Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? (59693 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by lexy2014: 11:54pm On Jun 17, 2019
Godoverevery:

well not everyone comes with working brain..... you call it misfortune....I guess you don't no the meaning of that word.....the wise talk when they have something to say.....fools talk to say something.

Bros y are u taking ur anger out on d lady? If u didn't want her opinion y bring ur private issue to a public forum? She didn't insult u. She only said it as she saw it. U de rake d girl as if she's d one responsible 4 ur gf chopping ur money

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Damfostopper(m): 11:55pm On Jun 17, 2019
ur calling that thing "fiancee" ??

are you under a spell or what??

Brother wey mumu......

That thing is using you as a money bag

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Checked86: 11:57pm On Jun 17, 2019
Meanwhile, somewhere at Apo, Abuja, local man is disgusted with your behaviour

3 Likes

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Alejobs: 11:58pm On Jun 17, 2019
It takes a lot of discipline to drive on Lagos road without getting infuriated

1 Like

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 11:58pm On Jun 17, 2019
Godoverevery:

Mumu botton you say.....bro I be confirm street I was born and brought up in mushin Lagos....I finished from lautech....so I no be Mumu Wen it comes to ladies.
I have dated alot of ladies dat if you ask me start counting I won't even remember some.
But a man get to a stage in life were you have to move Into dat level of having a family and building a home.....my intention is to marry her early next year.....so I knew wat I was doing not like I was fooled....maybe that why am not angry.
We the Ladokites disown you sir, you fvcked up big time.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by willbayo(m): 11:59pm On Jun 17, 2019
me wey mumu sef no mumu reach dis level

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by luminouz(m): 11:59pm On Jun 17, 2019
Despite being told by Alphas here not to celebrate her bday,u went ahead and now shiit hit the fan,u wanna arrest her??

Ur money is long gone...plus ur respect too...
Shioor!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by duduade: 11:59pm On Jun 17, 2019
dirtycoin:

Lol.

He is in love with her, hence he only thinks with his heart and not his mind.

And thinks with his prickkkk..

How can someone keep scamming you repeatedly....

2 Likes

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Iyajelili(f): 12:03am On Jun 18, 2019
Godoverevery:

lol NL guys will just cook things in there head and spill out rubbish...... well is normal wat you are saying cos is general believe....but sometimes I just think it makes no sense bashing someone you nothing about of bad accusations.

I don't even have an issue with you helping her(very good gesture). The issue I have with you is that you're blinded by lust and not love because there are so many red flags already(dishonesty, lies, anger, impatience and what have you ).
For heaven's sake it is glaring she doesn't love or appreciate you and anything you do and did for her. If money is not your problem, leave the money and dump her stupid azz as she can't see clearly until about 10 guys have fvcked her and she settles down with a low life till the end of her days.
Between, biatch is not industrous and an ungrateful hoe

3 Likes

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by MrMcJay(m): 12:03am On Jun 18, 2019
Mariangeles:
Exactly !
I stand by my word.
You, what do you have to offer ? Nothing but criticism .

You can decide to stand by your word even if it is illogical, that's your business. My own is that don't force your illogical opinions on others.

That girl is a poverty-stricken hungry thief and the boy is a gullible simpleton.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Mekanus(m): 12:03am On Jun 18, 2019
Godoverevery:

Mumu botton you say.....bro I be confirm street I was born and brought up in mushin Lagos....I finished from lautech....so I no be Mumu Wen it comes to ladies.
I have dated alot of ladies dat if you ask me start counting I won't even remember some.
But a man get to a stage in life were you have to move Into dat level of having a family and building a home.....my intention is to marry her early next year.....so I knew wat I was doing not like I was fooled....maybe that why am not angry.
This motherfucker still get mind dey call himself street guy when a girl Don use am do rag finish, mtcheeeew! Continue dashing her your money, na fada Christmas u be.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Alejobs: 12:04am On Jun 18, 2019
I dream of a time when I can say you are my friend!

1 Like

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Regiomontanus(m): 12:04am On Jun 18, 2019
Godoverevery:

wish I listened bro.....but d most funniest thing is am not angry as am supposed to be...... like have just been laffing has my guys dey para here.
Something is wrong with your head. No offenses. Please don't arrest her, you know you love her. grin

3 Likes

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by 12inchess: 12:04am On Jun 18, 2019
Dayo that I borrowed 10k over 5 years ago because she lost her make up kit she was using for her clients. She no gree return my money. When I asked for my money she abused me join talk say na my mates they give their girlfriends 100k just to chill. We were not even dating ooo. Na that time I swear not to ever borrow any woman money again. Most women don't return money. They will yab u nd insult join wen u ask for it as if they worked inside ur pocket. Sorry bro. Just move in. The girl is a useless girl and you've been stupid. Yours is a lesson to other guys not to be stupid. Don't ever borrow someone that ure dating money. My opinion tho is to arrest her ass. 150k is not small money.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Mariangeles(f): 12:06am On Jun 18, 2019
MrMcJay:

You can decide to stand by your word even if it is illogical, that's your business. My own is that don't force your illogical opinions on others.

That girl is a poverty-stricken hungry thief and the boy is a gullible simpleton.
Hey! Last time I checked, it's a free world .
Why do you think the op brought the issue here?
Are you the op ?
What's your business with my opinion ?
I rest my case hombre!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by 12inchess: 12:06am On Jun 18, 2019
Diamond23:
The deed has already been done, if u can let it slide better it’s called maturity!!!! But dz time around face front!
Thunder fire maturity there.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by bestdudes: 12:06am On Jun 18, 2019
lilwetdick:

150k is a big money for many families in nigeria.

If you really work for your money. You wont be throwing it away..any form of mismanagement will be like a blow to you.
it depends bro. I did something similar for a girl here. That one even make mouth tire... I didn't care about the money, I just wanted to see if there was hope of any girl being different... It was an experiment of sort.

We just ended the whole thing last month... And her mother called me 2 days ago seems she is sensing I may be slipping away.

It's a long story... But I am done.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by qualitymart: 12:10am On Jun 18, 2019
Oyindidi:
The most stupid boyfriend award goes to....

You celebrated her birthday with your friends and hers. Bought cake, wrist watch and took care of all the bills. All these should be up to 20/30k and the said lady is owing you 100k. You later gave her 50k and you're demanding for you money now. All I see is a stupid lover
And if he failed to help her, I know for sure you will still talk sey e no do well

Women are very difficult to satisfy sometimes anyway
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by shomutuski(m): 12:11am On Jun 18, 2019
Godoverevery:

Story!!!!!!! You aint from mushin, I'm from buhari street olorunsogo mushin..... i know a street boy when i hear one talking....

You just a sucker for love

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by generationz(f): 12:11am On Jun 18, 2019
Godoverevery:

You are not a fool

Your girlfriend is just shady and doesn't know how to handle money

I'm sure you were attracted to her looks. You couldn't step back to judge her character before investing on her .

Don't get her arrested. Just tell her you don't have money and watch her reaction in the ensuing months.

Tell her your salary has been slashed due to company wahala and you want to save.

I can assure you she will change .

The girl obviously has no feelings for you.

Usually ,when we meet someone that meets our specs we throw caution to the wind and just dive in instead of watching and judging the situation logically.

If she turns out worse just count your losses and move on. No hard feelings , no hate

I don't want to be the harbinger of bad news but my guess is that girl has another guy she loves

if you think I'm lying snoop and find out and get back to me.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Godsknight(m): 12:11am On Jun 18, 2019
Godoverevery:

Baba I hardly even bleep her..... just loved her naturally ...... not dat am very rich but I could still afford to help someone I intend to marry with some money to get something doing but see wat it turned out to be....dat why I get pissed Wen ladies say some guys are stingy......after D's Will i ever want to help any other dat come my way and not be stingy.

You are grade one fool...you got Ph.D in foolishness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by qualitymart: 12:12am On Jun 18, 2019
Deepfeel:

Hmm guy you try sha but next time when u are looking for a wife go for the ones with potentials, the one that will help u build the one that will not only receive but give also above all a sincere and honest one, look within not just the physical beautiful innocent appearance o, am sad that it took u too long to realize this particular girl is not just the one she's fake
Good advise

Thumb up

1 Like

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 18, 2019
gerrara here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 18, 2019
Godoverevery:

oooo is my fault for sincerely helping........why did I give wat I can't let go??.....I didn't even see were you condemn her actions..... well am not surprised dat why most of you end up having broken marriage and becoming single mothers becos you never condemn each other bad behaviours.
money wey u suppose give me to be fueling my Golf 4 and buy some jeans trouser with polo, and see how my God will return it in 35,000 folds. Mtcheeew, i don't know how u people count 100000 and give it lady who u never marry, well that's life sha, but arrest who? Did she sign any papers? Bro just pass and go ur way, don't sleep on monkey montain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by qualitymart: 12:13am On Jun 18, 2019
generationz:

You are not a fool

Your girlfriend is just shady and doesn't know how to handle money

I'm sure you were attracted to her looks. You couldn't step back to judge her character before investing on her .

Don't get her arrested. Just tell her you don't have money and watch her reaction in the ensuing months.

Tell her your salary has been slashed due to company wahala and you want to save.

I can assure you she will change .

The girl obviously has no feelings for you.

Usually ,when we meet someone that meets our specs we throw caution to the wind and just dive in instead of watching and judging the situation logically.

If she turns out worse just count your losses and move on. No hard feelings , no hate

I don't want to be the harbinger of bad news but my guess is that girl has another guy she loves

if you think I'm lying snoop and find out and get back to me.
You are well experienced in this game bro

Thumb up!

1 Like

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 18, 2019
Godoverevery:

Do you no what you are saying is i should not help d lady in my next relationship...let now assume you d person I dated next ....but during the relationship you needed my help financially but I never helped ...how will you feel??
Because using my head like you meant is never helping !!!

You will never change.. Seems like u are the best mumu ever created

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by adanny01(m): 12:16am On Jun 18, 2019
Godoverevery:
Good afternoon everyone ........

I posted a thread in may about my fiancée I helped with 100k to start a business and she couldn't produce the capital saying she lend her dad... just want give an update of things

I took majority of the people advise here and celebrate her birthday ....got her cake,wrist watch and celebrated it with my friends and hers at a lounge(paid all the bills).

So the following week I gave in to her pleading and sent her another 50k(she hasn't produce the previous 100k capital but still promised to produce it with time) to get new set of slippers to sell .....and the agreement was she will be sending the money to one of my accounts as she is selling and the capital will be there to reinvest.

This new week I asked why I haven't seen any money in the account.....she said she have sold but she wants some people to balance her to complete 20k and by Friday she will make d deposit.

On Friday I didn't see anything....asked her why didn't she send the money (dat was after bank closing hour)....she was like she wasn't feeling too well dat she told her friend to do the transfer but is not going and she has given her the cash ...... around past 9pm dat Friday she called me if I have seen the alert I said no......the next day she said the transfer wasn't going dat her friend tried it but it was failing so I felt pissed and told her straight she was lying (arguement broke out).

So I told her if she was telling the truth and have the cash with her I will come pick d cash myself today but to my surprise she has blocked me on whatapp and bar my number D's noon.

My friends here want us to go over to her place ..... cause a scene and get her arrested but I don't want to embarrass her parents or embarrass myself.
They are all on my neck rite now like dey ginger badly

...... honestly I don't no what to do.
Just want to know if the right thing is getting her arrested or just let go and move on.

Hmmm, i saw red flags before you gave her 50k.

Guy, next time, try to keep business and love affairs at arms length of each other.

If i had the opportunity to, i would have advised you not to give her any money.

When my mum ask to borrow 100k from me, i decide how much i have to give her free of charge. That is what she will get. That should have been your approach. When you do something for your fiancee, consider it a freewill gift.

Am sure you are above that 150k, please dont embarrass yourself further. Consider it the Lord's doing for your own good. You will never know, God used the 150k to protect your life after you guys would have been married.
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by temmy59: 12:16am On Jun 18, 2019
Godoverevery:
Good afternoon everyone ........

I posted a thread in may about my fiancée I helped with 100k to start a business and she couldn't produce the capital saying she lend her dad... just want give an update of things

I took majority of the people advise here and celebrate her birthday ....got her cake,wrist watch and celebrated it with my friends and hers at a lounge(paid all the bills).

So the following week I gave in to her pleading and sent her another 50k(she hasn't produce the previous 100k capital but still promised to produce it with time) to get new set of slippers to sell .....and the agreement was she will be sending the money to one of my accounts as she is selling and the capital will be there to reinvest.

This new week I asked why I haven't seen any money in the account.....she said she have sold but she wants some people to balance her to complete 20k and by Friday she will make d deposit.

On Friday I didn't see anything....asked her why didn't she send the money (dat was after bank closing hour)....she was like she wasn't feeling too well dat she told her friend to do the transfer but is not going and she has given her the cash ...... around past 9pm dat Friday she called me if I have seen the alert I said no......the next day she said the transfer wasn't going dat her friend tried it but it was failing so I felt pissed and told her straight she was lying (arguement broke out).

So I told her if she was telling the truth and have the cash with her I will come pick d cash myself today but to my surprise she has blocked me on whatapp and bar my number D's noon.

My friends here want us to go over to her place ..... cause a scene and get her arrested but I don't want to embarrass her parents or embarrass myself.
They are all on my neck rite now like dey ginger badly

...... honestly I don't no what to do.
Just want to know if the right thing is getting her arrested or just let go and move on.

Bro i wish you see this. Cause am in the same dilemma as you.. But my own na 70k for house rent. Her dad was suppose to pay back just few days after i borrowed her. She told the man were she got the money from. 1st month pass, man gave excuse of not money.. 2nd months pass and third month was her birthday. But she wasn't pressuring the man because she don see money. Cause if i don't help, surely she would have seen thr money from the p-man cause she won't sleep on thr street.Despite i para and all. I still do birthday for am. I use para collect 20k out of the money. She said she borrow from person pay me ni. I later use am pay her back 25k.

Lesson i learnt.

1. When you are in love, you are automatically mugu. They would press the minute bottom anyhow.

2. Never borrow your love one money you can't lose.

3. If you very find a way to break up from the yoke of love, don't ever date a broke girl.

4. Forget you can't leave her , you might even be the one to go and beg. This time around use. Your head , don't let her know how much you have at any points. Always play the manage card.

Lastly, cancel all plan to establish her in biz. I have experience that too, it a bottomless Pitt. Force her learn work. She should be in the services business that the least way she can thrive if she plans to make her own money.or else you have a full house wife case on your hand.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Regiomontanus(m): 12:16am On Jun 18, 2019
lilwetdick:

as usual, they will always put out their resume as a street guy

you call yourself a street guy and a woman deceive you and you are laughing there, funny enough, you still want to put the woman in your house as wife, you will be poor soon, so you are proud as a man that you have a irresponsible girl as a future wife, you are indeed a street sissy who love been manipulated all in the name of love, you cant even set her straight and you call yourself a man, continuing laughing there until you laugh into brokeness and poverty.
Imagine this retardεd simp claiming street guy with sharp brain. All through, he has been impolitic and disastrously stupid. I usually don't pity simps, I prefer to watch them burn. They just never learn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by luminouz(m): 12:17am On Jun 18, 2019
donziggyman:
This is why I have to back off on my own mission with this babe I met only.

Thinking about my previous relationshit I have to back off cuz it's better use kerosene burn the money to ashes than sacrificing for an average Nigerian lady. 99% of them if not 100% are ingrate. Ungrateful bigs with rotten smelling holes in between their legs.

Spits

Haaaaaaa...
Na reply be this? shocked
That babe Savage oooo!!!!
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Mariangeles(f): 12:18am On Jun 18, 2019
bestdudes:
it depends bro. I did something similar for a girl here. That one even make mouth tire... I didn't care about the money, I just wanted to see if there was hope of any girl being different... It was an experiment of sort.

We just ended the whole thing last month... And her mother called me 2 days ago seems she is sensing I may be slipping away.

It's a long story... But I am done.
I'd like to know the whole story pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

American Woman Joyfully Marries Nigerian Lover In Imo (video) / Underage Boy Marries Underage Girl In Kaduna (Photos) / Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.