Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? (59690 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Success410: 1:20am On Jun 18, 2019
Oyindidi:
The most stupid boyfriend award goes to....

You celebrated her birthday with your friends and hers. Bought cake, wrist watch and took care of all the bills. All these should be up to 20/30k and the said lady is owing you 100k. You later gave her 50k and you're demanding for you money now. All I see is a stupid lover
The funniest thing is that this guy is not taking care of his mother. I doubt if he can give 20k to his Mother

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Nobody: 1:20am On Jun 18, 2019
budaatum:

This was you in that thread lying that you use your head and not your heart when the truth is you use neither your head nor your heart and you now have the audacity to insult me because I'm only 12 yrs old! I swear if my 12 year old sense no pass your own however old you may be!

But don't mind me. Her whatsapp is not working. Let me know about that 500k she told me to get for her from you. I can come in the morning to collect it wherever you are.
why is this matter paining you as if you've never seen 150k before in your life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Alejobs: 1:21am On Jun 18, 2019
It takes a lot of discipline to drive on Lagos road without getting infuriated
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by imitateMe(m): 1:22am On Jun 18, 2019
Arrest her and get your money back. Don't let them use u do maga. Don't listen to the females here.
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Alejobs: 1:23am On Jun 18, 2019
Let's find our way back to love
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by budaatum: 1:23am On Jun 18, 2019
Regiomontanus:
F0ol in denial. Despite all the information you released, you contradict yourself with this poorly contrived lies to salvage your image? grin

Budaatum, the girl said I should collect the money on her behalf instead. grin
No o! Fuq off! She just call me say make I ask op to increase am to 5M, she go pay next week yesterday!

Op! Abeg where you de! Na me she send o. Don't mind this Regiomontanus. I fit come early morning before you go work. Biko 5M! You know she worth it.

1 Like

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by bizza45: 1:25am On Jun 18, 2019
Op one thing i do know is that u open another thread and complain how your fiancee duped u again ....mark my word!!!! u go do am again
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by deltateam: 1:25am On Jun 18, 2019
Godoverevery:
Good afternoon everyone ........

I posted a thread in may about my fiancée I helped with 100k to start a business and she couldn't produce the capital saying she lend her dad... just want give an update of things

I took majority of the people advise here and celebrate her birthday ....got her cake,wrist watch and celebrated it with my friends and hers at a lounge(paid all the bills).

So the following week I gave in to her pleading and sent her another 50k(she hasn't produce the previous 100k capital but still promised to produce it with time) to get new set of slippers to sell .....and the agreement was she will be sending the money to one of my accounts as she is selling and the capital will be there to reinvest.

This new week I asked why I haven't seen any money in the account.....she said she have sold but she wants some people to balance her to complete 20k and by Friday she will make d deposit.

On Friday I didn't see anything....asked her why didn't she send the money (dat was after bank closing hour)....she was like she wasn't feeling too well dat she told her friend to do the transfer but is not going and she has given her the cash ...... around past 9pm dat Friday she called me if I have seen the alert I said no......the next day she said the transfer wasn't going dat her friend tried it but it was failing so I felt pissed and told her straight she was lying (arguement broke out).

So I told her if she was telling the truth and have the cash with her I will come pick d cash myself today but to my surprise she has blocked me on whatapp and bar my number D's noon.

My friends here want us to go over to her place ..... cause a scene and get her arrested but I don't want to embarrass her parents or embarrass myself.
They are all on my neck rite now like dey ginger badly

...... honestly I don't no what to do.
Just want to know if the right thing is getting her arrested or just let go and move on.

How can you mix business and pleasure together? Just consider that you dashed her the money and move on.
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by budaatum: 1:25am On Jun 18, 2019
udemzyudex:
But some people are crazy I swear.

The op said he took majority of the people's advice on his first thread concerning the issue, so how come a lot of people are castigating him for doing what was advice here?

Haba grin
He must have taken too much.
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by ericmor: 1:25am On Jun 18, 2019
hatbricker:
Think I remember clearly, I advised you not to do any birthday for her but you still proceeded with it. I'm saving my advice this time grin

Very good decision. U just like me
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Alejobs: 1:25am On Jun 18, 2019
We can make a difference with just a smile
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by obekediamondfuto(m): 1:26am On Jun 18, 2019
Kenturkey048:
most people on this forum read not to understand oooh,but for insulting sake..our chairmo didn't say he wants the money back.,he only said he wanted her to show him the recouped capital and profit so she can reinvest it..he wants to start up a business for her...he wants to start building a life for her so they can actually have a good home...all of una just dey write wetin una like...understanding far from all of us abeg..

bros I think u are alone in that oh....
I think u need to read it up again and connect the dots......

when u are thru u will be able to answer the below questions

1. Why did he report the case to his friends and they became irate?
2. Why is he considering the police?

amongst other important questions
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by deltateam: 1:27am On Jun 18, 2019
minexpo:
Well...she bleeped up big time. ...I guess she wasn't sincere all this while...I will suggest you pay her a suprise visit alone to demand for your money or give her a dead line b4 you take any other actions. ..shey you know her papa hux...
But wait oo...you still call her your fiancee grin grin

I tire for the guy. Tomorrow he will create another thread with "my wife"...
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by udemzyudex(m): 1:28am On Jun 18, 2019
budaatum:

He must have taken too much.

grin cheesy

Chai.. I hope someone is learning, you better don't come to nairaland for relationship or marriage advice ooo, omo dem go dump you when e set.

Dem go set you up grin
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Nobody: 1:28am On Jun 18, 2019
"Men are scum" crew, over to you!!!
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by udemzyudex(m): 1:29am On Jun 18, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

grin

The guy no understand say the op dey para.
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by budaatum: 1:29am On Jun 18, 2019
segunmelvin:
i wonder if this is what you'll say if the lady is your sister in question
If the lady was your sister in question would you not kick her ass a little bit then go home and ask her mama and papa if na tru tru na dem born am and she be your sister or dem find am for road or dem never train am?
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by budaatum: 1:30am On Jun 18, 2019
InvertedHammer:

/
Good.

Isn't this the same format as Yahoo/419?

Keep promising phantom returns while bilking the maga.

You are her "oyibo man".

What do you intend to get her for your anniversary?

/
He will marry her now lol!
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by obekediamondfuto(m): 1:30am On Jun 18, 2019
bizza45:
Op one thing i do know is that u open another thread and complain how your fiancee duped u again ....mark my word!!!! u go do am again

he cannot be that shameless!
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by budaatum: 1:31am On Jun 18, 2019
Kenturkey048:
most people on this forum read not to understand oooh,but for insulting sake..our chairmo didn't say he wants the money back.,he only said he wanted her to show him the recouped capital and profit so she can reinvest it..he wants to start up a business for her...he wants to start building a life for her so they can actually have a good home...all of una just dey write wetin una like...understanding far from all of us abeg..
I get it. He just wants to recoup the money, but he doesn't want the money back. Yep, I get it.
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by deltateam: 1:31am On Jun 18, 2019
nwanneni:
If na grant then why complain or ask for a refund? undecided

Maybe dude hasn't heard of interest free loan before.
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by obekediamondfuto(m): 1:31am On Jun 18, 2019
deltateam:

I tire for the guy. Tomorrow he will create another thread with "my wife"...

Season three GOT(hreads)
you are spoiling it for us... let us wait for it patiently!
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Kenturkey048(m): 1:33am On Jun 18, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

1: He reported to his friends because he needed confidants.
2: He is considering police because she has refused to tell him any reasonable thing..
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by deltateam: 1:33am On Jun 18, 2019
Godoverevery:

Mumu botton you say.....bro I be confirm street I was born and brought up in mushin Lagos....I finished from lautech....so I no be Mumu Wen it comes to ladies.
I have dated alot of ladies dat if you ask me start counting I won't even remember some.
But a man get to a stage in life were you have to move Into dat level of having a family and building a home.....my intention is to marry her early next year.....so I knew wat I was doing not like I was fooled....maybe that why am not angry.

You still intend to marry her? With all this dishonesty? I doubt you know what marriage is.
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Regiomontanus(m): 1:33am On Jun 18, 2019
budaatum:

No o! Fuq off! She just call me say make I ask op to increase am to 5M, she go pay next week yesterday!

Op! Abeg where you de! Na me she send o. Don't mind this Regiomontanus. I fit come early morning before you go work. Biko 5M! You know she worth it.
No. The girl said I should collect it instead. You've delayed her and she's growing impatient. She needs the 5M, she promises to pay back and marry the op. Stop confusing the situation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by ericmor: 1:34am On Jun 18, 2019
If I’m the one, I will collect my money one way or the other sha without any issue cus girls no fit run away with money I didn’t dash her
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by stanliwise(m): 1:35am On Jun 18, 2019
Godoverevery:

I posted a thread in may about my fiancée I helped with 100k to start a business and she couldn't produce the capital saying she lend her dad... just want give an update of things

I took majority of the people advise here and celebrate her birthday ....got her cake,wrist watch and celebrated it with my friends and hers at a lounge(paid all the bills).

So the following week I gave in to her pleading and sent her another 50k(she hasn't produce the previous 100k capital but still promised to produce it with time) to get new set of slippers to sell .....and the agreement was she will be sending the money to one of my accounts as she is selling and the capital will be there to reinvest.

This new week I asked why I haven't seen any money in the account.....she said she have sold but she wants some people to balance her to complete 20k and by Friday she will make d deposit.

On Friday I didn't see anything....asked her why didn't she send the money (dat was after bank closing hour)....she was like she wasn't feeling too well dat she told her friend to do the transfer but is not going and she has given her the cash ...... around past 9pm dat Friday she called me if I have seen the alert I said no......the next day she said the transfer wasn't going dat her friend tried it but it was failing so I felt pissed and told her straight she was lying (arguement broke out).

So I told her if she was telling the truth and have the cash with her I will come pick d cash myself today but to my surprise she has blocked me on whatapp and bar my number D's noon.

My friends here want us to go over to her place ..... cause a scene and get her arrested but I don't want to embarrass her parents or embarrass myself.

Just want to know if the right thing is getting her arrested or just let go and move on.
stop bringing your relationship to nairaland.
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by deltateam: 1:36am On Jun 18, 2019
cy4eve:
why give wat you can't let go......since she's not d sincere type, just 4get about d money, relationship nd move on with ur life. Let go abeg
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Mariangeles(f): 1:36am On Jun 18, 2019
luminouz:

Although u seem offpoint sometimes but this takes the icing on the fuqin cake grin

Sweetheart did u even read what u posted undecided
I did boo .
Only a few would understand my stance .
Anyways, he should take it as a lesson learned .
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:36am On Jun 18, 2019
He fell in love with a gee girl. She turned baba nla to maga grin grin

Oyindidi:
The most stupid boyfriend award goes to....

You celebrated her birthday with your friends and hers. Bought cake, wrist watch and took care of all the bills. All these should be up to 20/30k and the said lady is owing you 100k. You later gave her 50k and you're demanding for you money now. All I see is a stupid lover
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by gragragra(m): 1:38am On Jun 18, 2019
Bia Bia bank.
Godoverevery:

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Nobody: 1:38am On Jun 18, 2019
budaatum:

If the lady was your sister in question would you not kick her ass a little bit then go home and ask her mama and papa if na tru tru na dem born am and she be your sister or dem find am for road or dem never train am?
if the lady was my sister I'll sit her ass down and down ask her truly happened to the money and why the hell will she block him.... you people need to understand that this kinda guy is rare am a guy i can rarely so such for a person am not married to yet..... there's nothing wrong in helping someone you're in love with.... and to saying why is he asking for the money......he introduced her into to the business in the first place and this same guy raised her a capital.... he his not asking her for the money back.... he his asking her for the capital so it can be reinvested... and she blocked him..... the dude did not loose anything the way i see...... the lady lost someone valuable i think..... and to op please this shouldn't stop you from helping people..... plenty of people bashing have need seen 150k before so it's like a big deal to them.... peace ✌

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men / American Woman Joyfully Marries Nigerian Lover In Imo (video) / Underage Boy Marries Underage Girl In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.