Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,017 members, 7,859,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:15 PM

50calibre's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 50calibre's Profile / 50calibre's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (of 196 pages)

Politics / Re: A Buharist And A Jonathanian Hug Each Other (pic) by 50calibre(m): 9:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
Why is this guy grinning like a kid in a candy store? Perhaps he just sighted a large bottle of alcohol waiting for him. grin

Politics / Re: Chad Recaptures Nigerian Town From Boko Haram Militants by 50calibre(m): 7:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
aguiyi:

BBC stupidity against Nigeria did not start today, always struggling to paint us bad simply because we no longer hold them in high esteem or always run to them for anything .

You're a bumbling moro*n!! Why is the truth so offensive to you?

The BBC isn't your enemy, your stupi*dy makes you your biggest enemy.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Chad Recaptures Nigerian Town From Boko Haram Militants by 50calibre(m): 7:07pm On Jan 29, 2015
The Nigerian army or rather the Nigerian militia is an ill-trained, ill-equipped outfit incapable of fighting their way out of a paper bag, how the hell are they going to successfully confront the better equipped insurgents?

The Nigerian militia with their dane guns & rusty AK-47s are no match for well armed terrorists on a suicide mission.

The Chadian army are actually a much better outfit in every facet, probably as a result of their close ties with the French.

Nigeria better avoid any major confrontation with any nation because that could lead to annihilation from even a tiny country like Chad.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by 50calibre(m): 12:34pm On Jan 29, 2015
"If a niger delta man is not good enough to rule, the his oil should also be rejected"

Wonderful!! So Jonathan owns the oil lol

This woman just went full retar*d

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by 50calibre(m): 9:10am On Jan 29, 2015
This is going to be epic, Jonathan's cluelessness is going to be laid bare for all to see.

His advisers must be in a panic right now

1 Like

Politics / Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by 50calibre(m): 9:02am On Jan 29, 2015
Nigeria has officially attained a new milestone

The only country on earth where insurgents can boast of an airforce

2 Likes

Family / Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by 50calibre(m): 10:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
The reasons for cheating should be understood, for men it's just nature but for women there has to be an underlying reason, because women aren't physically & psychologically built to have multiple partners.
Crime / Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by 50calibre(m): 6:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
The mob that administered the necessary treatment on the old fa*ggot deserve a bottle of beer each.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by 50calibre(m): 6:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
Kenai:

Then, why do you speak with so much certainty Buhari will win? grin

Well not with certainty but rather cautious optimism.

Knowing the demographics of Nigeria, the role of tribe/religion, coupled with the fact Jonathan has been a failure of epic proportions, I will say Buhari has a good chance of winning this time.

The northerners who make up close to 35% of Nigerians will overwhelmingly vote Buhari, the West & South will be where it's decided, even many of Jonathan's disenfranchised southerners won't vote for him.

Buhari isn't the right candidate right now, I think Fashola could have been a better choice however, anyone but Jonathan will do for me.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by 50calibre(m): 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2015
Sammiejokes:
how can a guy enjoying his life in New york be debating domestic matters, he is Ny spewing rubbish economic jagoons he read on paper. they are saying inflation is single digit wetin concern us with that, we cant buy anything meaningful with a thousand naira and you tell me there is no inflation, unemployment rising everyday you are telling me GDP is rising, maybe GDP from nollywood and alaba market. Not in the history of Nigerian were Graduates crushed dead due to struggle for immigration job, i wonder till today has the job vacancies been filled or there were no vacancies at all. a goverment that generated over 6Billion from unemployed youth and some bought their death with 1k. the stupid fresh guy dey NY dey smile. If we look well @ his backgroung we might not be surprised if he is a son of one of of our politicain, who are against fighting corruption and jailing corrupt leader.Muktar or wetin dem call you just pack well, when countries give positive indexes it is felt by the citizery but naija own naa for paper. so pack well.

Brilliant!! You're a realist.

Forget these pseudo intellectuals chatting shi*t, they're either deluded & out of touch with reality or just plain stupi*d.

A guy enjoying the comfort & safety of New York opens his mouth and spews load of bullshi*t and some of these weak minded folks here applaud him for spinning their heads Lol

GDP is rising, economy is booming bla bla bla what impact does it have on the lives of average Nigerians? No one can answer.

Last I checked, it was N190 to $1, prices are rising, wages are stagnant (if not falling), unemployment is rising, and you tell me the economy is growing, why is it so? What impact is this economic growth having on people's income?

Nigeria is the only country where people are worse of despite economic growth.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by 50calibre(m): 5:24pm On Jan 28, 2015
Kenai:

You're based in the US of A, right? smiley

Nah! UK. Why?
Politics / Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by 50calibre(m): 4:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
fallout87:

More rambling nonsense.

It's like you know you're intellectually inadequate, so you attempt to cover your shortcomings with anger and blind rage-filled rantings.

You are also a hypocrite.

You mock one for the same thing you champion the other (not knowing he too was an "outsider"wink; then excuse the one you prefer because he shares your point of view, putrid intellectual level and ability (lack of) to communicate without anger.

You have fooled no one. You definitely aren't non-partisan (do you know what this means? grin) and are strongly APC supportive.

Lol that's funny!!

You can go on believing whatever you want, you've already shown yourself to be of very poor judgement, hence you defence of a defenceless retar*d like Jonathan.

Hopefully Feb 15 will see the end of this mediocrity that's decaying that country. It will no longer be business as usual for retar*ds like you.

Brace yourself for what's coming
Politics / Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by 50calibre(m): 2:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
fallout87:

You are an simpleton. Should we praise the APC guy for his experiences.... first hand from London?

Idiots like you always talk down intelligence, articulation and eloquence in favor of ignorance, brashness and stupidity. You APC guys are very similar to United States Republican Tea Party.

You believe in the same things as well. You don't feel education is important and you feel threatened by others well-spoken manner.

You also invade the internet the same way... and will lose just like they did repeatedly to Obama.

You're a bleating retar*d!! Just like the many Nigerians who think themselves intellectuals but are indeed fools, suffering for their foolishness.

You can't articulate garbage & expect everyone to fall for it, discerning heads can see through the eloquence while mediocre/inferior minds like you will fall for it.

The other guy may be in London but he echoes popular sentiment amongst Nigerians, while the other guy keeps banging on about some phantom achievements that only exist on paper.

I'm not pro any party, neither do I have any stake in the coming elections, I'm good whichever it turns out so stop making foolish assumptions. I, just like many Nigerians home & abroad consider the status quo totally unacceptable.

Nicely arranged garbage don't intimidate me, it's garbage!!

If you can't see the clear distinction between the Obama situation & that of your president, then that's a sad indictment of your education. I can't help you there.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by 50calibre(m): 1:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
What's all the hype about this Aydee guy? How did he win this debate?

Lol @ Nigerians. It's funny how weak-minded & gullible most Nigerians could be. Put a light skinned dude with a bit of a polished accent in front of them and have him throw around few vocabularies, many will fall for it.

The fact he more succinctly outlined his points doesn't mean they're true. This is why Nigerians are easily fooled by cooperate looking con-men throwing around big words.

Your so called intellectual credited Jonathan with allowing freedom of speech lol freedom of speech is a fundamental human right, that's like thanking Jonathan for allowing people chose their religion. This is not an achievement.

As far as I'm concerned, this Aydee guy is talking absolute nonsense!! He is in New York, regurgitation trash he read on newspapers whereas people on the ground experiencing it first hand are saying they aren't seeing the impact of GEJ phantom achievements. I don't fall for vocabularies or a calm disposition, I've seen it all, if it ain't there, it ain't there.

7 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: I'm TOO FIT To Work! Gym Enthusiast Who Spends Four Hours A Day Working Out by 50calibre(m): 12:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
zeongeon:
Good for him at least he is doing what he likes..like he said that he intends to make money sometime probably then he may be best fitness instructor, have his martial arts training center or even bcome an action star.

Nothing like doing what u like.

True!! but the government should pay him for doing what he likes?

Ok!! I like sleeping & playing video games can get paid as well?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: I'm TOO FIT To Work! Gym Enthusiast Who Spends Four Hours A Day Working Out by 50calibre(m): 12:07pm On Jan 28, 2015
I agree with what he said, it's almost impossible to stay fit (fit in this context means, super fit) while holding a 9-5 job. There's no time for the gym, you return home in the evening tired, during the weekends you'd most likely have some other important things to do or places to go.

However, this guy made the choice to pick fitness over holding a regular job like other people, why must the government have to pay for his choices?

This is an able bodied young man claiming benefits based on a frivolous reason, why loads of hardworking people are struggling to pay their bills with no assistance.

This is just the usual way of punishing hard work while rewarding laziness & stupidity. I see no reason why anyone would have to wake up early & go to work, while this muscle head spends his time in the gym looking at his toned abs on the mirror.

He gets 50% off gym membership, possibly a free or heavily discounted travel card & I'm sure he also gets housing benefits as well. Looool this is madness

3 Likes

Romance / Re: Negative Effect Of Sleeping With A Prostitute. by 50calibre(m): 11:27am On Jan 28, 2015
MizMyColi:

It's not doubt per se.
It's a deep feeling.

I'd be surprised to know for sure I'm wrong.

Hmmm nice one!!

Well you're not totally wrong.
Romance / Re: Negative Effect Of Sleeping With A Prostitute. by 50calibre(m): 10:34am On Jan 28, 2015
MizMyColi:

Yinmu tongue

Lol why do you doubt?
Romance / Re: Negative Effect Of Sleeping With A Prostitute. by 50calibre(m): 10:33am On Jan 28, 2015
Joavid:

undecided angry embarassed

Does the 'chat' include you telling her she's the best thing after bread and buttter? And all those sweet talks just to get her laid?

With a prostitute, it's business (like other businesses) that's why u go straight to the point.

So there's a difference

Why do you always justify bad attitudes in life?
Do you live a reckless carefree life for real?

Exactly my point!! Some men don't want to dance around just to get laid, when they could just go straight to the point and everyone gets what they want.

There are different forms of prostitution, a girl who wants to be wooed, wined & dined before she open her legs is a prostitute though she may delude herself into thinking she isn't.

Can a dude walk up to you and straight up tell you he wants to sleep with you? He may end up eating a slap or two from you. that's why he would have to come nicely and try to buy you with sweet words and dates. It gets stressful you know, trying to impress a girl just to sleep with her.

Why can't we just be upfront we each other, girls love se*x just as much as guys, why should guys have to work for it like a slave?
Romance / Re: Negative Effect Of Sleeping With A Prostitute. by 50calibre(m): 10:25am On Jan 28, 2015
MizMyColi:

Smdh4u!

I can bet my Nairaland account that the image you portray on here is never a literal representation of who you really are.

Nwanne Fear God Biko
smiley

Hahaha actually it's a very close representation.

I speak the truth here just as I do in real life. grin
Romance / Re: Negative Effect Of Sleeping With A Prostitute. by 50calibre(m): 9:52am On Jan 28, 2015
I see nothing wrong in sleeping with prostitutes, many men are doing it or have done it in the past and as women continue to be a liability, more men will resort to it.

Every woman is a prostitute in one way or the other, they always want something in return for sexual favour.

No difference between a prostitute and a woman you chat up, wine & dine before getting sex.

I don't blame any guy for wanting to cut the bullshi*t and go straight the point without having to put up with all the stress accompanying a woman. It's a quid pro quo situation, no games.

6 Likes 1 Share

Education / Re: Top 10 Universities In Nigeria 2015 by 50calibre(m): 9:46am On Jan 28, 2015
Nigerian education is mediocre, these top 10 universities don't even crack the global 1000.

For those screaming for certificates, what position does Unilag your number one occupy on the global ranking?

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by 50calibre(m): 8:16pm On Jan 27, 2015
wendycindy:
lols, I'm nt dark tongue

Damn!! Mami you're fine as a mutherfuc*ker.. grin grin
Politics / Re: Why I Will Vote for GEJ by 50calibre(m): 11:10am On Jan 27, 2015
sammhi:

i agree with you on the deocratic principles...but those nations are made up of educated and covilised people...here some are even saying education is haram
how many nigerians read this your posts? less than a thousand out of millions......so we still have a long way tp go....dats why some dont want a school cert holder as president.....in same patty there are educated guys even from the north.. so that is where to start let the president be educated and modern not someone who cant use modern gadgets . such person as head will easily be deceived or manipulated.......by smart educated guys like Tinubu and amaechi..etc...even now tradotional rulers are eduated people e.g. emir of kano sultan and even oba of lagos etc

Fair point!! But can you tell me what your definition of education is, a piece of paper?

According to what I've read, Buhari attended 3 prestigious military colleges in India, US & UK which should be equivalent to or even higher than a Nigerian degree, isn't that true?

What separates your "educated" current president & his wife from the average illiterate on the street (a quick google search revealed patience Jonathan is a graduate of University of Port Harcourt & was once a teacher lol..)

How has your "educated" President been able to apply his doctorate towards effective leadership of the country?

If you can answer these questions, perhaps I will understand where you're coming from.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Why I Will Vote for GEJ by 50calibre(m): 9:18am On Jan 27, 2015
Nigerians are too dumb, they think they enjoy democracy hahahaha what you guys currently have in Nigeria isn't democracy. The current structure in Nigeria is closer to a plutocracy than a democracy.

Nigerians have the misconception that free & fair election or freedom of speech & press = democracy lol these are just two of the many aspects of democracy.

For those who don't know, democracy is government for & by the people, total accountability to the people ... which is totally non-existent in Nigeria. Basically what you guys currently have in Nigeria right now is a system whereby you're free to say whatever but the government doesn't have to take it into account. Basically, you or your opinions don't matter, government will do whatever they want.

You want to know what true democracy means, look to countries like Australia, Canada, US, UK, Germany & many more, observe true democracy & juxtapose it to whatever you have in Nigeria.

A single penny goes missing in any of these countries, it will be investigated to very last, and the culprits called to give account to the people. In Nigeria, $20b goes missing, 250 school girls are kidnapped, thousands are killed & no one does jackshi*t about it.

Take the recent incident in France for example, how many people were killed before the full might of the French military were out on the street?

If you believe Nigeria is a democracy, you're dumb!!

6 Likes

Politics / Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by 50calibre(m): 8:52am On Jan 27, 2015
Jonathan lacks will to do anything but steal

2 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: Boko Haram: US Halts Israeli Aid To Nigeria by 50calibre(m): 8:32am On Jan 27, 2015
A perfectly logical thing to do!!

Why send aid to an outgoing retar*d to squander, When they could just wait for a new president?

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (of 196 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.