Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,907 members, 7,841,425 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

506olufikunayo's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 506olufikunayo's Profile / 506olufikunayo's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu Bail, Orders Accelerated Hearing by 506olufikunayo: 10:49pm On Mar 19
God bless Mazi Nnamdi KanuAt the end he will be victorious and his goal achieved.God bless Mazi Nnamdi KanuAt the end he will be victorious and his goal achieved....
Politics / Re: Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Not Distressed - Information Minister by 506olufikunayo: 3:48pm On Mar 06
Nothing concern me but E dey mindWhat do you expect from a corrupt minister all the money you're stealing won't make to realise what the poor masses are going through everydayNothing concern me but E dey mindWhat do you expect from a corrupt minister all the money you're stealing won't make to realise what the poor masses are going through everyday...

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by 506olufikunayo: 4:19pm On Feb 23
Ride on Destroy the demonic Aladdins including thier mats and kettle.Quote me to insult Israel, and you will die like the pedophile who raped 9 years old AishaRide on Destroy the demonic Aladdins including thier mats and kettle.Quote me to insult Israel, and you will die like the pedophile who raped 9 years old Aisha...
Foreign Affairs / Re: Shin Bet, IDF Rescues 2 Hostages From Rafah(photos) by 506olufikunayo: 1:48pm On Feb 12
Your knowledge of history is twisted. Who started the killing in 1948?Your knowledge of history is twisted. Who started the killing in 1948?...
Romance / Re: Picture Of 14 Year Old Shakira And 4 Year Old Pique In 1991. by 506olufikunayo: 3:50pm On Jan 21
Business / Re: Meet Union Bank’s New CEO, Yetunde Oni by 506olufikunayo: 3:49pm On Jan 11
She has practical experience Extensive educational qualifications are lacking thoShe has practical experience Extensive educational qualifications are lacking tho...
Business / Re: Naira Crashes To All-time Low, Hits N1043.09/$1 At Official Market by 506olufikunayo: 9:47am On Dec 31, 2023
that one certain...which is why I am holding and will keep holding my physical dollar stash.that one certain...which is why I am holding and will keep holding my physical dollar stash....
Career / Re: A Nairalander Graduates From Flying School. by 506olufikunayo: 5:48pm On Dec 16, 2023
As you fly international, encourage your passengers to assist others to japa... God bless and congratulations!!!As you fly international, encourage your passengers to assist others to japa... God bless and congratulations!!!...
Politics / Re: APC Wins ALL Seats In Ekiti LGA Polls by 506olufikunayo: 12:22pm On Dec 04, 2023
APCRULING PARTYWINNING PARTYGOD BLESS NIGERIAAPCRULING PARTYWINNING PARTYGOD BLESS NIGERIA...
Politics / Re: If I Had Chosen Obi, It'd Be A Mistake, Tinubu Has Been Preparing - Kukah by 506olufikunayo: 9:17am On Mar 25, 2023
FAKE NEWSFAKE NEWS...
Celebrities / Re: Costa Titch's Family Confirms His Death by 506olufikunayo: 5:17pm On Mar 12, 2023
Death iss like a visitor that comes unannounced.Death iss like a visitor that comes unannounced....
Politics / Re: BVAS Syndicate In Abuja: Persons Found Are INEC Engineers - Police by 506olufikunayo: 11:17am On Mar 01, 2023
ZzsZzs...
Politics / Re: Naira Redesign: We’re Waiting For Supreme Court Judgement, Kogi Govt Insists by 506olufikunayo: 10:50am On Feb 17, 2023
This Yahaya Bello is an absolute clown!This Yahaya Bello is an absolute clown!...
Celebrities / Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by 506olufikunayo: 10:48am On Feb 06, 2023
The girl is talented. But in my opinion, her voice is not too wonderful. Ayra star sings better.The girl is talented. But in my opinion, her voice is not too wonderful. Ayra star sings better....

1 Like

Romance / Re: What Do I Tell Her? by 506olufikunayo: 11:18am On Jan 14, 2023
which side u dey come to?which side u dey come to?...
Celebrities / Re: Yomi Gold's Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year After Their Wedding by 506olufikunayo: 9:48pm On Jan 03, 2023
So who will now marry her after one child. Men are truly scum Chop clean mouth and unto the next genderSo who will now marry her after one child. Men are truly scum Chop clean mouth and unto the next gender...
Politics / Re: Emefiele Chess Game:Court Request To Hold Him For 60 Days Until Election Is Over by 506olufikunayo: 11:53am On Dec 20, 2022
This government has no direction. Anyone can do anything and nothing will happen. People are just doing what they like and calling it presidencyThis government has no direction. Anyone can do anything and nothing will happen. People are just doing what they like and calling it presidency...
Celebrities / Re: Birthday Dinner: Okorocha Displays Dance Step In Celebration Of Son, Amen Rochas by 506olufikunayo: 4:26pm On Dec 04, 2022
PhotosPhotos...
Politics / Re: G20 Billionaires Storms Anambra by 506olufikunayo: 1:17pm On Nov 24, 2022
Drug Barons and Ritualists.Drug Barons and Ritualists....
Politics / Re: Bola Tinubu And Other Pro-Democracy Activists In Exile In 1995 (Picture) by 506olufikunayo: 10:57am On Nov 02, 2022
annals never untruthsannals never untruths...
Politics / Re: The Origin Of The Battle Between El-Rufai And Peter Obi. by 506olufikunayo: 6:26pm On Oct 19, 2022
Click on the username to go to the threadClick on the username to go to the thread...
Politics / Re: 2023: Buhari Presents N19.76tr Budget Proposal To The National Assembly by 506olufikunayo: 6:48pm On Oct 07, 2022
Lol.. padded budget... Always presenting budget since 1960 with nothing to showLol.. padded budget... Always presenting budget since 1960 with nothing to show...
Politics / Re: Unknown Gunmen Disrupt Labour Party's Meeting In Enugu State. by 506olufikunayo: 5:56pm On Sep 26, 2022
C H I M A R O K E HI M A R O KE C H I M A R O K E HI M A R O KE ...
Politics / Re: Students And Staffs Of The Uniport Held A Fashion Parade For Peter Obi (photos) by 506olufikunayo: 7:21pm On Sep 10, 2022
Unstoppable movement.Unstoppable movement....
Education / Re: ASUU To Continue Strike, Fails To Ease Tension by 506olufikunayo: 10:42am On Aug 29, 2022
UpdatedUpdated...
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Graduate Trainee: Should I Take This Employment Offer? by 506olufikunayo: 5:12pm On Aug 15, 2022
Modern day slavery,I guess the company is manage by indians.Modern day slavery,I guess the company is manage by indians....
Politics / Re: Subsidy Probe: Reps Say 23 Oil Firms Unknown by 506olufikunayo: 10:41pm On Jul 28, 2022
HmnnHmnn...
Politics / Re: Buhari Wishes Osinbajo Speedy Recovery, Commends Him For Using A Local Hospital by 506olufikunayo: 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2022
Osinbajo the Buhari's puppyVery weak and slow man. A professor who became an errand boy boy for someone without a first school leaving certificateOsinbajo the Buhari's puppyVery weak and slow man. A professor who became an errand boy boy for someone without a first school leaving certificate...
Politics / Re: UK, US warn residents against travel near Kuje prison, 19 states by 506olufikunayo: 11:16am On Jul 07, 2022
The other day Canada, now US and UK.Waiting for China and Russia to issue theirs. Who do us like this?The other day Canada, now US and UK.Waiting for China and Russia to issue theirs. Who do us like this?...
Crime / Re: Father Beheads His One Year & Eight Months Old Son For Ritual (Photo) by 506olufikunayo: 7:40am On Jun 26, 2022
Mr volts abi.Mr volts abi....
Jokes Etc / Re: Funny: Watch How A Whole Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & Paraded In Cotonou by 506olufikunayo: 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2021
cheesy

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.