Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? (59686 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by bestdudes: 11:31pm On Jun 17, 2019
dingbang:
It seems you clearly don't have any idea on what to use money for.
not really.
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 17, 2019
Be careful before you spend your hard earned money on coded hoes masquerading as your fiancee or lover what ever.

Use better condom go bang ashawo come house rest than cursing yourself HBP
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Diamond23(f): 11:31pm On Jun 17, 2019
Godoverevery:
Good afternoon everyone ........

I posted a thread in may about my fiancée I helped with 100k to start a business and she couldn't produce the capital saying she lend her dad... just want give an update of things

I took majority of the people advise here and celebrate her birthday ....got her cake,wrist watch and celebrated it with my friends and hers at a lounge(paid all the bills).

So the following week I gave in to her pleading and sent her another 50k(she hasn't produce the previous 100k capital but still promised to produce it with time) to get new set of slippers to sell .....and the agreement was she will be sending the money to one of my accounts as she is selling and the capital will be there to reinvest.

This new week I asked why I haven't seen any money in the account.....she said she have sold but she wants some people to balance her to complete 20k and by Friday she will make d deposit.

On Friday I didn't see anything....asked her why didn't she send the money (dat was after bank closing hour)....she was like she wasn't feeling too well dat she told her friend to do the transfer but is not going and she has given her the cash ...... around past 9pm dat Friday she called me if I have seen the alert I said no......the next day she said the transfer wasn't going dat her friend tried it but it was failing so I felt pissed and told her straight she was lying (arguement broke out).

So I told her if she was telling the truth and have the cash with her I will come pick d cash myself today but to my surprise she has blocked me on whatapp and bar my number D's noon.

My friends here want us to go over to her place ..... cause a scene and get her arrested but I don't want to embarrass her parents or embarrass myself.
They are all on my neck rite now like dey ginger badly

...... honestly I don't no what to do.
Just want to know if the right thing is getting her arrested or just let go and move on.
The deed has already been done, if u can let it slide better it’s called maturity!!!! But dz time around face front!
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by kaziblake(f): 11:31pm On Jun 17, 2019
Godoverevery:

wish I listened bro.....but d most funniest thing is am not angry as am supposed to be...... like have just been laffing has my guys dey para here.
Bro don't allow your friends push you into doing things you don't want to do..
Since she blocked you already, I will suggest you also block her too and forget about the relationship and Money because she is obviously don't know how to mange and invest.
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by greggng: 11:35pm On Jun 17, 2019
Godoverevery:

I posted a thread in may about my fiancée I helped with 100k to start a business and she couldn't produce the capital saying she lend her dad... just want give an update of things

I took majority of the people advise here and celebrate her birthday ....got her cake,wrist watch and celebrated it with my friends and hers at a lounge(paid all the bills).

So the following week I gave in to her pleading and sent her another 50k(she hasn't produce the previous 100k capital but still promised to produce it with time) to get new set of slippers to sell .....and the agreement was she will be sending the money to one of my accounts as she is selling and the capital will be there to reinvest.

This new week I asked why I haven't seen any money in the account.....she said she have sold but she wants some people to balance her to complete 20k and by Friday she will make d deposit.

On Friday I didn't see anything....asked her why didn't she send the money (dat was after bank closing hour)....she was like she wasn't feeling too well dat she told her friend to do the transfer but is not going and she has given her the cash ...... around past 9pm dat Friday she called me if I have seen the alert I said no......the next day she said the transfer wasn't going dat her friend tried it but it was failing so I felt pissed and told her straight she was lying (arguement broke out).

So I told her if she was telling the truth and have the cash with her I will come pick d cash myself today but to my surprise she has blocked me on whatapp and bar my number D's noon.

My friends here want us to go over to her place ..... cause a scene and get her arrested but I don't want to embarrass her parents or embarrass myself.

Just want to know if the right thing is getting her arrested or just let go and move on.

Pls free yourself from that lady. Let her go with the money. The way you are emphasing on this money worries me alot....can't you help without putting pressure on her? Let her go if she has conscience she will bring your money with an apology....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by bestdudes: 11:36pm On Jun 17, 2019
Oyindidi:
The most stupid boyfriend award goes to....

You celebrated her birthday with your friends and hers. Bought cake, wrist watch and took care of all the bills. All these should be up to 20/30k and the said lady is owing you 100k. You later gave her 50k and you're demanding for you money now. All I see is a stupid lover
na. Ogun go bend ur hand with leprosy. What nonsense..?

Tomorrow u will carry ur useless Toto dey claim say all. Men are scum or guys are not caring...

Stupid thing. That is why I don't feel pity for you ladies when I hear guys maltreating you... Even the ones killed in the process do not get any sympathy

2 Likes

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by mmadu5(m): 11:37pm On Jun 17, 2019
OP u sef na waooo wetin be 100k wey u dey make noise , no be your mate dey give women 1 million naira to do shopping .,
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by bezimo(m): 11:37pm On Jun 17, 2019
Godoverevery:

Baba I hardly even bleep her..... just loved her naturally ...... not dat am very rich but I could still afford to help someone I intend to marry with some money to get something doing but see wat it turned out to be....dat why I get pissed Wen ladies say some guys are stingy......after D's Will i ever want to help any other dat come my way and not be stingy.

Guy you are comfirmed stupid odoryor..you are giving money to 9ja girl and expecting to get it back? Like are you a learner..Like did she jazz you or what..In 2019, its unbelieveable that despite the awareness going on how guys should stop giving in to self entitled liability leeches..you still refused to receive sense. Now that your money has entered voice mail i hope you will finally receive sense.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 17, 2019
"Bite me once, shame on you, bite me twice shame on ME." The saying is very appropriate in this instance.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 17, 2019
donziggyman:
This is why I have to back off on my own mission with this babe I met only.

Thinking about my previous relationshit I have to back off cuz it's better use kerosene burn the money to ashes than sacrificing for an average Nigerian lady. 99% of them if not 100% are ingrate. Ungrateful bigs with rotten smelling holes in between their legs.

Spits
Legend
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Sultty(m): 11:39pm On Jun 17, 2019
Godoverevery:

angrythunder fire u. Will u get lost from nairaland great fool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Excuzeme: 11:39pm On Jun 17, 2019
Godoverevery:

Op, Behave yourself!
Why are you asking if you should get her arrested?
You are too STTTUUUPPPIIIIDDD to arrest anyone.

Let me guess, your middle name is "Pussy-whipped"? its men like you that make women say men are babies. grin grin

If l hear peem from you again...thunder fire that your brainless head, Muugu.

Seriously, you planned on marrying that biatch?
Just go to Church and do thanks-giving! Gid just saved your life with this thing wey happen.
I bless God for you and your Mama's prayer wey nor waste on your head. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by bezimo(m): 11:39pm On Jun 17, 2019
Oyindidi:
The most stupid boyfriend award goes to....

You celebrated her birthday with your friends and hers. Bought cake, wrist watch and took care of all the bills. All these should be up to 20/30k and the said lady is owing you 100k. You later gave her 50k and you're demanding for you money now. All I see is a stupid lover

Tell am
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Temian1: 11:40pm On Jun 17, 2019
Do you know you earn ₦10,000 weekly on why discussing on https//acemeetme.com/Register what are you waiting for
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Stillthebest: 11:41pm On Jun 17, 2019
Kidnap her and demand a ransom lol. ... On a more serious notebook�� if you arrest her you are only making fun of yourself.
It is your loss accept it and let her be. Wicked things is what you can do to hee but you don't need it. She's not a wife. Shes a liar. She has been giving your money to her bf.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Mariangeles(f): 11:42pm On Jun 17, 2019
Godoverevery:

My advice would be that you be patient with her .
It truly might not be her fault, because as it is, times are hard and most businesses are not doing well.

She might have been optimistic and excited about the business plan but things didn't turn out the way she had hoped .

What you should do is give her the benefit of the doubt, try to listen to her calmly and she might open up to you .
She might be facing some difficulties as it is, and the thought of not being able to meet up with the deadline you gave her might be stressing her the hell out .

What you should do now is to ignore your friends' foolish advice and those of nairalanders that are telling you to go attack her, go to her and discuss things calmly.

Assure her of you understanding her, and she'll open up to you about the struggles she might have been facing .

You should even be proud of her and encourage her not to give up irrespective ...
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by MrMcJay(m): 11:44pm On Jun 17, 2019
[s]
Mariangeles:
It truly might not be her fault, because as it is, times are hard.

She might have been optimistic and excited about the business plan but things didn't turn out the way she had hoped .

What you should do is give her the benefit of the doubt, try to listen to her calmly and she might open up to you .
She might be facing some difficulties as it is, and the thought of not being able to meet up with the deadline you gave her might be stressing her the hell out .

What you should do now is to ignore your friends' advice and those of nairalanders that are telling you to go attack her, go to her and discuss things calmly.
Assure her of you understanding her, and she'll open up to you about the struggles she might have been facing.

You should even be proud of her and encourage her not to give up irrespective ...
[/s]

I actually don't pity the OP. Since he refused to take intelligent advice, thank you for contributing your dumb advice to the OP also.

Thanks for your advice jare. May your brothers meet girls like the OP's girl.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 17, 2019
This op no dey hear word sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Excuzeme: 11:45pm On Jun 17, 2019
Mariangeles:
It truly might not be her fault, because as it is, times are hard.

What you should do now is to ignore your friends' advice and those of nairalanders that are telling you to go attack her, go to her and discuss things calmly.
Assure her of you understanding her, and she'll open up to you about the struggles she might have been facing .

Waht is this one saying?
Did you even read the story or you just skipped where he said "She told him th emoney is with her friend and she has asked her to deposit it into the bank"?

Which one is times are hard, it is not her fault, things did nt turn out bla bla bla?

SMH sef.

8 Likes

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by dan55: 11:46pm On Jun 17, 2019
Godoverevery:

Its wise to use wisdom even when blinded by love.

If you can't easily let go & you wish to let go.

Find the nearest university in your area take 15 new phone number and chat/call them daily that will help kill the excess feelings you have for her.

If I say call the police, you may go and bail her that will change the game and tag you foolish.

So guess let go and move on.
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by jeffrey1596: 11:47pm On Jun 17, 2019
For her mind now ehn, she go believe say she don smart bu blocking you. same thing happened to me last year but in all honesty i wanted to murder someone for trying to outsmart me. i trusted the bitch and she did exactly the same thing to me. I'm jist waiting patiently for that day where I'll receive that "hi boo". person go die, ajeh to gp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Freestainworld(m): 11:47pm On Jun 17, 2019
just try every tricks, if you can't get the money, just walk out of her life like a thief, when she's done with the money , she will come knocking for money then my man disgrace her by kicking her out of your house and life completely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Mariangeles(f): 11:48pm On Jun 17, 2019
Excuzeme:

Waht is this one saying?
Did you even read the story or you just skipped where he said "She told him th emoney is with her friend and she has asked her to deposit it into the bank"?

Which one is times are hard, it is not her fault, things did nt turn out bla bla bla?

SMH sef.
She might just be making excuses just to hide her embarrassment .

Businesses are not doing well at the moment, trust me.
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by cococandy(f): 11:48pm On Jun 17, 2019
Don’t let anyone make you feel bad for investing in someone you planned to spend your life with.
You’re not a fool and you have done no wrong.

She’s wrong here for accepting investment that she knew she couldn’t pay back (At least the second time around.) The first time we can excuse her because one can’t really tell how a small business is going to work out.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Mariangeles(f): 11:49pm On Jun 17, 2019
MrMcJay:
[s][/s]

I actually don't pity the OP. Since he refused to take intelligent advice, thank you for contributing your dumb advice to the OP also.

Thanks for your advice jare. May your brothers meet girls like the OP's girl.
You are so shameless!
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Godsknight(m): 11:49pm On Jun 17, 2019
Amyyy2020:
ur babe is a not a biz person. u shuld know dat by now na, some pple r just like dat. XO, instead of financing her to do biz which she obviously cant, encourage her to learn a trade instead, dats d way forward.

I dont knw wat u saw in her b4 proposing to marry her, buh u sure saw something good. This money ish shuldnt cancel out every of her goodnez. apply wisdom nd u will b alryt, dats if u r still interested in the relationship sha.

Arresting her wont produce ur money as u wish...nd from ur writeup, u sure dont think its cool, xo dont do it nd dont let ur friends hype u into it

BONUS: My mum tot me a wisdom on lending pple money; U LEND ONLY DAT WHICH U CAN FORFIET...dats if u r a peace-lover like me. Xo next tym, be guided
Gracias

what kind of advise is this? Do you want the girl to finally wreck him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by CORRECTMAN788: 11:49pm On Jun 17, 2019
Guy, stop acting like one of those micro finance banks in town...they lend you money, follow you immediately to collect part of it.

You did say she is your fiancée. So can't you part with the 150k for her?

No go insult yourself say you won arrest am oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by stubbornman(m): 11:49pm On Jun 17, 2019
Money wey she don give her real boyfriend to use start business cheesy
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by MrMcJay(m): 11:51pm On Jun 17, 2019
Mariangeles:
You are so shameless!

Your post is a reflection of your IQ.

1 Like

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Godsknight(m): 11:51pm On Jun 17, 2019
jeffrey1596:
For her mind now ehn, she go believe say she don smart bu blocking you. same thing happened to me last year but in all honesty i wanted to murder someone for trying to outsmart me. i trusted the bitch and she did exactly the same thing to me. I'm jist waiting patiently for that day where I'll receive that "hi boo". person go die, ajeh to gp
very hilarious... Truly, today's ladies no get joy at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Mariangeles(f): 11:54pm On Jun 17, 2019
MrMcJay:

Your post is a reflection of your IQ.
Exactly !
I stand by my word.
You, what do you have to offer ? Nothing but criticism .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From / Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men / American Woman Joyfully Marries Nigerian Lover In Imo (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.