Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,074 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? (59698 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Michelle55: 3:12pm On Jun 17, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

I strongly advise him to follow his heart!!!
grin
He has been advised otherwise before but it seems he is hellbent on getting married this year and she is the closest person to a wife to him now....

Let him follow his heart shikena, afterall one doesn't need a special ID card to divorce.... which is bound to happen except a miracle takes place!!!

You sef think am na, you gave someone money with intent to receive it back in installments.
when the time was right to fulfill obligation, the person blocked you.....

this was after you had bought the person a 60k phone and thrown an elaborate birthday party for this same person....

except there is a calabash in the village somewhere with this guy's picture in it there is no other rational explanation why this guy even needs to be advised.
cheesy I'm beginning to believe that of the village calabash been responsible for his predicament. I just wish he would advise himself, sit up and move on from all of it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by obekediamondfuto(m): 3:17pm On Jun 17, 2019
Michelle55:

cheesy I'm beginning to believe that of the village calabash been responsible for his predicament. I just wish he would advise himself, sit up and move on from all of it.

my dear, it is the most likely scenario!
I also wish he could move on....

but I can bet that both of us have never had our pictures in a calabash in the village, so we might not understand how difficult it'd be to move on....

for what it's worth, he has the money... at this point, we can only encourage him to make more money to enable him cater for this sweet babe's every need!

nothing else to do!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Michelle55: 3:20pm On Jun 17, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

my dear, it is the most likely scenario!
I also wish he could move on....

but I can bet that both of us have never had our pictures in a calabash in the village, so we might not understand how difficult it'd be to move on....

for what it's worth, he has the money... at this point, we can only encourage him to make more money to enable him cater for this sweet babe's every need!

nothing else to do!
grin Let's motivate him to make more money then

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by elmagnifico411(m): 3:33pm On Jun 17, 2019
This wan is seeing a Fiancée, while the girl is seeing a mugu. I love that old jam, ‘it’s so good when loving somebody, and somebody loves u back’, but that’s not the case here. Op has money not throw around and the babe in question is well aware. Something tells me, if she comes crying to u , begging u that wantin wantin happened and she couldn’t pay back like she promised, and u go give an another cash. My advise for u is to get out of the ‘mugu’ zone!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by budaatum: 3:37pm On Jun 17, 2019
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Amyyy2020: 3:49pm On Jun 17, 2019
Unku, I don't know where u saw "foolish" in my post ooo

U did nyc by supporting her financially buh if u don't call it a loan, y get mad she didn't return it?? Y contemplate arresting her??

Invest on hu u see a future in. Buh also invest wisely, like I said, u should review ur investment here coz its not yielding ntn.

If u encourage her to learn a trade/handiwork as biz no work for her hand, den use dose money and settle her in wen she learn finish. Chikina. U both will b happy
Godoverevery:
I don't know why everyone is saying I lend her money......I only assisted her in having something doing with the condition of remitting the capital for reinvestment......like is dat a bad thing to for someone you intend marrying.....fine it was a mistake but I don't think my intentions were foolish in anyway.

I have seen ladies cursing and abusing there bf for not helping them financially...and ladies will be like the guy doesn't love you or he is stingy....she sud leave him.........here I am helped one....am been label foolish by the same ladies.

like this world is really somehow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by valentinos22(m): 4:16pm On Jun 17, 2019
Godoverevery:

wish I listened bro.....but d most funniest thing is am not angry as am supposed to be...... like have just been laffing has my guys dey para here.
hmmm... shocked
1.u have used her for rituals
2.u tot u were going to end up with her
3.she tear eye pass you
4.u enjoy the way she is sucking your d%ck and scrotum simultaneously that you have high hopes on going back to her
5.u probably have never had any chick as sexy and sweet so u cant imagine life without her pu33y so you developed selective amnesia wrt her Bleep ups.
6.i pity you

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Kwinesther: 7:52pm On Jun 17, 2019
That's very bad of her, some women sef undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:14pm On Jun 17, 2019
Joromi12:
You are an irredeemable fool
wisemen say......?...
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 17, 2019
Marry her, that's the only way she can repay ur debt
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:16pm On Jun 17, 2019
valentinos22:

hmmm... shocked
1.u have used her for rituals
2.u tot u were going to end up with her
3.she tear eye pass you
4.u enjoy the way she is sucking your d%ck and scrotum simultaneously that you have high hopes on going back to her
5.u probably have never had any chick as sexy and sweet so u cant imagine life without her pu33y so you developed selective amnesia wrt her Bleep ups.
6.i pity you
they will learn... Listen to patty Smith... Sometimes love just ain't enough..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Megatrix: 11:16pm On Jun 17, 2019
Godoverevery:

wish I listened bro.....but d most funniest thing is am not angry as am supposed to be...... like have just been laffing has my guys dey para here.
Abeg carry your wahala commot for road, your own mumu na raised to power 10

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by izzou(m): 11:17pm On Jun 17, 2019
Oyindidi:
The most stupid boyfriend award goes to....

You celebrated her birthday with your friends and hers. Bought cake, wrist watch and took care of all the bills. All these should be up to 20/30k and the said lady is owing you 100k. You later gave her 50k and you're demanding for you money now. All I see is a stupid lover

cry
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by wunaESQ(m): 11:21pm On Jun 17, 2019
leave her and move on
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by rOsy247(f): 11:21pm On Jun 17, 2019
U requested she sends back the 100k, she hasn't, yet u still sent her 50k after much pleading. . Which kind story be this. Ur story get k leg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Kenneth10110(m): 11:22pm On Jun 17, 2019
You still go do birthday for am grin grin grin You be sure client

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by livelymatilda: 11:22pm On Jun 17, 2019
Godoverevery:
Good afternoon everyone ........

I posted a thread in may about my fiancée I helped with 100k to start a business and she couldn't produce the capital saying she lend her dad... just want give an update of things

I took majority of the people advise here and celebrate her birthday ....got her cake,wrist watch and celebrated it with my friends and hers at a lounge(paid all the bills).

So the following week I gave in to her pleading and sent her another 50k(she hasn't produce the previous 100k capital but still promised to produce it with time) to get new set of slippers to sell .....and the agreement was she will be sending the money to one of my accounts as she is selling and the capital will be there to reinvest.

This new week I asked why I haven't seen any money in the account.....she said she have sold but she wants some people to balance her to complete 20k and by Friday she will make d deposit.

On Friday I didn't see anything....asked her why didn't she send the money (dat was after bank closing hour)....she was like she wasn't feeling too well dat she told her friend to do the transfer but is not going and she has given her the cash ...... around past 9pm dat Friday she called me if I have seen the alert I said no......the next day she said the transfer wasn't going dat her friend tried it but it was failing so I felt pissed and told her straight she was lying (arguement broke out).

So I told her if she was telling the truth and have the cash with her I will come pick d cash myself today but to my surprise she has blocked me on whatapp and bar my number D's noon.

My friends here want us to go over to her place ..... cause a scene and get her arrested but I don't want to embarrass her parents or embarrass myself.
They are all on my neck rite now like dey ginger badly

...... honestly I don't no what to do.
Just want to know if the right thing is getting her arrested or just let go and move on.
Please be sincere... Are you up to 15 years old?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by bendike: 11:23pm On Jun 17, 2019
nwanneni:
If na grant then why complain or ask for a refund? undecided
Thank you jare grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by yehmy(m): 11:24pm On Jun 17, 2019
Godoverevery:

I posted a thread in may about my fiancée I helped with 100k to start a business and she couldn't produce the capital saying she lend her dad... just want give an update of things

I took majority of the people advise here and celebrate her birthday ....got her cake,wrist watch and celebrated it with my friends and hers at a lounge(paid all the bills).

So the following week I gave in to her pleading and sent her another 50k(she hasn't produce the previous 100k capital but still promised to produce it with time) to get new set of slippers to sell .....and the agreement was she will be sending the money to one of my accounts as she is selling and the capital will be there to reinvest.

This new week I asked why I haven't seen any money in the account.....she said she have sold but she wants some people to balance her to complete 20k and by Friday she will make d deposit.

On Friday I didn't see anything....asked her why didn't she send the money (dat was after bank closing hour)....she was like she wasn't feeling too well dat she told her friend to do the transfer but is not going and she has given her the cash ...... around past 9pm dat Friday she called me if I have seen the alert I said no......the next day she said the transfer wasn't going dat her friend tried it but it was failing so I felt pissed and told her straight she was lying (arguement broke out).

So I told her if she was telling the truth and have the cash with her I will come pick d cash myself today but to my surprise she has blocked me on whatapp and bar my number D's noon.

My friends here want us to go over to her place ..... cause a scene and get her arrested but I don't want to embarrass her parents or embarrass myself.

Just want to know if the right thing is getting her arrested or just let go and move on.
Baba abeg i fit get 10k to start roll over of 3odds On the 5th day i will return ur 10k undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by BruncleZuma: 11:25pm On Jun 17, 2019
hatbricker:
Think I remember clearly, I advised you not to do any birthday for her but you still proceeded with it. I'm saving my advice this time grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by goat22: 11:26pm On Jun 17, 2019
Godoverevery:

ds not a loan bro..... maybe you sud read my previous post so you can understand the genesis of the whole thing.

She is your fiancée and you LOAN her money? You be bank and she be client?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by paultimi(m): 11:26pm On Jun 17, 2019
dirtycoin:

The correct spelling is 'fiancee'

you must have gotten your masters degree in english from Open university of Casablanca right ? Kontinue!!
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 17, 2019
sad
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by bestdudes: 11:26pm On Jun 17, 2019
Godoverevery:

Count it as school fees and move on. Many of these girls are ungrateful. Some just assume money grow on trees because you make things easy for them.

The best thing for people like this one is for her to meet a bad boy that will deal with her...and I assure you she will get just that.

I left one oniranu like that for similar reason... Though not like yours but for fact that she took what I did for granted just like yours.

This one is even a nairaland member...

I have moved on and I have made back the money she thought she ate.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 17, 2019
This is why I have to back off on my own mission with this babe I met only.

Thinking about my previous relationshit I have to back off cuz it's better use kerosene burn the money to ashes than sacrificing for an average Nigerian lady. 99% of them if not 100% are ingrate. Ungrateful bigs with rotten smelling holes in between their legs.

Spits

4 Likes

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by micfoley: 11:28pm On Jun 17, 2019
Guy , u fall hand o. U should actually get yourself arrested

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 17, 2019
hatbricker:
Think I remember clearly, I advised you not to do any birthday for her but you still proceeded with it. I'm saving my advice this time grin
The guy na biggest mumu and Adamu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by 24SEVEN: 11:29pm On Jun 17, 2019
Godoverevery:

My mind dey tell me say you be Yoruba boy. A normal Igbo boy can't fit try this. Mbanu!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 17, 2019
150k is small amount to some people. Less than $500. so what's the problem with you guys abusing him. If that money is much to you, I pray God lift you financially, then you guys can relate better and stop saying he lost money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Underage Boy Marries Underage Girl In Kaduna (Photos) / Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" / Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Who Met 15 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.