Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? (40832 Views)

How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? / Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time / Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by phemyor(m): 2:57pm On May 03, 2019
wink
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Ursulaa(f): 3:35pm On May 03, 2019
Olalekank:

Yh, been reading also cheesy

I'm thinking of how I'd tell my story that I met Ursulaa on nairaland wink
Lol......anything is possible, it's a small world actually

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Youngsage: 3:47pm On May 03, 2019
post=78056009:
When he was buying barbecue........ kiss kiss kiss

So you're a she? Interesting....! cheesy
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Goalnaldo(m): 4:08pm On May 03, 2019
MrMacinterchi1:

Kai! your head de there. Na Rev father for sure pass oo!
Abeg, which one be gynophobic again?
fear of women.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by delkuf(m): 4:52pm On May 03, 2019
post=78056009:
When he was buying barbecue........ kiss kiss kiss
you nor get sense. na only wen he dey buy barbecue you find correct guy abi
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by lugubrious: 4:54pm On May 03, 2019
MrMacinterchi1:

Chai! this burden will be very hard for one person to bear.
I hope you are getting positive results from the treatment? Keep the faith; I believe that things can only improve for you.
Yeah, not been an easy road. It requires a lot of inner strength.
I guess I have work and further studies to thank for providing daily distractions from the problem. And also my well paying job that has helped me this far through the financial burden. Else.....
Man go dey alright las las smiley

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by seyigiggle: 4:56pm On May 03, 2019
so i'm on pg 11
it started in 2009 when i followed a friend to condole her for the demise of her sister. I had just suffered heart break at that time. So, was not really interested in love relationship.
All thanks to ASUU strike then. i forgot to mention she lived just behind my street.
From day one, we discussed like we have known each other for a long time.
Immediately, after the visit she followed to know my place. That was how we became friends.
At a point i was buying nollywood movies to bait her for keep. grin while still making research about her from guys in the hood.

When the strike was over, she went back to school. Yeah, she was in her final year. While I had still not make my intentions known to her even though i always send her love sms and calls occasionally, and at times visit her at school.
It got to the extent she had to summon courage to ask what i wanted from her cheesy guest reply?
I told her that from the first day i visited her house, i discovered a flower and wanted to pluck it.
well 8yrs still counting

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Teejazy(m): 5:17pm On May 03, 2019
seyigiggle:
so i'm on pg 11
it started in 2009 when i followed a friend to condole her for the demise of her sister. I had just suffered heart break at that time. So, was not really interested in love relationship.
All thanks to ASUU strike then. i forgot to mention she lived just behind my street.
From day one, we discussed like we have known each other for a long time.
Immediately, after the visit she followed to know my place. That was how we became friends.
At a point i was buying nollywood movies to bait her for keep. grin while still making research about her from guys in the hood.

When the strike was over, she went back to school. Yeah, she was in her final year. While I had still not make my intentions known to her even though i always send her love sms and calls occasionally, and at times visit her at school.
It got to the extent she had to summon courage to ask what i wanted from her cheesy guest reply?
I told her that from the first day i visited her house, i discovered a flower and wanted to pluck it.
well 8yrs still counting

Nice story.
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Olalekank(m): 5:26pm On May 03, 2019
Ursulaa:

Lol......anything is possible, it's a small world actually
Yes, me and you coming together is very much possible wink
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by BABANGBALI: 5:48pm On May 03, 2019
tohyorsih:

Becareful oo!!! angry angry
you just gaved me another one
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by faithfull18(f): 5:53pm On May 03, 2019
cool
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Texman21: 5:57pm On May 03, 2019
faithfull18:
cool
ehen we are waiting for your story
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by DonX001: 6:06pm On May 03, 2019
akeensbussy:

That is just the plain truth bro....what particularly attracted me to her was the truth she told me about her...4 Month prior to meeting her, she had baby and the baby died during child birth due to stress she went thru in the hand of her then boyfriend or fiance family.
Wow.
Wehdone Sir!!!
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Gcool2(m): 6:31pm On May 03, 2019
It all started with good intension, so I am not surprised where our love story heads. she was a final year student while I was still struggling to enter penultimate year. A friend whom we each other regarded as muslim brothers added me to this whatsapp group and my first assignment was to look for the love of my life.lol

This was the time I just lose the person I loved to the AS & AS marriage compatibility brouhaha. BILLY had insisted we checked our compatibility status before we could decide on the fate of our relationship, I blamed her not, for she was a medical laboratory student and knew the implication of union two ASs. The test confirmed that our heartfelt desires to be together & forever will never come to fruition, only if we were ready expose some unborn children to lifetime pains because of our selfish desire.
HAMMY! this nick sounds cool, the bearer must be cool as well,I believed we would get along, I thought to myself. I stopped to check the face behind the name. I couldn’t get hold of the face as the picture was snapped with a low quality camera,could it be that she lacks some level of sophistication or exposure? well, let me give it a trial, I concluded.

Straight to a her DM, Assalam alaykum, I am bla bla bla.....and the whole pleasantry and introduction ended, I pulled a call through to the number to ensure I wasn’t chatting with one husky voice lady,it was fine by me.I proceeded to draft a phone call time table ,one day on, one day off. I did this for few days and we got along a little bit. I was not crazy about her because we barely knew each other,I just wanted someone we could reason together, I was quick to tell her about my past relationship with Billy just to be sure I wasn’t wasting my time with her,she was smart enough to decode that I was trying to know her genotype.”I am AA”,She said. Fine! I said, even though I was not sure she was what I wanted.

School resumed and I was caught up with academics activities, this period phone calls and chats had reduced and she seemed less bothered about that, may be we were just meant to be friends, I resolved. I kept contact with her once in a while just to ensure my friend was fine.
I lost her contact for awhile and the only platform to reach her was Facebook and I treated her as normal Facebook friend relationship, likes her post and make comments if need be, that was all.
It was around 4:30pm,when I was in th ablution center preparing for solat asr(Evening prayer),Her call came through and I recognized her number with no stress, ”se omo Ilorin yi ko niyi ni”(Is this not the Ilorin girl), I told my friend. We conversed for a while and she requested I re-add her to the group we met and that was the beginning of our new dawn.` We got more involved and more engaged about each other’s development.

Fast forward to the present time, we are the best match and we aim to be the best forever

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Ezi1993(f): 7:01pm On May 03, 2019
Hmmmm...It is well...still searching for one..Only God knows why am yet to find the bone of my bone till now..Oh God in heaven pls hear me out,,,I wanna fall in love and be loved again..��
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by PaulAris: 7:06pm On May 03, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Hmmm. Your story is soooo romantic it made me cry. embarassed embarassed
Wahht!? So you can cry?!!
Wow, I'm impressed.
Ok.. I've changed my mind(in your benefit), I've decided to marry you.
But, only if you propose romantic-cally this time.
I guess it won't be so hard, if you can identify with "romantic".
Then who knows, if I like, you could then put up our not-so-romantic-meeting on here.
But don't worry, the rest of the journey will be
Whoosh!!
I'm not even ready yet...
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by elizabethg: 7:14pm On May 03, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
I'm still waiting for 'My Prince Charming'. kiss

Your prince charming is here.. Message on me Whatsapp 08142365134.. Let's hang out
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:03pm On May 03, 2019
Debramaye:
The fool left me angry now I can't trust anyone again, single for life
awwwwnn grin
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:18pm On May 03, 2019
Debramaye:
after 3 guys I dated in this life cheated on me? No way relationship is just a big joke
3guys? Tbh I don't think any guy will like to give up a gamer/techy girlfriend(esp when she is fine) for a random chick....or maybe they are just fvçkboys...and u didn't look before getting into a relationship.....but also, I think you should check yourself

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by TANID(m): 8:27pm On May 03, 2019
So aunty Tohyorsih2 Eje Ka Gbo Tiyin Nah
We Are All Listening ?

1 Share

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 03, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
3guys? Tbh I don't think any guy will like to give up a gamer/techy girlfriend(esp when she is fine) for a random chick....or maybe they are just fvçkboys...and u didn't look before getting into a relationship.....but also, I think you should check yourself
you've not lived in the United States, once they get bored of you they'll leave without minding how you feel
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by TANID(m): 8:55pm On May 03, 2019
Ezi1993:
Hmmmm...It is well...still searching for one..Only God knows why am yet to find the bone of my bone till now..Oh God in heaven pls hear me out,,,I wanna fall in love and be loved again..��
May God Would Help You Don't worry You Go Soon Find One Not Just Anyhow Man But Responseble One Don't Give Up Ok

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by kikelomojessy(f): 9:20pm On May 03, 2019
JejeNaija:

If you keep that mentality in your head that's not good. Now imagine a guy you know is dating your sister and has this same mentality, are you going to support him also that your sister is a b** and she ain't loyal?

Believe it or not its your responsibility to get a good woman to yourself.

Leave all those people alone, they are sadist.
Some will say they will continue swimming, changing ladies and they don't care.

But they have forgotten they have sisters, cousins etc and they will get married (the wife too May have encountered too many swimmers) someday and their daughters too will meet their type.

I just ignore them because they don't know what the future will hunt them for.
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Cadec007(m): 10:10pm On May 03, 2019
3mmyz:

Lol.. you still did
lol, yeah...
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Cadec007(m): 10:11pm On May 03, 2019
missyojo:

Ohhh!!! Waoooo...I thought I was the only one after reading through his story.
yoi are not alone o cheesy wink smiley
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 03, 2019
TANID:
So aunty Tohyorsih2 Eje Ka Gbo Tiyin Nah

We Are All Listening ?

Moun shey ako lowo oo cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

What's Wrong With Marrying An Older Woman? / Describe The One You Love In One Sentence / Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.