Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. (49475 Views)

I Had Sex With A Ghost Every Night For 20yrs But Dumped Him When I Saw His Fangs / Woman Claims Her Housemaid Won't Come Back After Traveling Home For Christmas / Kenyan Lady Shares Picture Of Her Married Lover In Bed After Lying To Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Skiilashi(m): 3:11pm On May 01, 2019
pocohantas:
She told him she is traveling HOME and he didn't ask where HOME is.

He just assumed HOME is her parents house...

HOME is where the heart belongs,

HOME is where you find happiness.

HOME is that guy she is trekking along the road with.

Next time, don't assume. Ask specific questions.

She is HOME.
Are you HOME? grin

Na your type.

Ashewo no be work o

1 Like

Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by AlhajaChinyere: 3:14pm On May 01, 2019
EmekaBlue:
i beleive my gf is collecting smooching and preek elsewhere...

I dont really care tho

No wonder you are always shouting Tinubu! Tinubu! Afonja!!! all over NL.

Ndo! E go better.
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by EmekaBlue(m): 3:17pm On May 01, 2019
AlhajaChinyere:

No wonder you are always shouting Tinubu! Tinubu! Afonja!!! all over NL.

Ndo! E go better.
hehehe...atleast i didnt shout girls r cheats this and that...shows im really not bothered about it.
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by HighKing01(m): 3:17pm On May 01, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]This exact shit is happening to me and mine is I no dey ready to leave her, I am planning on visiting baba, I can't let go of my sweet yellow sunshine

1 Like

Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Theboss100(m): 3:18pm On May 01, 2019
Saffi:
You cant demand faithfulness if you have not married her. More prick to the babe.
Na People Like U I Dey Dodge. Women Of These Days Are Scum Including The One I Am Quoting Lolz

1 Like

Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by foreshore(m): 3:20pm On May 01, 2019
queensera:
He Wrote:

2 days ago my Girlfriend told me she travel home and will come back in 7 days time (she left hostel, last night I called & asked "how's home?"
She said "everything is fine" she even added other cooked stories to it.

But on my way home from work! GUESS WHO I SAW

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2019/05/man-saw-his-girlfriend-with-another-man-after-lying-that-she-is-traveling-home-video/

Your girl friend na secondary school student?
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 01, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Oh boy yeee. .. No be small thing. Abeg no condemn the married men ahswear it is not easy to stay on the straight lane. Even me sef na the effects of my Mama koboko still make me dey straight up till now. grin
grin
Jaqenhghar:

Oh boy yeee. .. No be small thing. Abeg no condemn the married men ahswear it is not easy to stay on the straight lane. Even me sef na the effects of my Mama koboko still make me dey straight up till now. grin
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by AlhajaChinyere: 3:23pm On May 01, 2019
Me (50+), I get serious problem. My thing no just dey work with my Madam, I don try tire.
But anytime I dey my olosho joint, Kai!!! The thing dey strong pass ROCK! No kidding.
I love my babe but to get action na serious problem for me. I 3 olosho customers for my joint for Ajao estate.

Ladies in the house, please HELP!
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by mayusguy(m): 3:24pm On May 01, 2019
But you give bj and you allow guys to give you head?
BLUEJAYY:
First off, I'm not even considering marriage and kids.

Secondly, safe sex is drilled into my skull. It's like a way of life for me.
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by mayusguy(m): 3:26pm On May 01, 2019
Just use her same way she’s using you till you find a better alternative. Two can play the game ma nucca
HighKing01:
[color=#006600][/color]This exact shit is happening to me and mine is I no dey ready to leave her, I am planning on visiting baba, I can't let go of my sweet yellow sunshine
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by maduxs: 3:27pm On May 01, 2019
That’s home for her
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by openmine(m): 3:28pm On May 01, 2019
Saffi:
You cant demand faithfulness if you have not married her. More prick to the babe.
Smh

Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by BLUEJAYY: 3:28pm On May 01, 2019
Hedonini:

Na only jew men dey talk this kind thing. No man about town who sees constant action would talk like this - like a juvenile who learnt all the 'theory' from one textbook, without practical experience.

Safe sex my foot. If you haven't experienced countless instances of condoms bursting while in action, and you knowingly or unknowingly thrusting away regardless, then you're not getting laid anywhere near often enough.
Dude if you get burst condoms regularly then you're the novice here. It means you don't know sh1t about condoms and lubes not to talk of knowing the reasons why condoms break.

First off, I know my dick size and I buy condom sizes that fit me. I bet you don't even know condoms have sizes. I use either Durex XXL or Trojan magnum XL. Yeah, I'm FAT down there.

Not only that, I use Durex Play before penetration to have copious lubrication, though sometimes I don't need it because my f0replay game is lit. It's always a fountain down there when I'm done with my women.

We've seen some good years my guy. This is not your regular Nairaland kiddo. smiley

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by mechanics(m): 3:28pm On May 01, 2019
hmmmm, funny guy, so he wants to have his own share, he should forge ahead because she may not change that easily.
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by BLUEJAYY: 3:31pm On May 01, 2019
mayusguy:
But you give bj and you allow guys to give you head?
WTF man! I'm a MAN.
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 01, 2019
Expression of Interest is needed for the supply of the following:

1. Palm oil; red_oil (budget amount,$225,000)

2. Cow Horns ((budget amount,$285,000)

3. Kerosene (budget amount,N2.500,000)

4. Cassava (budget amount,$255,000)

5. Cow Skin;fresh pomo, (budget amount,$100,000)

6. Charcoals (budget amount $500,000

7. Timber (budget amount $1.5m)

8. Gas; liquids cooking gas (budget $3m)

9.Skilled workers; Computer programmers ~to create/ develops software (budget amount $35,000)

Buyers are in Nigeria,Ghana,Dubai, Kenya, China, Egypt and Malta.

Call 08162504225 to view quantities and buyers info.
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Omega30(m): 3:33pm On May 01, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
I shall never get the logic behind shagging just ONE person for a long time.

It's totally boring. I can't do it. We're all attracted to variety and are hardwired to like many different things. There's no point fighting against our natural instincts to be what we're not.

I mean it's not a crime to shag different people so why the restrictions?

The reason I'll never understand marriage or any closed relationship.
Then ur relationship should be defined as open. U tell ur girl, u can cheat, while I can cheat you.

2 Likes

Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Angelfrost(m): 3:35pm On May 01, 2019
richidinho:

But the guy is not complaining about not being faithful or loyal, he simply said

he is waiting for her so they can continue fvcking

Bottom line, she is now officially certified farm implement unfit for marital use. angry
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by openmine(m): 3:36pm On May 01, 2019
nicepoker101:
Thank God you said girlfriend and not your wife.
How most of you still believe at this age that a "wife" won't cheat is shocking!
Oga marriage doesn't guarantee faithfulness or loyalty!
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by deebrain(m): 3:37pm On May 01, 2019
pocohantas:

She is HOME.
Are you HOME? grin

??

1 Like

Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by BLUEJAYY: 3:40pm On May 01, 2019
Omega30:
Then ur relationship should be defined as open. U tell ur girl, u can cheat, while I can cheat you.
Thing is, I've only ever had FWB relationships. I'm not the kind of guy that's emotionally attached to women. So my FWBs come and go and we're all good. I don't care what they do with their privates. That's their business. I don't own them either. Nobody should own anybody.

2 Likes

Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Fisiryorh(m): 3:41pm On May 01, 2019
pocohantas:

She is HOME.
Are you HOME? grin
Beautiful words...
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Platony(m): 3:41pm On May 01, 2019
Who's that slowpoke that still TRUST & BELIEVE women?

An average girl dates minimum of 3 guys at once. So, if u're here believing that ur (Sunshine, Boo, Babe, Bae, Love, Dear, Dearest, Sugar, Heartbeat, Angel, Queen, Princess, Dew drops, Moonlight, Baby) is dating u alone. U better wake up from ur slumber, reposition ur mindset or get ready for a heartbreak dat can only be cured by sniper.

DO NOT TRUST WOMEN!!..completely.

Mind u, i am married wit kids but hav adopted a mindset for any unforseen developments. Paradventure it happens in d nearest future, i won't come & kill myself becos of how i've positioned my mind. I hv 3 sons & wil still pass dis same message to them when d ryt time comes. It wil help them handle their relationships & marriages better!!
Remember, it was EVE dat started it not ADAM.

2 Likes

Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Omega30(m): 3:43pm On May 01, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
Thing is, I've only ever had FWB relationships. I'm not the kind of guy that's emotionally attached to women. So my FWBs come and go and we're all good. I don't care what they do with their privates. That's their business. I don't own them either. Nobody should own anybody.
U telling me no marriage for u?!!
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by openmine(m): 3:45pm On May 01, 2019
Acidosis:

God will bless a pros titute with faithfulness simply because an unfortunate man fixed a ring on her finger?
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 01, 2019
Saffi:
No, I think this is wrong. What then would be the basis for your trust during marriage if there's no proof of loyalty/faithfulness before marriage?
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by BLUEJAYY: 3:47pm On May 01, 2019
Omega30:
U telling me no marriage for u?!!
Yeah man, no marriage for me. No way. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by luvyaself95(m): 3:48pm On May 01, 2019
Saffi:
see your life is so bend
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by luvyaself95(m): 3:49pm On May 01, 2019
pocohantas:

She is HOME.
Are you HOME? grin
this comment weak me oh
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by mayusguy(m): 3:49pm On May 01, 2019
Sorry i thought you’re bobrisky grin . Talking about protection still, i hope you don’t go down on your woman since you use protection which i support � but going down on your woman won’t make much sense cos you can contract diseases that way too if you have unnoticed injuries/tear in your mouth
BLUEJAYY:
WTF man! I'm a MAN.
Re: Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 01, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Oh really? Bleep and dump them and when you wanna marry you search for a good gal or virgin? You think it's that easy? You don't know that what goes around,comes around. A wicked man who goes about using and dumping women, can never find a good wife. Even if he marries a virgin, the virgin must deal with him in that marriage, or start cheating after marriage, karma is a bitch.

Use and dump is what majority of useless things that call themselves girls today turn demselves to; bitch is what girls turned themselves to; player is what girls turn themselves to. So, not that it's fault of any man. When you want to keep a lady but she turn herself to messi, you self na to turn yourself to Ronaldo remain.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With / "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook / Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.