Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,067 members, 7,859,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:16 PM

50calibre's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 50calibre's Profile / 50calibre's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (of 196 pages)

Politics / Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by 50calibre(m): 8:27am On Jan 27, 2015
Typical Nigerian stupi*dity!! They ignore the message to attack the messenger. I don't understand the unnecessary backlash over a single word, when your obese first lady drops heavy bombs anytime she opens her mouth.

Criticise the girl all you want, she enjoys a life most of you will never taste. You are the ones to suffer not her.
Family / Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by 50calibre(m): 9:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
Total thrash!!

Why should I open the door for her, is she crippled? Africans are gradually imbibing western madness & putting it forward as the norm.

Why should women be treated differently when most of them now actually want to be seen as equals? You walk to a woman, you do the talking, you take her on dates, you buy her gifts, you marry her, valentine & anniversary days, you take her out (failure to remember or observe these days, and she'd rain down hell on you) why must women always be on the receiving end? Receive! Receive!! Receive!!

And then when she's decides you're no longer useful to her, she divorces you, takes you to court & rip you of a sizeable chunk of your assets.

Men need to grow some balls & stop pandering to women just to make them open her legs.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by 50calibre(m): 9:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
NavierStokes:
As for the highest qualification question, ask the general that question, i didn't fill his INEC forms for him.

And its never true anywhere in the world that a Nigerian degree is not accepted, a degree from any reputable Nigerian University is acceptable anywhere in the world, travel around and see sound Nigerian graduates who had their first degrees in Nigeria wow others out there. Initially they may lag with current trends (obviously Computing) but then they adjust and excel beyond everyone's imagination. If you claim they are handicapped initially, its because of the bad leadership that had been forced on them by bad leaders like the one in question.

Nigerians are some of the best minds anywhere, and I am yet to hear of an Institution or body that has denied a Nigerian an opportunity, on the grounds that he or she had the degree from Nigeria.

Let me tell you something, I pray for a day when we have a star studded team of persons like Ajumuogobia, like Donald Duke, Prof Nnaji, Prof Egbogah etc filling up all government positions, but until then we will enjoy Jonathan.

You're kidding me right? Nigerian standard of education is so mediocre, it's hardly accepted in any first world country. An average Nigerian graduate is lightweight, & hasn't got what it takes to compete internationally.

Tertiary institutions in Nigeria are so sub-standard & ill-equipped, a common community college in the UK trumps is by far. This is something I've seen countless times, lots of Nigerian folks who come to the UK with their Nigerian degrees soon realise those degrees aren't recognised, so often times they have to go back to school to earn a qualification on top of their Nigerian degree before they are able to take up any skilful job. Same applies in the US? Do your research, you will find out that many Nigerian immigrants to Europe or America had to go back to school at one or the other.

Now that's not to say Nigeria hasn't got brilliant minds, however the mediocres far outnumbers the intellectuals so in most cases, it's the mediocres who run the day, depriving the intellectuals of the opportunity to make a positive difference... That's why you will never see that team in aso rock.

If Goodluck Jonathan a "phd" holder can be this intellectually poor, Nigerians are better of with Buhari. I personally would have preferred someone contemporary like Fashola but we can't always have what we want, anybody but Jonathan will do for me.
Politics / Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by 50calibre(m): 6:48pm On Jan 26, 2015
NavierStokes:
Worthless pice of Paper? We are seeing the true boko haram's. tell us more.
"The quality of a leader is shown in the standards he sets for himself", someone who is comfortable to fill an Inec form stating 1950's to 1960's WAEC as highest qualification is whom you are routing for in this day and time we are finding ourselves in, it shows how intellectually lazy such an one has been.
Its high time we set better standards as a nation,
Okay lets simulate a world leaders meeting in attendance are the following:
Barack Obama United States Harvard Law School
Vladimir Putin Russia Leningrad Uni
David Cameron United Kingdom Oxford University
Heinz Fischer PhD. Austria University of Vienna
Tony Abbott Australia Oxford University
Lee Hsien Loong SIngapore Cambridge University\Harvard University
Hassan Rouhani PhD. Iran Glasgow Caledonia
Ma Ying Jeou PhD. Taiwan Harvard

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Nigeria University of Port Harcourt
Muhammadu\Mohamed Buhari Nigeria Katsina boys 1951

Nigerians choose for your selves who you'ld want to see represent you at such a forum

Lol another inane comparison. These guys you mentioned aren't in the same league as your president Goodluck Jonathan, I though that should be clear by now.

The performance of these guys in one way or the other justifies their qualifications unlike Jonathan whom in spite of his "PhD" has performed abysmally. Even his utterances & disposition don't depict the intellect consistent with people who've achieved doctorate degrees, you PhD president went on CNN & made a mockery of himself live in front of millions of viewers.

You seem to care so much about international perception of your president, go on foreign media website, read their views on Jonathan & then come back and tell me if anyone give a fuc*k about his shi*tty PhD.

When I say certificate is worthless, I mean Nigerian certificate is worthless to begin with, it isn't even recognised outside the shores of Nigeria or possibly Africa, so why drone on about a worthless piece of paper most of its holders can't even defend among their peers from other countries? Isn't Jonathan's wife a graduate? most of your ministers & governors posses foreign degrees, doesn't that tell you anything about Nigerian education?

Speaking of Buhari, he attended three prestigious military colleges in India, US & UK so what do you mean by WASSCE being his highest qualification?
Politics / Re: GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) by 50calibre(m): 6:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
Dr clueless has gone to solicit support from the major beneficiaries of his shambles administration.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by 50calibre(m): 5:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
onatisi:
that is the point u all are muddling up. This situation speaks volumes. Obama had a somewhat similar issue but quickly doused all tensions by presenting what the doubting voters demanded to see.he didn't tell them to go to hell. This situation speaks volumes about the character of the person in the middle of it. The normal sensible question should be why is he been stubborn?why his adamant posture that he won't bend to the wishes of the people? Nigeria is bigger than apc and if in apc they didn't ask for it. fine. But now many people who aren't members of apc want to know something about u that want to govern them. Obj once told shagari that once u become the president there is no longer anything personal about u. Your health and everything matters to the people. So what is buhari hiding?

Nah!! You're the one muddling things up, just like many of you certificate freaks on NL.

The Obama situation is completely different to this, I can't understand the basis for such comparison.

Obama's certificate (birth certificate) was demanded by a lone attention-seeking billionaire called Donald Trump who kept questioning his place of birth.

How does compare to the fascination with Buhari's certificate when the electoral body in Nigeria has declared him fit to run? Why should Nigerians concern themselves more with a worthless piece of paper & not what a candidate has to offer?

This is proof that the average Nigerian is inherently stupi*d & deserve to suffer for that stupi*dity.

Your current president has a "Phd", has that been evident in his performance so far?
Politics / Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by 50calibre(m): 5:01pm On Jan 26, 2015
x9ja1960:

The insult is totally unnecessary sha...just because I have a different view from yours does qualify for stupidity or poverty or whats the other gutter word you used? foolishness...sha that's the so called 'progressives' way and only shows your pain... but what I know (my Arab friends will say)? I know you must have a transformer around you...I mean electric transformer not GEJ...*no homo*...kindly hug it tight... grin grin grin grin grin

Your stupi*dity has made you wretched!!

I don't have a transformer nearby, I don't live in a jungle where high voltage hardware are kept close to residential areas.

So how about you heed your own advice.
Politics / Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by 50calibre(m): 2:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
onatisi:
I just don't know why people are defending buhari refusal to present his academic requirement as mandated by the law. This has got nothing to do with pdp or apga. If all other contestant can present theirs ,why should buhari be different? All this military attitude from buhari will not work on the nigerian populace. The time spent by Buhari in defending could have been spent in collecting those results from waec.this is just pure common sense .the people u want to govern are asking for it and u say u have ,so just present it and win their votes.shikena !!!

So let me get this straight, your priority in this coming election is not the insecurity, not the killing, not the poverty, not the corruption but Buhari's certificate.

What if he presents it tomorrow, what next? His birth certificate?

Even when the stakes are this high, Nigerians can't get their priorities right.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by 50calibre(m): 2:44pm On Jan 26, 2015
x9ja1960:
For our side;

Change is when an ordinary Nigerian becomes president and not the usual cabal that have held us hostage since 1960...e never happen before!

Change is when a Nigerian president (presidential system) has a phd and a result to prove it...e never happen before!

Change is when petrol price goes down in Nigeria...e never happen before!

Change is when you have a port in Onitsha...e never happen before!

Change is when cars are being built in Nnewi...e never happen before!

Change is when a Nigerian president has all his children studing in Nigeria...e never happen before!

Change is when a Nigerian president allows free and fair elections, freedom of speech, so much that the opposition come get mouth dey shout change...lol...e never happen before!

Change is GEJ and GEJ is Change! No wonder those old men dey vex...power don commot dia domot...lol

Add ur own ooo...

https://www.nairaland.com/2111829/define-change-area

Your stupi*dity is impoverishing you.

Rid yourself of foolishness & face reality.
Romance / Re: How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You by 50calibre(m): 11:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
Sparksfly:
I can't fathom with ya.
Nigerian men are my very third option.

And who are your first & second option?

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Jonathan’s Campaign Team Trapped In Maiduguri by 50calibre(m): 10:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
Campaigning for a retar*d should be punishable by death, it's a treasonous offence because it basically means you aren't after the progress of Nigeria.

Such stupi*dity should be paid for with your life, I know it's not ideal, but it's expedient.

I wish someone can put out the precise location of those retar*ds so some patriotic gunmen can take care of the rest.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) by 50calibre(m): 5:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
John kerry delivering Washington's message that a smooth transition of power is expected.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by 50calibre(m): 1:44am On Jan 25, 2015
coogar:

every nigerian should be embarassed with the extremely low class & the mgbeke mannerisms of PEJ. she's a national embarassment to every nigerian woman. i always get ribbed by the people of other countries all because of the stark illiterate shepopotamus.

Hahahaha she's a bloody joke!!

What's baffling is the confidence with which she speaks jargon in public. This woman has made us a laughing stock.

Yet these are the type of people Nigerians prefer.

1 Like

Politics / Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by 50calibre(m): 1:37am On Jan 25, 2015
CFCfan:

America will know that only you waka come grin grin

Lol grin
Politics / Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by 50calibre(m): 10:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
This is the outgoing First Lady of Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIlHbWMwuHs

A monumental disgrace, how do Nigerians stomach this embarrassment.

She can't give a single coherent sentence with exhibiting crudeness.

Now look at her retar*ded husband below, like a school boy receiving instruction from the head teacher.. Hahahahaha who gave this guy a PhD? I want one too grin

The earlier Nigerians get rid of this embarrassment & her fisherman husband, the better.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by 50calibre(m): 10:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
Damager:

U appreciate intelligence 4 d supposed first lady but 4 d President u can accept NEPA bill abi.. Ah ah

Nepa bill will be asking too much, I can accept a stone as his certificate because I'm smart enough to know certificate don't equate intelligence.

Buhari has a wider pool of experience militarily politically & internationally to draw from, giving him a better perspective of Nigeria's problems.

You fisherman president holds a worthless PhD, yet reasons like a fuc*king moro*n

6 Likes

Politics / Re: Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad by 50calibre(m): 12:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
klodike:
Yes like i have always known, we have sensible intellectuals in Nigeria. Julius diamond you are one of them. What i don't understand with some sympathetic Nigerians is that; why would you trivialize certificate issue just because it's BUHARI. I was denied a job last month because i used statement of result. Meanwhile someone wants to be my president with you know the rest. And all some of us would say is even if he uses Nepa bill we will still vote for him. Then i realize Nigerians don't want improvement rather we want change even if it would be a regressive one.

You talk like fool, it's a good thing you didn't get that job, perhaps they recognised your stupi*dity real quick & used your result as an excuse to get rid of you.

In a country where thousands are being massacred & millions are starving, you're more concerned with a worthless piece of paper when your current president is proof that piece of paper don't mean shi*t.

You're an illiterate my friend, innovation is dead in Nigeria because of people like you people who can't look beyond their worthless piece of paper that isn't even recognised outside Nigeria.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad by 50calibre(m): 11:53am On Jan 24, 2015
Lol I don't see the similarities between Idi Amin & Jonathan, in any way.

Idi Amin was a strong, tactical leader, Jonathan is weak and tactless.

Idi Amin was much smarter than Jonathan

Idi Amin was witty, humorous & funny as hell, Jonathan isn't

Idi Amin never tolerated corruption in his government, death was the punishment for corruption

Perhaps you can say the only similarity between the two is the fact both of them
are vicious, however in different styles. Idi Amin in a very upfront & open way, and Jonathan in a more benign way.
Politics / Re: John Kerry To Visit Nigeria Before Elections. by 50calibre(m): 11:43am On Jan 24, 2015
Emperor007:
@ 50Calibre

You think a Buhari would perform better than GEJ or could be compared to GEJ in 21st century?

Please lets stop deceiving ourselves and be real. If APC actually represent the good change we want, APC would've fielded a better candidate and it would be a no contest to beat GEJ.

APC sole aim is only to return power to The North ( must be core muslim North ), please wake up to reality and stop sleeping.

@ the bolded, I agree with you on this. However in a country like Nigeria where regional politics & tribal sentiments are the order of the day, you can understand their choice of Buhari & Osinbajo.

I personally would have preferred a fresher head like Fashola as their candidate but Nigerians aren't the most logical people out there, it is what it is.

You can only play the cards you're dealt, at this point, Buhari is the lesser of two evils, Jonathan's incompetence is sickening, anybody will do better than him, even a goat.

Four more years of Jonathan will destroy what is left of Nigeria.
Travel / Re: UK Wants To Deport 5yr Old Nigerian Boy Rafeeq Atanda, Mum Pleads by 50calibre(m): 10:05am On Jan 24, 2015
lastpage:
Nigerians! SO HATEFUL.... even to a little Boy of 5yrs!

Granted she might have exaggerated her claims but why say she is the one giving Nigeria a BAD NAME?

*Was she the one that kidnapped 250 young girls from their school?
*Was she the one that dropped Container on people's head in Ketu, Lagos?
*Was she the one that beheaded a whole village in Bagga, Borno state?
*Was she the one that raided all the Banks in Ikare, Ekiti State, killing over twenty people, including law enforcement officers?
*Was she the one that is looting the National Treasury on a daily basis?
*Was she the one responsible for 'darkness' in the nation and the attendant fire hazards resulting from usage of Petrol ,Power Generators?
*Is she the one that turned Nigerian Hospitals to Morgues where you go in alive and come out a corpse?
*Is she also responsible for all the PDP Vs. APC killings making the rounds all over the country?
*Is she the one killing Nigerian Soldiers in the North?
*Was she responsible for Biafran failure, was she responsible for OPC mayhem or the Niger Delta militancy and kidnappings?

..I can go one for ever but one thing is sure, HATE THAT LITTLE BOY AS MUCH AS YOU WANT, HE HAS ALREADY SEEN AND LIVED A BETTER LIFE THAN MOST OF YO HATERS!

Sometimes, l wonder what is wrong with Nigerians and their mentality in recent years so much so that most lack any modicum of morality!
Nigerians live the important things but chase after very unnecessary things.

I can bet anyone here, that boy will be back in U.K (assuming he has been deported already) because the Brits are not as "hatefully wicked" as the current generation of Nigerians living in that H-hole of a country, they st times will show human compassion unlike my fellow Nigerians.

When he is back, the lot of you will still be doing your "suffering and smiling" and hoping God will come down from heaven to come and solve your problems for you (even though he gave you a brain, like he gave every other humanbeing) not knowing that God sees the wickedness of your hearts ....and it is sure folly, to plant "weed" and expect to harvest '"flour".

Purge yourself of Evil thoughts...God cannot be mocked.

Lastpage!

Brilliant!!! You've said it all.

I wonder why Nigerians are filled with so much hate & envy. See many of them here wishing & praying the boy is deported so he could come join them in their hell hole, forgetting the boy was not even born in Nigeria. Someone even suggested the mum should come back & start prostit*ution.

There's something seriously wrong with Nigerians, maybe that's why God has allowed them to be afflicted with suffering & poverty as punishment for their evil heart.

6 Likes

Politics / Re: John Kerry To Visit Nigeria Before Elections. by 50calibre(m): 1:15am On Jan 24, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

You can go on exile come feb 15 because there is no way Nigeria is going to be a colony again. If you don't like it then you can form your Arewastan and suck all the American c0ck you can grab.

Shut up retar*d!! Fools like you assume anyone against your president must be Hausa or Yoruba... I'm not Yoruba, I'm Igbo & I think Jonathan is the dumbest human to ever walk this planet & come feb 15, Nigerians will celebrate his departure.

I don't need to go into exile, I'm already in exile, my concern is for Nigeria.
Politics / Re: US To Help Fight Boko Haram As John Kerry Set To Visit Nigeria by 50calibre(m): 12:35am On Jan 24, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Go sleep.

Pleb.

Lol that's funny coming from you, when it's obvious you're the pleb.
Politics / Re: John Kerry To Visit Nigeria Before Elections. by 50calibre(m): 12:34am On Jan 24, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Do you even know what Stockholm syndrome means?

The aim of the terrorists and their backers is to institute a regime change to which you have gullibly swallowed and to make it worst ediots like yourself have been sold an ignoramus surrounded by their political hitmen( tinubu, Obasanjo and co) to feed him their policy if he were ever stupidly to be voted in.

Spin it as you like but there is no reason or logic to think that cattle rearer is capable of transforming Nigeria.

If anything you are selling yourself to the white house.

Niggerian.

Shut up!! You're so dumb!!

Your president is surrounded by bigger crooks, so what's your point?

Thieves, drug dealers, ex-cons, money launderers, militants, these are all people who make up your president's team,.. these are people you want to remain in power... Why? Are you so used to suffering & poverty that a better life scares you?

Nigerians are yearning for change, the status quo is unacceptable to the point anybody but Badluck Jobadaf*t will do.

Your president is a failure, an international pariah, now the White House wants to repair damaged diplomatic relations in anticipation of a new president.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: US To Help Fight Boko Haram As John Kerry Set To Visit Nigeria by 50calibre(m): 12:05am On Jan 24, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

If Obama's devilish plans had sailed through we would have been like Libya or Iraq or Syria.

Their plan to foist an ignoramus bigot on us will not work.

Their neocolonial plans will only take root in Arewastan and Oduastan.

You're not thinking straight, there is no bigger ignoramus than your president Jonathan.

How about you forget conspiracy theories & focus on real issues, Nigeria is inconsequential to the American agenda (whatever that may be) stop deluding yourself.

Obama doesn't need to hatch any plan to turn Nigeria into a Syria, Libya or Iraq, your president is already doing a good job of that.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: John Kerry To Visit Nigeria Before Elections. by 50calibre(m): 11:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Funny how you are not only wishing for a despot but you want colonialism all over again.

This must be that recessive slave gene in you.

Shut up!! it must be that dominant stupi*dity gene in you.

Isn't the current system in Nigeria worse than colonialism? You're a classic case of Stockholm syndrome, you'd rather stay with your oppressors that embrace change.

You were born into suffering so suffering may seem the norm for you.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: US To Help Fight Boko Haram As John Kerry Set To Visit Nigeria by 50calibre(m): 11:31pm On Jan 23, 2015
He's coming to deliver a message from Washington on the need for a smooth transition of power as well as lay some ground work for future cooperation with the incoming president.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Victims Of Sexual Abuse (Photos) by 50calibre(m): 6:26pm On Jan 23, 2015
Stupi*d talk from a bunch of Hollywood wannabes.. They are now adopting the western madness of labelling every little thing as "abuse"

When I was a kid, I used to have my willy dangled by some of my big aunts & cousins, was I abused too?
Politics / Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by 50calibre(m): 10:22am On Jan 23, 2015
Lol very funny!! Lots of similar frivolous cases are constantly brought before The Hague, it's nothing new.

When the access the merits of the case & see there are no compelling evidence to indict Buhari, they will throw it out as usual.

And even if they were to indict him, he will just be one in a very long line of people with a case to answer at the hague, nothing special. Last I checked Omar Bashir, Uhuru Kenyatta & Bashir Assad all had cases to answe at the ICC, yet they're presidents.

When Buhari becomes president, he should endeavour to withdraw Nigeria as a signatory to the ICC, that establishment is a joke.
Politics / Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Second Niger Bridge (photo) by 50calibre(m): 10:14pm On Jan 22, 2015
Lol Nigerians must be really stup*id if they fall for this nonsense.

These guys must think less of Nigerians if they think they can fool people with this wooden contraption.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Obasanjo Blasts Nigerian Celebrities Who Campaign 4 GEJ:I'm Ashamed Of You(Pic) by 50calibre(m): 7:23pm On Jan 22, 2015
What do you expect, these are local champions who crave only two things, money & attention..... and sadly, many of them will sell their souls to get it.

Whether it's #bringOurgirlsback, #IceBucketchallenge #bringGEJback, many of them will jump on it for attention.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (of 196 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.