Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,287 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. (71838 Views)

The Devil Is Tempting Me. Should I Do It? [Picture] / I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night / She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by GlobalTours: 2:46pm On Aug 09, 2019
Joseph!!! Hmmm.. Joseph comes to mind, you can become a local champion in the house by sleeping with her for now comfort. Or you can become an International hero if you focus on discovery the glorious Purpose for which God created you and fulfill it like Joseph did. Hard times and wilderness Experinces is a most for everyone that have a glorious Destiny. Pride should not prevent you from sleeping on bare floor, homeless on the street, if you can see your Glorious final Destination.

1 Like

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by nagalee(m): 7:49pm On Aug 09, 2019
ddjay:

Man you are very lucky, just act the Joseph experience,
1. Tell her its a sin
2. No problem if she tries to snatch your dress
3. Leave the dress for her
4. Oga will send you to prison
5. No problem just go to prison
6. You will interpret dreams there
7. One of your beneficiaries will tell buhari about you
8. You will give buhari a solution to the nigerian problem
9. Your solution will end the nigerian problems
10. Finally you will be appointed secretary to the government of the federation.
BUT REMEMBER ME O
hahahaha. grin grin grin grin grin. This cracked me up big time
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:51pm On Aug 09, 2019
MeeztaSoft:
I moved into this nice apartment a year ago while the business I was doing was booming. Things were moving very fine and I am single because I have not had time for ladies for years now.

The landlord and his family have their own separate building inside the same compound and the landlord is someone who works with an offshore company so he is usually away for quite a while.

The kids are in secondary school so most times the landlords wife is usually alone and runs a mini supermarket in front of the compound. Being that my business has really gone very slow and money isnt flowing like before, I hardly go out and just try to do some online freelance jobs while am still hoping on starting another business. Because of this the landlords wife have been really pressuring me for sex and I keep finding excuses to avoid it. My rent is due very soon and she knows am sort of broke because I owe some credit in her shop and she has secretly started telling me that she will make sure I am removed from the house if I don't agree to her request.

This is very sad because I love the house and the husband is a very nice man. Their kids are also very fund of me like I am their elder brother. Even if I have to move out I don't even have the money right now and the problem is that it was the lady who gave me the house being that her husband wasn't around then and he comes from time to time.

I am so very confused that I had to come here to see if I could get any good advice from good people here.

Just add the house address and paint colours so your landlord ad his wife can go and kill themselves
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by enemyofprogress: 1:30am On Aug 10, 2019
friendlyadvice:

sad the day girl go blackmail me to f*ck am, wen I finish with am she go run
na so o
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by mmadu5(m): 3:00am On Aug 10, 2019
Mr tenent your landlord wife just needs to cum she's a human being na . just do one round and clean mouth I'm sure the so called husband would have done the same
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Blazinglevel: 9:03am On Aug 10, 2019
MarianaTrench:
You have already made up your mind on what to do therefore you do not need our advise
thank God im not the only one that noticed
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by VanillaIyce(f): 11:16am On Aug 10, 2019
MeeztaSoft:

I have followed every comment from beginning to end and seen what everyone has advised. Unfortunately I could not respond to all but this your comment really got me. It really went into my heart because it was exactly what I had made up my mind to do and seeing someone like you speak exactly what I had in mind made me respond to this. I don't have an intention to do it, and from other advices I have made up my mind to face the worse if I have to be evicted from the house. Thank you so much for taking out your time to say something that really touched me.

You're going to be fine believe me.. She'd probably be throwing you out into the best.. Chest it like a man that you are.
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Sparrowbaby1: 3:35pm On Aug 10, 2019
do not be decieve ooo,stand to urself GOD will always remember his children,even if u do it no gain so why doing what has no profit,it does not make sense,my brother be wise ,keep ur loyalty then to be conderm !
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by VULCAN(m): 4:06pm On Aug 10, 2019
It's refreshing to see someone who can evaluate a situation so thoroughly.

This was what I thought as well but nobody mentioned it till you did

victorian:
Naive men saying smash her.

What if he smash her, then later when the husband comes from his trip, he starts requesting for his rent, Or face eviction what should he then do?

At least it's the husband who owns the house not his wife. The wife is their as caretaker or represent her husband but so far, all.l rent monies go to the husband's account . Op smash finish for many weeks and at the end still face eviction cos it's not only records he has renewed his rent.

OK don't tie yourself into a situation that will eventually choke you. Better wait for the
Husband to come and plead with him to give you sometime to renew your rent. Stay clear from his wife by all means. She's lonely and Hot, she won't be of much use to you, except to lie against you. And perchance she mentions having sex with her, please record the convo for future reference. But I doubt if she will be so dumb to say with her lips she wants you. The worst she can do is cut eyes for you or show u seductive looks if u are around her. So keep your distance and wait for the Landlord himself.

Use your brain.
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by VULCAN(m): 4:11pm On Aug 10, 2019
Short term thinking.

Get back to us in 20 yrs and tell us how your life turned out.

There are so many 50-60 Yr old men who are just floating around. Their glory has gone and they are a financial burden to all. Check their background-they touched married women but can't trace their predicament to it

FuckThaMod:
Weak ass nigga, pound that pussy and forget what these hypocritical guys who carry women in their head are saying. Don't believe in their fake moral bullshit. Currently I'm in an affair with a married woman who has 3 kids and she is too sweet. Her husband don't have her time.
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by FuckThaMod: 5:21pm On Aug 10, 2019
VULCAN:
Short term thinking.

Get back to us in 20 yrs and tell us how your life turned out.

There are so many 50-60 Yr old men who are just floating around. Their glory has gone and they are a financial burden to all. Check their background-they touched married women but can't trace their predicament to it

See this one, i refuse to believe in hogwash. It's the reason Africa is where it is today. Now gtfo my mentions
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by victorian(f): 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2019
VULCAN:
It's refreshing to see someone who can evaluate a situation so thoroughly.

This was what I thought as well but nobody mentioned it till you did

Thanks dear
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Prettyuche(f): 6:29pm On Aug 10, 2019
Squirrel01:

Let's say you are truly a woman behind those moniker, you opted for a blackmail? Is that your best weapon? This our generation is finished
Ur own generation is finished not mine.I am a woman,a married one with kids.I still stand on what I said.since she can't behave like a woman.u teach her lesson then.
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Squirrel01: 6:43pm On Aug 10, 2019
Prettyuche:

Ur own generation is finished not mine.I am a woman,a married one with kids.I still stand on what I said.since she can't behave like a woman.u teach her lesson then.

You called yourself a married woman with kids? Okay.

1 Like

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 10, 2019
Read THE BADBOY DIARY

lovely story
https://www.emperorblog.com.ng/?s=THE+BAD+BOY+DIARY

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Prettyuche(f): 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2019
Squirrel01:

You called yourself a married woman with kids? Okay.
I know say u be ashawo man.that's y u are against what I said.phew
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Squirrel01: 7:55am On Aug 13, 2019
Prettyuche:

I know say u be ashawo man.that's y u are against what I said.phew

Smh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chinese Man Weds Nigerian Lady From Akwa Ibom In Style (Photos) / Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) / Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.