Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. (49473 Views)

I Had Sex With A Ghost Every Night For 20yrs But Dumped Him When I Saw His Fangs / Woman Claims Her Housemaid Won't Come Back After Traveling Home For Christmas / Kenyan Lady Shares Picture Of Her Married Lover In Bed After Lying To Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:48pm On May 01, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
Well, if you choose to be locked down and shackled by religion or moral correctness I'll let you be.

Yes, I choose to be locked down, my dear. Sex is just overrated. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by nicepoker101(m): 8:22pm On May 01, 2019
openmine:

Your context refers to the fact that cheating can only stop when marriage is involved!
However,like I said ab itio,marriage will never guarantee faithfulness or loyalty!
Let me come out clearly. All I am saying is the guy won't be so heart broken. But if it was the wife that he saw he will feel different. He won't even have to courage to post it online
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by openmine(m): 8:40pm On May 01, 2019
nicepoker101:
Let me come out clearly. All I am saying is the guy won't be so heart broken. But if it was the wife that he saw he will feel different. He won't even have to courage to post it online
okay
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by virago(f): 9:18pm On May 01, 2019
obiekunie1:
bro! loyalty is not one of their characteristics.

if you need loyalty go get urself a nice Alsatian dog bro!

in the meantime, chill and wait for her return so u can continue taking your ration till her next travel to go see her mom! cheesy grin

Like men don't cheat , in fact men are the biggest cheats
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by AlhajaChinyere: 6:08am On May 02, 2019
Platony:
Who's that slowpoke that still TRUST & BELIEVE women?

An average girl dates minimum of 3 guys at once. So, if u're here believing that ur (Sunshine, Boo, Babe, Bae, Love, Dear, Dearest, Sugar, Heartbeat, Angel, Queen, Princess, Dew drops, Moonlight, Baby) is dating u alone. U better wake up from ur slumber, reposition ur mindset or get ready for a heartbreak dat can only be cured by sniper.

DO NOT TRUST WOMEN!!..completely.

Mind u, i am married wit kids but hav adopted a mindset for any unforseen developments. Paradventure it happens in d nearest future, i won't come & kill myself becos of how i've positioned my mind. I hv 3 sons & wil still pass dis same message to them when d ryt time comes. It wil help them handle their relationships & marriages better!!
Remember, it was EVE dat started it not ADAM.

And arrange your income and resources accordingly.
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by HighKing01(m): 6:26am On May 02, 2019
It would have been okay that way but she isn't giving me time with her, and I am ready to go extreme to get her back
mayusguy:
Just use her same way she’s using you till you find a better alternative. Two can play the game ma nucca
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by mayusguy(m): 8:53am On May 02, 2019
Teach me sir, i’m always willing to learn and i hope its not about taking antibiotics after every sex cos that will eventually fail after a while.
BLUEJAYY:
Sex can be made safe and enjoyable through many different ways my man. smiley
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by BrokeFucker007: 4:17pm On May 02, 2019
Beedude:

Be like say dey don really wound u bro lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
hahahaha no bro, after the first heartbreak many years ago and I learnt sha but she came back after two weeks m, believe me when u tell you that I'm still in good relationship with all my exes dem. Still browse some unmarried exes pussiess like today I'm booking one that works in Delta and she was telling me how she missed the times we shared together. See women are very very easy and soft just be sweet with them and you will have them any time so the matter make me no trust my chicks ooo. One still come from Abj last week Thursday come polash 3days with me go back now de call me her bf hahaha chick I met in 2016, her pussy and breast still de sharp anyway. I'm a kind of person that sees things like it really is. As it is now I have like 7 active side chicks, some de answer their main guy calls while we de together de yan I love u n other romantic stuff bro so I put myself in their shoes whenever I'm calling my main chick. I've bleeped pick n drops, bar meet ups, Shoprite "Hi what's the price of this thing" girls and pond a.k.a inside university environment girls bro, discharged a lot, one of my new year resolution was to drastically lower how I Bleep n also prayed about it. at a point I bleeped 3 df girls same day my guy wey find me come my house come ask me guy u don get wahala ooo. Do u realize ur now a Bleep addict? I reason am. fukd ones that ignores their bf calls, ones that text back that they're in church, ones that picks a fight with their bf before ignoring their calls, one that made me laugh was one that was sucking my dk while talking to her bf and the nigga asked what is she eating and she said watermelon. I burst laugh na force I use hold my mouth make I no cast her. Bro I no carry my main chick for head ooo I get 2 months fresh chick. she's a virgin, I checked and check any day she visits me except when she's on her period. I go soon deflower her sha but I been the build her love n romance levels and love don de shack her like mad now so na she be the main chick replacement, she's a fast learner, I direct her on how to suck lollipop and she follows directions, kissing and all. she listens happily. She's in her early twenties and very beautiful, I wan launch her before she come de tell me story how she visited one guy and he raped her, I no need that kind story. She never win that position because she never prove herself like the current main chick wey don prove herself her love for almost two years now. But as things might be

1 Like

Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by OgaBuhari: 5:30pm On May 02, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
I shall never get the logic behind shagging just ONE person for a long time.

It's totally boring. I can't do it. We're all attracted to variety and are hardwired to like many different things. There's no point fighting against our natural instincts to be what we're not.

I mean it's not a crime to shag different people so why the restrictions?

The reason I'll never understand marriage or any closed relationship.
now someone else who reasons the way I do seriously I can't fathom shagging my wife only for the rest of my life.
E go dey so boring na.
Anywhere I no get choice Sha.

1 Like

Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by OgaBuhari: 5:32pm On May 02, 2019
SjMbula:
Osanobuwa! This ya profile pic nawaoo
you na Bini??
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by walebs147: 2:35pm On May 03, 2019
No lady, especially in this generation, is faithful, though they claim to be faithful but they are not. This reminds me of my exes. After I had caught them in an act unknowing to them, they would raise their bibles and swear by God almighty having not known I had caught them. When I showed them the evidence of their misdeeds. They would become nervous and shocked. No woman is faithful. Take care of your children and forget what they do, otherwise you won't get anyone as companion. Women are far worse than men.
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by loswhite(m): 8:45am On May 04, 2019
Saffi:
You cant demand faithfulness if you have not married her. More prick to the babe.
the way you ppl think will never cease to amaze me...lol.
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by loswhite(m): 8:46am On May 04, 2019
IamD18:
Under no circumstances whatsoever should you owe your faithfulness and loyalty to anyone who you are not legally married to.
The simple truth is an unfaithful partner will not change just because you ppl went to church to announce officially what you have been doing previously...get that into ur head
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by TissuePaper: 3:08pm On May 09, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
WTF man! I'm a MAN.
grin
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by BLUEJAYY: 6:48pm On May 09, 2019
TissuePaper:
grin
Tissue my man. Been a while. smiley
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by TissuePaper: 6:53pm On May 09, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
Tissue my man. Been a while. smiley
lol...nothing much bro, just going through your intriguing posts smiley
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by BLUEJAYY: 7:09pm On May 09, 2019
TissuePaper:
lol...nothing much bro, just going through your intriguing posts smiley
Oops. grin

I saw a couple topics on the romance section that ignited some nostalgic feelings and I thought to relive those delightful memories by sharing them on here. smiley
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by ValentineJam: 7:22am On May 10, 2019
Are you tired of listening to your current music playlist?
Are looking for a new fire song to jam to?
Well your in luck.Check out this romantic pop masterpiece by Nigeria's very own Deyji
https://my.notjustok.com/track/375861/deyji-ill-show-you
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by SjMbula(m): 10:09am On Jun 05, 2019
OgaBuhari:
you na Bini??
i be kaduna man but live in Bini
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by bukatyne(f): 10:17am On Jun 05, 2019
Gratefulheart01:
grin grin grin If i talk now, some people will tag me hater.

Most of these girls are useless bitches; know that hoes ain't loyal; spend less on them; see them as temporal disposable objects; use and dump.

And when you wan marry, try your hardest best to patiently look for the good girls. Let all these mumu boys who always say they don't care about virgins go and marry the useless girls and later come back to say he wan drink poison after him eye don see pepper.

Once again, never forget the golden rule. Bitches for fck, good girls for wife.
The wise marry the good girls while mumu boys marry the fairly used useless bitches!

A word is enough for the wise. PEACE!

And the good girl wants to marry a dog like you?

Just curious.

1 Like

Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 05, 2019
bukatyne:

And the good girl wants to marry a dog like you?

Just curious.

Let the good girls talk, not a violated, abused, over uselessed pssy like you.
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by bukatyne(f): 4:10pm On Jun 05, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Let the good girls talk, not a violated, abused, over uselessed pssy like you.

A dog with an uncouth mouth.

Double tragedy.
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by doitforyou(f): 6:53pm On Jun 05, 2019
First "temporal" is not the word you meant to use, try "temporary" unless you are talking of time travel.

I am sorry to disappoint you but 'good' girls find their level and you are uncouth, ignorant, illiterate and lack class so I don't think a 'good' girl will ever look at you twice, you are just not up to snuff

Gratefulheart01:
grin grin grin If i talk now, some people will tag me hater.

Most of these girls are useless bitches; know that hoes ain't loyal; spend less on them; see them as temporal disposable objects; use and dump.

And when you wan marry, try your hardest best to patiently look for the good girls. Let all these mumu boys who always say they don't care about virgins go and marry the useless girls and later come back to say he wan drink poison after him eye don see pepper.

Once again, never forget the golden rule. Bitches for fck, good girls for wife.
The wise marry the good girls while mumu boys marry the fairly used useless bitches!

A word is enough for the wise. PEACE!
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 05, 2019
doitforyou:
First "temporal" is not the word you meant to use, try "temporary" unless you are talking of time travel.

I am sorry to disappoint you but 'good' girls find their level and you are uncouth, ignorant, illiterate and lack class so I don't think a 'good' girl will ever look at you twice, you are just not up to snuff

I still wonder why the old post been giving shameless bitches headache. Yea, it's temporary, you know the right word to qualify yourself.

Good girls deserve the best in the world, and i pray they will always find grace in the sight of God. It's only the guilty community-dog girls who have dedicated their lives to shameless life of a dog, jumping from one dck to another who get offended by this post. The things we call ladies nowadays are nothing but dirty pigs who have spoilt the good image of womanhood our good mothers and grandmothers created. People now see womanhood as objects of pleasure, courtesy of the dirty pig ladies.
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 05, 2019
bukatyne:

A dog with an uncouth mouth.

Double tragedy.

It's still better to be a dog, than to be a lady bitch these days, because a dog is more chaste than most things we call ladies.

Unfortunately, the population of the useless things becoming chaotic. After being uselessed, many will end up useless.

May the few good girls who value their body in this kind of perverse generation find grace and mercy from God; may they find good husbands who will love them with all the heart and live in prosperity. Good girls are the one of the best thing in the world. While the useless ones will keep getting mad with my post.
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by bukatyne(f): 9:06pm On Jun 05, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

It's still better to be a dog, than to be a lady bitch these days, because a dog is more chaste than most things we call ladies.

Unfortunately, the population of the useless things becoming chaotic. After being uselessed, many will end up useless.

May the few good girls who value their body in this kind of perverse generation find grace and mercy from God; may they find good husbands who will love them with all the heart and live in prosperity. Good girls are the one of the best thing in the world. While the useless ones will keep getting mad with my post.

@bold:

Amen.
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 05, 2019
bukatyne:

@bold:

Amen.

Amen
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by FunkyAlhaji2015: 12:47am On Jun 06, 2019
Is that Oyindidi? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With / "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook / Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.