Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,396 members, 7,958,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:36 AM

Only I Level Up: Iron Sanctuary - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Only I Level Up: Iron Sanctuary (14664 Views)

I Don't Write For Passion Only. I Write To Make Some Money. / Iron Sanctuary (V3) / Iron Sanctuary: Only I Level Up (V2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only I Level Up: Iron Sanctuary by Hardes(m): 10:11pm On Aug 17, 2019
Looks@terminator in pity *smh*

Mide should come and teach this bloody clan some manners
Re: Only I Level Up: Iron Sanctuary by Devilpen(m): 10:26pm On Aug 17, 2019
Chapter 77
Entering into the ring, Mide watched Terminator patiently as he leaped on his toes. Terminator threw the first punch, which Mide dodged by bending his head sideways. Terminator quickly threw another punch, which Mide dodged again and stepped back.
Terminator dashed forward, and dived putting his hand forward, so he could hit Mide on the stomach.
Mide did a forward flip over Terminator, and ran up to him, before he could balance Mide punched Terminator on the face.
Terminator screamed in great agony, wriggling on the ground, and held tight to his broken nose, as blood oozed from it.
Terminator struggled to his feet and cracked his neck, Mide faked a punch towards Terminator's face, and his second punch found its mark on Terminator's stomach, and quickly Mide gave him an uppercut, which made Terminator staggered backward.
Mide joined both hands together, forming a clinched fist, and slammed it on Terminator's face, sending him high in the air.
As terminator fell to the ground, Mide ran up to him and raised him up, Mide bent Terminator's face downward and smacked his knee against Terminator's face, which sent Terminator to the ground

Mide climbed on the rope of the ring, carefully, and when he was sure Terminator was static, Mide jumped into the air, and smacked his elbow against Terminator's fave, crushing his jaws completely

Queenite looked at the Blood Clan leader and snapped her fingers.
"What were you saying? " She asked and looked at him.
"He was just lucky" The leader replied and stood up.

Chapter 78

3 Likes

Re: Only I Level Up: Iron Sanctuary by Hardes(m): 7:28am On Aug 18, 2019
Thanks for the update.
Re: Only I Level Up: Iron Sanctuary by Hardes(m): 7:28am On Aug 18, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: Only I Level Up: Iron Sanctuary by Devilpen(m): 11:05am On Aug 18, 2019
Chapter 78
Sitting round the wide table in Iron Clan hall, Tasha dropped a plate of rice in front of Mide and another plate with sauce in it, and beef.
Before him, was Lin Feng and on the other end was Queenite sitting opposite Tasha.
Mide tried putting the food in his mouth and strained, as the sauce came across his broken lips.
"Easy, easy, take your time, rest well, then we prepare for tomorrow's fight" Lin feng said.
Tasha raised her head up, her mother since Lin Feng had been around had become too reserved, and most decision now feel on Lin Feng.
"Lin, are you somewhat related to my mom? Like her brother or uncle? " Tasha asked, and blew air from her mouth to her food.
Queenite tapped her hand on the table and cleared her throat, and looked at Lin Feng then back to Mide.
"It's complicated " Queenite replied and tried covering up the matter.
"You are lying, that's same reaction you give me when I ask questions you don't want to answer" Tasha said and threw her spoon on the table.
"Because it's compicated"
"Everything is always complicated " Tasha replied angrily.
Mide looked clueless and stood up to take his leave.
"He is your father, and that's all" Queenite said angrily, annoyingly walked out of the room, leaving Mide standing fixed to where he is and Tasha looking weirdly at Lin Feng.
"Is it true? " Tasha asked with tears already in her eyes, and looked at Mide who quickly looked away.
"You knew also?" She asked Mide seeing his reaction.
"Somehow" Mide replied calmly.
"To hell with all of you" Tasha shouted and bashed out of the room.
MMde wriggled his mouth and raised his shoulder and hit his palms against his legs.
"It's your family afterall" Mide said and walked out if the room.

Chapter 79

2 Likes

Re: Only I Level Up: Iron Sanctuary by germaphobe(m): 12:19pm On Aug 18, 2019
for how many years, she might have been told dat her dad was late. If na me i fit, i fit, do nothing shaa.
Re: Only I Level Up: Iron Sanctuary by Bobosneh: 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2019
thank you op you just make my Sunday a sweet one
Re: Only I Level Up: Iron Sanctuary by Devilpen(m): 1:34pm On Aug 18, 2019
Chapter 79
Mide woke up, and looked at the watch on the wall, and saw it was around two in the mid night, sitting on the bed, he yawned and tried forcing himself back to sleep but found it impossible to.
Facing the window, he saw a shadow ran by, and then another, and a third again. Mide jumped off the bed and grabbed a shirt and quickly jumped out from the window, turning into Double D.
He heard his door opened and quickly he leaned against the wall of the window frame, monitoring the activities.
"He is not here, but Squadron said he will be here" One said
"Let's leave before someone sees us" Another said and lead the way out.
Double D sighed and was about attacking, when someone held his arm, pulling him back, he looked and saw Tasha putting a finger on her lips.

After they were far gone, Mide pulled Tasha up from the other side through the window into his room.
She made herself comfortable and smiled at him.
"Those were Squadron Mate, top three notorious assassins in Iron Sanctuary" Tasha said and pulled Mide blanket up her leg.
"Everyone wants me dead, First Lyta, second Lord Gitana, third War Frame and now Squadron mate, am putting up a nice record" Mide giggled and laid beside Tasha.
"So you knew about my father, all this whilr" Tasha said and hit Mide on the chest.
"I have no say in this matter, am an outcast"
"Are we ignoring the fact that you beat up your father in law " Tasha said and giggled again.
"I'll add that to my record, and also it was a fair competition and be glad I didn't kill your father " Mide replied and hit his leg against Tasha's under the blanket.
Tasha rolled over Mide and pulled of her top.
"Hey, we shouldn't go this far, it's risky" Mide said and tried getting Tasha off.
"Just once, nothing's going to happen" She said and unlaced Mide's short.
"Tasha" Mide mumbled as Tasha moved her hands under the blanket and used the other hand to unzipped her trouser.

Chapter 80
The door to Mide's room suddenly came wide, Hardys quickly shot his eyes, seeing both Mide and Tasha fully without clothes, and cuddled up on each other.
"Gross" Sen shouted which startled Mide and Tasha both of them jumping off the bed and quickly wore their clothes.
"Dudes, what's up? " Mide asked as he pulled up his trousers, while Tasha also pulled up her pant.
"I thought you guys would be in War Frame? "
IV smirked at Mide and walked towards the bed and sneezed.
"Yeah, we couldn't get pass the next challenge, it's tough, have to get pass a mad Archer, shoots ten arrow at once, we are lucky to be alive" Sen replied.
"We brought someone along" IV said and hit his hand against the wall.
Tema came inside the room and raised her right hand up.
"Hi, it's actually my first time here, in iron sanctuary, I mean all, IV persuaded me" Tema said and opened her mouth wide, seeing Mide and Tasha.
"When is you match?" Sen asked.
"Afternoon " Tasha replied and walked out.
Hardys waited patiently for her to be out of ear shot and laughed out loud
"Bad man"

Sitting in theatre room, with Lin Feng were Mide, and his entire crew. Everyone kept mute, watching the fight video before, after about ten minutes, Lin Feng asked the video.
"What do you notice about Squadron Jnr, fight technique " Lin Feng asked directing his question at Mide.
"He is fast, even the video recorder was too slow to match his speed" Mide replied.
"Good, for someone born into the assassins family, that's a normal attribute they posses, and hey is only one way to defeat him"
Mide kept mute, watching Lin Feng closely, and trying to grasp every details given to him.
"Darkwar is the only way" Lin Feng said and stood up "Get ready, the ring calls" .

Chapter 81

1 Like

Re: Only I Level Up: Iron Sanctuary by Devilpen(m): 2:04pm On Aug 18, 2019
Chapter 81
Lin Feng watched as the children stood up, walking out the theatre room. He watched as Tasha tagged along Mide, summoning the courage, he called out to Tasha.
"Tasha " Lin Feng called her and tried looking at her.
"Sir"
Mide signalled to others and they all left the hall, leaving Tasha and Lin Feng behind.
"Hoe are you coping? " Lin feng asked, and forced a smile.
"I actually can't talk right now, I have to leave"
"Am sorry we had to hid the truth from you, but, I and your mother were stupid and naive then"
Tasha raised her head up and sighed.
"What ever reason it is, no one thought of the trauma I was going through without a father, being weak and the same time taunted by my mates for being a bastard" Tasha shouted and broke into tears.
Lin Feng attempted to bring her close, but Tasha moved back and raised a warning finger up.
"Crawl back to the hole you came out from" She said and ran out of the hall.
Lin Feng felt guilty within him and at the same time hurt, he raised his head to the upper seat of the theatre and saw Queenite.

IV and others found themselves seat in the first row of the hall, which was a clear view to them.
"Do you think Mide will survive? " Tema asked feeling nervous.
"I hope he wins, his opponent has an advantage over him" Sen replied also, and looked at his sweaty palm.

Mide entered into the ring, as loud supportive cheers came from the crowd, which helped in boosting his morale.

Seated at the allocated part, Queenite watched Tasha from where she sat and then at Lin Feng at the coaching bench.
"I am on all odds, you'll be wining " Squadron Snr said, and had a friendly smile on his face looking at Queenite.
"May the best loser win " Queenite replied.

The referee entered into the ring and stated out the rule.
"This is a fight of Humanbot, not contenders will be in their humanbot form" The referred said and waited for them to transform.
Squadron Jnr, immediately transformed into a gigantic metal robot, having a gun and a sword on both hands.

"This is bad" Tasha murmured from where she sat.
Queenite also felt uncomfortable, this rule was putting them on fire

Mide looked around clueless, knowing fully well turning into Double D would tear his present and future apart.

Chapter 82

1 Like

Re: Only I Level Up: Iron Sanctuary by Bobosneh: 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2019
i swear i can't wait. see as this story set totori me for body
Re: Only I Level Up: Iron Sanctuary by mondaypemisire(m): 5:53pm On Aug 18, 2019
Nice
Re: Only I Level Up: Iron Sanctuary by skyblueking(m): 6:19pm On Aug 18, 2019
Where that Devilpen sef?
Na so you wicked reach....see as you come carry suspense cover everywhere...
Kei!....abokina zo ka yi update la..
Abeegg!!
Re: Only I Level Up: Iron Sanctuary by germaphobe(m): 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2019
ooooo bro ooo, see gobe!!!, oya make i see wetin mide go do. But it seems like someone is behind the rule and i'm sudpecting lyta
Re: Only I Level Up: Iron Sanctuary by Hardes(m): 7:07pm On Aug 18, 2019
Seems the assassin family sees mide as a threat and decide to eliminate him��
Re: Only I Level Up: Iron Sanctuary by Devilpen(m): 7:42pm On Aug 18, 2019
Chapter 82
Mide looked up where Queenite sat, and got a crossed hand from her.
"I surrender " Mide said and attempted to leave the ring.
"You know the rules, once a rule is set, you have to comply " The referee said and a cage dropped down from above and covered the ring completely.
Mide knew something was up, and the only person he could think of was Lyta, corruption everywhere. He looked at Queenite who quickly looked away since she was out of choice also.
"Why is he not transforming? " Tema asked confused.
"It means more enemy and powerful ones at that" Queenite replied.

Mide looked around as the crowd cheered him on, and even they themselves wanted to know how his humanbot looked like.
Mide looked at Squadron Jnr, who was also eager. He stretched out his hand and brought out his airslasher and gradually yellow clothing in metal form began to crawl up in him and finally transformed into Double D.
The crowd went still, that even if a single pin should dropped it would be heard.

"He is Double D" Tema said with excitement.

"Fight" The referee ordered and moved aside.
Squadron Jnr fired a shot at Double D, which had no effect, but moved his arm back a little, he fried another shot, which Double D blocked off with his sword and summoned out his metal cloak and became invisible.

Fear gripped Squadron Jnr, having no clue where Double D was, a slash suddenly came at his back, tearing his humanbot apart at the back.
Squadron Jnr screamed in pained and muffled. Squadron Jnr summoned out his Gatling gun and fired randomly.

Tasha looked up, towards the entrance of the arena and saw Lyta walking out
"Bastard, that's Lyta " Tasha alerted the other, who turned around and saw him and quickly they scrambled out of their seat.
Immediately Lyta got a glimpse of them, he took to his heels.
Running out of the arena, IV, Hardys and Sen, leaped into the air and phased together, then turned into the Legendary Tribot.
Lyta summoned out his eagle mount and dived into the sky, but was shot down by the Tribot bazooka.
Trying to catch up with him, Tasha suddenly stopped and vomited, which made the Tribot stop the chase.

Tema caught up with them and watched as Tasha held tight to her stomach vomiting
"Are you okay? " Tema asked calmly.
"Tasha, what's up? "

A harpoon suddenly burst out of Squadron Jnr's right chest and a robe pulled him to the ground. Double D appeared before him and sliced of his right wrist, which made Squadron Jnr shout out in pain, and a loud cheer from the crowd.

Squadron Snr, rised from his seat with tears in his eyes.
"Make him stop, that's my only son" He said with a scared look on his face.
Queenite stood up and waved her hands in the air, so Double D could quickly see her, but it was too late, as Mide drove his sword into Squadron Jnr's heart.
Squadron Snr, slumped on the ground and let out a painful cry.
"Ahhhahhh, Noooooooooooo" Squadron Snr cried with pain.
"It's Karma, didn't you send your assassins to kill him at night? " Queenite said and stood up, then walked out.

Chapter 83

1 Like

Re: Only I Level Up: Iron Sanctuary by Hardes(m): 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2019
Congratulation mide, you have successfully add another powerful somebody to your enemy list.
Re: Only I Level Up: Iron Sanctuary by germaphobe(m): 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2019
more enemies, and my prediction was accurate bout lyta
Re: Only I Level Up: Iron Sanctuary by Hardes(m): 7:48pm On Aug 18, 2019
Thanks for the update man.
Re: Only I Level Up: Iron Sanctuary by Devilpen(m): 8:17pm On Aug 18, 2019
Chapter 83
Queenite patiently watched as Tasha laid on the bed, suffering from the fever that hooked her down, Double D standing beside Queenite, and the rest at the back except Lin Feng who was absent.
"Tasha, you're pregnant " Queenite said calmly and watched Tasha who nodded her head negatively.
Mide could swear he felt his dragon heart jumped to his throat, and gulped hard, and looked backward at Hardys, who quickly looked away.
"Well, Congrats Mide, you'll soon be a father" Queenite said and stood up, and gave Mide a warm smile.
Mide felt sweat break out from his forehead, making matter worse was Queenite smiling at him, which caught everyone unaware.
"I was expecting a quick killer slap" Hardys muttered lowly

Lin Feng and a man walked in the room, the man made his way to Tasha and brought out a wide iPad and pressed a button which made a blue light emit from the phone and scanned through Tasha.
"She is pregnant, triplets" The man said happily.
Lin Feng gulped hard and looked at Mide who quickly looked away
"Triplets are rare in this era, which means she has to be fed lots and lots of scared metal meat to up her stability" The adoption said and turned off the phone.
"As much as am happy, we shouldn't ignore the fact that, Mide has made lots of powerful enemies, and this might be the perfect chance for them to strike, so this remain a secret" Queenite ordered and walked out of the room..
Lin feng suddenly went into laughter and quickly composed himself.
"Am happy you didn't kill your father in law" Lin Feng said and patted Mide on the shoulder
"Dad" Tasha called out before Lin Feng could walk out of the room.
Lin Feng turned around in shock, with his mouth apart.
"I love you"
Lin Feng smiled and blew a kiss at her and closed the door behind him.
IV knocked Mide on the head, and jumped back
"Father of many, how do we get the next phase in War Frame? " He asked.
"Alright peeps let's roll, my next match is next tomorrow"
Tasha stood up from the bed and strained.
"You can't come along" Sen said.
"I'll stay with her" Tema offered and stepped back.

Entering into Dannegro's chamber the doctor that attended to Tasha also did some check up on Dannegro, while Lyta was having a heated discussion about Double D and Mide. The doctor cleared his throat since the matter was related.
"Am just coming fromArrow of GodClan, went to diagnose Tasha and she is pregnant with triplet" the doctors said and nodded his head.
Dannegro looked up at Lyta ,each of them finding hard to belief, but Lyta nodded, when he realized they stopped the chase because Tasha was somewhat out of energy.

Chapter 84

2 Likes

Re: Only I Level Up: Iron Sanctuary by Bobosneh: 9:00pm On Aug 18, 2019
they now have average spot to explore .......thank op for the amazing update that caught me unaware . wow mide baba ibeta
Re: Only I Level Up: Iron Sanctuary by Hardes(m): 10:35pm On Aug 18, 2019
Which kin d of big mouthed doctor is this now....

Op Thanks for showering us with updatessss
Re: Only I Level Up: Iron Sanctuary by mhizv(f): 1:20pm On Aug 19, 2019
Devilpen:

Chapter 70
Entering into the War Frame, the following day, Mide entered into his car, and ignited it, followed by others, including Tema, who put on her helmet waiting for IV to enter his car.
Hardys ran up to IV few distance before IV's car.
"What's up with the girl, I was thinking of talking to her" Hardys said, using his tongue to rub against his lips.
"Hey, dude" IV said in shock.
"Joking, we've seen the way you look at her, shoot your shot man" Hardys and raised his hands up to Sen, who also raised his up.
Getting to the track, Tasha alighted her car and entered into Mide's and closed the door.
"What are you doing? " Mide asked surprised.
"Riding with you, what else? " Tasha replied and made herself comfortable
Mide mumbled and clicked his tongue against the upper part of his mouth, and moved on track, as the announcement was made.
At the sound of the gun, all cars accelerated into the track, hitting against themselves.
Mide held tight to the gear and watched as all cars raced forward, which now made him last on the track.
"Why are you not moving? " Tasha asked confused.
"For every game, there is always a glitch, always a bug, and always a slight mistake, I'm looking for the mistake on this " Mide said, and pressed the throttle of the car, making it give a thick mechanical sound.
VROOM! VROOOM!! Mide stepped on it and observed the track closely, the something on the wall caught his attention.
He turned his car, facing the wall, and stepped on the throttle, and dimmed his eyes.
"That's a wall" Tasha said, pointing it out.
"That's a disguise " Made replied and pushed the gear forward.
Suddenly the car entered into the wall, coming out directly under the main track.
"Jeez" Tasha said with surprise "have I ever told you, I loved you"
"I was hoping for the day, you would say so" Mide said, as he increased the speed, overtaking other cars, from beneath.

Chapter 71

The racing part,very similar to ready player one. All cool. Nice story
Re: Only I Level Up: Iron Sanctuary by Devilpen(m): 1:28pm On Aug 19, 2019
mhizv:

The racing part,very similar to ready player one. All cool. Nice story
Yeah got like 70% of the idea from there....
Re: Only I Level Up: Iron Sanctuary by skyblueking(m): 6:06pm On Aug 19, 2019
Hardes:
Congratulation mide, you have successfully add another powerful somebody to your enemy list.

Lol, successfully indeed..
Devilpen is very wicked to have done that...
Re: Only I Level Up: Iron Sanctuary by Devilpen(m): 10:49pm On Aug 19, 2019
Chapter 84

Squadron Jnr's lifeless body was laid rectangular alter that stood up to the waist level of an average human. Squadron Snr, dressed in an overall black cloth, stood by the alter, his hands on the face of his son

"Is this how the mighty falls? " Squadron Snr said and turned around as a guard walked in, having a white envelop with him

"Sir, a letter from Dannegro" The guards said handed the letter over.
Squadron Snr tore it open, and read the content, after a while he grinned his face and looked at the guard.
"Tell him, I'll join his movement against Double D and Mide, even anyone steps in my way, I'll crush them along"

Lord Gitana smiled at Lyta, and ran his eyes through him, carefully choosing his words.
"So that flee has become a bone in the throat, the only reason I'll join your movement against him, is because he dared to defile me and my honor "
Lyta stood up happily without saying any word he turned around to take his leave.
Team Fleet, got to the battle ground, which they had to pass successfully to get the next clue.
Mide watched as people with huge arrow wounds were brought out from the field, and cry of pains on every part.
"This will be tough" Mide said looking at IV, and crossed the blue line which separates the field from where they stood.

Mide took the lead, leaning against the wall, which acted as a cover from the Archer who shot rapid arrow at the slightest movement.
Mide removed his shoe and placed the rip out from the side of wall, before a second, am arrow was already piercing the shoe.
"Holy" Mide muffled, and watched another team from opposite them also trying to get past the Archer.
The leader of the team before them, threw a tear gas into the air, and another again, and putting on their face mask, they walked into it, only for Mide to see, they all were dead, with arrow hanging on their foreheads.
"The book, from the last clue, the man told us it's a game of wisdom and intellect" Mide said, leaving on the wall.
"What do you suggest? " Sen asked
"This"
Mide threw his gun to the ground and used his leg to kick it forward, and it immediately got hit by an arrow. He brought out his dagger and threw it also, he closed his eyes, with his heart panting loudly, he raised his hands up and showed himself into the open.
An arrow came furiously at him, immediately he showed himself, slashing the winds, the pointed of the arrow glittered brightly as the rays of light shines on it, and swiftly it came at Mide.

Chapter 85

2 Likes

Re: Only I Level Up: Iron Sanctuary by Hardes(m): 11:22pm On Aug 19, 2019
Hmmm...
Re: Only I Level Up: Iron Sanctuary by Devilpen(m): 7:32am On Aug 21, 2019
Chapter 85
The arrow stopped about an inch before Mide's face, and fell down to the ground. Mide gasped and felt relived.
"That's some liver" Hardys said and showed himself behind Mide, with his gun on his shoulder.
Mide walked forward, walking to the door before them.
Dannegro, entered into Arrow of God clan ground, and was escorted to Queenite chamber, where she was seated with Lin Feng.
"Queenite" Dannegro shouted and walked up to her, smiling.
Queenite stood up, while Lin Feng was still seated, both could perceive trouble, Dannegro never visits when the odds are good, it's always trouble, after he was gone, this time they were sure it wasn't different.
"Dan, we see your face again" Queenite responded and hugged him lightly and quickly broke it off.
"Congrats on your daughter, awaiting her children" Dannegro said and stared at Lin Feng.
Queenite voice broke, as she didn't know what next to say, what they intend to keep a secret, if Dannegro knows, every other person knows.
"She isn't expecting any" She finally replied.
"Let's walk, I might have a proposal"
Dannegro said and walked on.
"The wall have ears, nothing is hidden in this sanctuary, I still have that feeling for your daughter, I can still let her as my wife" Dannegro said and looked at Queenite.

"Someone should show this man the way out" Queenite shouted and immediately three of her guards ran towards Dannegro and grabbed him by the shoulder.

Entering into the building, Mide walked forward and walked towards the alter, with his friends and retrieved the the blue key on it.
"It has the same inscription as that of the book and the map" IV said.
A mild wind blew in the building and gathered around forming the hologram of a man.
"I've personally announced you my champion, but what will you do with unlimited wealth, my champion, only the wise can decide, link all keys together and fell what true wealth is, find the third key" the hologram said and faded.
"When did we get the first key, we only have one key here" Sen asked looking confused.
"Am confused as well"

The door to the building suddenly flew off it's frame. Mide and his crew turned around quickly, only to see about seven hefty avatars walking towards them.
They moved aside paving way for another huge and hefty avatar, who had skull hanging like and helmet on his head, but it also seemed to be his face.
"Hello boys" the man said and smiled wickedly.
"You see, I warned you to back down, but foolishness won't let you"
Mide moved back a bit, and gasped.
"Director Anthony" Mide said and brought out two pistols each on both hand and pointed it forward and pulled the trigger.
The bullet bounced off Anthony's avatar, and fell to the ground.
"Take them out and destroy that key"

Chapter 86

2 Likes

Re: Only I Level Up: Iron Sanctuary by germaphobe(m): 10:35am On Aug 21, 2019
oh mehn, e don red for mide gang.
Re: Only I Level Up: Iron Sanctuary by skyblueking(m): 11:40am On Aug 21, 2019
Devilpen abeg which day mide go go hunt again la??
I always love that part..

This series might be good for a movie script sha...
Talents!!
Re: Only I Level Up: Iron Sanctuary by Devilpen(m): 2:35pm On Aug 21, 2019
Chapter 86
Sliding over the alter to take cover from the rapid fire, Sen tilted over the table and shot one of the avatars on the chest, which had minimal damage.
Sen fell hard on the ground and groaned, holding tight to the right part of his abdomen.
"Am hit" He strained and leaned against the alter.
IV removed the clip of the grenade with him and threw it over the table, making it go be a loud blast.
"War Frame has been compromised, we can't exit" Mide said tapping the red exit button on his palm.
"If we die here, we die in the real world" Mide replied and crawled to Sen, scrutinizing his injured stomach.
"He is losing blood" Mide said, watching out for his head as rapid bullet flew over the alter, and also hitting the alter hard.
Hardys, pressed a button on his hand, and placed the barrel of his gun close to his nose and inhaled.
"What are you doing? " Mide asked Hardys who was still inhaling the barrel of his pistol.
A car suddenly rammed thought the door, and drifted forward.
"Watch out!" One of the avatars shouted and dived out of the way.
The car rammed another avatar against the alter, instead of turning into bunch of coins, blood splashed all over, and flowed on the floor.
Hardys stood up, out from hiding and pointed his gun towards his opponents and fired rapidly at both of them.
"Get in the car" Hardys shouted and continued shooting, using it as a distraction to his opponent.
IV ran in first, to the driver seat and reversed back, and leaned back and opened the nearest door to Mide.
After Mide and Sen had entered, Hardys ran into the front seat, and quickly IV pushed the gear forward.
Mide looked back, and was relieved they were already save, he sighed and looked at Sen, feeling his body temperature, Mide noticed Sen was as cold as ice and looked like he wasn't breathing.

Chapter 87

1 Like

Re: Only I Level Up: Iron Sanctuary by skyblueking(m): 4:16pm On Aug 21, 2019
In sunkoye's voice "its Devilpen the wicked writer"...

Let nothing happen to sen oo..
Am warning you now...

Mide is losing it badly!!

1 Like

Re: Only I Level Up: Iron Sanctuary by Hardes(m): 6:44pm On Aug 21, 2019
Hopefully nothing will happen to sen the biggest problem now is how to get out of Warframe

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Life In Pastor's House . .by. Abayomi / Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' / Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her Father, James Nwoye Adichie's 86th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.