Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,210 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me (48347 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / My Mom Is Too Stubborn! / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by laskay(m): 1:40am On Mar 08, 2019
generationz:

you just spoke my mind dear
it is his type who will end up dating those gentle venomous snakes.
They don't talk o. but they pour out their feeling to two or three bad guys who will use the opportunity to sample them while the idiotic op will think he has wife material at home
I pity your future husband sha I just hope ori Ile oko gbe

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by pussyAvenger: 1:40am On Mar 08, 2019
Kenshinmunac:
Good evening everyone, I have an issue, I just met this girl recently. At first she seemed very calm quite and reserved until I got to find out that she is this very impatient type of person that gets angry easily and talks back at one, if I ever try to raise my voice at her when she does something I don't like she will be like "are you shouting at me I don't understand, you are raising your voice?"

I am now even scared to talk to her and correct her because she will talk back at me and it will lead to argument because I hate my gf talking back at me, and she is so fucking proud and won't calm down and I too am the type that get angry easily, I can't seem to cope with this her character guys I'm thinking of ending the relationship, but it's hard cause I got attached to her already

She has refused to be controlled and like to do what ever pleases her. She basically wants to make the rules in this relationship and I don't want to let her so I don't seem like a weak man. We have broken up and made up twice now because of this anger issue we can't seem to tolerate each other and I don't want or give her the chance to make the rules

I'm afraid if I get married to her tomorrow the union will end up in disaster as it will be filled with quarreling and fighting except one of us come down for each other and I don't want to be her foot mat since I'm the man in the relationship I feel she should come down for me since I will be the one to take care of her, provide and shelter her. I deserve that fucking respect she has no right to talk back at me over the slightest of things just because I express my displeasure over things she does wrong.

Please guys, advice me I'm fucking heart broken right now. I still love her and we broke up again this evening and this time with a whole lot of word exchange guys.

I'm just confused. I hate moving from relationships to relationships. I'm so fragile emotionally. It fucking devastates me cry cry cry
See everything in life including relationships operates on the principle of power... I find it hard to advise you since you still LOVE her... Believe me, your girl would be somewhere now saying, ' na gra gra he dey do, he'll still come and beg for peace'

Women can easily tell apart strength and weakness

Where do you belong, Mr lover boy?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Blogtrovert(f): 1:43am On Mar 08, 2019
laskay:

I can see you are one of the type we are talking about

Okay. Assume as much as you want.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by DerideGull(m): 1:46am On Mar 08, 2019
Kenshinmunac:
Good evening everyone, I have an issue, I just met this girl recently. At first she seemed very calm quite and reserved until I got to find out that she is this very impatient type of person that gets angry easily and talks back at one, if I ever try to raise my voice at her when she does something I don't like she will be like "are you shouting at me I don't understand, you are raising your voice?"

I am now even scared to talk to her and correct her because she will talk back at me and it will lead to argument because I hate my gf talking back at me, and she is so fucking proud and won't calm down and I too am the type that get angry easily, I can't seem to cope with this her character guys I'm thinking of ending the relationship, but it's hard cause I got attached to her already

She has refused to be controlled and like to do what ever pleases her. She basically wants to make the rules in this relationship and I don't want to let her so I don't seem like a weak man. We have broken up and made up twice now because of this anger issue we can't seem to tolerate each other and I don't want or give her the chance to make the rules

I'm afraid if I get married to her tomorrow the union will end up in disaster as it will be filled with quarreling and fighting except one of us come down for each other and I don't want to be her foot mat since I'm the man in the relationship I feel she should come down for me since I will be the one to take care of her, provide and shelter her. I deserve that fucking respect she has no right to talk back at me over the slightest of things just because I express my displeasure over things she does wrong.

Please guys, advice me I'm fucking heart broken right now. I still love her and we broke up again this evening and this time with a whole lot of word exchange guys.

I'm just confused. I hate moving from relationships to relationships. I'm so fragile emotionally. It fucking devastates me cry cry cry

Thank goodness she not your wife. Even if she is your wife and you found her mannerism not classy, you divorce her. In this case, she is mere girl friend to you then ditch her.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by theTransporter: 1:49am On Mar 08, 2019
1Sharon:
Talk back at you? Are you her dad?
OP must have bought her things even her dad Neva buy for the girl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by laskay(m): 1:49am On Mar 08, 2019
Blogtrovert:

Okay. Assume as much as you want.
am just surprise you thinking a male and female are equal his the man and man need to control the relationship not the other way round I just pity lady's like you wa pe ni ile yin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Judybash93(m): 1:51am On Mar 08, 2019
sholikay:
hmmm...this is serious...

Eleyii gidi gan
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Dayoara: 1:58am On Mar 08, 2019
Do we still have humble girls out there ..... Pray before you settle down with her ooooo
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by AreaFada2: 1:58am On Mar 08, 2019
Perhaps you both don't match.

If you cannot tolerate her attitude better walk now.
Do not expect people to change.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by generationz(f): 2:01am On Mar 08, 2019
laskay:
I pity your future husband sha I just hope ori Ile oko gbe
i pity your future wife too.
I reject timidity in Jesus name.

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by glamorousbluice(f): 2:03am On Mar 08, 2019
Why do I get this feelings your talking about us here on nairaland Ken..pls call me asap
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by laskay(m): 2:05am On Mar 08, 2019
[quote author=generationz post=76448671]

i pity your future wife too.

I reject timidity in Jesus name.

me no dey love so I don't know if woman do bad or wrong once I notice I show her the way to her house so my future wife if I have one if not for my mum I go do father
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by jarrot(m): 2:08am On Mar 08, 2019
Some guys just dey give themselves headache over woman.
Bro make money ooo! Relationship na scam !
Single and happy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Daisy17: 2:22am On Mar 08, 2019
cococandy:
You’re a control freak. She’s not your child!

Just listen to yourself and the words you’re saying.

You want to control her
You’re correcting her
You’re raising your voice at her
You get upset that she talks back at you.

Like she’s supposed to keep quiet like a child and listen to you talking condescendingly to her in the name of correction.
What are you correcting her about? What makes you think you know more than her and as such are in position to correct her.

You’re just upset that she isn’t accepting of your mansplaining.
What normal person looks for who to control?

I hope she sees the signs and leaves you before she ends up in a horrible marriage with someone looking for a subordinate, not a partner.

I wonder whose raising these prideful, egocentric boys who think they can come into a woman’s life and run the show. Oh I know.

GTFOH

I 100% agree with everything you have written. African parents need to learn how to raise boys to see women as their partners and their equals. The whole post shows the op is very controlling and someone who sees himself as superior because he's of the male species ( I won't call him a man because he needs to grow up and become one).

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Kseafresh: 2:29am On Mar 08, 2019
cococandy:

You want to control her
You’re correcting her

Like she’s supposed to keep quiet like a child and listen to you talking condescendingly to her in the name of correction.
What are you correcting her about? What makes you think you know more than her and as such are in position to correct her.

I hope she sees the signs and leaves you before she ends up in a horrible marriage with someone looking for a subordinate, not a partner.

I wonder whose raising these prideful, egocentric boys who think they can come into a woman’s life and run the show. Oh I know.

GTFOH
In your mind, you've spoken sense....What a Phool

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by thunderbabs: 2:29am On Mar 08, 2019
The girl na APC member. Na thugs full dia. You be Pdp.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by bubbychis(m): 2:33am On Mar 08, 2019
iTearHerToto:
You are just a weak and shallow minded fella allowing an ungrateful, misled, unapologetic, useless, Worthless, brainless, discombobulated, unfortunate, blood sucking, spastic, disrespectful DiickMonger to affect your precious life. Why

Nonsense and APC sad
you said it all
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by ceeceeuwa: 2:34am On Mar 08, 2019
cococandy:

You want to control her
You’re correcting her

GTFOH
You took it right out of my mouth!
He has got a lot of fixing to do himself...he should just buy a sex doll and enjoy peace of mind. Iranu!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Nobody: 2:36am On Mar 08, 2019
SifonAbasi:
This platform saved my marriage.

Interesting.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Misslagbaja: 2:38am On Mar 08, 2019
cococandy:

You want to control her
You’re correcting her

GTFOH

My dear, God bless you for this.
Imagine the guys advising him to run as if he is not the one who needs to be avoided.

It is well.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Misslagbaja: 2:39am On Mar 08, 2019
Kseafresh:

In your mind, you've spoken sense....What a Phool

I don't expect you to agree with her. You all want dolls you can twist and turn anyhow you like.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Misslagbaja: 2:40am On Mar 08, 2019
laskay:

am just surprise you thinking a male and female are equal his the man and man need to control the relationship not the other way round I just pity lady's like you wa pe ni ile yin

See who is forming man. You can't even speak correct English. Ile oko ko, ile abo ni. Ambali.

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Tunyx01: 2:41am On Mar 08, 2019
Kenshinmunac:

Mehn cry I wish I knew wouldn't have been involved with her. She is fucking proud but letting her go is so heart shattering because I got attached. Thanks for the advice though bro,
Quit the bleeping relationship, u will surely get over it with time. it's a matter of time bro
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by jinco5050: 2:51am On Mar 08, 2019
My brother quite is the solution to it.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by LegitBoyy: 2:56am On Mar 08, 2019
Kenshinmunac:

I believe this shit is not real and you're here for clout.

However in the alternative, you have a problem with yourself and you don't even know it. You seem to be so engrossed with your ego as a Man. What the hell do you mean you don't like your girl talk back at you? You want her to come down for you? Nigga go back to your village and find your type and stop disturbing us.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by UncleDeeee(m): 3:00am On Mar 08, 2019
She may be too stubborn but you’re too stupid!

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Blogtrovert(f): 3:02am On Mar 08, 2019
laskay:

I pity ladies that end up with people like you. Ciao

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Blogtrovert(f): 3:06am On Mar 08, 2019
Daisy17:

I 100% agree with everything you have written. African parents need to learn how to raise boys to see women as their partners and their equals. The whole post shows the op is very controlling and someone who sees himself as superior because he's of the male species ( I won't call him a man because he needs to grow up and become one).

Thank you for this. Most women in Africa are raised to see men as gods. It's sad that most male children grow up with this 'I can trample on you' mentality.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Nobody: 3:16am On Mar 08, 2019
Kenshinmunac:

LOL bro cry this na serious issue
She won't make a good wife, she is the kind of woman you will marry, tomorrow your house won't be able to contain cause you don't have leave of mind. Leave before its too late, I rather date many men and marry the right one than date few men and marry the wrong one.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by odikomo1(m): 3:16am On Mar 08, 2019
Seconded!
cococandy:

You want to control her
You’re correcting her

GTFOH

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years / Describe Your "ex" Using A Movie Or Tv Show Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.