Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? (71117 Views)

What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? / Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. / What’s D Most Ridiculous Lie Your Bf Has Ever Told You When Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Kingdolla: 7:44am On Feb 07, 2019
Fear girls that cry for any little thing. They are dangerous.

14 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Mruwa1(m): 7:50am On Feb 07, 2019
She say she be virgin ooh i come dey wait 1 till lead to another nia i enter omoh dis babe done go far i come imagine why she first lie ... D other 1 talk d same tin later i found out say she done loss virginity from small pikkin come ...the other 1 say she dey go r aunty place nia i carry my new number call r use cloth cover d mouthpiece around 9pm .. Hello where r u she say she dey wit r bf i shout ...the other 1 say na she dey feed r family say dey nor get money omoh see me come turn papa and mama not knowing she just dey use me because she quick hear my story say i b kind person...u see why if woman dey talk i dey look dem like cartoon because everytin is possible for dem

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by ayomide28287(m): 7:52am On Feb 07, 2019
SheCool:
That he had basketball practice, but he was just going out to chill with the fellas, and then on Snapchat he stupidly posted himself, he forgot to block me from viewing his story, he was just there laughing like this “ grin” I was so dumbfounded watching his stories, I broke up with him but later got back with him again lipsrsealed cheesy

Hi
Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by yehmy(m): 7:52am On Feb 07, 2019
bukatyne:

My point is that he wasn't her ex if they were still in a sort of relationship.
But she said the guy is her Ex that they broke up nd nothing can bring dem back, but finally i broke up with her sha when i found out she's still in love with the guy
Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by blackgold2018(m): 7:55am On Feb 07, 2019
Frankicent:

this one wound me oo. Still don't know why girls lie of been Virgins
Play Mr.nice n they'll claim miss.nice too. Dats all

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Monaco2(m): 8:06am On Feb 07, 2019
Back then in school I was fvcking this babe when a call came in n she refused to answer it n I told her I would pick d call she immediately picked n it was her bf.. d guy asked where she was n she said her female friends hostel. All this while she was breathing heavily n d guy told her he loved her n she was like : u love me?!? I hear n she ended d call immediately.. I was just smiling after she left I was like nawa for girls o... n I got my heart broken a few months prior to d time we met wen I found out that my girl of almost three years was having an affair. My thoughts was just running wide that that’s exactly how a guy was probably fucking my girl then n I would be forming mr lova lova not knowing dat another guy was ontop of her cry nawa...... last year I met another girl n she was forming decent girl I hacked her Facebook n was going through her chat n I saw dat she had boooos I was just one of them’ days later a particular guy that has been disturbing her finally had his wey with her n she was telling d guy dat she is sure she was pregnant... I was just laughing... she came over n I was just telling her I know wat she did yesterday n d guy is smallie in my area she was denying d whole thin until I picked up my phone n said I was gonna call d guy( I don’t have his number just pretending) dats wen d fake tears came in. She was like it was a mistake dat d guy just inserted his dick n removed it immediately, I Wan laugh die dat day.. stories many abeg

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by MannieA(f): 8:14am On Feb 07, 2019
Djsylar:
She told me she was going to see her sister only for me to pass by her ex boyfriend house and bam babe was outside the gate �

I seriously don't know why some girls go to their ex houses or even have an affair with them.This is so sickening. Wtf!!!

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Psoul(m): 8:15am On Feb 07, 2019
Okwori12:
Mine said she is 22years old but when I saw birth certificate, it was 28years.

Guy, that one no be lie for women dictionary. It is generally acceptable in women's world to fake their age. Any Slay Queen wey never faked her age, dat one na slay Queen?

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:28am On Feb 07, 2019
MannieA:

I seriously don't know why some girls go to their ex houses or even have an affair with them.This is so sickening. Wtf!!!
Even if a lady has an ex, she shouldn't bother telling me.... I don't want to hear it

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by AntiWailer: 8:39am On Feb 07, 2019
"I can never lie to you"

A very heart breaking lie.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 07, 2019
Monaco2:
Back then in school I was fvcking this babe when a call came in n she refused to answer it n I told her I would pick d call she immediately picked n it was her bf.. d guy asked where she was n she said her female friends hostel. All this while she was breathing heavily n d guy told her he loved her n she was like : u love me?!? I hear n she ended d call immediately.. I was just smiling after she left I was like nawa for girls o... n I got my heart broken a few months prior to d time we met wen I found out that my girl of almost three years was having an affair. My thoughts was just running wide that that’s exactly how a guy was probably fucking my girl then n I would be forming mr lova lova not knowing dat another guy was ontop of her cry nawa...... last year I met another girl n she was forming decent girl I hacked her Facebook n was going through her chat n I saw dat she had boooos I was just one of them’ days later a particular guy that has been disturbing her finally had his wey with her n she was telling d guy dat she is sure she was pregnant... I was just laughing... she came over n I was just telling her I know wat she did yesterday n d guy is smallie in my area she was denying d whole thin until I picked up my phone n said I was gonna call d guy( I don’t have his number just pretending) dats wen d fake tears came in. She was like it was a mistake dat d guy just inserted his dick n removed it immediately, I burst in laughter.. stories many abeg

Chai! Fear ladies!!!!!

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by dmgr(m): 8:44am On Feb 07, 2019
PresidentAde:
so I saw some romantic sent & received text msg on her phone, I stylishly asked her if she sends SMS to any guy, she said no flatly then later said she sends romantic text messages to her male friend for him to send to his gf that the guy doesn't know how to compose text..............
... I just dey laugh dey roll for floor, ayémi temi bámi!
The heart of some girls are desperately wicked mehnn...
To think I was serious with her, had to do an emergency strategy meeting with my brain.....

lol...well done miss composer,some people can lie ehnn
Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Lhimeet(m): 8:45am On Feb 07, 2019
grin
Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Larryslim(m): 8:52am On Feb 07, 2019
ceeroh:
I chased this girl for good 4years before I was finally able to smash her. During the first year of chasing, we usually smooched cos she claimed to be a virgin. But I noticed her boobs has fallen, when I asked her why.. she said that was how she was born. I weak
Then the D-day came after we lost contact for a while, it was Dec 25th. She came to my house, after all the ratata, we got down to business. My people, the hole fit swallow 10 human adults and na so she dey fake orgasm. Reminds me of one quote I saw here...'we never grind beans, moi moi don dey smell'. She was just disturbing the neighborhood with her fake moaning. After the show, I asked her when she disvirgined... She said 2months ago.. grin

Meanwhile, When NwanyiAwkaetiti and Yigiyaga finally meet grin
grin
Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by dmgr(m): 8:54am On Feb 07, 2019
Kingdolla:
Fear girls that cry for any little thing. They are dangerous.

that's the kind of gal am currently dating...she cries at every little thing or mayb just for me to pity her I don't really know...but if u have any experience pls do share so I can learn one or two tinx from u...

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Frankicent(m): 8:58am On Feb 07, 2019
Akuruoulo:

Ehen nah. Dat maybe the reason u felt it was oversize

smh even duo it's 4 inch if it's wide it's.
Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Larryslim(m): 8:59am On Feb 07, 2019
The stories I've been reading prompted me to drop mine.
It happened less than a month.
I had a girl I've been dating since 1year ago,though we loved eachother but this girl has flirted more than twice which i actually forgave her because I was in love,stupidly.
So i travelled out of Nigeria last year December,this girl started giving attitude which i was thinking she was losing interest,I then hacked her IG and saw all her chats,telling guys that she was single,i confronted her,she denied..
The one wey shock me pass,I con open account with one fine boy picture,then was chatting with her,in less than a day my babe don love up,she was even saying"she doesn't love me anymore",while on whatsapp,she was telling me"i will love you forever"
Omo i fear girls o.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Godskidk(m): 9:01am On Feb 07, 2019
Happened to a friend, got married to a lady who told him she was 32 only to find during her first child labour that she was 42... Chai the guy almost faint... But the guy still accept her sha

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Godskidk(m): 9:03am On Feb 07, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
Now this is bollocks and calls for you checking your mental state
E be like say you shortgringringrin

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Abbeysunday(m): 9:05am On Feb 07, 2019
Judybash93:

The mere fact that you were able to penetrate her gloryhole easily doesn't mean she wasn't a Virgin.

Maybe dude's d**k is just so small......Lol

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by superjaks(m): 9:38am On Feb 07, 2019
CEOwatazs:
this particular gurl we've dating fr lik 4/5years until den. she was on d habit I visit her in her place, everytym I go she will pick a key from her bag n den suggest we go to her uncle house who According to her works in anoda state. prior to dat fateful day I had bn suzpextin her with a guy who works in a bank not far from her house but I kept it to myslf. getting to d house she opened d door, we went in and she hv mi sit in d parlor whyl she went in to d bedroom, the next tin I saw was her coming out from d room with jux a towel and was asking mi wat I will lik to eat I told her anything available ( I was shocked seeing her undressing in d house but I decided to keep shot) whyl she was busy preparing d indomie my eyes wer up n down wen I suddenly saw some bank items packed in one corner of d parlour. getting der to check I was d guy's name on all d bank items as d cashier (meaning datx his house) I was bittered but I locked up as if everything was alright. after d food was done she brought it we ate and immediately strtd romancin. we had d frst round of sex in d parlour, I made sure wen cuming I remove and poured it on d couch as if dat was not enough I suggested we moved into to her uncle's room to hav d remaining rounds which I also ensured I cum on d bed, d wall n sm documents in d room. d tym was tickling to around 3pm and she was like we shul go see her frnd (she brought it up bkos she know d guy will soon b back) meanwhyl she told me her uncle only cms back end of d month. I told her ok we shul go see her frnd wen we cm Bak in d evening we will com n clean d house. she objected but I insisted. dat was how she followed me, whyl we wer out she was busy telling me she need to go Bak home to cook I told her we shul go togeda she said no.her aunt won't be happy seeing us. cut everything short I left her when I was sure d guy mst hv cm Bak home. week later I managed to sneak into her Fon wer I saw der chat, d guy was asking her wat happened in the house she said it was her frnd Rita dt came with he boyfrnd and did dt dt she's sorry, d guy didn't biliv and called Everytin to an end dat was wen I open up n told her dt I was aware of everything she taking me to her boyfriend's house each tym am around she was speechless as wat I can't say. we Sha resolve Everytin and till date I still go around n Bleep my tin. I can't be angry with free pussy
Walahi...baba u bad goni oo
Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by uchedum(m): 9:44am On Feb 07, 2019
Gofwane:
Not me though...

That she was walking into the bedroom when she hit her leg and accidentally fell on her ex boyfriend's erect dick and it went straight into her pvssy - that was how she lost her virginity

hahahaha n she no jump out,..chaaii girls dem bad

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by ericmor: 9:46am On Feb 07, 2019
Comedy hour ni aleyi o. Make una no con kill person with laughter here.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by mechanics(m): 9:49am On Feb 07, 2019
Okwori12:
Mine said she is 22years old but when I saw birth certificate, it was 28years.
wow, and what did you do next?
Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Threebear(m): 9:54am On Feb 07, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Thrash, your so called fake love techniques didn't get her... She knew you were dull and almost took advantage of you if that was how the story truly ended.
grin grin
Look who is back

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Funkybabee(f): 9:55am On Feb 07, 2019
mozel247:
She is very tight and during first sex she was faking tears. She ended up pushing me off crying that she can't imagine she finally had sex with me, that she hasn't done it for a long time, that she hate sex, that she get tired easily on sex. Hmmmm, I almost believed. Second night, the girl rode me like a champ. Then she slept and boom on her fone, I was jaw-drop. This girl is practically into run in school and her vulgar chat of her sexual escapade was just too much. She was naturally tight and at such exploiting that to pretend a decent girl

there is nothing naturally, maybe she's using a products for it
Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by ericmor: 9:57am On Feb 07, 2019
Exjoker:
We were gisting this particular day and her phone rang. She picked the call and talked for some minutes. When the caller sense that she is with someone and asked who the person is...?
She lied right before me to the caller that "I am her mother".
I instantly became weak and the rest is history.

My bed mate does that a lot. I can't count her lies self. My uncle use to tell me that igbo girls are prone to lie but I don't know how true it is but this girl I'm talking of is an igbo girl and she lies all the time like is a normal thing
Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Buffalowings3(m): 10:01am On Feb 07, 2019
Creativebae:
Guy tolx me he'll be travelling only for me to meet him at a bar celeberating his birthday party with his friends and another girl, thet were catching fun, i just went to sit with them ordered for hollandia and barbecue fish, went home to sleep naked under the fan. That was our end oh

Lies that makes one sweat cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by ecstasy357(m): 10:01am On Feb 07, 2019
Frankicent:

chai me barely trust women. She did fuxked the guy?

Back then I'll say No, but now I'll say, "I don't know."

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - / Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) / Rhoda Ameh And Sunday Agbo Wedding At Lagos Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.