Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,570 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like (51295 Views)

What Is One Thing Women Think Men Like But They Actually Hate? / The Number One Thing Women Hate The Most About Sex / Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Aadetola1(m): 8:45pm On Apr 07, 2019
1.I hate it when ladies with flat arse wear leggings or tight-fitting pants
2.Excessive makeup
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by newdawn2017(f): 8:46pm On Apr 07, 2019
ceeroh:
Anklet (leg chain). It's a major turn-off for me.
Why along with 176 person who liked ur comment?
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Thunday1005(m): 8:46pm On Apr 07, 2019
Long eye lashes,
Long fingernails

1 Like

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by newdawn2017(f): 8:47pm On Apr 07, 2019
Starboytwo:
Bra.....i hate it when a babe is putting on bra....
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by TheKongoEmpire(m): 8:48pm On Apr 07, 2019
Weave, perm, wig, bleach etc. I deal with none of the when with non Naija or black women.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by midnighter(f): 8:49pm On Apr 07, 2019
RB007:
Which somewhere are You climbing again shocked grin

Lol, leave me alone sad
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Kwinesther: 8:51pm On Apr 07, 2019
Oluwaseyi00:
I hate when girls wear

1.Trouser
2.Make up
3.Attachment
4 All this Breast and body revealing clothes gets me Angry- dress Modestly
5.Jewelries.

#Be natural.
This one strong ooo, even trouser and jewelries Bros how far na

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by shegxi(m): 8:52pm On Apr 07, 2019
Ayoolajumoke:

Waist bead is just like any other fashion item na, like earrings, necklace etc.
To me sha it is nothing and they are very beautiful.
Fear fear grin grin
o da motigbo ooo.....I love it sha, but I am also skeptical. I guess everything depends on who is wearing it.
it is just like cat, not all cats are evil but we still suspect them nonetheless.
me fear fear:d :p ......
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by newdawn2017(f): 8:56pm On Apr 07, 2019
Latidoh1:
Anklets and shouting make-over
Nonentity! undecided what's is"shouting make-up"??
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Oluwaseyi00(m): 8:57pm On Apr 07, 2019
Kwinesther:
My preference
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by ogmask: 9:01pm On Apr 07, 2019
Benbisco:
My fellow females who have been viewing this thread to read comments just like me. One thing keeps appearing: WIGS!!!

PLEASE, henceforth let's do the needful. Wig no be by force. You can carry your natural hair sometimes. You owe no one no apologies. After all na only you waka come.

Fake eye lashes is also prominent in the list. It's a major put off for me and most of my friends. Tbh, we see girls who put them on as oloshos. I have seen many guys say same here too.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Karwasade: 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2019
Pant and bra, quickie � �
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by midnighter(f): 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2019
ogmask:

Fake eye lashes is also prominent in the list. It's a major put off for me and most of my friends. Tbh, we see girls who put them on as oloshos. I have seen many guys say same here too.

But is it those thick, long, black ones that are so obvious?

If one wears the more moderate one do you find it offensive
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 07, 2019
midnighter:

Lol, leave me alone sad

But but but... I just asked a harmless question na cheesy
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by seunajia: 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2019
You have asked for one thing, so I'll say lashes. If you had asked for more, I'd have said (in descending order of dislike):

1. Lashes
2. Weave on, wig, any hair that is not her own. I'd pick a bald lady over a weave on wearing one any day
3. Excessive make up
4. Fake nails, I prefer painted nails instead
5. Skin-revealing outfits, this is only meant for eye-candies

Stay true babes.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by TaminaliaCatapa: 9:13pm On Apr 07, 2019
amokeme:

How many sisters do you have?? You must have a few to notice the bold

You mean your dumb dad never noticed the dirty wig on ur mother?
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 07, 2019
Oh just shut up. Most of you don’t even know what you want, confused species.
Omoluabi16:
Don't presume to know what men actually want.
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by midnighter(f): 9:26pm On Apr 07, 2019
RB007:
But but but... I just asked a harmless question na cheesy

Youre not serious
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Omoluabi16(m): 9:34pm On Apr 07, 2019
Ayoolajumoke:

Waist beads are beautiful and nice too.
Even you my crush have joined bad gang. embarassed
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by uchwar1: 9:35pm On Apr 07, 2019
pant
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 07, 2019
ifex370:

....you're species are extinct...
M

Please talk to your fellow girls

Ok
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Princepioneer(m): 9:36pm On Apr 07, 2019
Deepocean:
I hate seeing the V-shape of ladies' pant through their skirt. And the new style makeups at the closing end of their eyes that they normally use lead to do.
that V shape thingy is irritating meenhh.. And some ladies will just stand without knowing that what they are wearing is showing... Still wondering the kind of ladies clothing materials that produced these days.. So transparent, goshh..!
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Clefayomide: 9:39pm On Apr 07, 2019
Mine is pant stripes

I so much hate it when I see girls on skirt or trouser and the line/pant stripes of the pant they're wearing is showing. Like WTF, haven't u heard about g-string??

1 Like

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 07, 2019
As long as you okay with it and your man is okay with it, nothing else matters.

That person that mentioned trousers must b a deeperlifer.
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 07, 2019
Princepioneer:
that V shape thingy is irritating meenhh.. And some ladies will just stand without knowing that what they are wearing is showing... Still wondering the kind of ladies clothing materials that produced these days.. So transparent, goshh..!
How is that our fault? No much all yansh covering panties these days.
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by amokeme(f): 9:45pm On Apr 07, 2019
TaminaliaCatapa:

You mean your dumb dad never noticed the dirty wig on ur mother?
You know, my reply wasn't rude in anyway. I was just surprised you could notice that (I'm a lady and i don't even look that way). It take a guy Who Is very close with his sister (s) or have close female friends to notice little wig details as such. But you had to insult my parents. But its fine. As long as it brings you peace.. I won't go in that line with you. I was raised to respect people.
Have a pleasant night.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Clefayomide: 9:47pm On Apr 07, 2019
Kwinesther:

His girlfriend/wife must be Jesus grin
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 07, 2019
Clefayomide:
Mine is pant stripes

I so much hate it when I see girls on skirt or trouser and the line/pant stripes of the pant they're wearing is showing. Like WTF, haven't u heard about g-string??
Not all ladies are a fan of gstrings. .. I know what those stripes does to men imaginations and that y u hate it. tongue

1 Like

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by ruffDiamond: 10:06pm On Apr 07, 2019
sisisioge:

So because they said they don't like wigs you would stop wearing them? Awesome! You're one million yards wife materials!

To all you wig haters,please be informed that they are darling! They are comfy! They are cumulatively affordable! And they are convenient! I love them, I wear them, I appreciate them and keep them clean! Funny how you're all ganging against the opportunity cost of your laptops ..una no dey fear
rubbish!_see wetin did one dey talk!wearing wig won't make you look anything close to the European ,the Brazilian, Chinese and the Indian women who are naturally gifted with those naturally long hair!a fake will always remain a FAKE no matter how hard it tries !._nothing like being the real YOU unless you have inferiority and low self esteem issues. I hate falsies of any kind it way beyond disgusting and absolutely despicable! how could be wearing _FALSIES and expect me to regard u as beautiful? impossible.!well go ahead with your big tummy fake camel toe and 'realh human hair"wig o

1 Like

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by vuc1(m): 10:08pm On Apr 07, 2019
What about that one that use to choke their neck.Makes me see them as a dog that needs a chain to be hooked on their neck.
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by iLUMeN8(m): 10:09pm On Apr 07, 2019
...a dirty or smelly wig can be washed or better yet removed...

...fake eyelashes, nails, push-up bras, heavy make up can be removed and/or washed off...

...jewelry worn on the waist or ankle can be removed...

...however, tattoos and piercings are FOREVER!!!

No serious minded God fearing Nigerian man will want to spend the rest of his life with a tattooed pierced up girl.

Girls, think very carefully before scaring your body for life...the cool decisions of today might end up making you come off as a stupid or irresponsible person in a few years time.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Clefayomide: 10:12pm On Apr 07, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Not all ladies are a fan of gstrings. .. I know what those stripes does to men imaginations and that y u hate it. tongue

Iyaamaaaa it does nothing to my imagination, infact it's like a turn off for me cos I assume such girls lacks good dress sense and packaging. Not just any kind of underwear should be worn with all outfits. Some underwear doesn't go well with some outfit

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? / This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. / Lady Assists Her Brother To Propose To A Bridesmaid On Her Own Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.