Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend (84917 Views)

Don't Be Caught In The Web Of What If's, Read This / My 14-Year-Old Daughter Was Caught In Hotel With Boys, Smoking, Drinking / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by emyrald91(m): 2:28pm On May 08, 2019
bentben:

I need matured advice
I want to hide my shame.. kindly also ignore my typo... It was done on my phone.

Thank you.

You're an Ijiot. You don't need advice, your wive does. You cheat on her and throw it to her face and she remains the slave you made her. Or maybe the cycle has gotten to her too.
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Emaprince: 2:28pm On May 08, 2019
generationz:
grin

He even said they were in love .
Ahahaha

Op which kain mumu you be. Don't you know that kind woman na chop and clean mouth

The story about the cheating husband might even be a lie. Some women use that to get sympathy from their sidebobo's

she can't tell you she's married to a great man and wants another Mans something. You'll see her as a hoe

I'm sure you must have felt special

Now you are feeling used and dumped

I'm glad not only women feel used and dumped too.

Op the person who's supposed to feel most terrible is the Lady in question

She's not only and evil person who used friendship to stab her friend in the back she's a slut

Except you want to loose your job just avoid her totally at work.

Accept you have been used and dumped and move on
Go do tests to ascertain your health status

Confess to your wife and ask for her forgiveness because your wife has to know she's friends with a dangerous woman

That woman is a narcissist

She can kill your wife to get your attention back

Your wife must know what happened. For her own safety and health safety too.
You are wise.
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by dotedote: 2:29pm On May 08, 2019
What more mean things could you possibly say than the ones already spilled by you ?
Back to the little playboy.
This is an opportunity for you to correct the wrongs and move on since she's really helping you now to achieve that. Don't wait till she comes back for the continuation before you permanently make up your mind about her.
Get back home and fix your marriage satisfactorily and make up for all the times you've deserted your wife and kids.
Ain't gon' judge you cos I too ain't plain.
Now that the bitch is helping you, you help yourself too.

UjuJoan2:
Nawa ohh

Let me understand . . . you cheated on your wife and fell in 'lust' with the other woman (your wife's close friend), who is also married

Now she is cheating on your with both your bosses, and you are jealous and bitter. . . . emotions you have no business feeling, since she is not your wife and you are not her husband. undecided

I would call this poetic justice if I wasn't feeling deeply sorry for your poor wife.

The woman is a sleeping around, her husband is sleeping around, you are sleeping with her therefore exposing your own wife to severe health risks and diseases. Oga, you will not make heaven oh.

Anyway, now that you have repented, you need to go back to work and learn your lesson. Of course the lady will come running back to you when she realizes your boss is just getting his own share of the National cake. I hope for your sake you will be strong enough to say NO!

That's the problem with you men. You have a loyal wife at home, yet chose to disgrace her by sleeping with her close friend, thinking she loves you. Hear me now . . . No woman will love you and be true to you more than your own wife. Instead of wasting time chasing shadows, consider going back to your wife and fixing that which you have broken, and restore the love you rightly owe her.

I hate cheating men with a passion, but I'm getting older and wiser, and decided not to be too harsh and judgemental. But just know that I'm saying a million mean things to you in my mind.
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Praktikals(m): 2:30pm On May 08, 2019
generationz:
grin

Confess to your wife and ask for her forgiveness because your wife has to know she's friends with a dangerous woman
undecided
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Snowstorm: 2:30pm On May 08, 2019
Just lock up guy God don rescue you from the disaster ahead.
AND STOP CATCHING FEELINGS LET BYGONE BE BYGONE!

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by divineappo(m): 2:31pm On May 08, 2019
SageMK:

This post sickens me. I feel so sorry for your wife.

Take a look at the mirror.
Pot calling kettle black. STFU.

Your wife is the victim here mođafucker!
You have no right to feel pain and cry foul. Ídiot.

You are a dog.
And she is a bìtch.
By God's grace, you'll both go back to your vomit.
You deserve each other so don't fúcking quit on her!

Damn.

You are not even remorseful that you cheated on your wife. You don't even care about her so please confess everything to her and give her a divorce. That way you be free to hook up with that whòre. A perfect match for you.

nice reply
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Moganajoe: 2:31pm On May 08, 2019
Damn it, how did she even become your wife's friend? One p**sy at home one at work , mehn u badd kaii.

You sound very weak before anything called pu**sy. If truly u love your family be a man and tell that ur olosho u can't continue , tell her your wife is suspecting u and u don't want to be caught.

If she misbehave , let your boss know that she's a distraction to your work.
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by MOM1(m): 2:32pm On May 08, 2019
OP, Have you started looking for another job. That's the first step before this whole thing get real messy. I can see you are trying to avoid a drama you nurtured with rod.
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by generationz(f): 2:33pm On May 08, 2019
Emaprince:
You are wise.
thanks
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by rayobaba(m): 2:34pm On May 08, 2019
Tell your wife and get another job.
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by vigrxplusng: 2:39pm On May 08, 2019
bentben:
So I will try to be as brief as possible, because story is very long.

Started having an affair with this close friend of my wife who now happens to be my colleague in the office now... I helped her got the job before we started having se. X. I have been her target, Infact that was why she came so close to my wife, I'm introverted, so that was the only way she could get close.

Yes she's not happy in her marriage, because her husband is promiscuous and don't give her attention . She used me to ease her pain. I consented to the affair because I kind of felt I was assisting her ease the pain in the marriage... I was totally wrong... I goofed, along the line we fell in love with each other... Deeply in love, even  we knew what we were doing was wrong.

Every fuc, king persons in my neighbourhood and office feels I'm straff1ng her, but we were never caught in the act.
The more I try to resist and stop this whole affair, the more the bond, considering we work in same office space.

She wants more attention than I give to my wife her supposedly friend .. She flares up most time when I pick my wife's call... Forgetting we are close family friends and can easily be caught.
She steal kisses whenever she visits, not minding my wife is in the kitchen.
We both have kids... That are friends.

NOW THE BIG ISSUE :

Because of the less attention she's getting from me, considering the fact that I want to play safe, she has decided to start straff1ng our boss who seems to be giving her the whole attention as it seems now.

Our boss his a nice handsome guy.

Myself and our boss are very close Pal, he knew I'm so close to her but choose to get is own pound of the flesh... Even though he claim he wasn't... But I was privileged to hack and  read their chat and got knowledge of their sexcapade...

She still wants an affair with me, she's fuc. k1ng  sleeping with two married people in an office.
I found this very hurtful, shameful, disgraceful and disgusting... Even though what I'm also doing is terrible...
I'm trying to heal and stop this whole affair... I took some days off work to clear my head already.

I'm deeply hurt by her actions, blocked her on all social media handles.

I need matured advice please on how to scale through all this without going back to my vomit looking that we work in same office space and I got to see her every other day.

This story is no fiction... Pls bash me, but don't forget to drop a word of advice for me and probably her.

I'm using a new moniker... I have been an active nairalander... I want to hide my shame.. kindly also ignore my typo... It was done on my phone.

Thank you.

MOD will appreciate if it can get to FP plsssssss.

Do not use VigRx Plus or Volume Pills wrongly.
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 08, 2019
luminouz:

Oya be serious...PM me! wink
Sorry, I don't have access to this email. All thanks to Lalas.
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Amuocha: 2:40pm On May 08, 2019
But where is lalasticlala sef shocked shocked shocked

Serious matter beyond liverpool's showing here angry

Seun please guess original moniker fast shocked
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Deephresh(m): 2:41pm On May 08, 2019
To me, I will advice you end the relationship with her no matter what, this is not the time to trade blames because we're all guilty of a relationship crime. So man up and tell her you're no longer interested, ignore any attempt at reconciliation with her,think more of your wife spend more time with your wife, avoid the adulteress whenever she comes to ur house, because there is no way you can tell your wife to stop being friends with her with out raising suspicion. Again man up and tell her off and stand by your decision

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by 3rdeyeNigeria: 2:42pm On May 08, 2019
The part that pissed me off was "We were in love" part.

Who does that??

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Jamestown123: 2:43pm On May 08, 2019
UjuJoan2:
Nawa ohh

Let me understand . . . you cheated on your wife and fell in 'lust' with the other woman (your wife's close friend), who is also married

Now she is cheating on your with both your bosses, and you are jealous and bitter. . . . emotions you have no business feeling, since she is not your wife and you are not her husband. undecided

I would call this poetic justice if I wasn't feeling deeply sorry for your poor wife.

The woman is a sleeping around, her husband is sleeping around, you are sleeping with her therefore exposing your own wife to severe health risks and diseases. Oga, you will not make heaven oh.

Anyway, now that you have repented, you need to go back to work and learn your lesson. Of course the lady will come running back to you when she realizes your boss is just getting his own share of the National cake. I hope for your sake you will be strong enough to say NO!

That's the problem with you men. You have a loyal wife at home, yet chose to disgrace her by sleeping with her close friend, thinking she loves you. Hear me now . . . No woman will love you and be true to you more than your own wife. Instead of wasting time chasing shadows, consider going back to your wife and fixing that which you have broken, and restore the love you rightly owe her.

I hate cheating men with a passion, but I'm getting older and wiser, and decided not to be too harsh and judgemental. But just know that I'm saying a million mean things to you in my mind.
I guess u didn't read the part where he said the woman is also married with kids, i guess the woman husband will be thinking also that i have a loyal wife who does not cheat.
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Lerumo: 2:44pm On May 08, 2019
I will advise you to keep f**king her while you look for a new job. Just reduce the number of times you do it and use protection.

Once you get a new job, RUN FAR AWAY!!!!!
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by stEmmy96(m): 2:45pm On May 08, 2019
I'll advice you go on a small vacation away from home with your wife, confess(I mean everything) to her at the middle of the night... she'll heal with time... after she's healed... let her invite the woman over and tell her you've confessed to her and she has forgiven you and moved on... that she just want her to know. by doing this.. the woman won't try anything with you again, by this you and your wife are safe... I have someone close that had this kind of issue and that's what was done and since then, the marriage have been waxing stronger
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Emaprince: 2:49pm On May 08, 2019
oyekanwahab:
IS ONLY ME THAT IS THINKING THE WOMAN IS A W.ORE
The woman is a wh.ore.

She is actually lieng about her husband being promiscuous to elicit pity from her lovers...So they justify her actions and not see her as a who.re.

No woman will call her hubby a loving and caring man...and still be sleeping around without being seen as a cheap slut by those that bleeps her. She will paint her hubby as a devil.

And the OP as an introvert l, I believe, as he put it, was targeted by the woman...She knew he was introverted so she definitely seduced and made the move which most men will fall for... Now she wants the whole attention for herself. She is devil and have been this way from youth.

After the boss, she go move to another colleague. And there is one thing with men. 80% of them will want to get their share once they see a woman easily laid by people they know..This is what is happening to this who.re. Maybe her hubby is always on business trip or posted to another city or very poor in bed.

When she gets pregnant, she may not even know the father. Smh

I pity her husband...and OP wife who may end up with STD

2 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by dasparrow: 2:50pm On May 08, 2019
@Post

You see, this is why I have no respect for Nigerian married people. You people suck! Most of you have no regard for your spouses and the marital vows you took. The annoying part of it is that you people go about with a flare of arrogance and a chip on your shoulder thinking that you are better or more superior than your single counterparts. This is why most of you married people have sexually transmitted diseases which you nurse in the middle of the night.

Most Nigerian marriages are a scam! Let me dare hear you bloody Nigerian hypocrites tell a single adult "go and marry!" again. As if those of you who are married are any better. Then you wonder why folks like Rita Dominic and Genevieve Nnaji are in no hurry to get married. SMH.

10 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by PVC2019(f): 2:53pm On May 08, 2019
SageMK:

You are a dog.
And she is a bìtch.

Damn.

You are not even remorseful that you cheated on your wife. You don't even care about her so please confess everything to her and give her a divorce. That way you be free to hook up with that whòre. A perfect match for you.

God bless you

@ the op, I seriously doubt if you’re mentally okay. You even have the guts to come here and tell us that you’re hurting becuz ur co-adulterer is now straving your boss. Shame on you! I wonder what that innocent lady is still doing with a Pussy trapped fellow like you.

If you’re ashamed or remorseful of what you’ve caused your family/marriage already, you wouldn’t come here to tell us that you’re hurting when you should be in one of the churches by now breaking all the extra marital affairs curses that you have brought upon yourself

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by TheeDetective: 2:54pm On May 08, 2019
The rate at which fake stories are being pushed to front page these days is mind-boggling. The OP has time on their hands as well as unfinished data and how well can they utilize time and data than to create a fake nonsensical silly story which was by the way obvious to spot.

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Stoner(m): 2:57pm On May 08, 2019
Am sorry u cant eat your cake & have it back.
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by trapQ: 3:00pm On May 08, 2019
You are blunt and don't mince words. I like you. cheesy
SageMK:

You are a dog.
And she is a bìtch.

Damn.

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by kenodrill: 3:00pm On May 08, 2019
Give me her number tongue
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by bluefilm: 3:00pm On May 08, 2019
This guy's funny.

You're pained that the _bitch you used to bang (even though you were not supposed to) is now banging your boss?

Nwoke m gee mu nti, your case is beyond rectification.

The real problem you are going to face is when this _bitch starts to confess, which she will surely do.

I will advise you to brace yourself up for the worst is yet to come.

3 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Thalinzrcng: 3:02pm On May 08, 2019
bentben:

Started having an affair with this close friend of my wife who now happens to be my colleague in the office now... I helped her got the job before we started having se. X. I have been her target, Infact that was why she came so close to my wife, I'm introverted, so that was the only way she could get close.

Yes she's not happy in her marriage, because her husband is promiscuous and don't give her attention . She used me to ease her pain. I consented to the affair because I kind of felt I was assisting her ease the pain in the marriage... I was totally wrong... I goofed, along the line we fell in love with each other... Deeply in love, even  we knew what we were doing was wrong.

Every fuc, king persons in my neighbourhood and office feels I'm straff1ng her, but we were never caught in the act.
The more I try to resist and stop this whole affair, the more the bond, considering we work in same office space.

She wants more attention than I give to my wife her supposedly friend .. She flares up most time when I pick my wife's call... Forgetting we are close family friends and can easily be caught.

NOW THE BIG ISSUE :

Because of the less attention she's getting from me, considering the fact that I want to play safe, she has decided to start straff1ng our boss who seems to be giving her the whole attention as it seems now.

Myself and our boss are very close Pal, he knew I'm so close to her but choose to get is own pound of the flesh... Even though he claim he wasn't... But I was privileged to hack and  read their chat and got knowledge of their sexcapade...

She still wants an affair with me, she's fuc. k1ng  sleeping with two married people in an office.
I found this very hurtful, shameful, disgraceful and disgusting... Even though what I'm also doing is terrible...
I'm trying to heal and stop this whole affair... I took some days off work to clear my head already.

I need matured advice please on how to scale through all this without going back to my vomit looking that we work in same office space and I got to see her every other day.

This story is no fiction... Pls bash me, but don't forget to drop a word of advice for me and probably her.

I'm using a new moniker... I have been an active nairalander... I want to hide my shame.. kindly also ignore my typo... It was done on my phone.

Thank you.

Stud. Read Steven King's novel, 'Thinner' if u can...
At this rate, its already in your spleen and doctors won't even know what's up with u when it begins to spread throughout your body. ..but, then, your story is probably as true as your very sorry self.
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by hope4life: 3:03pm On May 08, 2019
I don't know your religion. Let me.speak from Christian angle.I see four persons here who are involved:Op,your wife,the unfaithful lady and your boss.Let me.leave your boss's wife and the lady husband out of it.Among the four ,op is the most guilty,hence you have major role to.play to remedy d situation. If you have resisted the lady and helped her telling her the truth,she would have been helped, your boss wouldn't have seen it as opportunity. A woman who is emotionally abused in her marriage is sexually vulnerable to any man who is available.
1.Confess your sin to God
2.Confess your sin to your wife.Handle it in such a way not to break the unfaithful woman home.in the way.you handle it.
3.If you are a serious Christian, you may.involve your pst or a Spirit filled.elder.
4.You have formed emotional tie with that lady.Even when you know it's bad,you still go to her.Go for deliverance after true repentance and taking necessary steps.
5.Confront the lady apologize for your error before her and rebuke her for continuing with the boss
6.You also.need to.help.the boss stop the evil.
Sexual relationship outside marriage is a complicated issue.You.pay more than you benefit from it,if not now,latter.But God is.merciful and can restore you if you cooperate with Him

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by virago(f): 3:08pm On May 08, 2019
SageMK:

You are a dog.
And she is a bìtch.

Damn.

I totally agree with this post
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by grandstar(m): 3:09pm On May 08, 2019
bentben:

NOW THE BIG ISSUE :

Thank you.

Flee from adultery (Read Hebrew 13:4, Matthew 5:29-30) End the relationship, ask God for forgiveness and inform your asking for forgiveness (Read Proverbs 28:13)

Last last, swear never to engage in adultery again.

Finito.
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by emkz: 3:12pm On May 08, 2019
I had to edit my previous comment after reading so many comments on this issue.

If we are all to air our dirty laundry in public, how many of us would be fit to judge this guy, really? I was aghast when I read the comments by someone who did worse things condemning the poster. May God have mercy on us and may He protect us from judging others so that we would not be judged.

Everyone is good, except those who are caught doing evil.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) / Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo / Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.