Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,193 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. (49472 Views)

I Had Sex With A Ghost Every Night For 20yrs But Dumped Him When I Saw His Fangs / Woman Claims Her Housemaid Won't Come Back After Traveling Home For Christmas / Kenyan Lady Shares Picture Of Her Married Lover In Bed After Lying To Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 01, 2019
That is right. If Jesus can turn water into wine, everything is possible.
Acidosis:

God will bless a pros titute with faithfulness simply because an unfortunate man fixed a ring on her finger?
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by tgmservice: 2:06pm On May 01, 2019
The guys sleeping with cheating girls already have girlfriends too

1 Like

Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Paulo3ree(m): 2:07pm On May 01, 2019
N2B2:

If I say 'Hoe',

You say 'Lo',

Let them call you 'Sho'.

See them here. grin

Wait let me enquire from one of their officer.....

Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Topmaike007(m): 2:07pm On May 01, 2019
tactius:

I get your point, variety is the spice of life.

However, the truth of the matter is

1.If you develop a habit of shagging diffierent people before you get married, assuming you get married...the habit will continue after you marry. And it can cause things like marriage breakup, and angry wives and children.

One man I heard about shagged and shagged. Left his wife and children. And one day his eldest son called him, in the prescence of witnesses , a liar. And no one could correct the son, because the guy had spoken the truth.

2.Shag today, have a child outside. We live in a society where marriages have been wrecked and lives destroyed because 'I thought this was my child, now it is another man's child'

3.Chances of catching diseases like see phyllis, gono Rhea and HIV. Infact, that HIV self....

If you love yourself, stay with one woman. If you want multiple women, well, marry them, our society accepts polygamy. But if you shag all sorts of people...well, every action has consequences.

And if you want to marry and have a stable relationship with your kids....limit your shagging to one lady. Or lady one guy...because if your kids find out that one parent betrayed the other...the consequences can be...catastrophic.(And yes, I have seen things...so I am not talking out of my head or imagining stuff)
oga you no get point jaaare

1 Like

Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 01, 2019
Correct guy; toto no get meter; just make sure sey no be you marry am

1 Like

Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by jaxxy(m): 2:08pm On May 01, 2019
Saffi:
You cant demand faithfulness if you have not married her. More prick to the babe.

I wud say it depends on the level of commitment btwn both of parties. Not all relationships are exclusive like sm people wud like to imagine.
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by frankyychiji(f): 2:08pm On May 01, 2019
iyke926:
Only fools take women serious.

If they come around, bang them and let them go like a dog.
Both you, OP and numerous others shouting bang bang bang...as if any of you can really satisfy a woman unassisted. Hiss.

1 Like

Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by stanliwise(m): 2:11pm On May 01, 2019
BrokeFucker007:
OP I like your way, not like some guys that will be shouting or crying over such trivial stuff. Most women of nowadays are totally not worth it at all, just date and Bleep and try to spend and minimal as u can on them. Marriage?!?! big azz scam, monogamy?! lies, just always remember to use condoms, these girls are basically non street standing whoress. Any guy lucky to have one that ain't like that, keep her and watch her. Most guys probably think they are the only ones fvcking their gf/love? lol LMAO good luck. My main chick go visit her family for pH, I sabi wetin she go de do there?The only person you can trust in relationship is you, trust no female. I repeat TRUST NO BITCHH?! ;-) She's your queen but she's someone else diksucking, cum gubbling, whorre. Exceptions to the very few real queens out there. Hahahahahaha our society is fvcked.
stop stressing gender her. it goes either ways.
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Snow02: 2:12pm On May 01, 2019
Saffi:
You cant demand faithfulness if you have not married her. More prick to the babe.
na so lmao bad gial
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Yusuf54: 2:13pm On May 01, 2019
pocohantas:
She told him she is traveling HOME and he didn't ask where HOME is.

He just assumed HOME is her parents house...

HOME is where the heart belongs,

HOME is where you find happiness.

HOME is that guy she is trekking along the road with.

Next time, don't assume. Ask specific questions.

She is HOME.
Are you HOME? grin
How many dicks have you tasted?
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 01, 2019
frankyychiji:
Both you, OP and numerous others shouting bang bang bang...as if any of you can really satisfy a woman unassisted. Hiss.
U don't mean this

Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Paulo3ree(m): 2:14pm On May 01, 2019
MrImole:
I love this, tell me more

Comtothestation4more info

Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by mekuso89(m): 2:17pm On May 01, 2019
IamD18:
Under no circumstances whatsoever should you owe your faithfulness and loyalty to anyone who you are not legally married to.
so he should marry her right
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by 2metrelaurie(m): 2:17pm On May 01, 2019
gabi98:
B1tches and H0es are created to be f*cked with no remorse. Like Buhari, they belong to everybody and belong to nobody
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Truthbites: 2:17pm On May 01, 2019
So a guy will the type of trousers she's wearing? The guy na gay?
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by trapQ: 2:21pm On May 01, 2019
Buhahahahahaahaha grin
pocohantas:

She is HOME.
Are you HOME? grin
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by kelvinovie25(m): 2:22pm On May 01, 2019
Viserion:
hahahaha the guy cracked me up
"make she come give him him own"

wetin concern me tho, my own na make them release jamb results
grin jambite lol, are u sure that snake has not returned to jamb office and swallow their server grin grin grin
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by DrtroubleM: 2:22pm On May 01, 2019
Saffi:

Hmmmm..
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by BLUEJAYY: 2:22pm On May 01, 2019
SjMbula:
Osanobuwa! This ya profile pic nawaoo
grin
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by trapQ: 2:22pm On May 01, 2019
Speak for yourself.
BLUEJAYY:
I shall never get the logic behind shagging just ONE person for a long time.

It's totally boring. I can't do it. We're all attracted to variety and are hardwired to like many different things. There's no point fighting against our natural instincts to be what we're not.

I mean it's not a crime to shag different people so why the restrictions?

The reason I'll never understand marriage or any closed relationship.
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by DrtroubleM: 2:23pm On May 01, 2019
pocohantas:

She is HOME.
Are you HOME? grin

Lolzz
Gal yi don kolo I swear..
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Fourwinds: 2:23pm On May 01, 2019
Saffi:
this is coming from a female... It's alright
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Earthquake3: 2:25pm On May 01, 2019
pocohantas:

She is HOME.
Are you HOME? grin

Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Eberex(m): 2:26pm On May 01, 2019
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by BLUEJAYY: 2:26pm On May 01, 2019
tactius:

I get your point, variety is the spice of life.

However, the truth of the matter is

1.If you develop a habit of shagging diffierent people before you get married, assuming you get married...the habit will continue after you marry. And it can cause things like marriage breakup, and angry wives and children.

One man I heard about shagged and shagged. Left his wife and children. And one day his eldest son called him, in the prescence of witnesses , a liar. And no one could correct the son, because the guy had spoken the truth.

2.Shag today, have a child outside. We live in a society where marriages have been wrecked and lives destroyed because 'I thought this was my child, now it is another man's child'

3.Chances of catching diseases like see phyllis, gono Rhea and HIV. Infact, that HIV self....

If you love yourself, stay with one woman. If you want multiple women, well, marry them, our society accepts polygamy. But if you shag all sorts of people...well, every action has consequences.

And if you want to marry and have a stable relationship with your kids....limit your shagging to one lady. Or lady one guy...because if your kids find out that one parent betrayed the other...the consequences can be...catastrophic.(And yes, I have seen things...so I am not talking out of my head or imagining stuff)
First off, I'm not even considering marriage and kids.

Secondly, safe sex is drilled into my skull. It's like a way of life for me.

1 Like

Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by emerged01(m): 2:26pm On May 01, 2019
Ur turn don go bro,now it is another guy's turn. Move on
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by lala45: 2:27pm On May 01, 2019
[dont say that,there are still goo people out there like us.quote author=lefulefu post=78011468] even married couples dese days dey fuk around so faithfullness no even dey guaranteed in marriage. Check most hotels for town na married men and women dey patronise am pass single ppl. [/quote]
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by trapQ: 2:27pm On May 01, 2019
Advising the man to continue while at the same time calling ladies to do the very same thing names. Double standards won't take you anywhere.
wifeesnatcher:
A Lady giving her pvssy to many guys is doing herself. Some of them called it smartness but I called it dumbness

God just gave you a stable Toto, increase the velocity of banging my guy
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Ernerstdavid55(m): 2:27pm On May 01, 2019
Well done bro
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 01, 2019
aprilwise:
Do u supports unfaithfulness in a relationship?
don't deceive yourself
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Ekaka1(m): 2:30pm On May 01, 2019
aprilwise:
Do u supports unfaithfulness in a relationship?
Yes she does...except you are new on NL...otherwise you'll know..she's been whorring around this forum for some years now sad
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 01, 2019
frankyychiji:
Unassisted? You mean taking drugs undecided. If that's what you mean, I don't do that stuff. sad And yeah, I bang to satisfy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With / "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook / Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.