Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. (59997 Views)

Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her / How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life / You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Rilley(m): 11:37am On Apr 09, 2019
ImaIma1:

You are obviously a child with a loose tongue.

If you cannot communicate sans insults like a civilized and stable person, avoid my mention. I have low tolerance for immaturity.
I don't blame you, you re also one of the leeches in Nigeria, i pray you change your ways.
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by kunleweb: 11:45am On Apr 09, 2019
MissJoy29:

Lol....

You that has been trying to slap almost everyone here nko?

I'm a Lord. A man. It's not bad for a man for a woman it's a turn off. Plus, as you K ow I'm just having fun, it you, you're serious.
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:54am On Apr 09, 2019
ImaIma1:

I know

This "tramadol and codine" boys making the good guys look bad
lol.. @ tramadol and codein boys grin
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 09, 2019
Girls/women have been paying for outings and dates for both of us since my school days till today. it's no biggie, infact, I respect such women. Over here women Pay for dates, except some black/African women.

But last week, I met this one Nigerian girl, she paid for Everything and Even gave me £20 for a cab. i was like shocked shocked.
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Aramind(f): 11:59am On Apr 09, 2019
Well for me, it's not about how much you spent, but the intention behind it, it's not like you went empty handed; you couldn't afford the meat and so she paid, she even called and sent a texted to you.

You would be fine.

1 Like

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by ImaIma1(f): 12:07pm On Apr 09, 2019
INDUSTRIALFAN:
if he went with 5k, he still wouldn't have spent it all. I don't think he is ready for such things. If he goes into marriage with this mentality, I just pity the unlucky girl.

1,400 cheesy

To buy bottle groundnut and garden egg and zobo

3 Likes

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by ImaIma1(f): 12:11pm On Apr 09, 2019
Gaspardd:

We all have our roles to play, i am the man and shld act like the boss. This is not me being paranoid its about she being full of herself

You are the man and should act like the boss, yet you took 1,500 with you.

3 Likes

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by MissJoy29(f): 12:15pm On Apr 09, 2019
kunleweb:

I'm a Lord. A man. It's not bad for a man for a woman it's a turn off. Plus, as you K ow I'm just having fun, it you, you're serious.
True it's a turn off for ladies but what isn't good for one shouldn't be good for the other.

Besides, who says I'm not having fun too.
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by ImaIma1(f): 12:15pm On Apr 09, 2019
queenitee:

Permit me to say you have a problem. She wasn't being full of herself, it wasn't like you paid and she told the waiter to return your money, she simply helped out. If she was being full of herself, she wouldn't have laughed it off when you told her the amount you had, she would definitely make you feel so bad about yourself verbally and with her actions, which she didn't do and judging from what you posted, she told no one. What's with guys and ego self? If she was being full of herself, she wouldn't have allowed you pay her tfare.
You really need to work on your self esteem bro

Their egos are their undoing. Very annoying.

I remember a guy inviting me for a date years back. He came by public transport and i drove. Can you imagine that the guy refused to enter the car for me to drive him down the road. He said we should trek instead...in the hot sun.

If he had known that i would drive, i bet he would have cancelled the date. Big ego problem

7 Likes

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Omotaday(m): 12:16pm On Apr 09, 2019
hustla:

Better go double your hustle, all this 'priority' blah blah na nonsense u dey talk, serious nonsense

1500 ontop date wey u fit use am load ya phone do WhatsApp video call instead

grin

Miogbo ri
This guy is the most stingy guy i have ever seen. 2k that cannot buy me pepper soup. You asked her for a date, abi she is the one that forceed you ni, even if she forced u, kilode!! Ha!

5 Likes

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 09, 2019
Gaspardd:
There is this lady at work, she works for the client and i work for the contractor. She has a nigga friend who is my padi and he has been talking to me about her, after so much persuasion, i said fùck it and gave it a shot.

Really she was so receptive than i envisaged and since then we've been casually saying hi and stuff.
On saturday i called her and asked about her weekend, she told me she wasnt doing anything, i suggested we meet on sunday(ytd). She said she wud call me wenever she's back from church.
She called around 5pm, i dressed up, all my clothes were creased so bad so i had to borrow a niggas Tshirt, pocketed 2k cus i am cheap and i live cheap, so i cant spend more than 2k on a date.

I got to d venue, she was waiting already, she was putting on a gown revealing some cleavage which was a very nice sight but really unlike her as she always dress modest to work.
Long story short, i ordered for drinks, all was 1400 naira, which was within budget, d 100 naira change will be for my TP and i will give d maruwa guy 500 for her own TP to give her d remaining change. Everything was going according to plan, things were going fine , what a good time to be alive. Suddenly she said she feels like chewing sth.
I initially made as if i didnt hear what she said, she said it again and i interjected with "NOPE, CHEWING IS BAD FOR TEETH" She laffed and beckoned on the waiter to come over. In shock i yelled wait wait, i brought out the whole of 1500, dropped it on the table and told her this all i have with me, already she knows there is 1400 payment to be made.

She didnt give a shìt, she called the guy, brought 2 plates of meat, i was just feeling awkward watching how the whole shìt wud play out. At last she brought out her purse, gave d guy some money, i picked the 1500, gave it to the waiter but he returned the money, said the money she gave him is complete.
Seriously i was ashamed of myself, i wanted to talk about it but i decided to let it slide so as not to overflogg the issue.
Later we were done and i saw her off, i gave d driver 500 for her TP. Some hrs later i saw 3missed calls from her, i texted her back and she responded with... see you tmao. While i dont know wht that means but i know she is gonna tell everybody at work about what happened, about how i am a stingy pig. But i aint stingy, i just priotize things i spend money on.
Today i told my niggas what happened, i have only two niggas, but neither i nor any of them has heard about the parol from another source. But then i am sure that if words get around, my reputation = Ruined embarassed embarassed embarassed

You are just panicking for nothing, you lost frame immediately you didn't brush off that incident and act like nothing happened, proceed to talk more with her and kiss her after.

By your description you're very fearful, not bold and lack confidence.

Sorry you stand no chance with her. A real guy will laughter it off and say, " I owe you " or " it's nice to see a lady pay for a change" praising her for such "unique" act.

But you let your insecurities pour through. I can't stand guys like you, I bet she called you back out of pity.

4 Likes

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by kunleweb: 12:18pm On Apr 09, 2019
MissJoy29:

True it's a turn off for ladies but what isn't good for one shouldn't be good for the other.

Besides, who says I'm not having fun too.

Deflections. Took you two hours to try this lie on me. You try
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by kunleweb: 12:20pm On Apr 09, 2019
ImaIma1:

Their egos are their undoing. Very annoying.

I remember a guy inviting me for a date years back. He came by public transport and i drove. Can you imagine that the guy refused to enter the car for me to drive him down the road. He said we should trek instead...in the hot sun.

If he had known that i would drive, i bet he would have cancelled the date. Big ego problem

Shatap before I tear you slap there. Don't steal the show
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by ImaIma1(f): 12:22pm On Apr 09, 2019
kunleweb:

Shatap before I tear you slap there. Don't steal the show

Kunleweb i used to respect you. Don't spoil it with your loose words

2 Likes

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by MissJoy29(f): 12:24pm On Apr 09, 2019
kunleweb:

Deflections. Took you two hours to try this lie on me. You try
Lol.....go joor. Was busy na.
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by dynamic007(m): 12:24pm On Apr 09, 2019
U want to date but you can only afford 2k. Oga u beta forget women and double your hustle. Pikin when dey find party rice no sopose fear dance.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by spiceadole: 12:25pm On Apr 09, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Take NL alpha males seriously at your own risk. Most nonsense they type is just to attack ladies and appear woke. It all ends here!!!

They prefer those small small girls that they can control with 5k. It is what feeds their ego. That way they can come online and brag of how they INVESTED in their gfs.

Imagine if the lady didn't foot her bill, he would have the guts to even attempt to drag her home to sleep with her for chopping hits misery 2k on a date.
Mtcheew

4 Likes

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by kunleweb: 12:25pm On Apr 09, 2019
ImaIma1:

Kunleweb i used to respect you. Don't spoil it with your loose words

I have problem. With that comment big one. Come private I wanna talk to you about sonething
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by ImaIma1(f): 12:26pm On Apr 09, 2019
kunleweb:

I have problem. With that comment big one. Come private I wanna talk to you about sonething

I don't even know how to dm on NL
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by kunleweb: 12:26pm On Apr 09, 2019
MissJoy29:

Lol.....go joor.
Was busy na.

Hian. Change o. Successful women with pristi e character is what the word needs not an uncontrolled tongue. I loose that spirit from ya keypad tongue
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by kunleweb: 12:27pm On Apr 09, 2019
ImaIma1:

I don't even know how to dm on NL

Call me up. Too old for that shii

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by TheGreatIYANU: 12:27pm On Apr 09, 2019
Damm! Op you're suffering from serious self esteem issues. I advice you just steer clear off women for now then up your hustle. After your aza don full, find woman!

How can you go on a first date with TWO TAZAN NAIRA??!!!

JESU! Bro just leave women abeg. Go and work! Don't suffer somebody's daughter in the name of love.

I even pray your hands will open after money don enter.

There is a time for discipline and there is a time for Romance.

Haba! Discipline on top N2,000??!!!

Ah no Bros, go and work! If I know you personally, I would tell all the ladies around me to avoid you!

Jeez! Naira guys ehn!

6 Likes

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Jidibia(m): 12:29pm On Apr 09, 2019
TheGreatIYANU:
Damm! Op you're suffering from serious self esteem issues. I advice you just steer clear off women for now then up your hustle. After your aza don full, find woman!

How can you go on a first date with TWO TAZAN NAIRA??!!!

JESU! Bro just leave women abeg. Go and work! Don't suffer somebody's daughter in the name of love.

I even pray your hands will open after money don enter.

There is a time for discipline and there is a time for Romance.

Haba! Discipline on top N2,000??!!!

Ah no Bros, go and work! If I know you personally, I would tell all the ladies around me to avoid you!

Jeez! Naira guys ehn!
2weeks data money. Lol.....

1 Like

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by MartinsD12(m): 12:31pm On Apr 09, 2019
Jidibia:

Lol..... That's what we are trying to trash out here. He should change his mentality or better still, since he is poor, he should be inviting girls to his house rather than going out on a date. And I am sure, cus he lives cheap and he is cheap, he will only offer pure water to his guests who come visiting.
Yes na that's why I mentioned that coke or Fanta can do I agree that the guy needs to work on himself and upgrading his finances that's very important but at this same time I frown at the fact that the girl made him feel like he has committed a crime after paying for the date by saying him in office on monday
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by ImaIma1(f): 12:32pm On Apr 09, 2019
Jidibia:

2weeks data money. Lol.....

2 pots of soup and one pot of stew money
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Jidibia(m): 12:34pm On Apr 09, 2019
MartinsD12:

Yes na that's why I mentioned that coke or Fanta can do I agree that the guy needs to work on himself and upgrading his finances that's very important but at this same time I frown at the fact that the girl made him feel like he has committed a crime after paying for the date by saying him in office on monday
No nah!!! The guy showed the girl that he values money so much so the girl had to foot the bills. I see nothing wrong with the girl's attitude.

4 Likes

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:34pm On Apr 09, 2019
ImaIma1:

1,400 cheesy

To buy bottle groundnut and garden egg and zobo
is it village meeting? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by generationz(f): 12:38pm On Apr 09, 2019
Gaspardd:

I just dont spend money on mundane things. And i am not stingy

are you berating yourself or defending yourself?

if the girl had insisted on you spending more without bringing out her own money to buy 2 PLATES this thread would have been different.
you could have started yapping about how naija girls are broke and leeches.

please take your L and go.

I love that lady already.

Nothing wrong in spending within your means but at the same time learn to date within your means too.

6 Likes

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by MartinsD12(m): 12:38pm On Apr 09, 2019
Jidibia:

Lol..... U have been calling me names. Lwkmd because I know who I am. E pain you say we dey cast you and your partner in crime. Stingy boys association of Nigeria.
Las las, na person go still chop that money. If he wasn't trying to impress the girl, why did he borrow his Friend's shirt to wear? He would have wore those his dirty clothes like that nah.
Are you aware that former governor of anambra state cooks indomie for his commissioners when he was in government house, and before he gives you 20naira he will check weda that 20 naira will multiply x 3 and same Peter obi is our grand patron of what you call stingy boys association of Nigeria but I call it prudence in finance management all this glutton girls stay away from us unless you are interested in taking business that brings money u are welcome grin
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by victorian(f): 12:40pm On Apr 09, 2019
ImaIma1:

You are the man and should act like the boss, yet you took 1,500 with you.

And he will claim to be a working class guy..

Op, is either stingy to the teeth! Or poor

Oh I forgot, he does not even have a shirt to wear. He had to borrow

Na wa o undecided

1 Like

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Nimmadiji(f): 12:41pm On Apr 09, 2019
The date is not the problem. Although, you messed up royally, I mean even when I take my 14 year old niece out, it costs way more than 2k, not to speak of a grown woman who you hope to have a relationship with. Haba.

It's okay to have a budget. Being broke is not a sin.

The real issue is your mentality.

Instead of appreciating how she handled the situation (like a sensible woman who took her own money even though she was in her house minding her business, when a certain shirt-borrowing, 2k wielding someone asked her out), you came here to call her "a glutton" and accused her of being "full of herself"

Why? Because she paid for food she ordered for both of you? The nerve....

It's one thing to be broke, it's another thing to ask a lady (who can take care of herself) to severely limit herself just to make you feel like "the man...the boss"

And if you ate from the food she ordered, the only glutton here is you.

You handled yourself horribly. Class - zero. Tact - zero

11 Likes

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by MartinsD12(m): 12:42pm On Apr 09, 2019
Jidibia:

No nah!!! The guy showed the girl that he values money so much so the girl had to foot the bills. I see nothing wrong with the girl's attitude.
Of course he values money too much its called scale of preference, don't you know what that 2k will do to a pot of soup eeh, for me the guy showed financial wisdom

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

"My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) / Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed / My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.