Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Only I Level Up: Iron Sanctuary - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Only I Level Up: Iron Sanctuary (14159 Views)

Iron Sanctuary (V3) / Iron Sanctuary: Only I Level Up (V2) / The Nairaland Literature Sanctuary, The Forever Contest (TNLS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only I Level Up: Iron Sanctuary by Devilpen(m): 9:39pm On Aug 21, 2019
Chapter 87
Wonuola entered into Silent Arrow training ground, and walked towards Mary, who was busy giving the drill.
Since Mide and others had been absent, both Sam and Mary had gone on extra personal training, and walked t had really helped them, not adding but maintaining the previous stat which Mide had created, Silent Arrow now had places among top clans in the myriad ground, and so their nomination grade was ready improver, which means during selection process, for higher clans and Jobs, Silent Arrow, would be among the clans to be nominated.
Mary halted the training and cleaned the sweat on her face, while Wonuola walked forward.
"WWhereis the person in charge? " Wonuola asked, running her eyes round the hall.
"He left, I and Sam in charge" Mary replied and smiled.
"Whatever, here" Wonuola said and passed an envelope to Mary, but Sam collected it and tore it open.
"A Gigi invitation" Sam said and passed the letter to Mary.
A Gigi was a type of challenge which meant both life and death, one had to run through fragile platform to retrieve a flag, not everyone would do it, but succeeding means getting more rank in the myriad ground
"It's normal to be scared " Wonuola said and walked off.
Mide angrily kicked the tyre of the car, with tears flowing freely from his eyes, shouting and his neck veins pooped out like it would tear off anytime.
"Ahhhh" be shouted and punch the car, making a curve on it.
IV also sat on the bonnet of the car, weeping silently with his head buried in his palm.
Hardys also looked sad, and sniffed constantly, rubbing his hand against his nose.
Mide walked off distance away and screamed out loudly, he raised his head up and sniffed.
"Anthony, you'll pay for the soul you killed" Mide said and sniffed.
Meanwhile at Iron Sanctuary, another case entirely was up…………………..
The end.

2 Likes

Re: Only I Level Up: Iron Sanctuary by Devilpen(m): 9:40pm On Aug 21, 2019
Volume 2
Re: Only I Level Up: Iron Sanctuary by Prudent5217: 9:57pm On Aug 21, 2019
Devilpen thanks for this wonderful piece my eyes are so glued awaiting volume 2
Re: Only I Level Up: Iron Sanctuary by germaphobe(m): 10:03pm On Aug 21, 2019
taaaaaa!!, which kind the end be dis, taa make i hear word. We die here, devilpen beta come and continue or create another thread and continue sharp sharp oo cus i no fit tolerate dis suspense.
Re: Only I Level Up: Iron Sanctuary by Bobosneh: 10:08pm On Aug 21, 2019
my bed is here with me and this is my Norway because i have nowhere to go until i see volume 2
Re: Only I Level Up: Iron Sanctuary by enm(m): 10:54pm On Aug 21, 2019
What an ending
Re: Only I Level Up: Iron Sanctuary by Hardes(m): 11:09pm On Aug 21, 2019
what a suspense-filled ending
Re: Only I Level Up: Iron Sanctuary by obumnaeke(m): 9:57am On Aug 22, 2019
Devilpen sir,

We the committee of loved ones, readers and we'll wishers would want to appreciate you so far for this thriller,

As well as humbly request an immediate follow up of the volume 2. We'd appreciate more if you can give us a link to the complete story, even if it's in sambisa village grin

Thanks for your kind response.
Signed: spokesperson, C.L.O.W.W cool
Re: Only I Level Up: Iron Sanctuary by Devilpen(m): 10:26am On Aug 22, 2019
obumnaeke:
Devilpen sir,

We the committee of loved ones, readers and we'll wishers would want to appreciate you so far for this thriller,

As well as humbly request an immediate follow up of the volume 2. We'd appreciate more if you can give us a link to the complete story, even if it's in sambisa village grin

Thanks for your kind response.
Signed: spokesperson, C.L.O.W.W cool
Wow... Am thrilled, the story doesn't have a complete write-up, I upload when the next idea pop up.
I am hoping, support and love would also be showed for the one am working on, and will be available soonest.

If you feel like being generous sha smiley smiley

Thank you
00Prime

1 Like

Re: Only I Level Up: Iron Sanctuary by skyblueking(m): 7:12pm On Aug 22, 2019
Wetin this dude dey talk about sef??

Did i hear 'the end?'
Nwanne come and kwantinu before you go collect three MG-02 bullets oo..

Anyway, got some lashes for ya!!
Meet me on social, Mayor Jafar De-fbi..
Thanks bro!!
Re: Only I Level Up: Iron Sanctuary by tunjilomo(m): 2:03pm On Aug 23, 2019
A lot of words come to mind, when I want to describe this masterpiece , but it seems I will have to settle on the word 'great'. Thumbs up, devilpen.
Re: Only I Level Up: Iron Sanctuary by AceRoyal: 11:43pm On Nov 23, 2019
Devilpen:

Chapter 87
Wonuola entered into Silent Arrow training ground, and walked towards Mary, who was busy giving the drill.
Since Mide and others had been absent, both Sam and Mary had gone on extra personal training, and walked t had really helped them, not adding but maintaining the previous stat which Mide had created, Silent Arrow now had places among top clans in the myriad ground, and so their nomination grade was ready improver, which means during selection process, for higher clans and Jobs, Silent Arrow, would be among the clans to be nominated.
Mary halted the training and cleaned the sweat on her face, while Wonuola walked forward.
"WWhereis the person in charge? " Wonuola asked, running her eyes round the hall.
"He left, I and Sam in charge" Mary replied and smiled.
"Whatever, here" Wonuola said and passed an envelope to Mary, but Sam collected it and tore it open.
"A Gigi invitation" Sam said and passed the letter to Mary.
A Gigi was a type of challenge which meant both life and death, one had to run through fragile platform to retrieve a flag, not everyone would do it, but succeeding means getting more rank in the myriad ground
"It's normal to be scared " Wonuola said and walked off.
Mide angrily kicked the tyre of the car, with tears flowing freely from his eyes, shouting and his neck veins pooped out like it would tear off anytime.
"Ahhhh" be shouted and punch the car, making a curve on it.
IV also sat on the bonnet of the car, weeping silently with his head buried in his palm.
Hardys also looked sad, and sniffed constantly, rubbing his hand against his nose.
Mide walked off distance away and screamed out loudly, he raised his head up and sniffed.
"Anthony, you'll pay for the soul you killed" Mide said and sniffed.
Meanwhile at Iron Sanctuary, another case entirely was up…………………..
The end.
Lovely story..... Pls update
Re: Only I Level Up: Iron Sanctuary by Devilpen(m): 7:32am On Nov 24, 2019
AceRoyal:
Lovely story..... Pls update
it has been completed, kindly check my dashboard for the Volume Two
Re: Only I Level Up: Iron Sanctuary by Smithwilliams826: 8:24am On Feb 24, 2020
Fantastic.
Re: Only I Level Up: Iron Sanctuary by Devilpen(m): 10:25pm On Aug 08, 2023
Hey!!!!!!!! Helloooo.
I'm kind of back?
I have time now for myself. A little bit rough.
Big news
Iron Sanctuary is getting a comic that will updated every 12 days.
The story in the comic dives into a darker part of the Sanctuary.
I hope you support by engaging.

1 Like

Re: Only I Level Up: Iron Sanctuary by Devilpen(m): 11:19pm On Aug 17, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Differences Between A Short Story, Novelette, Novella, & A Novel / Achebe’s "Things Fall Apart" Named In Bbc’s 100 Stories That Shaped The World / Where Can I Get 48 Laws Of Power Ebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.