Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,546 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. (71843 Views)

The Devil Is Tempting Me. Should I Do It? [Picture] / I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night / She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by MeeztaSoft: 7:59pm On Aug 08, 2019
VanillaIyce:

Speak to her heart to heart, make her see reasons why you shouldn't sleep with her and and she shouldn't mount pressure on you over it.. Cite her husband and kids in the talk, ask her if she can live with the consequences of her action, looking her husband in the eyes knowing how much she has betrayed him and how much of a bad wife she has been and if she'll feel like a human throwing you out of the house for not complying with her.. Then walk out and allow her conscience do the rest. For what it's worth please do not sleep with her at any cost

I have followed every comment from beginning to end and seen what everyone has advised. Unfortunately I could not respond to all but this your comment really got me. It really went into my heart because it was exactly what I had made up my mind to do and seeing someone like you speak exactly what I had in mind made me respond to this. I don't have an intention to do it, and from other advices I have made up my mind to face the worse if I have to be evicted from the house. Thank you so much for taking out your time to say something that really touched me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by slodot2000: 8:11pm On Aug 08, 2019
MeeztaSoft:
I moved into this nice apartment a year ago while the business I was doing was booming. Things were moving very fine and I am single because I have not had time for ladies for years now.

The landlord and his family have their own separate building inside the same compound and the landlord is someone who works with an offshore company so he is usually away for quite a while.

The kids are in secondary school so most times the landlords wife is usually alone and runs a mini supermarket in front of the compound. Being that my business has really gone very slow and money isnt flowing like before, I hardly go out and just try to do some online freelance jobs while am still hoping on starting another business. Because of this the landlords wife have been really pressuring me for sex and I keep finding excuses to avoid it. My rent is due very soon and she knows am sort of broke because I owe some credit in her shop and she has secretly started telling me that she will make sure I am removed from the house if I don't agree to her request.

This is very sad because I love the house and the husband is a very nice man. Their kids are also very fund of me like I am their elder brother. Even if I have to move out I don't even have the money right now and the problem is that it was the lady who gave me the house being that her husband wasn't around then and he comes from time to time.

I am so very confused that I had to come here to see if I could get any good advice from good people here.

My simple advice.. Get a spy camera and use it when next she demand sex from you. It is very important you have an undeniable evidence like this to protect yourself cos the whole world favors a women when it comes to issues relating to sex. If not by the time she ran out of patience for waiting on you to comply she would set you up and finish your career. She can even accuse of rape if you are not smart enough early. My job is done here. Am out!

2 Likes

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by ImaIma1(f): 8:19pm On Aug 08, 2019
Squirrel01:

Na here your thinking reach?

If you don't agree, say so. No need to be a bitch about it
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by ImaIma1(f): 8:21pm On Aug 08, 2019
greggng:

Put fear in wild woman? The best thing na for him to park out life doesn't end their...is not even good to live in same compound with your landlord

I agree. I just don't want her to make him feel like a victim here.

Some landlords are nice though
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Adakintroy2: 8:31pm On Aug 08, 2019
Ordinary money you no get na you wan Bleep person wife. People like una de go winners, ..redeem "overcomes parish". Shout am an overcomer. But small test on materialism you DE fail. DE find advise waka.

Is this something you need advise for?.
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:41pm On Aug 08, 2019
fake story to gather comments
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Spidermon: 8:46pm On Aug 08, 2019
nzube89:
African mentality is bad .if 90 percent of married men are fucking outside marriage then what prevent their wife from doing the same . girls will be fucking married men but it is a taboo for a guy to Bleep married woman

The only logical comment on the thread
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by acetylcholine(f): 9:00pm On Aug 08, 2019
Do not give in to her demands. She is a wicked being for threatening to throw you out. It is better to leave that apartment with your shoulders & head up high!
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by millionboi2: 9:19pm On Aug 08, 2019
MondayOsunbor:

Find money pay or pack!

Success in business is 10 percent hustling 90percent spiritual
Nonsense

You go to schl and spent years studying someone's theory......only just 6months in business u want to blow #Taa
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Lamanii22(f): 9:26pm On Aug 08, 2019
MarianaTrench:
You have already made up your mind on what to do therefore you do not need our advise

Lol you're really smart... That part where he said "even if he wanted to move out from that house he doesn't have money for rent elsewhere".....
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by tno4real(m): 9:29pm On Aug 08, 2019
MeeztaSoft:
I moved into this nice apartment a year ago while the business I was doing was booming. Things were moving very fine and I am single because I have not had time for ladies for years now.

The landlord and his family have their own separate building inside the same compound and the landlord is someone who works with an offshore company so he is usually away for quite a while.

The kids are in secondary school so most times the landlords wife is usually alone and runs a mini supermarket in front of the compound. Being that my business has really gone very slow and money isnt flowing like before, I hardly go out and just try to do some online freelance jobs while am still hoping on starting another business. Because of this the landlords wife have been really pressuring me for sex and I keep finding excuses to avoid it. My rent is due very soon and she knows am sort of broke because I owe some credit in her shop and she has secretly started telling me that she will make sure I am removed from the house if I don't agree to her request.

This is very sad because I love the house and the husband is a very nice man. Their kids are also very fund of me like I am their elder brother. Even if I have to move out I don't even have the money right now and the problem is that it was the lady who gave me the house being that her husband wasn't around then and he comes from time to time.

I am so very confused that I had to come here to see if I could get any good advice from good people here.

Guy what you wrote there is nothing but lies.
My rent is due very soon and she knows am sort of broke because I owe some credit in her shop and she has secretly started telling me that she will make sure I am removed
Guy no woman on earth will come straight or secretly tell you these
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by tosyne2much(m): 9:29pm On Aug 08, 2019
Sleeping with someone else's wife is the worse thing that can ever happen to a man

1 Like

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Lamanii22(f): 9:33pm On Aug 08, 2019
MeeztaSoft:

Don't do it! I repeat!
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Goldensword: 9:38pm On Aug 08, 2019
i'm been realistic here, i'm not among those that hastily condemn sex with married women without considering that this women also have feelings, money is not everything, why will a married man leave his wife for morethan 30days outside, worse still he will be having sex with other ladies. My advice to you is if you must do it with her get her to rent a house for you outside and get her to set up a nice business for you. Please don't let her feeling burn her up, her a woman in need.
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by millionboi2: 9:44pm On Aug 08, 2019
Chrisjesss:
Let me help you train and achieve your fitness goals
Do you wanna loose weight or gain muscle or just maintain your body
I got you covered
✔ Monthly customized meal plan tailored for you
✔ Monthly customized workouts plan
✔ 24 hour support system
is d food u sell or info?
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by millionboi2: 9:50pm On Aug 08, 2019
Olamsoh:
Let me tell you a story
My friends, Charles go married to a very beautiful young lady 27yrs, had a great business, was also working for an organisation, had a car and 3 kids, infact everything was going well for him. Until he decided to cheat on his wife. Bro, he was sacked from his job, the business he had on side went bankrupt, he was chased out of his apartment because he could not pay his rent. He became a beggar, feeding from hand to mouth, the wife had to start job hunting, kids were thrown out of school. I house these kids because he was my friend, he opened up to me about what happened and I told him there is a crusade coming up that if he would like to attend, he said, yes, we went and the man of God singles him out and told him, My friend, you cheated on your wife that why you are were you are, the woman you married isn't suppose to be cheated upon because she is the bedrock of your family, he went home confessed to the wife and she forgave him. Dude just got a 400k job 3wks ago My point do not use your hand to kill your destiny.
u are making d lady look like a God here.

Ppl like u would have accused Job wen he lost everything.

God himselvs knows our level of Grace and knows how to deal with every one of us.

Destiny can only be delay and not killed.

And don't forget thy is always good side to every challenge

1 Like

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Skmoda(m): 9:52pm On Aug 08, 2019
vincentjk:
Don't do that bro... Learn to reject women manipulations and go further.

If you know anyone to borrow money from then fine. Don't sleep with her bro, you'll cry bitterly and wish you hadn't in a little time
Listen to this advice and some other ones that are reasonable here op......
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by jimmyLd101: 9:59pm On Aug 08, 2019
Rubbish look cooked
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by HeavenShield: 10:04pm On Aug 08, 2019
Kingosytex:
Let me tell you something Meeztasoft. It is better they throw you out of that building than you having an affair with someone's wife. Your life might never be the same again. The guilt of such actions might continue to terrify you. It is immoral and a grievous sin against God and humanity, the consequences of such action is disastrous. If you are thrown out, I believe a helper will certainly locate you. When a door closes, another one opens.

THE BEST ADVICE SO FAR...YOUR TIME IS UP IN THAT HOUSE..JUST PACK OUT..IF YOU TRY IT, YOU ARE FINISHED..THE DEVIL HAVE ENTERED THE WOMAN.. BEWARE..GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by SimonRose(m): 10:16pm On Aug 08, 2019
Kingosytex:
Let me tell you something Meeztasoft. It is better they throw you out of that building than you having an affair with someone's wife. Your life might never be the same again. The guilt of such actions might continue to terrify you. It is immoral and a grievous sin against God and humanity, the consequences of such action is disastrous. If you are thrown out, I believe a helper will certainly locate you. When a door closes, another one opens.

You nailed it joor... Nice one

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Kingosytex(m): 10:16pm On Aug 08, 2019
HeavenShield:

THE BEST ADVICE SO FAR...YOUR TIME IS UP IN THAT HOUSE..JUST PACK OUT..IF YOU TRY IT, YOU ARE FINISHED..THE DEVIL HAVE ENTERED THE WOMAN.. BEWARE..GOD BLESS YOU.

Bless you too sir.
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Kingosytex(m): 10:19pm On Aug 08, 2019
SimonRose:

You nailed it joor... Nice one
Thanks man.
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by mechanics(m): 11:39pm On Aug 08, 2019
Kingosytex:
Nice one.
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Boyooosa(m): 11:42pm On Aug 08, 2019
let me advise u based on the current situation of our nation: if you sleep with a virginn, you will need to pay for the subsequent circumstance much more of a woman that has conjunctively trained adults. The best thing you can do is to find a means of paying your rent in a moral way or advance to a pace of affordability. Your problem is your problem. Solve it!
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by natureisgood(m): 5:24am On Aug 09, 2019
GutsOverFear:

just like your moniker; you are lying to him with your bare face..

Don't listen to him because a pvssy fvcked can never be unfvcked and can always be refvcked and that is the plan of that woman.

the day you dare get tired and back out of the pvssy is the day she lies against you to her husband..

You know how quickly our country people are to believe a woman against man.

Very Well Said
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by MeeztaSoft: 7:47am On Aug 09, 2019
whowantfuck:
Your business is booming and you don't have money for your rent, bros this your story get "K" leg.

I wish you know how to read and understand what you read before commenting. Please read again.
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Larryslim(m): 8:49am On Aug 09, 2019
Bro please flee!
This woman just wants to destroy you, flee!
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by devlishGINGER(m): 8:54am On Aug 09, 2019
BareFacedLies:
Fuçk the woman and fuçk her well, there's no big deal there! grin
for every action or inaction, there is a consequence
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by adotuo: 11:07am On Aug 09, 2019
...wow am impressed with most of the comments so far, i didnt know we still had people with ethics and morals... smiley smiley.
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by friendlyadvice: 1:30pm On Aug 09, 2019
enemyofprogress:
me too o. Another man's wife sweet pass anything
sad the day girl go blackmail me to f*ck am, wen I finish with am she go run

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chinese Man Weds Nigerian Lady From Akwa Ibom In Style (Photos) / Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) / Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.