Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. (60015 Views)

Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her / How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life / You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Jidibia(m): 12:42pm On Apr 09, 2019
ImaIma1:

2 pots of soup and one pot of stew money
Lol...ma hear. Except no be better soup be that. 1200 for one kilo of meat, money never finish? So how 2pots of soup wan take komot plus one pot of stew join? Shebi u know how much be milk cup of egusi for market now? I never talk of ogbono and ugu leaf o.... Abi u no go garnish your soup with dry fish and okporoko? Anyways, come up with your own maths let's see how 1400 will give you a balanced 3pots of soup.

3 Likes

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by spiceadole: 12:46pm On Apr 09, 2019
Boss13:

Stop using the N-word. It’s a derogatory and insulting word.
The guy is from the gutters.
You can't blame him

1 Like

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Jidibia(m): 12:47pm On Apr 09, 2019
MartinsD12:

Are you aware that former governor of anambra state cooks indomie for his commissioners when he was in government house, and before he gives you 20naira he will check weda that 20 naira will multiply x 3 and same Peter obi is our grand patron of what you call stingy boys association of Nigeria but I call it prudence in finance management all this glutton girls stay away from us unless you are interested in taking business that brings money u are welcome grin
Lol.... Abeg no kill me with laff o....
U dey reason like all my economist friends. Una too tight hand. Shiooo

2 Likes

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by kunleweb: 12:47pm On Apr 09, 2019
TheGreatIYANU:
Damm! Op you're suffering from serious self esteem issues. I advice you just steer clear off women for now then up your hustle. After your aza don full, find woman!

How can you go on a first date with TWO TAZAN NAIRA??!!!

JESU! Bro just leave women abeg. Go and work! Don't suffer somebody's daughter in the name of love.

I even pray your hands will open after money don enter.

There is a time for discipline and there is a time for Romance.

Haba! Discipline on top N2,000??!!!

Ah no Bros, go and work! If I know you personally, I would tell all the ladies around me to avoid you!

Jeez! Naira guys ehn!

cheesy
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by ImaIma1(f): 12:48pm On Apr 09, 2019
Jidibia:

Lol...ma hear. Except no be better soup be that. 1200 for one kilo of meat, money never finish? So how 2pots of soup wan take komot plus one pot of stew join? Shebi u know how much be milk cup of egusi for market now? I never talk of ogbono and ugu leaf o.... Abi u no go garnish your soup with dry fish and okporoko? Anyways, come up with your own maths let's see how 1400 will give you a balanced 3pots of soup.

You are not a wife material cheesy
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by RTSC: 12:50pm On Apr 09, 2019
kunleweb:

Jerk off dude
Guy, you are suffering from a mixture of ignorance and stupidity.

Shut up if you are beyond your depth.
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by MartinsD12(m): 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2019
Jidibia:

Lol.... Abeg no kill me with laff o....
U dey reason like all my economist friends. Una too tight hand. Shiooo
2k wasted like that 2k way fit cook one pot of soup and pot of stew for house or if the guy use the money refresh himself with good pepper soup and chilled bottles of beer, am sure the guy no even eat much from the things he bought just to satisfy the girl still wahala come out
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by kunleweb: 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2019
MartinsD12:

Are you aware that former governor of anambra state cooks indomie for his commissioners when he was in government house, and before he gives you 20naira he will check weda that 20 naira will multiply x 3 and same Peter obi is our grand patron of what you call stingy boys association of Nigeria but I call it prudence in finance management all this glutton girls stay away from us unless you are interested in taking business that brings money u are welcome grin

2k isn't enouf to treat a lady. It's like social conditioning when too much bad situations make one feel a bad thing is okay. To Peter oni and that line of thought, one can keep it classy and cool with very little hope we know. A guy was in a crunch lately heard his female friend had an accident, all he did was bought three bouncing bottle coke 600naira his tcare, dressed to kill and voila. So it's beyond the financial prudence but the motive and how it was done. So yes, broke guys can get, even with no cash but not to turn it to a discipline class, if he were disciplined as an adult would he be broke?
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Jidibia(m): 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2019
ImaIma1:

You are not a wife material cheesy
Lol... I be man I no be woman.
Maybe my wife can bring out 3pots of soup from 1400 but not me. But take it or leave, 1400 can't give you balanced 3pots of soup. Abi na dry okro and ajino motor u want take full pots?
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by kunleweb: 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2019
RTSC:

Guy, you are suffering from a mixture of ignorance and stupidity.

Shut up if you are beyond your depth.

cheesy frustrated
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by RTSC: 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2019
ImaIma1:

You want independent, yet you are uncomfortable with it? I don't think you know what you want.

We should keep doing it like we are trying to please you, get your approval or warm up to it? Who has that time?

The double standard is too glaring. You can't handle an independent woman yet you will curse out a dependent one. Be true to yourself
That I want something does not mean I can't be uncomfortable when it comes.

Have you ever wanted something so much only to feel awkward when it finally comes?
Yes, that is the feeling.

How do you overcome that feeling? By getting used to it.

There is no double standards here.
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by ImaIma1(f): 12:53pm On Apr 09, 2019
Jidibia:

I don't know that kind of maths o
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by RTSC: 12:54pm On Apr 09, 2019
kunleweb:

cheesy frustrated
Okay.
Your problem is spiritual.
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by MartinsD12(m): 12:56pm On Apr 09, 2019
kunleweb:

2k isn't enouf to treat a lady. It's like social conditioning when too much bad situations make one feel a bad thing is okay. To Peter oni and that line of thought, one can keep it classy and cool with very little hope we know. A guy was in a crunch lately heard his female friend had an accident, all he did was bought three bouncing bottle coke 600naira his tcare, dressed to kill and voila. So it's beyond the financial prudence but the motive and how it was done. So yes, broke guys can get, even with no cash but not to turn it to a discipline class, if he were disciplined as an adult would he be broke?
Why are you treating a lady is she your wife no, na you be him papa no
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by blindjustice13(m): 12:56pm On Apr 09, 2019
Gaspardd:

why did you edit the glutton comment? You are suffering from low self esteem ,misguided orientation, terrible mentality and lastly myopic mindset.

Go and work on yourself else even if your future wife is personally groomed by angel Michael to be a good wife ,e go hard o. You are all shades of messed up.The lack of money is not your problem. Its an advice, take it or leave it.

6 Likes

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Jidibia(m): 12:56pm On Apr 09, 2019
MartinsD12:

2k wasted like that 2k way fit cook one pot of soup and pot of stew for house or if the guy use the money refresh himself with good pepper soup and chilled bottles of beer, am sure the guy no even eat much from the things he bought just to satisfy the girl still wahala come out
Sometimes, u would wanna go out and give yourself a good treat.
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 09, 2019
Someone going on a date with an amount less than $5? And some are talking about money management. undecidedPoverty is hitting Nigeria big. May God helps. Double your hustle, you're a broke young man.

3 Likes

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by kunleweb: 1:00pm On Apr 09, 2019
MartinsD12:

Why are you treating a lady is she your wife no, na you be him papa no

You can't treat a lady on a date cheesy what planet did you fall from grin reverse,. why then are guys saying girls don't spend on date, if they can't treat a girl, why expect treatment?. Are they the girl's child, if I tear you hot slap!.

2 Likes

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by kunleweb: 1:00pm On Apr 09, 2019
Henitan24 has been quiet lately
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by MartinsD12(m): 1:02pm On Apr 09, 2019
Jidibia:

Sometimes, u would wanna go out and give yourself a good treat.
Why not now you tell me the benefit of that date nothing at the end of the day the lose 2k, woman way him dey eye since for office him no get and to make matters worse the lady is trying to bruise his egotistical self esteem as a man, no benefit at all, wetin him gain nothing
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by blindjustice13(m): 1:03pm On Apr 09, 2019
MartinsD12:

you didnt read the part where the lady paid for everything? Both the two plates of meat and the.#1400 drinks na the lady pay for everythingundecided na only #500 transport for taxi the op pay o. Wey e still come here dey call the lady glutton angry .Try and read and understand first make Una nor dey support bad thing blindly.

5 Likes

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by moe100(m): 1:07pm On Apr 09, 2019
This is rubbish.. How can adult like you working and u will say you don't have shirt?? Then na mumu dy worry you.. That's your first error, u planning on going out when u know u don't have clothes to wear.. Cum dy pocket 2k.... There is nothing like u dnt need to impress a girl u take out on a date.. It depends on the type of girl u taking out, went on a date with a girl I had enough money In my pocket and my atm was with me, I had the money with me not because of her but for precautionary motives.. At the end all she orderd was just a bottle of coke.. Alaye u better buy clothes for ur self.. Guys that do work and can't buy clothes for themselves dy vex me gon... U even stingy for urself

5 Likes

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by MartinsD12(m): 1:08pm On Apr 09, 2019
kunleweb:

You can't treat a lady on a date cheesy what planet did you fall from grin reverse,. why then are guys saying girls don't spend on date, if they can't treat a girl, why expect treatment?. Are they the girl's child, if I tear you hot slap!.
Do I look like a doctor that treat patients eeh, treat a lady indeed make I hear word joor too much watching of tellymudo can make you feel like this naija girls value treatment when they don't they only want your atm finish you send you packing after una go dey blame innocent village people for some avoidable financial recklessness which my guy ran away from
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by moe100(m): 1:10pm On Apr 09, 2019
They only girl I fit go out with wey na 2k go dy my pocket na my real gf wey I wan marry.. That one be like my best friend self..... The worst part say e no even get clothes, can u imagine

2 Likes

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by MartinsD12(m): 1:11pm On Apr 09, 2019
blindjustice13:
you didnt read the part where the lady paid for everything? Both the two plates of meat and the.#1400 drinks na the lady pay for everythingundecided na only #500 transport for taxi the op pay o. Wey e still come here dey call the lady glutton angry .Try and read and understand first make Una nor dey support bad thing blindly.
grin seee blind justice your moniker says it all, and so what the lady paid for everything that's good why is she making the guy feel guilty about that as if she's done something undone before wetin
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by kunleweb: 1:11pm On Apr 09, 2019
MartinsD12:

Do I look like a doctor that treat patients eeh, treat a lady indeed make I hear word joor too much watching of tellymudo can make you feel like this naija girls value treatment when they don't they only want your atm finish you send you packing after una go dey blame innocent village people for some avoidable financial recklessness which my guy ran away from

You boys go build yourselves first. Bye
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by ImaIma1(f): 1:12pm On Apr 09, 2019
RTSC:

That I want something does not mean I can't be uncomfortable when it comes.

Have you ever wanted something so much only to feel awkward when it finally comes?
Yes, that is the feeling.

How do you overcome that feeling? By getting used to it.

There is no double standards here.

Then don't curse out a dependent lady. That is where the double standard lies

2 Likes

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 09, 2019
Chai!cheesy see why most times if u broke its not wise to go on a datecheesy. Op knowing women she's certainly going to tell her other female colleagues in ur workplace about how stingy and broke u are. Expect the other ladies do make sidelong cheeky glances at u wen next u go to workcheesy. Dis one na big fuk up.next time dont date a girl in the same place u working..it aint ideal.

2 Likes

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by blindjustice13(m): 1:12pm On Apr 09, 2019
MartinsD12:

grin seee blind justice your moniker says it all, and so what the lady paid for everything that's good why is she making the guy feel guilty about that as if she's done something undone before wetin
can you explain where she made him feel guilty? You know what never mind . undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by ImaIma1(f): 1:13pm On Apr 09, 2019
Jidibia:

Lol... I be man I no be woman.
Maybe my wife can bring out 3pots of soup from 1400 but not me. But take it or leave, 1400 can't give you balanced 3pots of soup. Abi na dry okro and ajino motor u want take full pots?

cheesy

Some guys will expect a lady to perform magic na.

1 Like

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by MartinsD12(m): 1:14pm On Apr 09, 2019
kunleweb:

You boys go build yourselves first. Bye
Same apply to girls too, while Goin on a date with a guy put money for ya purse bail out fund no bad at all grin
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 09, 2019
This thread is soo hilarious.

@ Gaspardd
You should have given her the 1,400 you budgeted for the date for her transport fare, after all she paid for the meal. That would have remedied the situation a bit.
Hope you've been able to humble yourself and learn from this thread. You definitely come from a humble background but you need reorientation of your thought process in order to become financially OK. If you know you are on a budget and seriously saving up, I think you should forget about dating for now and work harder at increasing your source of income.

Also, you need to take more money exceeding your budget when you gobout because what of something happens, you'll start begging people to give you money on the street, or what if the bus you enters developed a fault and the conductor runs away?

Mingle with rich people and try to learn their way of life so you can apply it to your own life and break away from the chains of poverty.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? / Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) / Nigerian Pilot Carries His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.