Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,806 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:51 AM

Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like (51751 Views)

What Is One Thing Women Think Men Like But They Actually Hate? / The Number One Thing Women Hate The Most About Sex / Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 07, 2019
Dnt mind dem...pretenders on nairaland
Ishilove:
90% of the men hear say they dislike wigs, so who are the ones dating women who wear them?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Heyzed87(m): 7:28pm On Apr 07, 2019
TaminaliaCatapa:
I have only 2

One is the tight which shows under their skirts or gowns; if it doesn’t show I don’t mind, but when it does and especially it is of a noisy colour like red or lemon, it’s dissatisfying to look at.

Badly fixed wig: some ladies will visit you and the odour from their wig will last a decade on your pillow. I’m not sure if there is the wash option for your wigs but in the event there is, kindly do so.
I won’t forget another glaring fact about the parting in the wigs. How would a chocolate complexioned lady have the parting the shade of Tonto Dikeh? This goes either ways, the bottom line is, it’s a turn off!
Anklet and make up
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Ishilove: 7:28pm On Apr 07, 2019
Omoluabi16:
I detest fixing of nails. I hate women fixing eye lashes. If you must fix hair, do something decent..don't fix then paint your hair gold, blue or whatever colour. I don't like multiple ear piercings, nose piercing or contact lens on a woman. No bogus ear rings or outlandish hair do. Walahi I will cut it myself. Das all!
So who are women fixing the lashes for? Surely there are men who like the eyelashes thingy because if all men were unequivocal in their denouncement of fake lashes, women would have stopped fixing them.

It is still the same men that will go for a woman with a made-up face rather than an all natural woman.

Be sincere, if I were to post a no make up picture side by side with a makeup picture, 95% of the men here will drool over the makeup pics.

We live in a society where double standards is the order of the day.

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Ishilove: 7:29pm On Apr 07, 2019
blissgregory:
Dnt mind dem...pretenders on nairaland
I taya o

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Baselm: 7:29pm On Apr 07, 2019
Eyelashes, Anklets and heavy makeups,nude makeup isbae
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 07, 2019
Benbisco:
My fellow females who have been viewing this thread to read comments just like me. One thing keeps appearing: WIGS!!!

PLEASE, henceforth let's do the needful. Wig no be by force. You can carry your natural hair sometimes. You owe no one no apologies. After all na only you waka come.
It's obvious most of them don't know the difference between weavons and wigs
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by alabi484(m): 7:33pm On Apr 07, 2019
amokeme:

Lol, so I should stop wearing wig because some couple of guys I don't know see it as a turnoff? I will wear a wig because I want to and because I like it, not because I want to seek validation from any man (from NL of all places for that matter ) We rep the wig life... nobody has time to sit for hours making hair. I'll rock my all back or I wear my wig... mbok. Nobody should stress me.

Women!

Wearing the wig is really not the problem, taking care of it and having it moderate in size and color is the big deal.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by henrixx(m): 7:35pm On Apr 07, 2019
Akuruoulo:
. U Must Be A Short Guy
lol. The opposite. I'm tall. I don't like high heels cos it makes them walk weird
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Holuwatoobii(m): 7:36pm On Apr 07, 2019
I hate every thing about them that ain't natural 1. Badly fixed wig 2. Excessive makeup 3. Henna 4. Fixed nails 5. High heels 6. I still wanna add more, help me out guys
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Shakushaku1(m): 7:38pm On Apr 07, 2019
Eye lens
Eyelashes
I love fixed nails, but pls keep them short
No Pants.. Pls keep that place well ventilated.. Disposable panties are cool during periods tho
Never dye ya hair
No Xtra piercing
No fuckin tattoos in obviously places
If the necklace ain't real Gold dnt bother wearing it, especially the ones that come with those big pendant..
If u can't carry the heels, pls desist from wearing it

Dazall for now

Modified : yes no make up, stop deceiving urself..

1 Like

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 07, 2019
My sister na wassshhh

Two girls in a room. One natural, one with full makeup and a wig and watch how all the men will rush to the wig wearer. It’s not today that men never practice what they preach they’re all a bunch of liars. Listen to their actions and not their words. In the end, do what pleases you.
Benbisco:
My fellow females who have been viewing this thread to read comments just like me. One thing keeps appearing: WIGS!!!

PLEASE, henceforth let's do the needful. Wig no be by force. You can carry your natural hair sometimes. You owe no one no apologies. After all na only you waka come.

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 07, 2019
chiroyale:
We shall "continur" to wear wigs.. grin grin
Wear your wigs abeg
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:47pm On Apr 07, 2019
Ishilove:

So who are women fixing the lashes for? Surely there are men who like the eyelashes thingy because if all men were unequivocal in their denouncement of fake lashes, women would have stopped fixing them.

It is still the same men that will go for a woman with a made-up face rather than an all natural woman.

Be sincere, if I were to post a no make up picture side by side with a makeup picture, 95% of the men here will drool over the makeup pics.

We live in a society where double standards is the other of the day.
yea, 95% wud drool after the make up girl

But after discovering what she truly looks like without makeup they dash out
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:47pm On Apr 07, 2019
lilwetdick:
tear tear pants

smelling bra

wigs-- that wig stuff is so funny...it is like putting on a cap full of hair

excessive make up- you look like a clown

False Eyelashes- very disgusting and irritating, you look like an olosho

wearing jeans trouser every damn day, can you dress feminine and sexy sometimes
Chaiii, u took it right out of my mouth

the only am sure u forgot to add is the irritating artificial nails
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Deicide: 7:49pm On Apr 07, 2019
Chiefqueenn:
Lmao
You people saying 'makeup'...we don't give a flying f.uck though.
You must be ugly
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by BanjiHols(m): 7:50pm On Apr 07, 2019
Bold Eye lashes that makes them look like Oloshow and heavy make up piss me off.
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 07, 2019
Waist Beads!
It's very annoying. angry angry angry angry cry

1 Like

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Bruno3000(m): 7:52pm On Apr 07, 2019
ceeroh:
Anklet (leg chain). It's a major turn-off for me.
same here jare.
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Bruno3000(m): 7:53pm On Apr 07, 2019
grin
ifex370:
I hate eye lashes and rainbow color make up..

Can't you just wash your face and apply lip gloss?

What happened to all those ladies that used to only do the above? Where did they go?
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by BanjiHols(m): 7:55pm On Apr 07, 2019
Rozaybb:
grin...u guys are funny... una no want make we look fine for una abi... Wehdone

We want but.. Heavy Eyelashes make me hate the wearer... Plus I want to recognise my lady(heavy make up piss me off too)
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by chiroyale(f): 7:55pm On Apr 07, 2019
[quote author=Bloombaby post=77345624][/quote]

Lol.. Yes oo cool
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by kay29000(m): 8:00pm On Apr 07, 2019
Nose ring. It's a huge turn off for me.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 07, 2019
Saffi:
My sister na wassshhh

Two girls in a room. One natural, one with full makeup and a wig and watch how all the men will rush to the wig wearer. It’s not today that men never practice what they preach they’re all a bunch of liars. Listen to their actions and not their words. In the end, do what pleases you.
You are right dear. You don't live your life to please others else you will be confused. Just know and be your own self.
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by amokeme(f): 8:12pm On Apr 07, 2019
alabi484:

Women!

Wearing the wig is really not the problem, taking care of it and having it moderate in size and color is the big deal.
Taking care of it is the only big deal I see here... people have the right to do whatever they want to do to themselves. If they want it big, by all means its their chioce., if they want to wear different colours, then their business too. It shouldn't affect you if you are not directly connected to them. See and pass.
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by kalu61(m): 8:12pm On Apr 07, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Lol, I knew wig, makeup and false lashes will top the list.

How come no one has mentioned
- poverty and
- entitlement mentality

grin grin
funiest dude
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Omoluabi16(m): 8:16pm On Apr 07, 2019
Ishilove:

We live in a society where double standards is the other of the day.

lol. I won't go that far as to trying to be a moderator about women's fashion ideas. Tbh, you do it for men.. and some men will find it very appealing. Man wey dey bleach no go like woman wey dey bleach? grin
I just wish some of you are moderate about it though. At least some of us like it that way.. some of una go make up like your lives depended on it, then look totally unrecognizable in the morning. some of us still are still the 5% category. Those things I listed above, I will never accept from my spouse. mba

Some of you don't even do it for us, but you get lost in narcissism.. always want to be the center of attract

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Omoluabi16(m): 8:22pm On Apr 07, 2019
Saffi:
My sister na wassshhh

Don't presume to know what men actually want.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Oselu28(f): 8:25pm On Apr 07, 2019
blissgregory:
true...d will cum here n form rubbish.If u dnt do dem,d will tag u as a village mugu.Pretenders

Village mugu,unsophosticated,she's not classy,she can't even look good...on d long run men don't know what they want
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Josephilemona(m): 8:32pm On Apr 07, 2019
[quote author=ceeroh post=77338266]Anklet (leg chain). It's a major turn-off for me.

God bless you for me, I hate that rubbish chain with passion.
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Josephilemona(m): 8:34pm On Apr 07, 2019
[quote author=dukeprince50 post=77339530]Anklet, the mumu tin deh tie round legs turns me off.
"waistklet" the bits they tie round their waist turns me on.
you just take words from my mouth. hate those rubbish with passion.
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 07, 2019
midnighter:

Lol. there are some skirts and dresses like that...cant wear nylon skirts all the time

Plus sometimes you have to climb somewhere or raise your leg for whatever reason

Which somewhere are You climbing again shocked grin
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Dotman2210(m): 8:40pm On Apr 07, 2019
Leg chain and nose ring

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

2 Nigerian Facebook Slay Queens Fight Dirty Over Rich Guy, He Reacts / ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute / My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.