Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,924 members, 7,952,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:19 PM

American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) (14853 Views)

All Of You That Hate Siofra Because She's An Attention Seeker Come In Here (pic) / Some Girls Think We Are Fools / Lady Covers Her Nose, Watches Her Man Poo Inside Toilet In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khiaa(f): 5:48pm On Jul 05, 2019
Deepfeel:

Ms khiaa I don't understand you, you are quick to insult we young Nigerians but from the comments you are making on this thread you don't sound different from us rather you sound like a typical loosed Nigerian woman trying to boost her self-esteem on social media, you can do better than this it's not worth it

I enjoy feeding trolls, it's entertainment for me. I only insult the lying re.tard gang. They started this and as long as they keep coming to my mentions with this made up psychotic crap I will continue to degrade them.
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khiaa(f): 5:51pm On Jul 05, 2019
tosinosam:

Khia are u a Nigerian?? I've a reason for asking n it has a lot to do with ur opinion

No.
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khiaa(f): 5:53pm On Jul 05, 2019
Amatarasha:
yes i am a witness ..no one sent you a nude picture ,u just lie against an innocent woman

Innocent my azz.
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khiaa(f): 6:01pm On Jul 05, 2019
Amatarasha:

See one thing i wont do is insult Usa or foreign countries ...they got the sense ,What about u ,do you possess wisdom?
I can call some1 oga here for fun mind you!

Lastly ,Am a verified and certified Witch (witches have smartphone 2 dis isnt 70s) Y i dont engage you is cos you are from Usa ..i respect them !
.So therefore
Dont ever ever dream about having problems with me ,Cos am a Terrible painedass bitch . smiley

LMAO grin Are you for real? You re.tards keep giving me material. A freaking witch, and that is suppose to mean what to me? I got an idea witch, why don't you cast a spell on me, no better yet, cast a spell on Nigeria to make her great.
Freaking Re.tards.

1 Like

Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khiaa(f): 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2019
Amatarasha:
Is none of my business ok, As much as u go about claiming dickly shiit ,
Ladies i know are 70% lesxy 30% meny , ..........
........... sad
Thats why is hard for we ladies to make heaven ,
Do u know my experience wt any ladies in school ,i'm observant en a research type just like you americans.....unless u ar fake Us then

If you don't see it as any of your business why lie just for their approval? You claim to be a witness when you didn't witness anything.
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Deepfeel(m): 6:16pm On Jul 05, 2019
khiaa:

I enjoy feeding trolls, it's entertainment for me. I only insult the lying re.tard gang. They started this and as long as they keep coming to my mentions with this made up psychotic crap I will continue to degrade them.
Well if you ladies are in the habit of insulting each other in this forum with no chance of making peace with each other, all these threads guys open on how bad worthless bitter evil nairaland ladies are etc will you tell us that we guys are wrong? Cause u ladies are not teenagers some of you are married with kids what's really there to gain with all these public display of hate bitterness anger you might say you are not like this outside nairaland but habits like this stick most times gradually it becomes part of you without you knowing
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khiaa(f): 6:22pm On Jul 05, 2019
Deepfeel:

Well if you ladies are in the habit of insulting each other in this forum with no chance of making peace with each other, all these threads guys open on how bad worthless bitter evil nairaland ladies are etc will you tell us that we guys are wrong? Cause u ladies are not teenagers some of you are married with kids what's really there to gain with all these public display of hate bitterness anger you might say you are not like this outside nairaland but habits like this stick most times gradually it becomes part of you without you knowing

Ok, I will keep this in mind.
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Amatarasha(f): 6:22pm On Jul 05, 2019
khiaa:

LMAO grin Are you for real? You re.tards keep giving me material. A freaking witch, and that is suppose to mean what to me? I got an idea witch, why don't you cast a spell on me, no better yet, cast a spell on Nigeria to make her great.
Freaking Re.tards.
U shall see ... You think you have mouth ,u will lose ya tongue soon ...lets bet
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Deepfeel(m): 6:26pm On Jul 05, 2019
khiaa:

Ok, I will keep this in mind.
Thank you, looking forward to it, I mean the peace between you and her make it happen
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khiaa(f): 6:26pm On Jul 05, 2019
Amatarasha:

U shall see ... You think you have mouth ,u will lose ya tongue soon ...lets bet

Unbelievably dumb.
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Amatarasha(f): 6:28pm On Jul 05, 2019
khiaa:

If you don't see it as any of your business why lie just for their approval? You claim to be a witness when you didn't witness anything.
The thread was above my age so i was just reading comments ,till around 8pm when i went to my nite shift at d hospital ...only to come home in d morning n find out u snitch have destroyed d thread ...i didnt see any nude on that thread ...she is innocent ,

I no y u are walkingtall overhere is just because Mods are behind you
,if not i will deal wt u wt my mental prowess,
U dnt wanna know about me
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khiaa(f): 6:30pm On Jul 05, 2019
Deepfeel:

Thank you, looking forward to it, I mean the peace between you and her make it happen

We will see, but it's hard to resist the urge to troll these low IQ's when they are constantly on my mentions
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Amatarasha(f): 6:30pm On Jul 05, 2019
khiaa:

Unbelievably dumb.
u english sucks wat is unbelievably dumb illiterate from American ghetto!

Ur tenses are below poor 2 ...shame on u
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khiaa(f): 6:33pm On Jul 05, 2019
Amatarasha:
u english sucks wat is unbelievably dumb illiterate from American ghetto!

Ur tenses are below poor 2 ...shame on u

You just proved what I posted. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Deepfeel(m): 6:46pm On Jul 05, 2019
khiaa:

We will see, but it's hard to resist the urge to troll these low IQ's when they are constantly on my mentions
Pls stop, u are still on it, is it necessary to say they have low IQ's? If you deem yourself as a person with such high IQ then behave like one been good at badmouthing your fellow woman doesn't make u brilliant, does it?
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Amatarasha(f): 6:46pm On Jul 05, 2019
khiaa:

I said you are a re.tard and you keep proving me right, imagine being so dumb as to judge people by some movies you watched. LMAO grin PRICELESS.
and i said you are delusional and derainged ...movies portray the ills in the society
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khiaa(f): 6:47pm On Jul 05, 2019
Amatarasha:

The thread was above my age so i was just reading comments ,till around 8pm when i went to my nite shift at d hospital ...only to come home in d morning n find out u snitch have destroyed d thread ...i didnt see any nude on that thread ...she is innocent ,

I no y u are walkingtall overhere is just because Mods are behind you
,if not i will deal wt u wt my mental prowess,
U dnt wanna know about me

Why would the mods be behind me, they don't know me? That re.tard friend of yours keep making up this story about me and the mods getting together and banning people which is a lie that she created in her sick paranoid mind. You see, this is where you lack intelligence. The mods don't ban people for nothing or just because someone reported them. If the mods are doing their jobs and monitoring the threads they can see if someone is breaking NL rules. She broke the rules and was banned because of it. As far as the pictures goes, just because you didn't see them on THAT thread doesn't mean she didn't do it.

1 Like

Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Amatarasha(f): 6:49pm On Jul 05, 2019
khiaa:

You just proved what I posted. grin
Illiterate what did i prove u cant even make a sentense! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
. grin grin y dumb smiley

They said u ar feeding trolls ,while u ar masturbating with ladies forever mentions grin so pathetic
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Amatarasha(f): 6:51pm On Jul 05, 2019
khiaa:

Why would the mods be behind me, they don't know me? That re.tard friend of yours keep making up this story about me and the mods getting together and banning people which is a lie that she created in her sick paranoid mind. You see, this is where you lack intelligence. The mods don't ban people for nothing or just because someone reported them. If the mods are doing their jobs and monitoring the threads they can see if someone is breaking NL rules. She broke the rules and was banned because of it. As far as the pictures goes, just because you didn't see them on THAT thread doesn't mean she didn't do it.
Who reported it to dem if not you
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Deepfeel(m): 6:51pm On Jul 05, 2019
Amatarasha:

Illiterate what did i prove u cant even make a sentense! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

They said u ar feeding trolls ,while u ar masturbating with ladies forever mentions grin so pathetic
Babe please let it go it's not worth it
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Amatarasha(f): 6:53pm On Jul 05, 2019
Deepfeel:

Pls stop, u are still on it, is it necessary to say they have low IQ's? If you deem yourself as a person with such high IQ then behave like one been good at badmouthing your fellow woman doesn't make u brilliant, does it?
Deepfeel set a physics or further maths exam for me n her , n see me beat her hands down ..
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khiaa(f): 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2019
Amatarasha:
Who reported it to dem if not you

Ok, I forgot that you are slow, so I'll try it again.

IF THE MODS ARE DOING THEIR JOB THEY WILL SEE IF SOMEONE IS BREAKING NL RULES. undecided
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Amatarasha(f): 6:58pm On Jul 05, 2019
Deepfeel:

Babe please let it go it's not worth it
As i said b4 i dnt have anyproblm wt americans ,but that retard she is calling me ,is just d opposite of me
I dnt like it !
Retard is just like slowpoke

And am waiting 4 that idiotic male who called me a troll , anytime he shows am sending him to grave ...let him show his face if he is man enough

Am waiting 4 him here because no work this nite for me , am on off
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Amatarasha(f): 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2019
khiaa:

Ok, I forgot that you are slow, so I'll try it again.

IF THE MODS ARE DOING THEIR JOB THEY WILL SEE IF SOMEONE IS BREAKING NL RULES. undecided
And you think Fulani cattle rearing mods are doing their jobs well without snitches like you mrs Usa?
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Deepfeel(m): 7:02pm On Jul 05, 2019
Amatarasha:

Deepfeel set a physics or further maths exam for me n her , n see me beat her hands down ..
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khiaa(f): 7:02pm On Jul 05, 2019
Amatarasha:

LMAO grin I said that you were unbelievably dumb and you didn't even know that "unbelievably" is a word. Look it up.

Why do you have masturbating with women on your mind? Are you a dyke like your friends?
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Deepfeel(m): 7:03pm On Jul 05, 2019
Amatarasha:

I think is better you ladies should accept your differences and let go of all the hurts and bitterness where she's weak u might be strong where she's strong you might be weak, no one has it all, let's be each other's strength cause we all have weaknesses pls pls
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khiaa(f): 7:12pm On Jul 05, 2019
Amatarasha:
And you think Fulani cattle rearing mods are doing their jobs well without snitches like you mrs Usa?

Oh, you are a tribalist, I get it. I don't care about your tribalistic attitude, that behavior is no different than white racist. With idiots like you and your friends the mods don't need snitches because you put your Idiocracy right here on these threads for everyone to see while constantly breaking rules.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khiaa(f): 7:18pm On Jul 05, 2019
Amatarasha:
and i said you are delusional and derainged ...movies portray the ills in the society

Ok, I understand that you are ignorant, but anyone with half a brain knows that Hollywood is the land of fairytales. I guess you believe that the Black Panther movie was true as well.

1 Like

Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Amatarasha(f): 7:22pm On Jul 05, 2019
khiaa:

Ok, I understand that you are ignorant, but anyone with half a brain knows that Hollywood is the land of fairytales.
delusional toadess
Fairytales u said ,when a whitelady who married from village went karateka kung fu on a villagetout ..i registered for karateka because of her ,so you see it really portrays
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 05, 2019
one lady fighting more than five people. she should be banned.
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khiaa(f): 7:26pm On Jul 05, 2019
Amatarasha:
delusional toadess
Fairytales u said ,when a whitelady who married from village went karateka kung fu on a villagetout ..i registered for karateka because of her ,so you see it really portrays

What are you talking about?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Things You Will Say/have Said Just To Get Into Someone's Pants / Issue Resolved ...Thanks / The Real Meaning Of Bae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.