Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. (49474 Views)

I Had Sex With A Ghost Every Night For 20yrs But Dumped Him When I Saw His Fangs / Woman Claims Her Housemaid Won't Come Back After Traveling Home For Christmas / Kenyan Lady Shares Picture Of Her Married Lover In Bed After Lying To Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by BLUEJAYY: 2:33pm On May 01, 2019
lefulefu:
no forget to put on ur raincoat wen u dey play around ooocheesy. Disease don too plenty 4 town.
Safe sex na religion for me bros. smiley I dey preach am sef.
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Fourwinds: 2:34pm On May 01, 2019
QueenSekxy:
Monitoring spirit. grin
what most girls hate... And they call it insecurity
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by marvel2011(m): 2:34pm On May 01, 2019
queensera:
He Wrote:

2 days ago my Girlfriend told me she travel home and will come back in 7 days time (she left hostel, last night I called & asked "how's home?"
She said "everything is fine" she even added other cooked stories to it.

But on my way home from work! GUESS WHO I SAW

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2019/05/man-saw-his-girlfriend-with-another-man-after-lying-that-she-is-traveling-home-video/

What will you expect from boyfriend, girlfriend and campus roommate? Stay fit n live good life bros

1 Like

Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 2:35pm On May 01, 2019
pocohantas:
She told him she is traveling HOME and he didn't ask where HOME is.

He just assumed HOME is her parents house...

HOME is where the heart belongs,

HOME is where you find happiness.

HOME is that guy she is trekking along the road with.

Next time, don't assume. Ask specific questions.

She is HOME.
Are you HOME? grin

madam shut up, before i shut it for you angry
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Chukwurah003: 2:36pm On May 01, 2019
Saffi:
You cant demand faithfulness if you have not married her. More prick to the babe.

When will you ever make an ounce of sense?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 01, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

People dont know. They think marriage is one mahic wand that will automatically suppress your need to fĂșck. Na when I marry babes begin rush me pass. The babe when you dey pray to God for you no go see am till you marry. Na she go dey give you green light
hehe u know many single ladies dese days prefer married men in d sense dat dem believe married men are more romantic and caringcheesy. Even sef if u not married and u jus put wedding ring for finger na so babes go jus dey rush ucheesy. One of our senior bros dat time in our hundred level days ..we dey call d guy bros cos dat time d guy was married with two kids. Omo na so girls dey run after am and na so im dey smash dem left and center. D bros ehn out of fun im go record d tin for phone as im dey smash d babes in za oza room and im go play d audio for us cheesy. Dude was as bad as datcheesy.dere was one chubby light skin babe among im harem of sidechics wey even tatoo dis bros name for her upper left arm to show her love 4 d guy though d guy provoke and tell her to scrape am off.married men are hot cakes to single girlscheesy.

4 Likes

Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by maroke1: 2:41pm On May 01, 2019
You did not hear her well, home could mean many things.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by HENRY940: 2:42pm On May 01, 2019
pocohantas:
She told him she is traveling HOME and he didn't ask where HOME is.

He just assumed HOME is her parents house...

HOME is where the heart belongs,

HOME is where you find happiness.

HOME is that guy she is trekking along the road with.

Next time, don't assume. Ask specific questions.

She is HOME.
Are you HOME? grin

Lol

Are You ?
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by VictorRomanov: 2:42pm On May 01, 2019
Saffi:
You cant demand faithfulness if you have not married her. More prick to the babe.

And you think she'll automatically remain loyal after marriage?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha... chai!

Ask the one that opened thread this morning to cry about her cheating on her "thoughtful and loving husband".

4 Likes

Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 01, 2019
lala45:
[dont say that,there are still goo people out there like us.quote author=lefulefu post=78011468] even married couples dese days dey fuk around so faithfullness no even dey guaranteed in marriage. Check most hotels for town na married men and women dey patronise am pass single ppl.
see as u jus quickly tag urself as good personcheesy.
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by AlhajaChinyere: 2:43pm On May 01, 2019
BrokeFucker007:
OP I like your way, not like some guys that will be shouting or crying over such trivial stuff. Most women of nowadays are totally not worth it at all, just date and Bleep and try to spend and minimal as u can on them. Marriage?!?! big azz scam, monogamy?! lies, just always remember to use condoms, these girls are basically non street standing whoress. Any guy lucky to have one that ain't like that, keep her and watch her. Most guys probably think they are the only ones fvcking their gf/love? lol LMAO good luck. My main chick go visit her family for pH, I sabi wetin she go de do there?The only person you can trust in relationship is you, trust no female. I repeat TRUST NO BITCHH?! ;-) She's your queen but she's someone else diksucking, cum gubbling, whorre. Exceptions to the very few real queens out there. Hahahahahaha our society is fvcked.

Wow! 100%
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by superstar1(m): 2:43pm On May 01, 2019
Na today!!!
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by AlhajaChinyere: 2:44pm On May 01, 2019
Dshocker:
Fear God 100%
Fear Devil 50%
Fear woman 100%

Fear women 100%

Anything else 0%
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Btruth: 2:45pm On May 01, 2019
Saffi:
......can you imagine? what an answer.
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by apokan200(m): 2:49pm On May 01, 2019
No time abeg collect your own cut
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Ugosample(m): 2:50pm On May 01, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
I shall never get the logic behind shagging just ONE person for a long time.

It's totally boring. I can't do it. We're all attracted to variety and are hardwired to like many different things. There's no point fighting against our natural instincts to be what we're not.

I mean it's not a crime to shag different people so why the restrictions?

The reason I'll never understand marriage or any closed relationship.

that's our basic primordial instinct as human

but its good to.control oneself
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Zanillo2: 2:51pm On May 01, 2019
Most women do not know what they want, women cheat more than men, at least evidences have shown that, men's infidelity is known because they do not know how to hide their escapades like the women do. A woman can cheat her whole life and she will never be caught, unless Providence decides to expose her. Even most married women are worse than single girls. The high time men realise that women cannot be faithful and trusted 100% the better for men to remain alive rather than dying before them. A woman is yours when she is with you, but belongs to another man as soon as she steps out. God help us all including the women.

The only person you can trust is yourself as a man.

1 Like

Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by EmekaBlue(m): 2:52pm On May 01, 2019
i beleive my gf is collecting smooching and preek elsewhere...

I dont really care tho

3 Likes

Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by frankyychiji(f): 2:54pm On May 01, 2019
SIR0:
U don't mean this
I'm sorry. Don't take it personal. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Jaqenhghar: 2:54pm On May 01, 2019
lefulefu:
hehe u know many single ladies dese days prefer married men in d sense dat dem believe married men are more romantic and caringcheesy. Even sef if u not married and u jus put wedding ring for finger na so babes go jus dey rush ucheesy. One of our senior bros dat time in our hundred level days ..we dey call d guy bros cos dat time d guy was married with two kids. Omo na so girls dey run after am and na so im dey smash dem left and center. D bros ehn out of fun im go record d tin for phone as im dey smash d babes in za oza room and im go play d audio for us cheesy. Dude was as bad as datcheesy.dere was one chubby light skin babe among im harem of sidechics wey even tatoo dis bros name for her upper left arm to show her love 4 d guy though d guy provoke and tell her to scrape am off.married men are hot cakes to single girlscheesy.
Oh boy yeee. .. No be small thing. Abeg no condemn the married men ahswear it is not easy to stay on the straight lane. Even me sef na the effects of my Mama koboko still make me dey straight up till now. grin
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by BLUEJAYY: 2:58pm On May 01, 2019
Ugosample:

Yeah. Definitely.
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by BLUEJAYY: 2:58pm On May 01, 2019
Ugosample:

Yeah. Definitely.
Ugosample:

Yeah. Definitely.
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 01, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
First off, I'm not even considering marriage and kids.

Secondly, safe sex is drilled into my skull. It's like a way of life for me.

Good luck...but trust no one.

And kids will come into your life...not a curse or a blessing...matter of fact. That's the way it is
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Ozkar: 3:01pm On May 01, 2019
Fourwinds:
this is coming from a female... It's alright
only because the cheat in this story is female, bro. Reverse the roles and see how all of them would start hating cheaters and wondering why 'all men' cheat.
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:01pm On May 01, 2019
Oh really? Bleep and dump them and when you wanna marry you search for a good gal or virgin? You think it's that easy? You don't know that what goes around,comes around. A wicked man who goes about using and dumping women, can never find a good wife. Even if he marries a virgin, the virgin must deal with him in that marriage, or start cheating after marriage, karma is a bitch.
Gratefulheart01:
grin grin grin If i talk now, some people will tag me hater.

Most of these girls are useless bitches; know that hoes ain't loyal; spend less on them; see them as temporal disposable objects; use and dump.

And when you wan marry, try your hardest best to patiently look for the good girls. Let all these mumu boys who always say they don't care about virgins go and marry the useless girls and later come back to say he wan drink poison after him eye don see pepper.

Once again, never forget the golden rule. Bitches for fck, good girls for wife.
The wise marry the good girls while mumu boys marry the fairly used useless bitches!

A word is enough for the wise. PEACE!

1 Like

Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 01, 2019
Topmaike007:
oga you no get point jaaare

Okay...get married, shag all the shaggables, and when your kids curse you for betraying their mother...don't come complaining to me.
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 01, 2019
BLUEJAYY:

Secondly, safe sex is drilled into my skull. It's like a way of life for me.
Na only jew men dey talk this kind thing. No man about town who sees constant action would talk like this - like a juvenile who learnt all the 'theory' from one textbook, without practical experience.

Safe sex my foot. If you haven't experienced countless instances of condoms bursting while in action, and you knowingly or unknowingly continue pumping regardless, then you're not getting laid anywhere near often enough.

2 Likes

Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Topmaike007(m): 3:04pm On May 01, 2019
tactius:

Okay...get married, shag all the shaggables, and when your kids curse you for betraying their mother...don't come complaining to me.
so in this 21st century you still believe in children causing their father when their mother is not even trust worthy
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Ozkar: 3:05pm On May 01, 2019
VictorRomanov:

And you think she'll automatically remain loyal after marriage?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha... chai!

Ask the one that opened thread this morning to cry about her cheating on her "thoughtful and loving husband".
didn't you see a comment by this same person you quoted saying that women should carry their cheating secrets to their graves because men cannot handle it and the husband would ruin the marriage with his thinking?

They defend what they are.
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:11pm On May 01, 2019
trapQ:
Advising the man to continue while at the same time calling ladies to do the very same thing names. Double standards won't take you anywhere.

Shut up. If a lady want to be treated like a Queen, she should act like one and the one that act like wh0re should be treated like one

If I caught you with another man as my gf Godforbid I'll fvck the hell out of you and dump your sorry assss to where you belong

Fvck whatever thing you call it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With / "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook / Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.