Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,553 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death (50654 Views)

She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) / She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Ryan03(f): 11:11am On Jul 27, 2019
Zinny25:
it's 100% wrong...how could she?, I guess she didn't love her husband, maybe she even contributed to her husband's death. Some of us sef that our relationship ended in the past,we stayed at least 2years sef before saying yes to another. 18 months is just too soon,not just that but you are also pregnant, that's barbaric. That means you didn't even wait for ur husband to rest before sleeping with another man..... Las las u r wrong, you should have waited for at least 2-3years .
I Dont think you are normal

2 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by CaptainMitch: 11:11am On Jul 27, 2019
This is true for me also my love broke up with me in 2012, till date I haven't moved on and replaced her even though we are now friends, assassin's killed my aunt's husband in 2013 she still hasn't remarried, May God not give me a lady eager to remarry immediately I pass away.

Logobenz1:
Look there is an undertone to everything bro.
Do you know what love is?if you love a person,moving on won't be that easy!
That's why the dead man's family is protesting because it kind of tells them the woman did not love their brother enough.
I remember 2008 when the first woman I ever loved left for France for studies.God I cried,did not date any other person till 2014 or so...
Love is not that easy to move on from.

2 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Logobenz1: 11:13am On Jul 27, 2019
CaptainMitch:
This is true for me also my love broke up with me in 2012, till date I haven't moved on and replaced her even though we are now friends, assassin's killed my aunt's husband in 2013 she still hasn't remarried, May God not give me a lady eager to remarry immediately I pass away.

So sorry about that bro.don't mind all these cheats in disguise coming here to misyarn like we don't know what love is undecided
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by lexy2014: 11:13am On Jul 27, 2019
prizequest:

making comparison is very unintelligent in this discourse. Deflecting argument to whip up sentiment is foolish. i leave you with your 2% active brain cells.

Bros na question I ask u. If u don't have an answer 2d question, u could have simply said so. There's no shame in it. But condescending 2d level of mediocrity in order to express urself and save face, clearly shows that u didn't even no what u were saying in d first place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by ajayiopy: 11:21am On Jul 27, 2019
Logobenz1:
That's why the dead man's family is protesting because it kind of tells them the woman did not love their brother enough.
I remember 2008 when the first woman I ever loved left for France for studies.God I cried,did not date any other person till 2014 or so...
DONT ALLOW EMOTION TO BECLOUD YOUR SENSE OF REASONING

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Thinkfree(m): 11:21am On Jul 27, 2019
Ryan03:
I Dont think you are normal
He/She is very normal, will you be happy see your mother get fohked/married after 18 months of fathers death.

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by frozen70(f): 11:23am On Jul 27, 2019
There is no law or tradition that stipulates mourning periods for women

Her husband has been buried what else ❓

Six months us enough to mourn and move on

It's better she gets a man than messing around

If you leave a woman in attended, she will likely misbehave

By the way, does the man family still have authority over her decision or they want to inherit her by his brothers ❓

She should just be free pls
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by prizequest: 11:24am On Jul 27, 2019
lexy2014:

Bros na question I ask u. If u don't have an answer 2d question, u could have simply said so. There's no shame in it. But condescending 2d level of mediocrity in order to express urself and save face, clearly shows that u didn't even no what u were saying in d first place

Your father in law on your first visit asked you, "why do you want to marry my daughter?". i guess your answer will be, "because your son got married to someone daughter".

thats the reason for rebutall
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by SocialJustice: 11:24am On Jul 27, 2019
Davash222:
Just 18 months after the death of her 'beloved' husband, she wants another dicck..

Women summarised!!
She's already getting more than enough D with results to show.
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by SocialJustice: 11:28am On Jul 27, 2019
Ryan03:
Now reverse the roles, would you have typed same thing if it was the woman that died?
Men are known dogs but that's not to say there aren't guys who would hold off for years even if they start fucking not to the extent of getting another lady pregnant and wanting to remarry in less than 2 years. The behaviour of the lady was completely wrong, even if she started having sex, why get pregnant so early? I believe she was already seeing her new f.mate before her husband passed on.

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Thinkfree(m): 11:29am On Jul 27, 2019
grandstar:

King Solomon said "Do not be overtly righteous nor show yourself excessively wise. Why should you bring ruin upon yourself?(Ecclesiastes 7:16)

The lady has every right to remarry. Death has freed her from her marriage. She is free from that marriage and therefore fit to remarry.(1 Corinthians 7:39)

The load of the Christ is kindly (Matthew 10:28-30). She should not listen to people who like the Pharisee "Bind up heavy loads and put them on the shoulders of men but they themselves are not willing to budge them with their finger" (Matthew 23:4)

I wish her a happy married life. Perhaps share this with her.
she has every right to remarry but not get pregnant still under the man's roof

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by yeyeosoronga: 11:29am On Jul 27, 2019
The dead is long gone and couldn't care less about what happens to the living. Let the living not forget to live.
I wont advice her to abort. She should marry the man who impregnated her and move on with their lives. People will always talk and you can never please world people.
Is it till she reaches menopause and can't have children again before she remarries.
Losing a loved one is painful, and you never really forget about them even if remarried or what not. Just remember to make memories and cherish them in your heart.
Life won't stop because you lost a spouse or even a child. May God have mercy on the dead, and keep the living safe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by dotedote: 11:32am On Jul 27, 2019
mimimile93:

Any evidence to back this up?

@Ryan03, I wasn't talking about grief. I was talking about giving yourself a break before going into a new ride.

So who determines the duration of the break if not the person in question. What if she's lucky early enough to find a great person to take the ride with ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Thinkfree(m): 11:34am On Jul 27, 2019
Graduateacher:
There's nothing wrong, he's dead.
there is everything wrong, she has to do every thing culture demands before getting pregnant for that death man working. The truth is that religion or not, non of you will ever wish to see your mother act in such a way.
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by nerorex01: 11:35am On Jul 27, 2019
lexy2014:

All this u have sais didn't answer d question I asked:

And guys that do it and even get married a year after d loss of their wives is what?
My first sentence did justice to that: that they are not mean enough to owe up to love.
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Gforce2019: 11:37am On Jul 27, 2019
Ryan03:
Now reverse the roles, would you have typed same thing if it was the woman that died?

It depends on the person. My friend lost his wife 2014 , he is remarrying 2018. Love will never let go ....
All these hit and run ladies.... don't know what love is they are just there to squander money and the moment the guy no get money again, they will pack their load and leave

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by grandstar(m): 11:38am On Jul 27, 2019
Thinkfree:
she has every right to remarry but not get pregnant still under the man's roof

You're 109% correct.

The deed has been done. Let her move on.
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by yeyeosoronga: 11:38am On Jul 27, 2019
kazyhm:

You said she is pregnant not sleeping around....

How long do you get over people you love ?

For some it may take forever to get over those you love, but that doesn't mean you stop living your life. Nothing can bring back the dead.
The earlier you find love again, the better. Life is too short to live it in mourning and hopeful wishes of how it could have been.
When life throws lemons at you, make some lemonade. Many women stay unmarried for long after losing a spouse because of societal influence. By the time they decide to move on, it may be too late to have children.

2 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Thinkfree(m): 11:40am On Jul 27, 2019
Gforce2019:

It depends on the person. My friend lost his wife 2014 , he is remarrying 2018. Love will never let go ....
All these hit and run ladies.... don't know what love is they are just there to squander money and the moment the guy no get money again, they will pack their load and leave
The op may be responsible for the pregnancy. Shameless generation

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by adanny01(m): 11:42am On Jul 27, 2019
Logobenz1:

My retired neighbor lost his doting wife. They were inseparable when she was alive. He doesn't drink, smoke or womanize. He doesn't even go out with friends. His only friend is his wife.

However, this man married 6months after the death of his wife. His moving on was too quick for us to understand but we agree he is free.

Another retired neighbor was a chronic womanizer. We knew that the death of his wife was a free pass for him to f.ck all the women who would open their legs to him. Marriage is not what he is looking towards.

What i am trying to say is that the best solution for grief is a new partner. If she remains unmarried, it means she didn't love her husband or is attracted to promiscuity such that the death of their brother is a free pass to waywardness.

In my family, we only encourage a young widow to only remain through her mourning period but free as a bird there after.

2 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by MartinsD12(m): 11:49am On Jul 27, 2019
Ryan03:
Let Her Go

I just want to write this short post hoping it will change someone's mentality base on the issue i'm about to discuss.

A lady at my place of work lost her husband almost 1yr 6months ago, now, she is about 3months pregnant and wants to get married but the backlash she is receiving eh? Her late husband's people have been frustrating her saying it is too early to get married (i thought marriage is till death do us part?), why are they trying to control her life simply because she was once married to their brother?

I want to believe the family members of this man have moved on with their lives since the death of their son, why then do you want to lock her up in mourning? The surprising part of it is that even women at the office are against her, some who have also lost their husbands are citing instances of how they watied 7years before re-marrying and so on.

I felt bad for her, all she do now is to cry, and mind her business. This is so wrong, free that young lady, she didnt do wrong in marrying your kinsman.
Most times I ask myself why do we have so many widows, I mean the men die most times more than women which is very small in number, women bad do everything for them once you don die a day is enough for them to look for another man
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by erico2k2(m): 11:50am On Jul 27, 2019
Jfyzee:

@OP you are feeling pity for the said lady because the man involve is not your uncle or related to you in anyway. Assuming the man is your uncle, will you con dole this lady attitude towards him..?

Just a year and six months she's already pregnant for another man. Who does that by the way..? The in-laws have the right to act the way they are acting now.. unless you want to tell us the baby she's carrying is yours the reason you're defending her.

Kindly put sentiment and feelings aside and tell her she did wrong with her action. Her action is questionable already as to the death of her husband. Both she and her impregnator should be seriously questioned.

What a woman indeed
ok howlong was she meant to wait?
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Rockyfancino(m): 11:53am On Jul 27, 2019
mimimile93:

Any person, man or woman who jumps into a new relationship just after a breakup or death of partner needs to be weary of.

I was once in that shoe.
Thank you. Simple logic, many pple dont have it. 18 - 3 months of pregnancy - how long she has been dating the new guy equal what? = a lot of question marks.

If one's child die, is that how it's easy to move on.

If i was dating a woman and she told me her ex husband died just some months ago, i'll pick race. There's no one who wouldn't want to remain in "loving memory."

2 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by NkayStory(f): 11:54am On Jul 27, 2019
The males on tnis thread condemning the woman ARE INSANE with no one to tell you guys.

Useless,hypocritical beings...yet men who lost their wives usually have a girlfriend prior to their wives death who m hey marry 6months after her demise..

Once more,una dey craze wella.for the forum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Ryan03(f): 11:55am On Jul 27, 2019
ACE1010:

I'm a practical example...I lost dear wife 19 months ago...I'm still standing alone. What's the big deal??
And you are using yourself as a yardstick for others? All these holier than thou, people dey when nor marry again after the death of their wife and they didnt set rules for other na ordinary 19months you dey make mouth

2 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by yeyeosoronga: 11:58am On Jul 27, 2019
kazyhm:

My signature has so much to do with my belief and orientation........... That why I could asked all the afore questions as she is a victim of what she does or doesn't believe.......why don't she work hard and give that handsome, brilliant and smart innocent boy a good life instead of moaning in ecstasy every night underneath a strange man ?

He died on the spot meaning no debt incurred as a result for hospital bill rather than the burial arrangement

Moreover, you didn't mentioned that the in-laws were dragging properties with her rather they are hugging her to stay and take care of the boy as oppose to her preference for sweet dicck

Perhaps she need a companion for the boy by subject him to complication of competing half brothers and sisters.......

She has a right to more children if she so wants, and can look after them. Her husband's life was cut short unexpectedly. Eucharia Anunobi not to recently lost her only child, and she is very nearly menopausal.
The half bro/ sis thing is not new in any society and this might still have occurred if the man had impregnated his girlfriend or married more wives.
She has a right to moan in ecstasy every night under the new dick. The new dick is no longer a stranger and its only a matter of time before she would have spent a longer time with the 'stranger' than even her first marriage.
The marriage contract expires automatically on the death of one of the spouses.
Even divorced women are allowed to remarry as soon as their marriage contract expires, how much more a widow with not a hope of reconciliation.

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Skmoda(m): 11:59am On Jul 27, 2019
Davash222:

Let the woman die first, then you can bring this question.

We now see why most husbands don’t Will their properties to their wives. The wife will now come and bring a wretched, broke man to come and be enjoying the man’s wealth while his family got nothing.

Men, wise up. These hoes ain’t loyal!!
Very well on point
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Useku(m): 12:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
For her to be three months pregnant for the new guy means she's been seeing the guy from at least three months before.. just nine months after the late husband death. Abegi no man should kill himself cuz of any body just do your best and ........

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Skmoda(m): 12:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
MartinsD12:

Most times I ask myself why do we have so many widows, I mean the men die most times more than women which is very small in number, women bad do everything for them once you don die a day is enough for them to look for another man
You are typing trash undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot (photos) / Couple Storm Inside Their Wedding Reception In Rolls Royce, Destroy Dance Floor / BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.