Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? (71083 Views)

What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? / Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. / What’s D Most Ridiculous Lie Your Bf Has Ever Told You When Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by livelymatilda22: 12:13am On Feb 07, 2019
Frankicent:
[s] well I fake a love technique on a girl just to bang her. that day I could swear if I'd gone for a movie audition i will be picked.

I could remember how I told her I love her and could do anything for her, even told asked if her bf could protect or Bleep her real good.

She gave me a dull face that I know if one of those bf who aren't romantic.

told her something most guys will never do to a woman. i think saying all that trigger her emotion I even cried self grin

Words I said that day got her emotional. Unfortunately, i lied about the love part said all that just to get the chochooo.

After listening to my Romeo words and signs, she invited me to her place on a Sunday. Girl asked me to come @ 2pm I came by 9pm.
grin

Immediately she saw me i faked my emotion hold her and made it known to her that I love her. I enter the room and vow to myself that I will either bang or give her a deep romantic... Anyone make I no sha lost.

As a big guy 6'4 tall and chubby huge.. I lift her like a kid and place her on the table ready to try one of my dirty fantasy.. Table f*ck...

Story short... I deep romantic her full nude...50 shades tinz.

until she ate my lips off. For 5days I still smelled her body scent on Me and the taste of her lips.
damn

Unfortunately, she refuse me from banging hr that night I was like see Bleep up .. She lied to me she on her flow nd i believe only after trying like 5 times.. When am h*rny am a bit stubborn.

Days later she told me if I want to f*ck I'll have to pay any amount. Immediately I was turned off ..

That how we part ways.

I have never tried this fake love techniques ever since cause I fear I'll hurt a gal...

Guys don't try this fake love technique ooo.[/s]
Thrash, your so called fake love techniques didn't get her... She knew you were dull and almost took advantage of you if that was how the story truly ended.

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Dshocker(m): 12:14am On Feb 07, 2019
Creativebae:
Guy tolx me he'll be travelling only for me to meet him at a bar celeberating his birthday party with his friends and another girl, thet were catching fun, i just went to sit with them ordered for hollandia and barbecue fish, went home to sleep naked under the fan. That was our end oh

Since you never knew he was going to be there,what really took you to the bar in the first place?...

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by livelymatilda22: 12:16am On Feb 07, 2019
grin
Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Creativebae(f): 12:17am On Feb 07, 2019
Dshocker:

Since you never knew he was going to be there,what really took you to the bar in the first place?...
Went out with a friend to buy shawarna oh, then i saw him cancelling bottles and his friends were cheering him..

20 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by livelymatilda22: 12:17am On Feb 07, 2019
Slynation:

This one off me.... grin
Yea...kids like you should be sleeping by now.. I guess your parents aren't watching..
Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:20am On Feb 07, 2019
My Ex-Girlfriend Got Pregnant for another man while we were still dating grin, We dated for just 3 month, and i did not want to smash her yet because she claimed she was a Virgin so that she wouldn't think that was the only thing i was after cheesy in that short period of time. I caught her with another guy, broke up with her, the next month I saw Her Belly already Up grin. I am very happy that i did not fall for the Trap

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by xtremeTall(m): 12:21am On Feb 07, 2019
ceeroh:
I chased this girl for good 4years before I was finally able to smash her. During the first year of chasing, we usually smooched cos she claimed to be a virgin. But I noticed her boobs has fallen, when I asked her why.. she said that was how she was born. I weak
Then the D-day came after we lost contact for a while, it was Dec 25th. She came to my house, after all the ratata, we got down to business. My people, the hole fit swallow 10 human adults and na so she dey fake orgasm. Reminds me of one quote I saw here...'we never grind beans, moi moi don dey smell'. She was just disturbing the neighborhood with her fake moaning. After the show, I asked her when she disvirgined... She said 2months ago.. grin

Meanwhile, When NwanyiAwkaetiti and Yigiyaga finally meet grin
bro I swear to God....
You already tell my own experience.........especially reason for fallen boobs grin

5 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by holluville: 12:21am On Feb 07, 2019
grin grin
ceeroh:
I chased this girl for good 4years before I was finally able to smash her. During the first year of chasing, we usually smooched cos she claimed to be a virgin. But I noticed her boobs has fallen, when I asked her why.. she said that was how she was born. I weak
Then the D-day came after we lost contact for a while, it was Dec 25th. She came to my house, after all the ratata, we got down to business. My people, the hole fit swallow 10 human adults and na so she dey fake orgasm. Reminds me of one quote I saw here...'we never grind beans, moi moi don dey smell'. She was just disturbing the neighborhood with her fake moaning. After the show, I asked her when she disvirgined... She said 2months ago.. grin

grin
ceeroh:

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by stanliwise(m): 12:24am On Feb 07, 2019
There was one girl I was throwing sign to some years back although she didn't lie to me o. But always behaves like one kin queen of Uja kingdom and often gives this look to we boys like say "who be all this slaves", If you nor know this babe you fit think say na Otedola daughter and one kin decent girl like dat wey too like church. Only for me to latter know say one of my distant friend done knack this girl tire when dem dey secondary school. Right now if I see am I go just dey vex and funny thing be say she dey my church and na she be number one to form spirikoko. angry

21 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Slynation(m): 12:24am On Feb 07, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Yea...kids like you should be sleeping by now.. I guess your parents aren't watching..

Lol.... See monitoring spirit grin
shey i told you to "Go and Sin no more"

9 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Dshocker(m): 12:24am On Feb 07, 2019
Creativebae:

Went out with a friend to buy shawarna oh, then i saw him cancelling bottles and his friends were cheering him..

Ok,because i almost saw you as a suspect

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by HarunaWest(m): 12:26am On Feb 07, 2019
Mine happened quite recently. Twas New Year's Day, I had a skirmish with shawty,so she agreed that we thrashed our beef on New year's day,we agreed for 5p.m...Meeting point was our favourite eatery. Arrived the venue,was there for an hour didn't see shawty,I called her,she didn't pick up as well ...Finally she picked up and told me she wanted to get Fish for her Aunt that she's about to board a bike...Next thing I saw, Shawty in a Camry 2.2, passenger sit,eating fish and drinking Smirnoff ..The vehicle zoomed past me .,I called shawty again,she hasn't picked up till today.

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Chiefheywhy(m): 12:30am On Feb 07, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Lhimeet(m): 12:31am On Feb 07, 2019
toydee:
Mine said she travelled to London for the Christmas holidays,that she stayed with her uncle n family in Buckingham palace..
Kill me already... Hahahahaha!

This one get PHD in lying... Damn!
grin cheesy

9 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by NarnieSnyper(m): 12:32am On Feb 07, 2019
My ex told me she was totally over her ex boyfriend. Na so I go visit am for her place (LDR). So after doing it, I was just going through her phone to see her pictures since it's been months since we last saw each other, then she went to the kitchen to get something and them as I was swiping, my eyes landed on a screenshot where her ex said he wants them to screw again, and that he misses her love hole.
I didn't say anything that night because all I wanted to do was run marathon the whole night.

Asked her about the text few days later, she just said her ex wanted her back but she wasn't having any of it but from the screenshot it was like they'd already smashed and he wanted more (yeah, she's a killer in bed alright).
I wasn't mad because I was also cheating on her with someone else. So it was 50/50 i guess

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 07, 2019
Gofwane:
Not me though...

That she was walking into the bedroom when she hit her leg and accidentally fell on her ex boyfriend's erect dick and it went straight into her pvssy - that was how she lost her virginity
This remind of a rape case where he said he accidentally fell on her lol people couldn’t believe him but that excuse won the case
So you never know maybe she was telling you the truth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by livelymatilda22: 12:33am On Feb 07, 2019
Slynation:

Lol.... See monitoring spirit grin
shey i told you to "Go and Sin no more"

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Bestchoice4me(m): 12:34am On Feb 07, 2019
Now, they say a pussy that has been fuck3d can still be refuck3d.. We broke up, after 2months, we saw each other again.. We get talking, she told me allot of things, how her new bf treats her, how he proposed to her, I saw the ring on her finger.. I enjoyed all her story.. So, I said what about coming to say hello to me.. She said no p.. She came one Saturday morning.. To cut d long story short.. We get down to biz.. As I dey sha d girl with my kondo, she was moaning and am enjoying d blues.. Her fiance call came in.. At first, she wanted to ignore but I persuaded her to pick up, she did and the guy asked where she was, Her response got me cracking.. She said she was on the bike.. Laff wan kill me.. The one wey con make me loose my erection due to laughter.. I further inserted my kondo, she screamed aloud, d guy said what's that? She said na the bike enter gallop and it makes her feel pain at d back..
Nifemi.. I hail u oo.. U be badolina

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Lhimeet(m): 12:35am On Feb 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:
A guy I just started dating invited me to his place to "watch a movie". It was early days in the relationship, so my guard was still up & I didn't wanna rush things. When he started touching me, I excused myself to the bathroom. In there, under the sink was a laundry basket & a bra was sticking out. This made me suspicious because he'd told me that he was single. I confronted him about my findings & his response almost knocked me unconscious because of how ridiculous it was. I don't think he had time to think about what he was telling me. He said the BRA was his!
Damn! Haha! grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by tzoracle: 12:36am On Feb 07, 2019
Gofwane:
Not me though...

That she was walking into the bedroom when she hit her leg and accidentally fell on her ex boyfriend's erect dick and it went straight into her pvssy - that was how she lost her virginity

come on bro, really undecided undecided undecided

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Slynation(m): 12:37am On Feb 07, 2019
[quote author=livelymatilda22 post=75488714][/quote] just continue oo.... last last see where it might end you!! grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by unity004(m): 12:40am On Feb 07, 2019
grin dat am her only boyfriend bt went i got access 2 her facebook account & whatsapp i realize am one in a million

19 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Nobody: 12:40am On Feb 07, 2019
Gofwane:
Not me though...

Lol Just kill me

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by BrokenBarbie: 12:42am On Feb 07, 2019
We had a fight.. My mum's birthday happened to fall around the time of the fight...

I expected him to be mature about it and still send his wishes..

He saw her on my profile picture on whatsapp..
I posted up to ten different pictures of her on my whatsapp status..

The morofoko was viewing every thing but he didn't mention a single word of it.

When I finally confronted him about it. Dude literally lied his head off about the whole thing.

He lied and lied and Denied having any idea of the birthday ..
We're not together anymore tho

10 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by livelymatilda22: 12:42am On Feb 07, 2019
Slynation:

just continue oo....
last last see where it might end you!! grin
Why did you do that to your sister?

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by mastermaestro(m): 12:48am On Feb 07, 2019
teresafaith:

It will strike you and your shortness.
Oloripkelebe

Damn!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by RaphtechSolar(m): 12:50am On Feb 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:
A guy I just started dating invited me to his place to "watch a movie". It was early days in the relationship, so my guard was still up & I didn't wanna rush things. When he started touching me, I excused myself to the bathroom. In there, under the sink was a laundry basket & a bra was sticking out. This made me suspicious because he'd told me that he was single. I confronted him about my findings & his response almost knocked me unconscious because of how ridiculous it was. I don't think he had time to think about what he was telling me. He said the BRA was his!
hahaha aye Le oo

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by RaphtechSolar(m): 12:51am On Feb 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Aye Le oo

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Lhimeet(m): 12:52am On Feb 07, 2019
Dshocker:

Probably to look for potential clients... grin cheesy

11 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Slynation(m): 12:52am On Feb 07, 2019
livelymatilda22:
Why did you do that to your sister?
u expect me to answer that...? when u have refused to have sense abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - / Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) / Rhoda Ameh And Sunday Agbo Wedding At Lagos Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.