Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. (59966 Views)

Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her / How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life / You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Jidibia(m): 1:15pm On Apr 09, 2019
ImaIma1:

cheesy

Some guys will expect a lady to perform magic na.
Them no well.....
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by MartinsD12(m): 1:16pm On Apr 09, 2019
blindjustice13:
can you explain where she made him feel guilty? You know what never mind . undecided undecided undecided
E pain u sha na ur sister be that you see where the guy she called and he saw her missed call later she sent a message telling the guy to see him in office
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Rilley(m): 1:16pm On Apr 09, 2019
ImaIma1:

You are the man and should act like the boss, yet you took 1,500 with you.
I said shut ur mouth, hungry girl.
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by kunleweb: 1:17pm On Apr 09, 2019
MartinsD12:

Same apply to girls too, while Goin on a date with a guy put money for ya purse bail out fund no bad at all grin

Take your wife's surname when the time hits. Yeye

1 Like

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Rilley(m): 1:19pm On Apr 09, 2019
Amakavula:

You are just panicking for nothing, you lost frame immediately you didn't brush off that incident and act like nothing happened, proceed to talk more with her and kiss her after.

By your description you're very fearful, not bold and lack confidence.

Sorry you stand no chance with her. A real guy will laughter it off and say, " I owe you " or " it's nice to see a lady pay for a change" praising her for such "unique" act.

But you let your insecurities pour through. I can't stand guys like you, I bet she called you back out of pity.
I see miss laughter � cheesycheesy
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Rilley(m): 1:20pm On Apr 09, 2019
ImaIma1:

Kunleweb i used to respect you. Don't spoil it with your loose words
You have started lying again, please don't bring lies here.
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by MissJoy29(f): 1:20pm On Apr 09, 2019
kunleweb:

Hian. Change o. Successful women with pristi e character is what the word needs not an uncontrolled tongue. I loose that spirit from ya keypad tongue
You damn well know I don't have an uncontrolled tongue.
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by kunleweb: 1:23pm On Apr 09, 2019
MissJoy29:

You damn well know I don't have an uncontrolled tongue.

Odiegwu
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by blindjustice13(m): 1:23pm On Apr 09, 2019
MartinsD12:

E pain u sha na ur sister be that you see where the guy she called and he saw her missed call later she sent a message telling the guy to see him in office
undecided undecided undecided undecided, dregs will always be dregs,smh

1 Like

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by ImaIma1(f): 1:29pm On Apr 09, 2019
Jidibia:

Them no well.....

U dey mind them? They can even ask for cowleg inside
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by bossrillboss: 1:31pm On Apr 09, 2019
Biglittlelois:

I love that Lalasticlala took it to front page so that other low grade,stupid mentality, dirty, stingy cheapskate like Op will have sense and learn from him, funny thing is I use to think @gaspardd is one of the sensible dudes here, smh!!!
...take it easy.High Bp is real.

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by MartinsD12(m): 1:34pm On Apr 09, 2019
kunleweb:

Take your wife's surname when the time hits. Yeye
Wetin concern me
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Biglittlelois(f): 1:34pm On Apr 09, 2019
bossrillboss:
...take it easy.High Bp is real.

Who be dis one undecided

1 Like

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by bossrillboss: 1:35pm On Apr 09, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Who be dis one undecided

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Biglittlelois(f): 1:37pm On Apr 09, 2019
[quote author=bossrillboss post=77395295][/quote]

Lmao weyrey
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by bossrillboss: 1:42pm On Apr 09, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Lmao weyrey
..lol.u no well

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by justmi1: 1:52pm On Apr 09, 2019
My guy, you are on point, the only thing I feel you should have done, is to advice her you were on a budget from the on set. She was rude/immature to prove she could pay the bills. But there is what we call " contingency reserve" like plan for 2k but hold 5k.
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Jloveme(m): 1:53pm On Apr 09, 2019
Gaspardd:
There is this lady at work, she works for the client and i work for the contractor. She has a nigga friend who is my padi and he has been talking to me about her, after so much persuasion, i said fùck it and gave it a shot.

Really she was so receptive than i envisaged and since then we've been casually saying hi and stuff.
On saturday i called her and asked about her weekend, she told me she wasnt doing anything, i suggested we meet on sunday(ytd). She said she wud call me wenever she's back from church.
She called around 5pm, i dressed up, all my clothes were creased so bad so i had to borrow a niggas Tshirt, pocketed 2k cus i am cheap and i live cheap, so i cant spend more than 2k on a date.

I got to d venue, she was waiting already, she was putting on a gown revealing some cleavage which was a very nice sight but really unlike her as she always dress modest to work.
Long story short, i ordered for drinks, all was 1400 naira, which was within budget, d 100 naira change will be for my TP and i will give d maruwa guy 500 for her own TP to give her d remaining change. Everything was going according to plan, things were going fine , what a good time to be alive. Suddenly she said she feels like chewing sth.
I initially made as if i didnt hear what she said, she said it again and i interjected with "NOPE, CHEWING IS BAD FOR TEETH" She laffed and beckoned on the waiter to come over. In shock i yelled wait wait, i brought out the whole of 1500, dropped it on the table and told her this all i have with me, already she knows there is 1400 payment to be made.

She didnt give a shìt, she called the guy, brought 2 plates of meat, i was just feeling awkward watching how the whole shìt wud play out. At last she brought out her purse, gave d guy some money, i picked the 1500, gave it to the waiter but he returned the money, said the money she gave him is complete.
Seriously i was ashamed of myself, i wanted to talk about it but i decided to let it slide so as not to overflogg the issue.
Later we were done and i saw her off, i gave d driver 500 for her TP. Some hrs later i saw 3missed calls from her, i texted her back and she responded with... see you tmao. While i dont know wht that means but i know she is gonna tell everybody at work about what happened, about how i am a stingy pig. But i aint stingy, i just priotize things i spend money on.
Today i told my niggas what happened, i have only two niggas, but neither i nor any of them has heard about the parol from another source. But then i am sure that if words get around, my reputation = Ruined embarassed embarassed embarassed

Must you come here and say this?? All this small boys of nowadays!! Well, soaking chilled garri and fried fish with my girlfriend over here after a very stressful day
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by queenitee(f): 1:55pm On Apr 09, 2019
ImaIma1:

Their egos are their undoing. Very annoying.

I remember a guy inviting me for a date years back. He came by public transport and i drove. Can you imagine that the guy refused to enter the car for me to drive him down the road. He said we should trek instead...in the hot sun.

If he had known that i would drive, i bet he would have cancelled the date. Big ego problem
I'm telling you, it's very annoying
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by ftai1: 2:00pm On Apr 09, 2019
Gaspardd:
There is this lady at work, she works for the client and i work for the contractor. She has a nigga friend who is my padi and he has been talking to me about her, after so much persuasion, i said fùck it and gave it a shot.

Really she was so receptive than i envisaged and since then we've been casually saying hi and stuff.
On saturday i called her and asked about her weekend, she told me she wasnt doing anything, i suggested we meet on sunday(ytd). She said she wud call me wenever she's back from church.
She called around 5pm, i dressed up, all my clothes were creased so bad so i had to borrow a niggas Tshirt, pocketed 2k cus i am cheap and i live cheap, so i cant spend more than 2k on a date.

I got to d venue, she was waiting already, she was putting on a gown revealing some cleavage which was a very nice sight but really unlike her as she always dress modest to work.
Long story short, i ordered for drinks, all was 1400 naira, which was within budget, d 100 naira change will be for my TP and i will give d maruwa guy 500 for her own TP to give her d remaining change. Everything was going according to plan, things were going fine , what a good time to be alive. Suddenly she said she feels like chewing sth.
I initially made as if i didnt hear what she said, she said it again and i interjected with "NOPE, CHEWING IS BAD FOR TEETH" She laffed and beckoned on the waiter to come over. In shock i yelled wait wait, i brought out the whole of 1500, dropped it on the table and told her this all i have with me, already she knows there is 1400 payment to be made.

She didnt give a shìt, she called the guy, brought 2 plates of meat, i was just feeling awkward watching how the whole shìt wud play out. At last she brought out her purse, gave d guy some money, i picked the 1500, gave it to the waiter but he returned the money, said the money she gave him is complete.
Seriously i was ashamed of myself, i wanted to talk about it but i decided to let it slide so as not to overflogg the issue.
Later we were done and i saw her off, i gave d driver 500 for her TP. Some hrs later i saw 3missed calls from her, i texted her back and she responded with... see you tmao. While i dont know wht that means but i know she is gonna tell everybody at work about what happened, about how i am a stingy pig. But i aint stingy, i just priotize things i spend money on.
Today i told my niggas what happened, i have only two niggas, but neither i nor any of them has heard about the parol from another source. But then i am sure that if words get around, my reputation = Ruined embarassed embarassed embarassed
Abeg complete d story for us later.

1 Like

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Henitan24(f): 2:19pm On Apr 09, 2019
kunleweb:
Henitan24 has been quiet lately

Yeah, just here to read and smile to myself.
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by hustla(m): 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2019
Omotaday:
This guy is the most stingy guy i have ever seen. 2k that cannot buy me pepper soup. You asked her for a date, abi she is the one that forceed you ni, even if she forced u, kilode!! Ha!

Lol he isn't well
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by hustla(m): 2:24pm On Apr 09, 2019
Omotaday:
This guy is the most stingy guy i have ever seen. 2k that cannot buy me pepper soup. You asked her for a date, abi she is the one that forceed you ni, even if she forced u, kilode!! Ha!

Thank you
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Alcantara88: 2:28pm On Apr 09, 2019
Don't Bleep where u live, and don't live where u Bleep
Gaspardd:

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by kunleweb: 2:31pm On Apr 09, 2019
Henitan24:

Yeah, just here to read and smile to myself.

Been doing likewise for a while. Would be returning back to that zone again. I've had enough fun for ten years on this thread. Now, my mum knows about Gaspardd. The laughter this thread evoked was really sumfin
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Jidibia(m): 2:31pm On Apr 09, 2019
ImaIma1:

U dey mind them? They can even ask for cowleg inside
Ah!!! If na joke make you stop am o.
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by kunleweb: 2:31pm On Apr 09, 2019
Alcantara88:
Don't Bleep where u live, and don't live where u Bleep

Deep

1 Like

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Clazzone(m): 2:35pm On Apr 09, 2019
SaucyBenks:
good... At least, lessons learnt.
Yes, she hasn't demanded too much compare to some high level olosho.
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by winsh: 2:56pm On Apr 09, 2019
Cheap guy, its guys like this that will be pinching cash when they are married. You are going on a first date in LAgos and not because you cannot afford it but decided to take 2000 naira. If that was what you could afford its a different thing but clearly you are a cheapskate pls dont drag another man's daughter into your silly mess, you even ate the meat sef ole

8 Likes

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Howitzer: 2:56pm On Apr 09, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Henitan24(f): 3:01pm On Apr 09, 2019
kunleweb:

Been doing likewise for a while. Would be returning back to that zone again. I've had enough fun for ten years on this thread. Now, my mum knows about Gaspardd. The laughter this thread evoked was really sumfin

Then boldly admit that you're my role model then. How are you doing today?
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by kunleweb: 3:04pm On Apr 09, 2019
Henitan24:

Then boldly admit that you're my role model then. How are you doing today?

Having fun. This thread has provided so much laughter that will last a while

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) / Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.