Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,064 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:04 AM

50calibre's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 50calibre's Profile / 50calibre's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (of 196 pages)

Politics / Re: Presidential Poll and Constructive reasons in support of each Candidate by 50calibre(m): 5:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
Unfortunately, I won't be able to participate in the real polls but given the opportunity, without second thoughts, my vote goes to Buhari.

Rationale : This is a race between two very different calibre of men. One is a retired General known for his rigidity & anti-corruption stance and the other is a bleating retar*d with a sham doctorate. East choice!!

This embarrassment needs to end Jonathan is a disgrace to Nigerians home & abroad, his cluelessness is costing thousands of lives & impoverishing many more. That guy needs to go back to his village, he's weak, clueless, deluded & dull.

I wonder what his supports see in him, this is guy who went on CNN & got bullied by ordinary Ammanpour, his cluelessness was laid for the world to see while he was there stuttering like a buffoon.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by 50calibre(m): 6:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hehe....I thought you vowed never to engage me again? grin....smh

I never made any such vow.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by 50calibre(m): 5:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
Your comment is trashy of course. tongue

We go give you something make you vomit out that thing wey omenka and his kinsmen dem give you chop grin

How is his comment trashy? From your senseless post I can deduce you're in support of Asari making empty threats right?

No wonder!! You're a supporter of thugs, this explains your thuggish tomfoolery on this forum. I urge to hustle hard this election so you can reap the dividends of political thuggery like your role model Asari because come feb 14 he and his retar*d of a presîdent shall be consigned to the creeks where they shall live out their days in total oblivion.

You better make arrangements to flee to other countries where thuggery is condoned because Buhari will definitely throw you & your likes in cold jails to rot.

Now I expect you to come back with your usual rant.

7 Likes

Politics / Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by 50calibre(m): 1:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
Whoever is coming up with these memes is a genius. I think Jonathan is a retar*d and neèds to be elected out for Buhari to take over but these memes are just funny, I've been laughing hard like lunatic.

Please you guys need to come up with more memes, I'm sure buhari himself would laugh at the hilarity of these memes.

Politics / Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by 50calibre(m): 12:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
Why all the noise about a simple certificate?

Nigerian certificate don't mean jack shi*t, a fuc*king goat can possess a Nigerian degree.

If Jonathan as dumb and retar*ded as he is, holds a PhD, then by Nigerian standards, I should be a senior professor.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by 50calibre(m): 11:50am On Jan 21, 2015
babestella:

When it dawns on you, a bottle of local gin will not calm you. It's people like you that keep supporting illiteracy in Nigeria. Your old general is a liar. Your party's (APC) evil plot to defraud NIGERIANS has been exposed and NIGERIANS now know better how your APC party intend to fight kwarruption according to your despotic general.

Shut up bleating retar*d!! You are an illiterate, just like million of Nigerians who think possessing a worthless piece of paper makes them literate.

Nigerian education is poor & sub-standard to begin with, an average Nigerian graduate is mediocre & lacks the skills to compete with peers globally. So why the misplaced emphasis on a worthless piece of paper when Nigerians could easily call for a televised debate between Jonathan & Buhari so we could see who makes mincemeat of the other.

Education is not all about a piece of paper, your president and his wife are proof of that. I'd rather pick a retired general with experience and international knowledge than a clueless zoologist with a worthless piece of paper.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by 50calibre(m): 9:53am On Jan 21, 2015
MadCow1:

Patience would sink the canoe..

Unfortunately for Jonathan, Dame is already a floatation device and so can't sink..

Hahahaha one way or the other, they will find their way back to otueke.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by 50calibre(m): 9:40am On Jan 21, 2015
Opiosko:
I can't wait to see Buhari being charged for perjury after admtin he got no cert....

I can't wait to see your president Jonathan getting on a boat with his obese wife, and sailing for otueke, never to return to public eye.

11 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Evidence That Buhari Was Indeed Invited To Usa To Give A Public Address by 50calibre(m): 9:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
General Buhari is already being recognised as the incoming president, camp clueless should get used to it.

Buhari would be addressing the UN General assembly next, as president.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Why Do People Still Want To Vote For Goodluck, Despite Having Failed Woefully? by 50calibre(m): 1:37am On Jan 20, 2015
TV/Movies / Re: Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview by 50calibre(m): 8:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
Sky news and their over zealous journalists, always winding people up.

1 Like

Politics / Re: IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters by 50calibre(m): 8:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
Kylekent59:
I pity d igbos and yorubas. Sharia don take over nigeria. Shaiii. If u are not a christian, I cannot vote for u

You're a bleating sheep!!

Your bigotry and stupi*dity is the cause if your suffering.

People like you are the reason Nigeria will never progress, till someone takes it upon themself to round up the like of you, and send you all to slaughter house to be executed.

Btw I'm Christian, & it think your stup*dity is a danger to the progress of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Religion / Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by 50calibre(m): 6:38pm On Jan 19, 2015
The sad truth is that Nigerian women have very poor bed skills, their religious upbringing makes them frigid and uptight.. unfortunately, there's not much you can do about it.

Nigerian women also needs to imbibe the habit of keeping fit, I've never seen an ordinary naija woman who visits the gym. For most of you guys, the moment you get married, you let just let yourself go, eating anything thing in sight & in no time, transform into an unattractive fat slob.

Keep yourself attractive first, then work on your bed skills.

1 Like

Politics / Re: President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) by 50calibre(m): 3:44pm On Jan 16, 2015
The clueless movement on the prowl again seeking votes of gullible people

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by 50calibre(m): 3:43pm On Jan 16, 2015
Joavid:

You're wicked shocked

grin grin grin

Lol but it's true grin
Politics / Re: Photos From President's Jonathan's Visit To Maiduguri Today by 50calibre(m): 10:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
Jonadaf*t gallivanting from pillar to post, hopefully these tours would be his last as president before he's finally sent back to otueke

10 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by 50calibre(m): 10:27pm On Jan 15, 2015
CityNG:

Hillary: Listen Mr. President, it's not acceptable in modern society to have 300 citizens kidnapped from within your country.
GEJ: (deep thought) Chineke Odinma, if I get you inside the presidential suite ehn?

Lol grin retar*ded president

1 Like

Politics / Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by 50calibre(m): 10:04pm On Jan 15, 2015
Here is one of the instances where she's tried to educate the retardeen, but his block head just won't assimilate anything.

6 Likes

Culture / Re: Does Our Generation Still Care About Marrying Virgins ?? by 50calibre(m): 6:15pm On Jan 14, 2015
No!! No right thinking person of today attaches great importance to virginity. Obviously in a deeply religious yet hypocrotical society like Nigeria, lots of misguided folks are misled to believe virginity is the most important thing when I reality, there are loads of far more important qualities to consider. Virginity is just an added bonus but should never be considered as a selling point.

11 Likes 1 Share

Fashion / Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by 50calibre(m): 7:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
Very silly idea!! What use is that confidence if it's short-lived.

Delude yourself all you want, the purpose of enhancing your butt is to attract male attention and when you do get that attention, it's only a matter of time before you're discovered to be a fraud, leaving you embarrassed and possibly with a lower self confidence.

10 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Bola Amole Aka BIMS Is Dead (Photos) by 50calibre(m): 1:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
Damn!! I know this woman, her store is very popular not just in Peckham but among African folks. People travel from all corners to come buy stuff from her store.

This raises the issue of insecurity in Nigeria, she was murdered in her homeland where she should have been safe.

Nigeria is shi*t hole, a place filled with evil, hatred and savagery. This is why many diasporans are dissuaded from returning home, they'd much rather slug it out wherever they are in peace than return to hell fire where they can be murdered like nothing & no one is going to do shi*t about it.

RIP to the woman, this is really sad!

5 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) by 50calibre(m): 10:48am On Jan 12, 2015
dovelike:
I vote him too. Those saying that an hausa man should lead us has forgotten that boko haram are hausa's.

Girl! A piece of advice to you.. Please don't breed, it will be inhumane to pass on your stup*idity to an inocent offspring.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast by 50calibre(m): 10:43am On Jan 12, 2015
lastpage:

Actually, we are kidding ourselves if we think we have been practicing Democracy!

What manner of DEMOCRACY is it when someone is elected on the ticket of "Party A", only to jump to "Party B" without loosing his seat (and the position declared VACANT) and another election organised?
Take a cue from that Labour guy who decamped to UKIP in Britain and his constituent seat was declared vacant. A new election was conducted though he also won back that same seat on the UKIP ticket.
That is DEMOCRACY at work. In Nigeria, Politicians just "trade their tickets" for money and personal gains, leaving the public wondering what happened! grin

What manner of DEMOCRACY is it when the Politician you voted for, based on a particular promise in his manifesto, changes gear after election and you have no POWER OF RECALL?
In saner climes, elected public officials are recalled if they fumble and dont stick to what they promised the electorate.
In Nigeria, impeachment is only used to "arm-twist" the Presidency to give-in to Salary increase for our 'Legis-looters'!

What manner of Democracy is it where the electoral law says no candidate should "raise and spend" more than a particular amount of money for his electioneering campaign and when one candidate raises "Billions of Naira" (from "vested" interests of course), everybody from INEC, to EFCC, to Police, to anyone who is suppose to question this criminality, develops amnesia and starts giving silly excuses like "I am not aware"! shocked

What manner of DEMOCRACY is it that people cant get their Voters card only to emerge that their GHOST have voted for a particular candidate, after the election! shocked shocked

What manner of DEMOCRACY is it that Soldiers who are supposed to be battling Boko Haram up North, are being used to harrass and intimidate voters in an election down-West, when regular Police can, and are supposed to do such duties?

What manner of DEMOCRACY is it that the Leadership openly lies to the people that "subsidy removal" will be cushioned with provision of Transport palliatives like Buses.... which no one has seen yet the extra #32 increase is being ripped-off the people on a daily basis and even more importantly, the people are just helpless to do anything about it?

Nigeria is NOT a DEMOCRACY, we are just a bunch of self-Centred but generally foolish people who know what is good for them but trade their future for a Congo of Rice and a Litre of Groundnut Oil, christened "Stomach Infrastructure"......

When we are truly ready for DEMOCRACY, we will demand for it ...and get it but for now, we can continue to delude ourselves and let clueless-ness reign supreme.

Lastpage!

Word!! You've said it all.. If only these ignoramuses are smart enough to see that what they have in Nigeria is a sham democracy, a political structure where politians have zero accountability to the masses and can do whatever they like.

True democracy will come when Nigerians wake up from their sleep.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast by 50calibre(m): 11:38pm On Jan 11, 2015
Billyonaire:
You sound unintelligent my little friend, I havent seen any intelligent person supporting Buhari, just some kids born yesterday without knowledge of history of military dictatorship that ruined the structures of democracy in this country.

You disappoint me my friend, i'm used to seeing intelligent/rational comments from you, but this right here, is way off... maybe you're not intelligent afterall.

There is no basis for comparison between GEJ and Buhari, the distinction between the two is like night and day. If somehow you are unable to recognize the monumental ineptitude of Jonathan, then you are not intelligent.

Democracy is overrated, as a matter of fact, what you have in Nigeria right now is not a democracy in the real sense. By the way, of what use is democracy if the people can't enjoy its dividends? Stop regurgitating nonsense western propaganda used in deceiving the gullible. Democracy is not perfect, it doesn't work everywhere. What good has 15 years of democracy in Nigeria brought you?

Jonathan's position as president is untenable, a known fact to any reasonable person, Buhari may be a relic from the past but he's the lesser of two evils. I'd much rather have a former dictator with a plan than a lame duck of a president out of touch with reality.

5 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by 50calibre(m): 7:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
Ilekeh:

I can tell that you're homosexual, you just don't want to come to terms with your secretly discovered sexuality.

Fight for your right and stop pangolo-ing up and down NL like say one man just touched your nip-ples for the firs time.

Bring your sister and girlfriend to me for one night lets find out if I'm a homosexual.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by 50calibre(m): 7:29pm On Jan 08, 2015
Fuc*k the fa*ggot!! I though homosexuality carried a 14 year jail sentence? This fa*g has exposed himself, what date is his trial scheduled?

This fa*ggot should be isolated from the general public, he's a biological and sociological weapon and poses a threat to others. Being Gay + HIV positive is really a lethal combination.

Lock him up and allow HIV to finish the job

7 Likes

Politics / Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by 50calibre(m): 7:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
olusolaj:

Ode. You and your illiterate master(though is over aged) should be caged and executed. Idiot iranu

Your retar*d president & his obese wife are illiterates, jonadaf*t's PhD is a sham, the guy has the reasoning of a fish, just like you.

I'd pick a smart old man over a foolish young man anyday.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by 50calibre(m): 7:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
olusolaj:
Could APC be the Nigerian version of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? Check out this:
1. Party Leader - North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim).
2. Party Leader - South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim).
3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim).
4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim).
5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim).
6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim).
7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim).
8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim).
10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim).
11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim).
12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim).
13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert).
14. EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim).
15. EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim).
Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!

Share to all Christian you know to vote wisely.

Shut up retar*d!!! Fuc*k you, fuc*k religion.

Most right thinking Nigerians couldn't care less about religion, they just want good governance.

Religion has made a lot of you stup*id and blind to logic. People like you should be rounded up and executed for Nigeria to move forward.

Btw I'm a Christian and I don't care if buhari is Muslim, Jewish or pagan, what matters is what he's got to offer.

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by 50calibre(m): 7:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
Georgekyrian:
Both Buhari & his flimsy facade Deputy, are like those suffering from Acquired Immune deficiency syndrome couple with Malnutrition, Sai Jonathan..GEJ till 2019

If you're smart enough to look beyond your tribal sentiments, you'd see you are just as clueless as your president Jonada*ft.

I think Nigeria should be divided in two, those of you who want a retar*d as their president can have their seperate country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (of 196 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.