were still in a sort of relationship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - / Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) / Rhoda Ameh And Sunday Agbo Wedding At Lagos Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.