Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,700 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. (49476 Views)

I Had Sex With A Ghost Every Night For 20yrs But Dumped Him When I Saw His Fangs / Woman Claims Her Housemaid Won't Come Back After Traveling Home For Christmas / Kenyan Lady Shares Picture Of Her Married Lover In Bed After Lying To Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by demo4ril97(m): 1:43pm On May 01, 2019
Lol
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 01, 2019
Saffi:
You cant demand faithfulness if you have not married her. More prick to the babe.

One mumu go marry you one day. I spit on some stupid boys.

6 Likes

Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Dshocker(m): 1:43pm On May 01, 2019
Fear God 100%
Fear Devil 50%
Fear woman 100%

1 Like

Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by KidsNEXTdoor: 1:43pm On May 01, 2019
Home is where the heart is......
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by wifeesnatcher(m): 1:44pm On May 01, 2019
A Lady giving her pvssy to many guys is doing herself. Some of them called it smartness but I called it dumbness

God just gave you a stable Toto, increase the velocity of banging my guy

6 Likes

Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Dronedude(m): 1:44pm On May 01, 2019
Girls oo, wife oo, no one faithful. Who have your trust in your hands... grin
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Acidosis(m): 1:44pm On May 01, 2019
IamD18:
Under no circumstances whatsoever should you owe your faithfulness and loyalty to anyone who you are not legally married to.

loyalty is a MUST have for any sensible human, married or not. If you don't have it before marriage, you won't in marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by martineverest(m): 1:45pm On May 01, 2019
IamD18:
Under no circumstances whatsoever should you owe your faithfulness and loyalty to anyone who you are not legally married to.
well said

1 Like

Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by chigo003(m): 1:47pm On May 01, 2019
Are you sure you saw her well. That is her back

2 Likes

Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 01, 2019
aprilwise:
Do u supports unfaithfulness in a relationship?
Don't you think asking someone that thinks like a whor.e such question is a waste of time? undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Acidosis(m): 1:48pm On May 01, 2019
Saffi:
You cant demand faithfulness if you have not married her. More prick to the babe.

At what point should one be faithful? And how do you embrace faithfulness if it hasn't been a part of you for decades? Is there something in that ring that automatically makes one a faithful person?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by philip0906(m): 1:48pm On May 01, 2019
pocohantas:
She told him she is traveling HOME and he didn't ask where HOME is.

He just assumed HOME is her parents house...

HOME is where the heart belongs,

HOME is where you find happiness.

HOME is that guy she is trekking along the road with.

Next time, don't assume. Ask specific questions.

She is HOME.
Are you HOME? grin
Ediot! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Skmoda360(m): 1:49pm On May 01, 2019
Saffi:
see another LovePeddler talking...... undecided undecided undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by oglalasioux(m): 1:51pm On May 01, 2019
How is OP sure he's not the side guy? The girl might be with the main guy.

1 Like

Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by laughitall(m): 1:52pm On May 01, 2019
lefulefu:
even married couples dese days dey fuk around so faithfullness no even dey guaranteed in marriage. Check most hotels for town na married men and women dey patronise am pass single ppl.
i swear
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 01, 2019
POCOOO D POCOOO!

I hail ohhh!!! grin grin
pocohantas:

She is HOME.
Are you HOME? grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by awumen: 1:53pm On May 01, 2019
BrokeFucker007:
My main chick go visit her family for pH, I sabi wetin she go de do there?The only person you can trust in relationship is you, trust no female. I repeat TRUST NO BITCHH?! ;-) She's your queen but she's someone else diksucking, cum gubbling, whorre. Exceptions to the very few real queens out there. Hahahahahaha our society is fvcked.
u na brokefucker, we for PH na richfucker, we go treat your main babe for u. O'boy we no de trust any babe for PH o, both homebase and foreign o, dem all na ash**wo

2 Likes

Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by remiotega: 1:53pm On May 01, 2019
A private tutor is needed at Ikoyi Lagos to teach History, Geography and French.

Wednesdays and Fridays.
4:30pm to 6;30pm.

You will be interviewed and tested on the stated subjects .Interested and qualified candidates should WhatsApp 08160903487.
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Bewiseedet(m): 1:53pm On May 01, 2019
Sorry bro. Remember not to cry
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by BlueAir: 1:53pm On May 01, 2019
pocohantas:

She is HOME.
Are you HOME? grin
cant believe I just read this kinda joke
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Victorisoni3(m): 1:55pm On May 01, 2019
Really?
Wow what an achievement
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 01, 2019
laughitall:
i swear
as in ehn d way some married couples dey fuk outside u will start to wonder if dey are really marriedcheesy. Marriage does not guarantee faithfullnes lai laicheesy.

3 Likes

Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Jaqenhghar: 1:59pm On May 01, 2019
I love his spirit. He just wants his cut. The person I feel sorry for is the other dude. He will propably end up wifing her grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Twoclans(f): 2:00pm On May 01, 2019
pocohantas:

She is HOME.
Are you HOME? grin

Laugh wan give me bow leg .

10 Likes

Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Jaqenhghar: 2:01pm On May 01, 2019
lefulefu:
as in ehn d way some married couples dey fuk outside u will start to wonder if dey are really marriedcheesy. Marriage does not guarantee faithfullnes lai laicheesy.
People dont know. They think marriage is one magic wand that will automatically suppress your need to fúck. Na when I marry babes begin rush me pass. The babe when you dey pray to God for you no go see am till you marry. Na she go dey give you green light

9 Likes

Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by SjMbula(m): 2:02pm On May 01, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
I shall never get the logic behind shagging just ONE person for a long time.

It's totally boring. I can't do it. We're all attracted to variety and are hardwired to like many different things. There's no point fighting against our natural instincts to be what we're not.

I mean it's not a crime to shag different people so why the restrictions?

The reason I'll never understand marriage or any closed relationship.
Osanobuwa! This ya profile pic nawaoo
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 01, 2019
Marriage is a spiritual and physical covenant between yourself, your partner and God. Your union cannot be blessed with faithfulness if you’re not married. So whatever happens outside this union is deserved.
Acidosis:

At what point should one be faithful? And how do you embrace faithfulness if it hasn't been a part of you for decades? Is there something in that ring that automatically makes one a faithful person?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by MrSix: 2:03pm On May 01, 2019
pocohantas:

She is HOME.
Are you HOME? grin
It's a pity.
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Kokoebapluse(m): 2:04pm On May 01, 2019
grin. Person nofit travel home again? Home na home Jesus buy her some shawarma and Sprite when she come back home. woman humm.

Mmmmmuuuuuuuutttttthhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmuuuuuuuutttttthhhhhhhhhhhhh, sssssiiiissssssiiiii.

Buy your good palm oil here.

Contact us on 08172010068

2 Likes

Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by blunt(m): 2:05pm On May 01, 2019
Babe keep quiet, a lizard in Nigeria cannot turn to an Alligator in America... You can't give what [color=#000099][/color]you don't have single or married

Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Acidosis(m): 2:05pm On May 01, 2019
Saffi:
Marriage is a convenant between yourself, your partner and God. Your union cannot be blessed by faithfulness if you’re not married. So whatever happens outside this union is deserved.

God will bless a pros titute with faithfulness simply because an unfortunate man fixed a ring on her finger?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Topmaike007(m): 2:05pm On May 01, 2019
ValCon888:
No be small thing.
The guy don lash her wella so tey he dash her trouser.
lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With / "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook / Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.