Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? (40825 Views)

How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? / Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time / Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by JejeNaija(m): 10:05am On May 04, 2019
kikelomojessy:

Leave all those people alone, they are sadist.
Some will say they will continue swimming, changing ladies and they don't care.

But they have forgotten they have sisters, cousins etc and they will get married (the wife too May have encountered too many swimmers) someday and their daughters too will meet their type.

I just ignore them because they don't know what the future will hunt them for.

Exactly.
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by luvyaself95(m): 10:29am On May 04, 2019
YoungFr:

Love is a beautiful thing, the things I didn't wrote are far better than what I wrote. When we wee still dating not married yet, I lost my Job January 20th 2015, she was always there for me, she will transport herself to my place with her own money, cook and we will blow, when she's leaving she will give me 1k or 2k cos her salary was just 15k and she was still living with her senior sister. A lots have happen bruh, there are a lots of good girls out there I swear
Wow this is so beautiful and Wonderful, Your Wife is definitely mean for you Bro Hold Her Tight. I Repeat I pray for this kind of love cry
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 10:31am On May 04, 2019
luvyaself95:
Wow this is so beautiful and Wonderful, Your Wife is definitely mean for you Bro Hold Her Tight. I Repeat I pray for this kind of love cry
Thanks bruh, I'm trying my best. I pray you find your heart Desire real soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by luvyaself95(m): 11:14am On May 04, 2019
YoungFr:

Thanks bruh, I'm trying my best. I pray you find your heart Desire real soon
Amen Thanks...
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by XDaBOSS(m): 1:25pm On May 04, 2019
Texman21:
lol,thats one among many reasons i fell in love with her

Bros I dab for u sha...Falling in love is a beautiful thing...
Its being a while since i login this NL oo
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Texman21: 1:32pm On May 04, 2019
XDaBOSS:

Bros I dab for u sha...Falling in love is a beautiful thing... Its being a while since i login this NL oo
oya lets hear your own story
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by XDaBOSS(m): 1:35pm On May 04, 2019
Texman21:
oya lets hear your own story
I'll update you when I have a story to tell
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Texman21: 1:38pm On May 04, 2019
XDaBOSS:

I'll update you when I have a story to tell
okay o so quickly find woman come and tell us how you met
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by XDaBOSS(m): 1:44pm On May 04, 2019
Texman21:
okay o so quickly find woman come and tell us how you met

Ok then, let me spread my search wings to all bars, churches, banks, schools etc...Lolz
Update loading............
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by mostyg(m): 7:59pm On May 04, 2019
Amanda4life:
I don't have a love story, im married but i live a single life. I have prayed my eyes off God help me

May your prayers be answered by the almighy God.
May God turn all your challenges to joy and happiness.
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by mostyg(m): 8:31pm On May 04, 2019
LadyHeaven:

Hahahaha, so you would bash me join? Dankè angry

Guten tag.
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by faithfull18(f): 10:12pm On May 06, 2019
Texman21:
ehen we are waiting for your story

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by lakesguy(m): 10:12am On May 07, 2019
Love is wicked... Please before u finally fall in love' u should be sure its not gonna break.. Trust me, a broken heart can literally break you for life..
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Texman21: 6:44pm On May 07, 2019
[quote author=faithfull18 post=78165887][/quote]lol
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by LyfeJennings(m): 7:24pm On May 07, 2019
lugubrious:
We met during NYSC. She is very beautiful, smart and all I ever wanted in a woman. We both felt we were perfect for each other. At least she said so countless times.
I later found out I had ED. She promised to stick with me to the end. Lol. We broke up less than a year afterwards. I understood and we're still 'hi' friends.
Since then I decided to remain single while trying to find out what's wrong with me. Different girls have sought my attention since then but I've got no love to give so I just didn't reciprocate.
Took me 4 years of personal research, huge amounts spent, countless visits to doctors and tests to find out I have venous leak (this info is for those following me for similar reasons). Now planning for my surgery. I have kept everything to myself till date, not even telling my family or close friends.
I doubt I can ever fall in love again sha.

U mean Erectile Dysfunction??
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 07, 2019
]Lalasticlala met his soul mate at a farm were they killed huge python. It was love at first site and they live hapily ever after.

If lalas ban you now..you will start complaining
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 08, 2019
Amanda4life:
I don't have a love story, im married but i live a single life. I have prayed my eyes off God help me
wanna talk to someone Amanda?
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Amanda4life: 5:57am On May 11, 2019
aaronson:
wanna talk to someone Amanda?
Very had to talk about
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by JejeNaija(m): 6:39am On May 11, 2019
Amanda4life:

Very had to talk about

You can send me an email through my signature. Trust me its always good to talk to someone when you are in situation like this. It will help to change some things and make you feel stronger.
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 8:04am On May 11, 2019
Amanda4life:

Very had to talk about
Most men and women sex is the number one on their list.

People cannot have good relationship again without sex.

God save us

I personally prefer a good codial relationship than sex (I'm more concerned for this cordial relationship)
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by cvibe2: 12:11pm On May 11, 2019
lugubrious:

Yeah, not been an easy road. It requires a lot of inner strength.
I guess I have work and further studies to thank for providing daily distractions from the problem. And also my well paying job that has helped me this far through the financial burden. Else.....
Man go dey alright las las smiley

Lugubrious...a limp JT cannot do nothing so, the daughters of eve are very happy...if not, you will have injured someone's daughter with your erect John Thomas .. well that was on a lighter note.

I am going to help you out of this unpleasant predicament, but I will charge you 100k only for the consultation.

What you need to get rid of it is not more than 6k and you will be the one.to get it your self.

If you would like to consider this treatment route, pls make your request known on here.

After the treatment, I'd like you to come give feedback on here as well.

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by DBAAMI(f): 1:40pm On May 12, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

This small girl too grin

The world is in danger grin
The person you called a small gal is 25 years old, so I don't understand what you meant that the world is in danger.
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 12, 2019
DBAAMI:

The person you called a small gal is 25 years old, so I don't understand what you meant that the world is in danger.

Was only joking ma'am grin

Sorry if I got you inflamed with the comment... I was actually joking

But seriously, you look younger than your age... grin
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by LeoFish92(m): 3:25pm On May 15, 2019
Ezi1993:
Hmmmm...It is well...still searching for one..Only God knows why am yet to find the bone of my bone till now..Oh God in heaven pls hear me out,,,I wanna fall in love and be loved again..��

Come let's fall in eternal bliss of butterfly-in-stomach love cheesy
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Ezi1993(f): 6:33pm On May 15, 2019
LeoFish92:

Come let's fall in eternal bliss of butterfly-in-stomach love cheesy
don't understand
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Yuneehk(f): 11:12pm On May 15, 2019
Ezi1993:
don't understand
Man's "toasting" you cheesy
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by KubwaBoy: 12:19am On May 16, 2019
Debramaye:
after 3 guys I dated in this life cheated on me? No way relationship is just a big joke
Swear you never cheated on them too.
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by LeoFish92(m): 5:33am On May 16, 2019
Ezi1993:

don't understand

Lol, pardon the long use of English expression.

Come let me date you kiss

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Makaveli217(m): 1:30pm On May 16, 2019
meekparagon:
Nice topic.

I and my partner, hmmmm , it might really sound funny lol.
Well we actually meet in exam hall 4years back, #waec.
I think it was like 2-3 hours to the biology paper. and to me, I was like wow due to her look when she happen to sit close to me.
It was unforeseen when she say HELLO, and I turn to her quickly ( if u know, u know what am talking).
She was like, please can you assist me and am sorry for the inconvenience. (To me, it was as if I won prize. Lol) I asked her exactly what she needed.

And she reply.
Please am not really that good when it comes to biology, can u please explained me maybe one or more topics, please.
( I was like hmmmm ,finally and that was my best subject so far)

And I did that by explaining about 5 topics to her and she got them clear. ( glory b to God).

So during the exam,
We were told to answer 6 theory out of 10 with about 10marks each

And I was surprise that out of the 5 topics I explained to her, 3 happened to comes out, and she did them correctly and later got B in her biology. That was all.

We exchange number and she also explained me chemistry. Lol.

We began to date each other for about 4 years now.
She know all my parents, she do spend weeks with us, and sometime I spend a night with her , yeah lol due to our school things.
She is currently at unica, reading chemical engineering while am at uniuyo. She can't live in a single day without we doing video calls.she is cool yeah.
Which one is She know all my parents,

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by sunnitus: 1:48pm On May 16, 2019
if u know say u no get pikin (babe) like me oya make we gather here
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by haibe(m): 6:38am On Sep 08, 2019
lugubrious:

Yeah, not been an easy road. It requires a lot of inner strength.
I guess I have work and further studies to thank for providing daily distractions from the problem. And also my well paying job that has helped me this far through the financial burden. Else.....
Man go dey alright las las smiley
sent u a message pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

10 Things You Do In Nigeria That Make People Label You A “ Bad Girl” / Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship / What's Wrong With Marrying An Older Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.