Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,381 members, 7,822,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships (38295 Views)

After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags / Should I Advice Her, Play Along Or Leave Her? / 3 Financial Red Flags In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:03pm On Feb 16, 2019
funmisticqueen:
a sociopath is very different from what you think
Alright, So what do you mean??
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by Mariangeles(f): 5:06pm On Feb 16, 2019
ubunja:
so they are free to support anyone but not ubunja?
At least Nelson Mandela proved himself to be selfless and worthy to be heard.
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 16, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Alright, So what do you mean??
sociopaths are more of antisocial/dissocial personality types. While narcs can feel remorse, sociopaths cannot. Same thing goes for psychopaths.
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by Deicide: 5:09pm On Feb 16, 2019
funmisticqueen:
that is not narcissism but egoism.
egoism is part of narcissism in fact you could interchange the two most times.
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by ubunja(m): 5:09pm On Feb 16, 2019
Mariangeles:
At least Nelson Mandela proved himself to be selfless and worthy to be heard.
so nairaland males must listen to Mandela not ubunja?
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by Benwems(m): 5:17pm On Feb 16, 2019
victorian:

My dear , I don't waste my time dating such type of human beings.

Immediately I notice on the first date ? Its over . I can't cope with any man , I hope to date having such mentality. I don japa!!

I dated one like that, he thought he is the only available God's gift to women . Fine . tall 6" 2" ft with a good job and perfect massive duplex home . Intact after the date, I regretted ever meeting up with him. And I told him point blank , sorry Im no longer interested in dating you. He was shocked and angry. But thats it . I just can't swallow such attitudes everyday .

bye bye to such terrible attitude . Give it to somoeonesle biko, I"ll pass!.

I can't !
His good job and money is what attracted you but you can't cope with his bad side. If a broke gives you the exact qualities you need you wouldn't still date him before he's broke. Basically you want to eat your cake and have it. If I may ask what job do you have yourself or what do you do for a living? In my opinion the guy isn't your class. Go for your class. Ladies generally feel if they are beautiful or have a good shape that means they have class but that's a pathetic reasoning.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 16, 2019
Deicide:
egoism is part of narcissism in fact you could interchange the two most times.
yes but an egoist can show empathy and some may not be so selfish. Egoist do not need to seek validation from others by putting down their self esteem.
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 16, 2019
ubunja:
so nairaland males must listen to Mandela not ubunja?
life is not always about you
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:22pm On Feb 16, 2019
funmisticqueen:
sociopaths are more of antisocial/dissocial personality types. While narcs can feel remorse, sociopaths cannot. Same thing goes for psychopaths.
Alright... Noted with thanks

So you prefer Narcissistsgrin to Sociopathsgrin??
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by Daeylar(f): 5:22pm On Feb 16, 2019
wickedworld:
Pls run they are bad news. They lied about everything, they are manipulative, makes empty promises a lot, their attitude is different from what they say, they will use u to get another supply, down grade u in present of family and friends, always taking and when is time for them to give u will be discarded.

They will discardu for a new supply after 2 months they will be back as nothing happened. Their wrong is always ur fault because they are perfect. They like show off, brag a lot, womanise a lot, drama king, they are mean, heartless, frustrating, control freak, stubborn, u will always feel like walking on egg shell in relationship with them, relationship will them always end bad, they think u don't deserve them in their head.
Etc

Once u know u are dating narcissist play them back with the mind of discarding.

@ bolded very true.
Na dem be this grin grin
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by ubunja(m): 5:25pm On Feb 16, 2019
funmisticqueen:
life is not always about you
that's not the point.
The point is why are men who follow ubunja labelled BRAINWASHED but it's OK when those men follow other writers.
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Alright... Noted with thanks

So you prefer Narcissists to Sociopaths??
no, I prefer none. Both are toxic and cause damage to the people around them

1 Like

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by Deicide: 5:30pm On Feb 16, 2019
funmisticqueen:
yes but an egoist can show empathy and some may not be so selfish. Egoist do not need to seek validation from others by putting down their self esteem.
Haha you don't know what you are talking about.
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 16, 2019
ubunja:
that's not the point.
The point is why are men who follow ubunja labelled BRAINWASHED but it's OK when those men follow other writers.
Eeyah. Sorry about that. But where is the miseducation thread Na. I am eagerly waiting.
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 16, 2019
Deicide:
Haha you don't know what you are talking about.
give me examples.
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by ubunja(m): 5:34pm On Feb 16, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Eeyah. Sorry about that. But where is the miseducation thread Na. I am eagerly waiting.
I decided to postpone. I need to update it like the rest I have been updating.
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:34pm On Feb 16, 2019
funmisticqueen:
no, I prefer none. Both are toxic and cause damage to the people around them
True.. JK
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by Deicide: 5:38pm On Feb 16, 2019
funmisticqueen:
give me examples.
I already told you its just like a tree Narccism is the root node and egoism is just a branch of that node........i don't know what example to give.
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by LordKO(m): 5:45pm On Feb 16, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Are you Scorpio? This is soo me, thanks smiley

Zodiac/astrological sign has nothing to do with character and personality automatically.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 16, 2019
ubunja:
I decided to postpone. I need to update it like the rest I have been updating.
why na
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by Biglittlelois(f): 5:55pm On Feb 16, 2019
LordKO:

Zodiac/astrological sign has nothing to do with character and personality automatically.

Okay, but all he said relates to me and they called it a name so......
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by victorian(f): 5:56pm On Feb 16, 2019
Benwems:

His good job and money is what attracted you but you can't cope with his bad side. If a broke gives you the exact qualities you need you wouldn't still date him before he's broke. Basically you want to eat your cake and have it. If I may ask what job do you have yourself or what do you do for a living? In my opinion the guy isn't your class. Go for your class. Ladies generally feel if they are beautiful or have a good shape that means they have class but that's a pathetic reasoning.

Well I thought he was my class but hes below my class.

How u may ask?

First I'm an entrepreneur, I own a company , I'm born from a Royal family , my uncle is still the ruling overall king in my village till today ,Im a born and confirmed princess .I have workers I pay and I'm very pretty, well brought up and humble to an extent . And yes I'm mobile .
I don't allow what I have get into my skull . You know why ? I have all these through the grace of God and not by toiling so hard for it or buying the title called Princess . You may choose to believe or not ? I don't care but that's who I am.

Then about him, he is an employee, he stays in his father's massive house , drive his father's cars but I drive and own mine . he's not a Prince , he's not Royal . he is a commoner .

So tell me , who is the bigger class here ?

Because I'm humble and grounded abi? And i dont show off! People just think anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by ubunja(m): 5:57pm On Feb 16, 2019
funmisticqueen:
why na
Queen I'm exhausted. It's been a cold rainy day down here. Let me go check my WhatsApp messages then sleep (I'm already in bed)
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 16, 2019
ubunja:
Queen I'm exhausted. It's been a cold rainy day down here. Let me go check my WhatsApp messages then sleep (I'm already in bed)
oh
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by ubunja(m): 6:01pm On Feb 16, 2019
funmisticqueen:
oh
but at midnight I'm up. Then I will go through your thread then also write.
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by victorian(f): 6:01pm On Feb 16, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lair lair, pants on fire!

As a 39 years old woman that you're, meeting a guy with such spec as you defined up there, you'll gladly and forever cling to his shirt. You'll even be a door mat for him to walk on. Don't tell us lies, please.

Stop living a lie!

I dont have your time

When you cannot comprehend the greatness ,someone carries within her and outside as well. most of you just jump on your keypads and type like mentally deranged people .

Anyways I won't stoop to your level today . No need ! Jealousy is allowed .

Rant all you like ! Have said my piece! You cannot take what I already have , no matter how much u wail lies online about me .

To me, u are just wasting your time .

People who knows me. What i have and where I come from, knows already .

So uyi or whatever u call yourself , go get a life! And stop hating .

Bye!

3 Likes

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by MissJoy29(f): 6:15pm On Feb 16, 2019
LordKO:

Really? If it doesn't, how come their descriptions are always accurate to a fault?
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:16pm On Feb 16, 2019
victorian:

I dont have your time

When you cannot comprehend the greatness ,someone carries within her and outside as well. most of you just jump on your keypads and type like mentally deranged people .

Anyways I won't stoop to your level today . No need ! Jealousy is allowed .

Rant all you like ! Have said my piece! You cannot take what I already have , no matter how much u wail lies online about me .

To me, u are just wasting your time .

People who knows me. What i have and where I come from, knows already .

So uyi or whatever u call yourself , go get a life! And stop hating .

Bye!

Hahahahahaha. I've heard.
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by SirMichael1: 6:16pm On Feb 16, 2019
thebosstrevor:
most nar are on NL.

because they got lot of likes on a comment or a post they believe they are speaking the gospel truth. Any opposition comment is like a personal attack on their self worth.

Some NL mod are in the same category.

I'm not sure you understand how English works but you can't say 'Most Narcs are on NL', instead 'Most NLers are narcs'.

I'm sure you understand better now.
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by crunchyg: 6:17pm On Feb 16, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Are you Scorpio? This is soo me, thanks smiley
Wow, I am also a scorpio , can we be friends
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:21pm On Feb 16, 2019
victorian:

Well I thought he was my class but hes below my class.

How u may ask?

First I'm an entrepreneur, I own a company , I'm born from a Royal family , my uncle is still the ruling overall king in my village till today ,Im a born and confirmed princess .I have workers I pay and I'm very pretty, well brought up and humble to an extent . And yes I'm mobile .
I don't allow what I have get into my skull . You know why ? I have all these through the grace of God and not by toiling so hard for it or buying the title called Princess . You may choose to believe or not ? I don't care but that's who I am.

Then about him, he is an employee, he stays in his father's massive house , drive his father's cars but I drive and own mine . he's not a Prince , he's not Royal . he is a commoner .

So tell me , who is the bigger class here ?

Because I'm humble and grounded abi? And i dont show off! People just think anyhow.

Hahahahahaha. We know you. It's ok. Achieve fame and enjoy your status for one day.

1 Like

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:22pm On Feb 16, 2019
SirMichael1:

I'm not sure you understand how English works but you can't say 'Most Narcs are on NL', instead 'Most NLers are narcs'.

I'm sure you understand better now.

Tell him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help / Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man / What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.