Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? (59694 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by luminouz(m): 12:22am On Jun 18, 2019
Mariangeles:
My advice would be that you be patient with her .
It truly might not be her fault, because as it is, times are hard and most businesses are not doing well.

She might have been optimistic and excited about the business plan but things didn't turn out the way she had hoped .

What you should do is give her the benefit of the doubt, try to listen to her calmly and she might open up to you .
She might be facing some difficulties as it is, and the thought of not being able to meet up with the deadline you gave her might be stressing her the hell out .

What you should do now is to ignore your friends' foolish advice and those of nairalanders that are telling you to go attack her, go to her and discuss things calmly.

Assure her of you understanding her, and she'll open up to you about the struggles she might have been facing .

You should even be proud of her and encourage her not to give up irrespective ...
Although u seem offpoint sometimes but this takes the icing on the fuqin cake grin

Sweetheart did u even read what u posted undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by tojahh(m): 12:22am On Jun 18, 2019
Y

1 Like

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Alejobs: 12:29am On Jun 18, 2019
We may be anonymous but not robot
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Mikeparlo12(m): 12:32am On Jun 18, 2019
You can’t get her arrested cos she didn’t sign any legal document collecting the said amount from you. You willingly gave her. My brother, am sure you knows our have not seen a fiancée. You better move on and share your love with an industrious and a virtuous woman. Don’t take a step that you will regret for the rest of your life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 18, 2019
luminouz:

Haaaaaaa...
Na reply be this? shocked
That babe Savage oooo!!!!
Trust me I don't joke. I know things may get ugly if play games with me. So I have to go straight and ask my question to avoid long talk
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Regiomontanus(m): 12:39am On Jun 18, 2019
Godoverevery:

oooo is my fault for sincerely helping........why did I give wat I can't let go??.....I didn't even see were you condemn her actions..... well am not surprised dat why most of you end up having broken marriage and becoming single mothers becos you never condemn each other bad behaviours.
free cy4eve jare. If I were your father, I would conduct a DNA test because your stupidity doesn't run in my family. A colossal, incorrigible and irremediable stupidity is at work in you.

You claim that you are street guy with sharp brain yet you are behaving like gullible simp with no mind of his own and a mofo with utter disdain for rational thoughts. Despite creating a thread initially and getting sound advices, you went ahead to throw a birthday party for her, lavished her with gifts and lent her cash for her business purposes — the very mistake you made that made you open your initial thread. Now you are hear for advice. What more can be said to make you act reasonably? Street guy with sharp yet you importune nairalanders for advice on the simplest things. You are even weak to handle your sh1t.

Given all these, you still had the guts to lash out at cy4eve. Did she ask you to be f0ol? Is she responsible for your foolishness? Learn to handle and own your shit. If you were my son and I had my way, I would brutally scourge your beta ass in front of your siblings to make an example of you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by khiaa(f): 12:42am On Jun 18, 2019
[quote author=Godoverevery post=79387157]
wish I listened bro.....but d most funniest thing is am not angry as am supposed to be...... like have just been laffing has my guys dey para here.[/quote
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You aren't angry because you can afford to take the L. It's clear that you care for her and don't want to see her behind bars so why don't you end the relationship and move on to better pastures. Actually, this is a blessing in disguise for you, what do you think would have happened if you married her and she had access to all of your finances? Learn from this lesson and don't marry that girl. undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by budaatum: 12:43am On Jun 18, 2019
livelymatilda:

Please be sincere... Are you up to 15 years old?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Kenturkey048(m): 12:43am On Jun 18, 2019
hatbricker:
one of them farm tool spotted
my brother you really get vision...na serious farm tool she be...

1 Like

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Kiezodumah(m): 12:46am On Jun 18, 2019
If I were u I wont respond negatively to anyone's comment no matter how bad it seems to be. U asked for opinions by creating this post. Be humble and patient enuf to read through replies. Don't defend ur actions just sieve the ones u need and apply them after careful thought on them.
Some1 sed a basic truth here :" Dem no dey borrow woman money." From the onset, a man in a serious relationship should let his woman knoww that he is giving her to invest in/. Support her business. As a man u ought to know the type of woman u are dating so as to prevent giving her huge sums of money that wont yield anything meaningful afterwards.
@ op this is a big deal. It's an eye opener for you. If u marry that lady, u will regret it. Run for your life now while u can becos tomorrow might be too LATE. Don't force her to pay that money. Leave her and see if she wud willingly try to pay part of it. If she doesn't just let it die there and move on. I repeat if u marry her , u will cry for the rest of ur life...
I don't want to write more than I have. Wish you all the best Sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Kenturkey048(m): 12:47am On Jun 18, 2019
Mariangeles:
My advice would be that you be patient with her .
It truly might not be her fault, because as it is, times are hard and most businesses are not doing well.

She might have been optimistic and excited about the business plan but things didn't turn out the way she had hoped .

What you should do is give her the benefit of the doubt, try to listen to her calmly and she might open up to you .
She might be facing some difficulties as it is, and the thought of not being able to meet up with the deadline you gave her might be stressing her the hell out .

What you should do now is to ignore your friends' foolish advice and those of nairalanders that are telling you to go attack her, go to her and discuss things calmly.

Assure her of you understanding her, and she'll open up to you about the struggles she might have been facing .

You should even be proud of her and encourage her not to give up irrespective ...
my people ,,abeg make una fold hand,cross legs,put one glass of water in front of you for sipping sake,then read this advice ...
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by unyted(m): 12:50am On Jun 18, 2019
Godoverevery:
Good afternoon everyone ........

I posted a thread in may about my fiancée I helped with 100k to start a business and she couldn't produce the capital saying she lend her dad... just want give an update of things

I took majority of the people advise here and celebrate her birthday ....got her cake,wrist watch and celebrated it with my friends and hers at a lounge(paid all the bills).

So the following week I gave in to her pleading and sent her another 50k(she hasn't produce the previous 100k capital but still promised to produce it with time) to get new set of slippers to sell .....and the agreement was she will be sending the money to one of my accounts as she is selling and the capital will be there to reinvest.

This new week I asked why I haven't seen any money in the account.....she said she have sold but she wants some people to balance her to complete 20k and by Friday she will make d deposit.

On Friday I didn't see anything....asked her why didn't she send the money (dat was after bank closing hour)....she was like she wasn't feeling too well dat she told her friend to do the transfer but is not going and she has given her the cash ...... around past 9pm dat Friday she called me if I have seen the alert I said no......the next day she said the transfer wasn't going dat her friend tried it but it was failing so I felt pissed and told her straight she was lying (arguement broke out).

So I told her if she was telling the truth and have the cash with her I will come pick d cash myself today but to my surprise she has blocked me on whatapp and bar my number D's noon.

My friends here want us to go over to her place ..... cause a scene and get her arrested but I don't want to embarrass her parents or embarrass myself.
They are all on my neck rite now like dey ginger badly

...... honestly I don't no what to do.
Just want to know if the right thing is getting her arrested or just let go and move on.
You haven’t married the lady, yet you are dashing out money in this tough Buhari era. You serious so You had better forget about the money and the girl and move on! You have to be smart next time bro. You can’t buy love with money!!!
Kenturkey048:
my people ,,abeg make una fold hand,cross leg,put one glass of water in front of you for sipping sake,then read this advice ...
Kenturkey048:
my people ,,abeg make una fold hand,cross leg,put one glass of water in front of you for sipping sake,then read this advice ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by budaatum: 12:51am On Jun 18, 2019
24SEVEN:

My mind dey tell me say you be Yoruba boy. A normal Igbo boy can't fit try this. Mbanu!!!
Mbanu my ass! Abeg comot there! We disown him if he was Yoruba before, don't annoy me! He can go an be from one of those tiny tribes that nobody knows or Mali self. He must not be Yoruba! Mba! Mba! angry angry
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Nobody: 12:51am On Jun 18, 2019
I'm just here wondering what would happen if Biyi say make I come pay am all the money he has given me. Na to sell my kidney be that o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by budaatum: 12:52am On Jun 18, 2019
GreenWhiteGreen:
150k is small amount to some people. Less than $500. so what's the problem with you guys abusing him. If that money is much to you, I pray God lift you financially, then you guys can relate better and stop saying he lost money.
It's not the money Green. Even if it were ten Naira I tell you, it's not the money at all.
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Regiomontanus(m): 12:54am On Jun 18, 2019
Godoverevery:

why are you crying more than the aggerive ......like my matter even dey pain you pass me....... i didn't lose anything I just posted the thread so people can learn and no what going on ......Pray God really bless you and you will understand..... she is already begging me...... even her parent are already pleading on her behalf.......her stupidity out of fear just caused her getting married to me and I don't think it will go down well with her because she will really suffer.
F0ol in denial. Despite all the information you released, you contradict yourself with these poorly contrived lies to salvage your image? grin

Budaatum, the girl said I should collect the money on her behalf instead. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by obekediamondfuto(m): 12:56am On Jun 18, 2019
make una leave op ohhhhhhhh
e yaf do abeg.....

OP I repeat, DO NOT MAKE THE HEADLINES!

how many people here have had their pictures in a calabash in the village? when u do then u can authoritatively come and advise, criticize or condemn the OP....

OP my candid advise is this..... FOLLOW YOUR HEART

my only prayer for you is that your pockets/accounts will never ever run dry as u are now someone's official meal ticket.... it's a privilege to be someone's meal ticket!

lets not get overexcited because of season 2..... there is a season 3 that's WIP and no spoilers yet!
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by unyted(m): 12:56am On Jun 18, 2019
Kenturkey048:

I am sure the lady (culprit) gave this advice. Guys you have to be strong and decisive. Otherwise, one small girl will be taking you for granted!
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by obekediamondfuto(m): 12:58am On Jun 18, 2019
Kenturkey048:

leave that one, she is silently praying to meet someone like the op... also she is on standby incase op recovers from the hypnosis!

it's hustle!
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by oduademonest: 1:00am On Jun 18, 2019
If you can dash her 50k, why are you bent out of shape over 100k.

Attention seeker oshi
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by chinwezdasilva: 1:03am On Jun 18, 2019
Oyindidi:
The most stupid boyfriend award goes to....

You celebrated her birthday with your friends and hers. Bought cake, wrist watch and took care of all the bills. All these should be up to 20/30k and the said lady is owing you 100k. You later gave her 50k and you're demanding for you money now. All I see is a stupid lover

it's only ladies that will click likefor this rubbish u posted.. The said guy is not angry abt the spend bt he only want to teach the babe how to manage business... If h think the guy is stingy give him back the 150k case close
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by budaatum: 1:05am On Jun 18, 2019
Excuzeme:

Waht is this one saying?
Did you even read the story or you just skipped where he said "She told him th emoney is with her friend and she has asked her to deposit it into the bank"?

Which one is times are hard, it is not her fault, things did nt turn out bla bla bla?

SMH sef.
I think he said she lent 80k to her father.

Op please correct me if I'm lying. I'm not sure.
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Nobody: 1:06am On Jun 18, 2019
lilwetdick:

as usual, they will always put out their resume as a street guy

you call yourself a street guy and a woman deceive you and you are laughing there, funny enough, you still want to put the woman in your house as wife, you will be poor soon, so you are proud as a man that you have a irresponsible girl as a future wife, you are indeed a street sissy who love been manipulated all in the name of love, you cant even set her straight and you call yourself a man, continuing laughing there until you laugh into brokeness and poverty.
i wonder if this is what you'll say if the lady is your sister in question
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by InvertedHammer: 1:08am On Jun 18, 2019
Godoverevery:
Good afternoon everyone ........

I posted a thread in may about my fiancée I helped with 100k to start a business and she couldn't produce the capital saying she lend her dad... just want give an update of things

I took majority of the people advise here and celebrate her birthday ....got her cake,wrist watch and celebrated it with my friends and hers at a lounge(paid all the bills).

So the following week I gave in to her pleading and sent her another 50k(she hasn't produce the previous 100k capital but still promised to produce it with time) to get new set of slippers to sell .....and the agreement was she will be sending the money to one of my accounts as she is selling and the capital will be there to reinvest.

This new week I asked why I haven't seen any money in the account.....she said she have sold but she wants some people to balance her to complete 20k and by Friday she will make d deposit.

On Friday I didn't see anything....asked her why didn't she send the money (dat was after bank closing hour)....she was like she wasn't feeling too well dat she told her friend to do the transfer but is not going and she has given her the cash ...... around past 9pm dat Friday she called me if I have seen the alert I said no......the next day she said the transfer wasn't going dat her friend tried it but it was failing so I felt pissed and told her straight she was lying (arguement broke out).

So I told her if she was telling the truth and have the cash with her I will come pick d cash myself today but to my surprise she has blocked me on whatapp and bar my number D's noon.

My friends here want us to go over to her place ..... cause a scene and get her arrested but I don't want to embarrass her parents or embarrass myself.
They are all on my neck rite now like dey ginger badly

...... honestly I don't no what to do.
Just want to know if the right thing is getting her arrested or just let go and move on.
/
Good.

Isn't this the same format as Yahoo/419?

Keep promising phantom returns while bilking the maga.

You are her "oyibo man".

What do you intend to get her for your anniversary?

/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Kenturkey048(m): 1:09am On Jun 18, 2019
oduademonest:
If you can dash her 50k, why are you bent out of shape over 100k.

Attention seeker oshi
most people on this forum read not to understand oooh,but for insulting sake..our chairmo didn't say he wants the money back.,he only said he wanted her to show him the recouped capital and profit so she can reinvest it..he wants to start up a business for her...he wants to start building a life for her so they can actually have a good home...all of una just dey write wetin una like...understanding far from all of us abeg..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Nobody: 1:10am On Jun 18, 2019
cy4eve:
can u imagine, abeg am not the cause of ya misfortune, wen d luv d shake u, u did not call us oh, now u want pity party, my dear u deserve more of wat u got, b glad she's a Nyc gal for letting u go.
these are reasons guys don't help ladies...... people like you cant keep a man
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by udemzyudex(m): 1:11am On Jun 18, 2019
She didn't force you to give her money or celebrate her birthday, I believe there was no written undertaken for her to return the money you gave her.

Count your loses sir.

I always advise guys to give a girl something not because he want something in return but because you have and really want to help.

If you don't have you tell her if you have and really want to help, I mean you really feel like helping then you can go ahead and not because she feel or you feel she's entitled.

Even if she fxck up in the future, you won't take it personal, your mind will take it as a genuine help to her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Regiomontanus(m): 1:12am On Jun 18, 2019
Godoverevery:

well not everyone comes with working brain ..... you call it misfortune....I guess you don't no the meaning of that word.....the wise talk when they have something to say.....fools talk to say something.
Hilarious and ineffable irony. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by budaatum: 1:16am On Jun 18, 2019
Regiomontanus:
free cy4eve jare. If I were your father, I would conduct a DNA test because your stupidity doesn't run in my family. A colossal, incorrigible and irremediable stupidity is at work in you.

You claim that you are street guy with sharp brain yet you are behaving like gullible simp with no mind of his own and a mofo with utter disdain for rational thoughts. Despite creating a thread initially and getting sound advices, you went ahead to throw a birthday party for her, lavished her with gifts and lent her cash for her business purposes — the very mistake you made that made you open your initial thread. Now you are hear for advice. What more can be said to make you act reasonably? Street guy with sharp yet you importune nairalanders for advice on the simplest things. You are even weak to handle your sh1t.

Given all this, you still had the guts to lash out at cy4eve. Did she ask you to be f0ol? Is she responsible for your foolishness? Learn to handle and own your shit. If you were my son and I had my way, I would brutally scourge your beta ass in front of your siblings to make an example of you.
Tell him!
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by udemzyudex(m): 1:17am On Jun 18, 2019
But some people are crazy I swear.

The op said he took majority of the people's advice on his first thread concerning the issue, so how come a lot of people are castigating him for doing what was advice here?

Haba grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by cooltola(m): 1:19am On Jun 18, 2019
Public announcement: stop giving your gf/fiancee/lover huge money or buying her a car or your life saving especially if you are not married . You are not her bank, husband or daddy. If she want money she should earn it or go and work for it. The only woman you should be loyal to is your mother or any close female relative e.g your biological sister if you are not married. And if you are married, then your wife.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

American Woman Joyfully Marries Nigerian Lover In Imo (video) / Underage Boy Marries Underage Girl In Kaduna (Photos) / Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.