Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help (134030 Views)

Broken Marriage, Please Advise me / Another Marriage About To Crash. / Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Unrated900(m): 11:44pm On Jun 15, 2019
I doubt the authenticity of this man’s tales by moonlight..

If you haven’t been attracted to this girl already you wouldn’t be analysing her Boobs for us,to the point that you says she was wearing a push up bra..

You can’t tell your wife,but you can tell Nairalanders,have you forgotten that Nairaland is a play ground site with no good advice...

Even me that have been married for 6 years I don’t know what a push up bra is.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:45pm On Jun 15, 2019
Great Temptation ... Go And Read More About The Story Of Joseph And King's Wife
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Temptee101(m): 11:46pm On Jun 15, 2019
Davash222:
Hmmmm.

Obviously, your wife knows the game she's playing. Your wife wants you to fucck her sister . She prefers you fucck her sister than fuccking outside. It's up to you to decide if you want to be fuccking two sisters.

There are some temptations that are meant only for Jesus and Satan.
grin
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by meggi4(m): 11:46pm On Jun 15, 2019
kwantinu

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by baratech: 11:48pm On Jun 15, 2019
Just say we should advise you on how to sleep with her and not get caught... Because that's obviously what you want to do....

If you don't want her to dress like that anymore, open your mouth and tell... You should be in control of what happens on your house..

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by LyfeJennings(m): 11:48pm On Jun 15, 2019
Safitu:
See as you’ve described her breast, you have already analysed, drooled and daydreamed about your in-laws boobs, it’s better left for you to fulfil that fantasy since you do not have the leverage to control your stupid urge. I’m sure if anyone stays in your house, they’ll be able to see you’re clearly exaggerating, because I’m pretty sure your wife would’ve cautioned her. How can her sister be dressing like a stripper, and she’s staying mute? You are seeing things, your lust is making your brain hallucinate. You can’t tell your wife what is going on because you are secretly loving the “show”, and you are waiting for the right chance to devour. You are deceiving yourself, silly man.

Lmao
Na U get sense pass for this thread
Homeboy coming here acting all Holy
Lool
My guy don over fantasize about the in law boob
Mr OP, if U love ur wife as U truly said
Ask ur inlaw to move into the official apartment U have or else.
Hmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
It's just a matter of time o.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Olivertwist1985: 11:49pm On Jun 15, 2019
Tell your wife to caution her sister about her dressing, especially when you are at home,
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:49pm On Jun 15, 2019
Man: Pls I don't mean to be rude buh I have seen the way u dress in this house and I don't like. Pls try and dress properly to avoid any problem owk. Let's leave like a family owk.

Girl: mute

Man: I have made myself clear to u. We don't want to complicate issues owk. Thank you
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by andycom(m): 11:49pm On Jun 15, 2019
Safitu:
See as you’ve described her breast, you have already analysed, drooled and daydreamed about your in-laws boobs, it’s better left for you to fulfil that fantasy since you do not have the leverage to control your stupid urge. I’m sure if anyone stays in your house, they’ll be able to see you’re clearly exaggerating, because I’m pretty sure your wife would’ve cautioned her. How can her sister be dressing like a stripper, and she’s staying mute? You are seeing things, your lust is making your brain hallucinate. You can’t tell your wife what is going on because you are secretly loving the “show”, and you are waiting for the right chance to devour. You are deceiving yourself, silly man.

just like that you've judged the man, 2019 is still far from you
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by rawe45: 11:50pm On Jun 15, 2019
Picture or Idonbelieveit

lawman88:
I really need help and strategies to handle this matter. My wife sister came three weeks ago to live with us. She is 22 yrs. My problems now is her dressing mode which my wife is not careful about.

This lady always wear see-through singlets and night gowns. She has big breasts and always displaying them. I don't know how I will tell my wife to talk her sister to cover herself. She may feel bad that I'm attracted to her sister.

During the sallah holiday, I was with her alone because my wife don't holiday in her place of work, I have to leave the house and stay in the accommodation given to me in my place of work.

This morning, I carried my undies to wash, she crossed me and told me to give it to her to wash, the towel she tied because she was going to bathroom before was removing and showing her full breasts and she never worry about that.

Our marriage is just one year and I never cheated on my wife and she trusted me but her sister is really giving me emotional trauma. Can you imagine, yester night, my wife went to a programme, I was with her. So I called her around 8 pm that we should pray and go to bed. This lady came with a see-through night gown with a push up bra that put all breasts outside. Even her pant color was visible. I tried to control myself....

Even this morning, she came for prayer with the same gown and my wife did not caution her.....
How can I handle this matter?

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:51pm On Jun 15, 2019
lawman88:

That is what I'm thinking too. Thanks
nope.. Don't think it, don't try it. Erase that thought. Do not for any reason ask your wife's siblings out of your home. You will just cause trouble with your own hand. She is your family now whether you like it or not. What you should do is sit your wife down Nd like the man of the house you Re, categorically tell her that you do not like the way her sister dresses in unpleasant manners around the house. Note the word 'UNPLEASANT ' so that you do not come across as falling. Do not use the word 'provocative ' or 'tempting ' so that she doesn't get hinted that you re getting hot for her sister. Tell her you won't tolerate that sort of irresponsibility anymore and be firm Bout it.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by PassiveNaira: 11:51pm On Jun 15, 2019
Guy, guy, guy, how many times I called you?

E be like say you don write your will.

You called yourself African man.

What if your sister planned with her to trap you.

You never hear about "thunderbolt". Your wife might have laced her with magun and just wish you enter the trap.

Las Las, she go bemourn you for 3 months then go on with her life.

Women prefer leaving a widowhood motherhood life than living with a cheating husband.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Fkforyou(m): 11:52pm On Jun 15, 2019
From what I read on FP I noticed people are just passing judgement on him and questioning his integrity/intention.... undecided

It's so easy to judge isn't it? undecided

If he didn't have integrity/conscience in the first place, he wouldn't come to Nairaland to seek advice, he would simply do it and lock up.

He is facing a challenge, while some are offering him practical solutions others are busy venting their disgust on him... undecided

Funny enough this same people would sympathize with some else, talk about selective empathy.

I guess we are all hypocrites after all... cheesy

@OP.

Talk to her to adjust the way she dress, shikena!!;... undecided

Body no be firewood.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Seankhalifa: 11:53pm On Jun 15, 2019
Get me her number... I will settle everything for u bro... grin
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by adanny01(m): 11:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
lawman88:
I really need help and strategies to handle this matter. My wife sister came three weeks ago to live with us. She is 22 yrs. My problems now is her dressing mode which my wife is not careful about.

This lady always wear see-through singlets and night gowns. She has big breasts and always displaying them. I don't know how I will tell my wife to talk her sister to cover herself. She may feel bad that I'm attracted to her sister.

During the sallah holiday, I was with her alone because my wife don't holiday in her place of work, I have to leave the house and stay in the accommodation given to me in my place of work.

This morning, I carried my undies to wash, she crossed me and told me to give it to her to wash, the towel she tied because she was going to bathroom before was removing and showing her full breasts and she never worry about that.

Our marriage is just one year and I never cheated on my wife and she trusted me but her sister is really giving me emotional trauma. Can you imagine, yester night, my wife went to a programme, I was with her. So I called her around 8 pm that we should pray and go to bed. This lady came with a see-through night gown with a push up bra that put all breasts outside. Even her pant color was visible. I tried to control myself....

Even this morning, she came for prayer with the same gown and my wife did not caution her.....
How can I handle this matter?

Sorry bro, i envy you not.

My 18yr house help developed a habit of doing chores in the morning with only a wrapper tied to her chest, my wife addressed her in less than a week.

I believe if i were the one who pointed out to my wife, my wife would suspect i was eying her.

One time, i noticed the girl had 2 pants since she was washing and drying them alternatively, i would have given my wife money to buy her some undies but i feared my wife would think i am eying her pants or any other terrible ideas she may have. The only thing i notice was that the girl stopped drying them outside. The only thing i did was one time we went on holiday to my parents. I gave my sister money to buy the girl whatever she says she wants. That way my wife will not say i gave her money. Infact, when i bought a new phone for the girl my wife wanted to divert the phone to another person and give the girl a used one, i said no but i was scaredy wife would think otherwise.

Most women are insecure and i dont blame them.

Its easier to summon courage and tell the girl to stop dressing like that. She may be embarrassed and may avoid you onwards but its for the best.

10 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by AreaFada2: 11:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
liberalchick:
I find it very hard to believe that a married woman will be comfortable with another young woman parading in front of her husband in see through clothing. I suspect that’s why you don’t want to tell your wife, you’re seeing what’s not there because of your obvious attraction to her.

Your marriage is just a year old you are supposed to be in the honey moon phase. Face your front, learn some self control and get a grip on your hormones.

Let's face the fact. Some religions require women to cover up fully knowing how female body can attract men. We pray God not to lead us into temptation. Sexual temptation is one of the biggest.

The young lady is not even his sister-in-law. She's the wife's cousin. It could be 3rd, 4th or 5th cousin once removed, who knows? Blood ties between the two ladies is far enough for the young squatter to have an ulterior motive.

At this point, it's irrelevant whether he finds the amply endowed young woman attractive or not. What's important is how he handles the situation from now.

If he's concerned about directly telling his wife, don't blame him. He knows her more than us. He built the trust by refusing two of his wife's (girlfriend by then) friends. He cannot squander that capital by saying what the wife might interpret wrongly. Women routinely interpret men's motives wrongly.

I think he should tell the girl to dress decently in the house in his wife's presence. Maybe at dinner time together. Politely but firmly. He can use religion to teach that people are required to dress modestly always. If the wife is smart she'll pick up on it and advice her cousin.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Laurene: 11:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
Oyindidi:
Take your cheating eyes off that girl
is that all you have to say?

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by quickly: 11:56pm On Jun 15, 2019
Perfect scenario for u is to be blasting wife and sister and wife don’t know shocked
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 15, 2019
delishpot:

Abegi, tell your wife that you do not want to see her sis dressed like a hooker in your presence. What is there to fear? The home is yours too and you have a right to be comfortable.

I begin to wonder my brother

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:59pm On Jun 15, 2019
ibkayee:
Tell your wife to tell her to cover up whilst she’s in your house, if it’s that bad your wife should’ve noticed it too.

Sounds like given the opportunity, you would sleep with her sister though
he has had the opportunity twice and he didn't. Women should understand that we men are moved by what we see. Men are visual being while you women re moved by what you hear mostly. He is in a difficult situation and trust me... He has tried to not sleep with her on both occasions he was alone with her. I hope he doesn't fall before it is resolved.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Jabioro: 12:00am On Jun 16, 2019
So far you have got good and reasonable advise....I have read through not bad one except funny one... here is mine the best of all .. fulfilled your second leg ambition with here..I meant do it let here what will happen thereafter..
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Richie77: 12:00am On Jun 16, 2019
let me be blunt here , you don't need to notify your wife before you correct her . coming up with all these excuses means ure up to something.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by thatigboman: 12:00am On Jun 16, 2019
OP, sharap
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by ibkayee(f): 12:01am On Jun 16, 2019
INDUSTRIALFAN:
he has had the opportunity twice and he didn't. Women should understand that we men are moved by what we see. Men are visual being while you women re moved by what you hear mostly. He is in a difficult situation and trust me... He has tried to not sleep with her on both occasions he was alone with her. I hope he doesn't fall before it is resolved.
Awww he has twyed you said? embarassed

You guys are really suffering mtchewww

Lmao

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by vegafbs: 12:01am On Jun 16, 2019

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by 9ja083: 12:02am On Jun 16, 2019
Very simple. Call her ( sister in law ) to order. Do that in front of your wife. And be very serious. Look her the eyes and tell her to stop bad dressing in this house. And you won't accept it in this house again.
Make your wife know that any visitors coming to stay with u should learn decent dressing code or else they should never come to your house. U are the man. Man up guy. That's y u are the head of the family. No de look person face. Who face help?
May be its a trap. All the same, be serious. Talk to your wife and talk to the girl to stop indecent dressing. Believe you me, she will change or she will leave the house. Shame won't let her be in that house especially if she have bad intention.
case close.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by adanny01(m): 12:02am On Jun 16, 2019
Safitu:

You are so quick to judge but you will never understand how quick a man reacts to temptations.

The man poured out his thoughts, am sure if every one pours his thoughts out right now, the world will end. Its not easy to control one's thoughts especially when it involves a woman.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Coldsteel(m): 12:02am On Jun 16, 2019
Can you please share pictures of her dressing.I can advise you from there

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by linkupman(m): 12:04am On Jun 16, 2019
you need to caution her by telling her sister,because your big daddy fit vex one day and waitin dem say make papa no hear na papa go com settle am.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Unlimitk2(m): 12:06am On Jun 16, 2019
Fukk your sister
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Chiemeka1: 12:07am On Jun 16, 2019
Why not put her where she belongs to? Or keep petting until she breaks your marriage?
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by bluefilm: 12:07am On Jun 16, 2019
Guy, you have to be very careful.

Your wife is using her to test you.

Dasal.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? / Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.