Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? (26339 Views)

I Reached Out To The Parents That Lost Their 4 Kids In Fire / Photos Of 6 Girls Who Lost Their Parents Under 1 Year / Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by desvi: 10:16pm On Jun 20, 2019
cococandy:
Me and you often agree on many things and disagree on many others.
But I won’t also shy away from telling you the truth when necessary. I understand you’re a conservative Christian and I respect that for you.
The problem is that recently you’ve been trying to convince everyone else to be. That’s impossible and you know it.
What happened choice?

someone has asked bukatyne recently if she was going to a new church
to my mind came the words radicalized and fundamentalist
ISIS-Bukatyne grin

just joking
sorry oo

4 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 20, 2019
doitforyou:
All these hypothetical questions mean nothing. My brother is a grown man, I would hope he would have sense to make decisions that are best for him. This world is huuuggee! for every woman that sleeps around there are 10 more that want to wait till their wedding night. We are not going to force women to be what they are not because you don't want to 'taint' the pool when my brother is about to get married. A former prostitute can be a faithful wife while a woman that was a virgin on her wedding night can be an unfaithful wife.

On a scale of 1 - 10, a former prostitute will always be a prostitute with a strong 9.
On a scale of 1 - 10, a faithful wife while a woman that was a virgin on her wedding night can be an unfaithful wife is a weak 5.

So odds that your prostitute wife will cheat is 9/10.

2 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 20, 2019
ibkayee:
These women of the past that you’re romanticizing were forced to conduct themselves a certain way

NO.
Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 20, 2019
crackhaus:

Another person missing the point entirely.

She already noted in her article that women of today are more liberated essentially admitting that they were forced in the past..

This is what happens when your default reflex action is always one of getting defensive once you sense it's an attack even when it's not. cheesy

NO. Lack of knowledge is different from Forced. They behaved that way because they believed It is the right way to behave.
Ever wondered why all our parents think the same? Because they believe It is the right way to think.
Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 20, 2019
bukatyne:
Sorry for my long posts as usual.

This was written by a foreign woman however, I very much agree with her.

I remember when guys used to write love letters and wait for days for her to respond to now where they chat on what'sapp and conclude like they are transacting meat in one day.

The rampant nudity, crassness and bed hopping have reduced women's worth while same women scream that there are no longer good men.

They've got to go back to the drawing board especially for those who want marriage and want to be respected by men.

Nothing beats a guy who is in love and dedicated to a woman.

No woman should settle for less.

No one is going back to any drawing board except there is Catastrophic event which totally removes the Internet from existence. Including this platform you're on RN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by crackhaus: 1:00am On Jun 21, 2019
liberalchick:
All knowing one, with your big brain and ‘intellect’ you couldn’t comprehend that other posters were talking about the double standard in society.

Even though men have had a head-start, women are starting to come into their own.

- before computers, women were part of the human calculator department that made the first moon landing possible.
- women have been going to space since the 60s
- women have always aspired to be successful.

*Modified

I believe I told you the other day that everytime I read a comment from you, it's always smartness divided by two.

Other posters were talking about the double standards in society but only in respect to negative vices, which in turn is what the OP was pinning against, which in turn is what I explained thoroughly for you and your other posters to grab since all you could see was feminism and an attack on women's freedom to be as bad as men.

Then the next thing you did was type points with no bearing to counter the ones I made:
- before computers, women were part of the human calculator department that made the first moon landing possible. This is not even news, a movie starring Taraji P. Henson was made about it...so then how many women work at NASA today compared to men?
- women have been going to space since the 60s. How many compared to men?
- women have always aspired to be successful. How many billionaires compared to men?

While trying to feel good about yourself, you ended up saying absolutely nothing to counter the points I made.

I ask you this, since you like to show yourself to me:
Why is it that you people's liberation is always exercised in the negative areas instead of the positive and developmental ones?

Just see how this thread got to 8 pages, and all you dumbed down women have been going on about is how women should be allowed to have as much sex and use their bodies as they see fit because men do it too. Of all the things you can seek to be on a level playing field with men, that's the one y'all fight so aggressively about.
And you feel I shouldn't consider myself more intellectual than majority of you? You must be joking...

3 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by crackhaus: 1:11am On Jun 21, 2019
truthsayer009:

NO. Lack of knowledge is different from Forced. They behaved that way because they believed It is the right way to behave.
Ever wondered why all our parents think the same? Because they believe It is the right way to think.
The people you are trying to speak for do not agree with you.

According to them, women have always hated being subjected to the patriarchy but they bore it because they couldn't speak up because they could not, now they can.
Now liberated, no longer forced.

1 Like

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by liberalchick(f): 1:18am On Jun 21, 2019
Yawn no one is reading all that.

O wise one, try to seek your own counsel, read and comprehend posts before you type out one of your infamous illogical theses.

crackhaus:

I believe I told you the other day that everytime I read a comment from you, it's always smartness divided by two.

Other posters were talking about the double standards in society but only in respect to negative vices, which in turn is what the OP was pinning against, which in turn is what I explained thoroughly for you and your other posters to grab since all you could see was feminism and an attack on women's freedom to be as bad as men.

Then the next thing you did was type points with no bearing to counter the ones I made:
- before computers, women were part of the human calculator department that made the first moon landing possible. This is not even news, a movie starring Taraji P. Henson was made about it...so then how many women work at NASA today compared to men?
- women have been going to space since the 60s. How many compared to men?
- women have always aspired to be successful. How many billionaires compared to men?

While trying to feel good about yourself, you ended up saying absolutely nothing to counter the points I made.

I ask you this, since you like to show yourself to me:
Why is it that you people's liberation is always exercised in the negative areas instead of the positive and developmental ones?

Just see how this thread got to 8 pages, and all you dumbed down women have been going on about is how women should be allowed to have as much sex and use their bodies as they see fit because men do it too. Of all the things you can seek to be on a level playing field with men, that's the one y'all fight so aggressively about.
And you feel I shouldn't consider myself more intellectual than majority of you? You must be joking...

7 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by crackhaus: 1:18am On Jun 21, 2019
bukatyne:

The thread is going nowhere grin

I very much agree with you.
cheesycheesy

A mass outbreak of Dunning-Kruger's effect as evidenced on this topic, makes it hard for any forward movement mehn.

2 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by crackhaus: 1:25am On Jun 21, 2019
liberalchick:
Yawn no one is reading all that.

O wise one, try to seek your own counsel, read and comprehend posts before you type out one of your infamous illogical theses.

When they ain't got shít to type no more, they start claiming they didn't read it. cheesy

Telling me about the black female mathematicians that helped with the moon landing as if you're chatting to one of your órgy colleagues here that know nothing about the world they live in beyond the length of their noses and Google search.

Na only for immorality & negative attitudes una sabi show liberation. grin

4 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by crackhaus: 1:31am On Jun 21, 2019
boldconfidence:

I do not always agree with your views. But on this one you are making a lot of sense.
Errrm thanks, but what is your main moniker here?

1 Like

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by liberalchick(f): 1:46am On Jun 21, 2019
I always find your delusions very amusing. Anyone that has to announce or brag to strangers on the internet on how smart or worldly they are, usually has no substance. You don’t even know what double standards mean, I don’t even know where to start from. I know you get off from all this back and forth, this has probably been the highlight of your day, the opportunity to flex your big brain. Flex away, let me not get in your way.

crackhaus:

When they ain't got shít to type no more, they start claiming they didn't read it. cheesy

Telling me about the black female mathematicians that helped with the moon landing as if you're chatting to one of your órgy colleagues here that know nothing about the world they live in beyond the length of their noses and Google search.

Na only for immorality & negative attitudes una sabi show liberation. grin

10 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by crackhaus: 1:50am On Jun 21, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:

Ok, my misunderstanding then.
Please, explain what “the mystique of feminism abi na femininity” means, so we do not lose it entirely.

I frankly do not understand what the author meant.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by crackhaus: 1:54am On Jun 21, 2019
liberalchick:
I always find your delusions very amusing. Anyone that has to announce or brag to strangers on the internet on how smart or worldly they are, usually has no substance. You don’t even know what double standards mean, I don’t even know where to start from. I know you get off from all this back and forth, this has probably been the highlight of your day, the opportunity to flex your big brain. Flex away, let me not get in your way.

I have never actually typed that, but thanks for the compliment. cool

Now bye bye.

3 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by crackhaus: 2:00am On Jun 21, 2019
desvi:

first off, what you consider classy is for sure not what everyone else considers classy
I for myself find your obsession with sex on public display, pardon me, somehow repulsive on many different levels
but I am sure you think of yourself as classy

secondly, if every lady was the same, it would be boring, not bad but boring
You are about to write your own dictionary. cheesy
Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by crackhaus: 2:10am On Jun 21, 2019
doitforyou:
crack house said nothing he lacked comprehension, just as you are doing now. we are railing against double standard in society nothing about women wanting be negative or whatever. You are also making an erroneous comparison between a choice without victims and a choice with victims. One is a personal choice the other one is a crime. I have not seen anybody encouraging crime here.

Yes, double standards ONLY in negativity when you all ought to be aiming higher to match men in the positive issues.

Well, the sensible women do the latter anyway.
The rest of you would rather talk loudly, fvck around, cheat on your boyfriends/husbands, and basically goof in all directions just to be on the same level with men.
Mud rollers. grin

I don't see you people fighting to get rid of the double standards that claim men are more capable than women in areas like working on offshore oil rigs or flying fighter jets or running billion-dollar companies.

And she says I lacked comprehension. Mumu! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by doitforyou(f): 2:27am On Jun 21, 2019
Go away, no one has time to stroke the ego of a dunce. When you have some sort of knowledge on what this post is about you can come back and quote me.

crackhaus:

Yes, double standards ONLY in negativity when you all ought to be aiming higher to match men in the positive issues.

Well, the sensible women do the latter anyway.
The rest of you would rather talk loudly, fvck around, cheat on your boyfriends/husbands, and basically goof in all directions just to be on the same level with men.
Mud rollers. grin

I don't see you people fighting to get rid of the double standards that claim men are more capable than women in areas like working on offshore oil rigs or flying fighter jets or running billion-dollar companies.

And she says I lacked comprehension. Mumu! cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by KanwuliaExtra: 2:29am On Jun 21, 2019
crackhaus:

grin

That I should not CONSUME HUGE DIKKKKS after drinking and discuss my “tribulations” loudly in a movie theater kwa? Because awon “Santa Wen-Wen Debra McLeod” and her husband with “small blokos” dey arrrrand? grin

Oh yes I will! cheesy

*na only you sabi use gifs? the return of awon “cougar.” . . . and childish mess*

5 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by KanwuliaExtra: 2:33am On Jun 21, 2019
doitforyou:

Go away, no one has time to stroke the ego of a dunce. When you have some sort of knowledge of what this post is about you can come back and quote me.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by crackhaus: 2:34am On Jun 21, 2019
doitforyou:

Go away, no one has time to stroke the ego of a dunce. When you have some sort of knowledge of what this post is about you can come back and quote me.

This is so funny, it tickles.
And coming from you? cheesy
You must be a comedian.

Instead of dealing with my comments head-on, they start questioning my intellect, which actually is a psychological reverse gauge of a person's ineptitude & inability to engage.

A big dunce like me quoted you, and you could not dismantle my argument in one fell swoop?
Whoever paid your school fees will be so proud of you right now. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by KanwuliaExtra: 2:40am On Jun 21, 2019
bukatyne:

If by 'free thinking' you mean people with lose morals, you are very right.

I am no friend to any man or woman who equates liberation and freedom to a life without morals.

I rest my “basket case”!
Please, up your game on your next “copy and paste” thread.

Just make sure the title is as “catchy” as this one, so it does not offend your audience. At least you have improved your format from “the joyous morals and ritualistic raptures of marital rape”. cheesy

Kudos!

8 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by crackhaus: 2:41am On Jun 21, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:

[s]That I should not CONSUME HUGE DIKKKKS after drinking and discuss my “tribulations” loudly in a movie theater kwa? Because awon “Santa Wen-Wen Debra McLeod” and her husband with “small blokos” dey arrrrand? grin

Oh yes I will! cheesy

*na only you sabi use gifs? the return of awon “cougar.” . . . and childish mess*[/s]
Only you can reply a gif with three paragraphs, only YOU. grin
Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by crackhaus: 2:47am On Jun 21, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:

To be frank, I’d rather take people with “lose morals”, than those with SATANIC MORALS.

Lose morals only requires maturity to rectify, with people who are only emotionally-lost, or
searching for peace and salvation. Their actions can be entertaining, harmless, self-inflicted and VERY EASILY FORGIVEN. kiss They often know no better. Purely “experimenting” for a better understanding of life. kiss

Satanic morals? No redemption, only eternal DAMNATION! Pure EVIL. If YOU WERE A PASTOR, I will not only stay FAAAAAAR away from you, but also from your MUMUliciius congregants like CRACKHOUSE as well. cheesy
It's your demons that are after you, not I or any pastor. grin
Lots of them I imagine.
Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by KanwuliaExtra: 2:47am On Jun 21, 2019
crackhaus:

Only you can reply a gif with three paragraphs, only YOU. grin

Thank you sah!

You know some of us are above FIFTY on NL! cool
We can’t be caught replying with “gifs” or “gafs” na. The most I can afford is the use of NL “igboticons” or “”ngbaticons”. wink

Just educate me on what the qualities of “feminine mystique” entail. I am not too old to learn. I promise. wink

Madam “Bukky” failed to enlighten me. In fact, she took me on a merry-go-round of searching for some “holy virgins” for men who are serial, marital rapists. grin

6 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by crackhaus: 2:52am On Jun 21, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:

Thank you sah!

We can’t be reply with “gifs” or “gafs” na. wink

Just educate me on what the qualities of “feminine mystique” entails. I am not too old to learn. I promise. wink
Shey you claim to be researcher earlier today, Oya on your research light and go educate yourself.

About the gifs, yes you're right, old people are not handy with modern computer tricks. Na you talk am yourself oo. grin

2 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by KanwuliaExtra: 2:59am On Jun 21, 2019
crackhaus:

Shey you claim to be researcher earlier today, Oya on your research light and go educate yourself.

About the gifs, yes you're right, old people are not handy with modern computer tricks. Na you talk am yourself oo. grin

I am sooo bad with computers, not my thing. wink
I am not interested because I can control my financial assets on and offline.

But I can READ AND UNDERSTAND the mind, body and soul of ANY living or dead being. We all have our gifts. I leave the computer wizzing to you. wink

I did not ask for research on Madam McLeod.
Since you seem to understand this your “OP” and her threads, I want YOU to EXPLAIN what YOU understand from the article. wink

You might just “attempt” to come across as less ridiculous and facetious.

9 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by KanwuliaExtra: 3:10am On Jun 21, 2019
crackhaus:

It's your demons that are after you, not I or any pastor. grin
Lots of them I imagine.

Gossssh!
I have a lot of demons I swear. grin
They are never after me o. We are very good friends and we PARTY a lot. IN PEACE.cool

Your OP keeps fighting with hers and constantly opens some disturbing threads to unleash them on some unsuspecting “gullibles” who don’t know their lefts from their centers or rights.

I had the misfortune of going through her list of threads TODAY. . . for the first time. Boy! I was quite entertained. cheesy

You on the other hand . . . . . I will dissect at another time. One PSYCHO at a time please! cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by Arsenate(m): 6:11am On Jun 21, 2019
LMAO grin

One man destroyed y'all argument. Crackhaus take a bow, bro. Amusing how they go about liking each other's dumb comments. Even more amusing is calling someone whose IQ is greater than all of theirs combined multiplied by 10 a dunce. grin

Thoroughly enjoyed reading this thread and seeing the "liberals" and feminists getting owned yet again.

4 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by CHoccolaTE: 6:42am On Jun 21, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:

I rest my “basket case”!

Just make sure the title is as “catchy” as this one, so it does not offend your audience. At least you have improved your format from “the joyous morals and ritualistic raptures of marital rape”. cheesy

Kudos!

Kikikikiki grin
You are really good with words though

I don't understand what Op is doing these days with her funny topics. I used to think she is a female rights activist kind of person.
I was clearly wrong

4 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by CHoccolaTE: 6:43am On Jun 21, 2019
doitforyou:

Chai,
BRUTALITY!
FLAWLESS VICTORY
Doitforyou wins grin grin grin

That dunce wey you call am pain am well well, considering how he is always going around talking about how intelligent he is.

7 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by desvi: 7:11am On Jun 21, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:

I rest my “basket case”!

Kudos!

you are killing me with laughter cheesy

KanwuliaExtra:

Thank you sah!

We can’t be caught replying with “gifs” or “gafs” na. The most I can afford is the use of NL “igboticons” or “”ngbaticons”. wink

Just educate me on what the qualities of “feminine mystique” entail. I am not too old to learn. I promise. wink

Madam “Bukky” failed to enlighten me. In fact, she took me on a merry-go-round of searching for some “holy virgins” for men who are serial, marital rapists. grin

smiley cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by Acidosis(m): 7:39am On Jun 21, 2019
Foolishness is when people can't seem to understand that gender equality does not entail sexual equality. Keep preaching it @OP. Man and woman, as in gender, may be "equal", but male and female, as in sex, are not. This thread dwells on the latter, reason being there are too many biological and anatomical factors against the female.

Aside perpetual insanity, I don't see why anyone would get mad because the "society" seems to place more and better emphasis on the one with higher risk factors.

The extent of bitterness as seen in many responses here is beyond my understanding. A man will shoot his shot and japa in peace while you're there worrying about missing period, contraceptive, abortion, and 9 months of sickness, yet you wanna compete on a fcking spree? You m a d, sister??

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

Life As An Albino (my Experience) / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting / Sex And Your Marriage: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Writes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.