Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,545 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like (51284 Views)

What Is One Thing Women Think Men Like But They Actually Hate? / The Number One Thing Women Hate The Most About Sex / Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Mart1994(m): 5:53pm On Apr 07, 2019
Ok.
Those coloured hair... Blue, red, green, pink. Eeyack!!! embarassed

Extra long Jezebel like lashes... embarassed

Skimpy revealing dressing (short gowns, crop tops, deep clevlages,)very annoying, especially seeing 15 year olds wearing it. angry

Waist beads.(if u don't like me at all, wear that)

Feminine body odor( a mixture of rotten egg and rotten meat smell) embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 07, 2019
amokeme:

How many sisters do you have?? You must have a few to notice the bold
Welcome,they have been waiting for people like you.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by babel123(m): 5:55pm On Apr 07, 2019
timibare:
how can a reasonable lady wear pant plus tight at d same fucking time?? babe is you tryna cook ur cookie up....it's gonna too damn hot down there.....I TOTALLY HATE IT
try roll the tight down as if u are scrollin ur mouse and then a scape view of the sometin through the pant,u will knw how seductive it is
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Akuruoulo(m): 5:56pm On Apr 07, 2019
I Hate Heavy Make-Ups, Old Women Wearing Tight Stuffs D Vex Me More Than Everything
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Heartmender1: 5:57pm On Apr 07, 2019
I always feel irritated seeing girls on legis.

I always feel like vomiting

1 Like

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Akuruoulo(m): 5:59pm On Apr 07, 2019
Oselu28:
This same men will classify girls that carry their natural hair,no make up,dress properly as village girls

In BTW,I removed my wig at d market last week when heat wanted to kill me,d itching/scratching no be here
. As Far As She Dresses Cool , No One Wil Ever Call Her A Village Girl.

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 07, 2019
ifex370:
I hate eye lashes and rainbow color make up..

Can't you just wash your face and apply lip gloss?

What happened to all those ladies that used to only do the above? Where did they go?

I'm here wink

1 Like

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by begwong: 6:01pm On Apr 07, 2019
ceeroh:
Anklet (leg chain). It's a major turn-off for me.
Such I see dem as mammy water � �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 07, 2019
lilwetdick:
tear tear pants

smelling bra

wigs-- that wig stuff is so funny...it is like putting on a cap full of hair

excessive make up- you look like a clown

False Eyelashes- very disgusting and irritating, you look like an olosho

wearing jeans trouser every damn day, can you dress feminine and sexy sometimes

Nope we can't .
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Deicide: 6:03pm On Apr 07, 2019
Jewelries, those shīt irritates me angry i also love it when a female ears doesn't have piercing on it.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by khome(f): 6:05pm On Apr 07, 2019
Starboytwo:
Bra.....i hate it when a babe is putting on bra....

WHY?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Akuruoulo(m): 6:09pm On Apr 07, 2019
Preshy561:

Wow!!
So I'm now living my life to please inconsequential carcass??

Joke of a century. Please, shut up and face front.

Idc.
. I For Tell U Something Bt How U Choose To Live Ur Life No Concern Me.
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Damfostopper(m): 6:11pm On Apr 07, 2019
Yellow undies.... Yellow make up

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by ensamy(m): 6:14pm On Apr 07, 2019
I hate them wearing pants shocked shocked shocked cool shocked
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Yseone(m): 6:16pm On Apr 07, 2019
That yeye eyelashes that looks like hand-fan

Trouser, Skirt or Dress that shows the shape of their pants.

Wig or Weavon...that shit smells like poo.

Push up Bra.

Anklet(leg chain), I will just conclude that she's an olsho.

Make ups.

Artificial finger nails.

Those who go out without Cash or ATM Cards in their handbag, no matter how you appear, I just dislike you.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by chukiz(m): 6:18pm On Apr 07, 2019
Tattoo
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Akuruoulo(m): 6:18pm On Apr 07, 2019
Make-up, Eye Lashes, And Nails Are The Things I Hate That Women Wear.
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by josh005(m): 6:19pm On Apr 07, 2019
TaminaliaCatapa:
I have only 2

One is the tight which shows under their skirts or gowns; if it doesn’t show I don’t mind, but when it does and especially it is of a noisy colour like red or lemon, it’s dissatisfying to look at.

Badly fixed wig: some ladies will visit you and the odour from their wig will last a decade on your pillow. I’m not sure if there is the wash option for your wigs but in the event there is, kindly do so.
I won’t forget another glaring fact about the parting in the wigs. How would a chocolate complexioned lady have the parting the shade of Tonto Dikeh? This goes either ways, the bottom line is, it’s a turn off!

You're on point. I so hate the tight thing, it turns me OFF
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Rozaybb(f): 6:20pm On Apr 07, 2019
grin...u guys are funny... una no want make we look fine for una abi... Wehdone
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by swaggprofessor(m): 6:23pm On Apr 07, 2019
lilwetdick:
tear tear pants

smelling bra

wigs-- that wig stuff is so funny...it is like putting on a cap full of hair

excessive make up- you look like a clown

False Eyelashes- very disgusting and irritating, you look like an olosho

wearing jeans trouser every damn day, can you dress feminine and sexy somet0imes
its obvious from ur statement that u only friend pineaple hawkers, pepper$crayfish seller, ogogoro hawkers n under 15's in ur area
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by salinson: 6:23pm On Apr 07, 2019
MJBOLT:
too much make up(eye lashes)

rough,dirty and smelly wig

extremely tight and short outfits (shirts,blouses,skirts,gowns) etc
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by BecaciaBarbie(f): 6:24pm On Apr 07, 2019
Wow! Impressive! Just look at these men ooo acting like hypocrites! I see how you all chase after ladies on crazy wigs, make ups and dresses but ignore the natural ones because they look too holy for you... Keep deceiving yourselves!

I personally, I hate anything too flashy reason my only make up is powder and eye liner, no lipstick not even lip gloss but I wear wigs, nice and simple ones because I have to look good to work without my natural hair flying off everywhere, besides I no kuku get long hair....

Anyways, the point is....be modest in your dressing...dress like a Christian to please God only! And if you are married to a Christian, your modest way of dressing will please him too.

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by gnaira(m): 6:24pm On Apr 07, 2019
TaminaliaCatapa:
I have only 2

One is the tight which shows under their skirts or gowns; if it doesn’t show I don’t mind, but when it does and especially it is of a noisy colour like red or lemon, it’s dissatisfying to look at.

Badly fixed wig: some ladies will visit you and the odour from their wig will last a decade on your pillow. I’m not sure if there is the wash option for your wigs but in the event there is, kindly do so.
I won’t forget another glaring fact about the parting in the wigs. How would a chocolate complexioned lady have the parting the shade of Tonto Dikeh? This goes either ways, the bottom line is, it’s a turn off!

Both points mentioned, plus make up
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 07, 2019
swaggprofessor:
its obvious from ur statement that u only friend pineaple hawkers, pepper$crayfish seller, ogogoro hawkers n under 15's in ur area

OK..so what next.
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by divineappo(m): 6:25pm On Apr 07, 2019
I hate nose ring
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Bloombaby(f): 6:27pm On Apr 07, 2019
[quote author=chiroyale post=77342660]We shall "continur" to wear wigs.. grin grin[/quote

Abi nah..with all this heat up and down, you want us to come and be making hair.No way...we want something we can conveniently remove!
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by gnaira(m): 6:29pm On Apr 07, 2019
swaggprofessor:

Kindly read properly before making comments.
Topic says "What women wear that men dislike", it had nothing to do with only ladies dated or friends with. It's a general observation about ladies/women
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Yankee101: 6:30pm On Apr 07, 2019
Wigs
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by swaggprofessor(m): 6:30pm On Apr 07, 2019
gnaira:

Kindly read properly before making comments.
Topic says "What women wear that men dislike", it had nothing to do with only ladies dated or friends with. It's a general observation about ladies/wom.en
cos i am yet to see any lady thats nt one of the aforementioned having the qualities u mentioned
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by kkkossy(m): 6:32pm On Apr 07, 2019
Nose rings, tongue rings, tattoo, waist beads and anklet.
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by donvat1(m): 6:39pm On Apr 07, 2019
to me I really hate eye lashes it makes me see the lady as olosho

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Ishilove: 6:40pm On Apr 07, 2019
90% of the men here say they dislike wigs, so who are the ones dating women who wear them?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

"Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" / What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? / Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.